[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape Allegation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: tenor.gif (696KB, 456x274px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
696KB, 456x274px
23 yo male from texas here, my gf of 4 months claims she was raped by a friend of hers in campus and that she reported it to the police, she didn't want to tell me any details or who this guy was, at first she told me a name but then changed it and told me she didn't want me to know because I'd go kill him.

I ain't buying it, is there a way to check if she actually filed the report? would the police department tell me if there's a warrant or any type of registry of a rape allegation?

I tried to be direct with her but she dodges every question and gets mad, also when I get upset about it she says "It's hard but try to get over it" which pisses me off a lot.
>>
>>18180567

Don't know if there is a way to find out if she specifically filed it, but it doesn't hurt to try. If that lead freezes up, give her an ultimatum and tell her to tell you who it was or you are going to break it off as you feel uncomfortable about the situation. Be stern but do not yell. If she throws a fit, leave.
>>
>>18180586
I would break it off anyway. I mean come on, campus rape while she has a boyfriend? How the fuck does that happen and they guy get away with it? She would specifically need to be alone with him for an extended period of time without you or anyone else knowing where they are.

Eitherway, it seems shady as hell.
>>
Why do you even care. You sound like a selfish fuckstick
>>
>>18180567
She is lying. Run.
>>
File: 1481505706824.png (296KB, 668x437px) Image search: [Google]
1481505706824.png
296KB, 668x437px
>>18180567

>I ain't buying it

Break up.

If she's not telling the truth then you shouldn't be with her If she is telling the truth then you're being a gigantic piece of shit and the last thing she needs is you hanging around getting pissed off because the conversation about her rape isn't enough about you and your satisfaction with her story.

You're also pretty retarded for even remotely think its possible to waltz down to the station to say "I'd like to see the names of the rape victims currently involved in active investigations please." and they'd just hand a fucking stranger the names or police reports of rape victims.

I'm going to preemptively side with her because you seem really really stupid. This shit is like basic common sense and it completely sailed over your head. It doesn't bode well for your story being accurate at all.
>>
>>18180662
No, what she needs is to tell the fucking truth. If she simply told the truth, OP has something to work with. The truth will set her free.

Rape is a horrible experience. But so is feeling like someone is keeping a secret from you. All things laid out leave no room for question, therefore support is 100%. No investigator goes forth without material evidence.
>>
File: 1250366264816.png (52KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1250366264816.png
52KB, 249x238px
>>18180691

>not having all the knitty gritty details in a situation is as bad as rape
>if she doesn't divulge a step by step description of her attack, she's lying

Wow
>>
>>18180716
You know, irdgaf. I knew a girl who was suicidal and claimed to have been raped by her cousins roomate. I thought she was gonna kill herself, naturally. I travelled all the way to her city to see her hoping she didn't snuff it. She blocked my communication, didn't say shit to me. Meanwhile, I was caught in a snow storm and it was the very first time I had experienced snow, ever. I wasted my time and money and when I got home, a friend of mine spoke to her for me. And you know what she said? "You're a fool".

A girl that I had spoken to for months, who tried killing herself multiple times in between. "You're a fool". No surprise I question her statements legitimacy to this day.

So, no. I don't care anymore. The truth or realize secrecy has infiltrated the relationship. No more.
>>
>>18180567
The cops aren't going to tell you anything. At least they won't if they are moderately competent.

If you don't trust her enough to believe her, then you've got deeper issues in your relationship.

If she keeps bringing it up, but won't tell you anything, she may just be trying to get attention. Doesn't mean for sure, but it's a flag you've got to keep in mind going forward with your relationship.

If she told you the one time and you keep bringing it up, then stop. Maybe she shared something with you, but isn't emotionally ready to share the details of a traumatic experience. Maybe she just doesn't want to keep dwelling on it and is trying to move on. It doesn't need to be something she proves to you. Just leave it be, you aren't the fucking cops. Your only role in this is to be there for her if she does need you.

And either way, stop making it about you. This is her issue to deal with, not yours.
>>
>>18180725
I think someone here may have control issues.
>>
>>18180725

>a woman did something awful to me once, so now I can't trust anyone ever again

Maybe you should go back to your containment board?

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18180752
Okay, so say this guy is right..>>18180749

and she is going through emotional stress and doesn't wanna relive it. Why lie about the persons name? Then tell OP a NEW name, to either cover up the old one, or update it to confuse him? OP going off to kill him is not reason enough, he isn't going to lose his freedom over some guys fuckup. So why lie?

Your not talking to someone who hasn't experienced this firsthand. I had an attempt of rape around 9-10 years old, and I didn't tell my mom till I was 20. And she was STILL dating the guy who attempted to rape me. You have no idea.

But I wouldn't keep the persons name a secret if I knew it.. I find it disturbing that she KNOWS the name, and actively hides it.. yes it's traumatic, but that trauma is contageous when people who love you are around, you would think she'd be transparent from the start so there's no confusion down the road...

>>18180761
no, what it made me realize is that it's either truth from the start, or compiling problems needlessly.
>>
>>18180725
>>18180774

>One time I had a bad experience with a woman who lied so obviously this girl I don't know is lying.

Good times.

>>18180691

>No, what she needs is to tell the fucking truth.

Have you considered the possibility that in this kind of situation the priority is not making sure the girl's boyfriend feels good about whats going on?

Like ok, a girl got raped so she's terrified and going through hell but fuck that her boyfriend doesn't like how her story lines up lets drop what we're doing and make sure his feelings are ok.
>>
>>18180790
That's not what I meant at all.
His reaction as a boyfriend would have come naturally. Imagine your gf telling you something like that.. it would fucking destroy me, but I'd hug her, hold her, make her feel alright again. Of course she's a priority.

But a relationship is a reciprocal act, you don't hide shit from your partner, it arouses suspicion no matter WHAT you're going through..
>>
>>18180797

>But a relationship is a reciprocal act

Kek. Not when one of the people in the relationship just got raped. I think maybe one person's priorities take a back seat.

>you don't hide shit from your partner

I don't understand how not wanting to compound the drama of the situation by having your boyfriend sent to prison for assault is "hiding shit".

Furthermore, I don't understand at all how his demand to know absolutely every painful and sordid detail of the rape immediately is supposed to be a "reciprocal" act of a relationship?
>>
>>18180626
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>18180797

I think we're all missing the point here. I think the point is if your girlfriend comes to you and says "I was raped" and you don't believe her you should break up immediately.
>>
>>18180752
OP should beat her lying ass. its obsious the unraped whore fucked some campus guy, got worried he would find out so she lied about a rape. studies show 73% of all rapes are just scared girls covering up shame. there is no rape culture. its a "my legs r wide ipen fuck me hard" culture. then the shame and the lying begins. either beat her ass raw or leave. who gives a shit over lying whores
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>18180848
>>
>>18180848
lol you seem like an interesting fellow
>>
>>18180803
>>18180806
Yeah not him, but he's right.

A relationship is about honesty , I have to assume >>18180803 is trolling
>>
>>18180848
Link studies. We can make up statistics too.
>>
>>18180774
>OP going off to kill him is not reason enough, he isn't going to lose his freedom over some guys fuckup.

Yeah, he actually could. Even if he just went and beat the shit out of the other guy, he could still face legal issues. The law doesn't allow you to go attack someone for revenge. Beyond that, maybe she just wants her boyfriend to leave the matter alone and is afraid that if he knows who did it, he will cause more problems.

>But I wouldn't keep the persons name a secret if I knew it

Because everyone reacts to trauma exactly how you do, right? I hate to break the news to you, but everyone is different, and can handle the exact same situation differently.

>you would think she'd be transparent from the start so there's no confusion down the road...

Another shocking piece of news: People that have gone through shit don't always act logically or think everything through.

Also, didn't you just say that you didn't tell anyone about your attack for 10 years? It took you a decade to work up the ability to say something to your own mother. That's a whole lot less transparent. Does that mean you were making shit up? No. Does it mean you shouldn't be believed? No. Does that mean your mother shouldn't trust you any more because you were hiding things from her? Of course not. That's an absolutely ridiculous stance to take.

>>18180797
Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to share absolutely everything with your partner. I'm not ever going to tell my wife about the shit I went through in Iraq. I love her, but that's a part of my life that I don't need her, or want her to be a part of. She knows I went through shit that I still deal with, but she doesn't need the details, and respects me enough not to ask.
>>
>>18180716
>believing a woman who says she was raped
>in 2017
retard
>>
Colleges are full of rapists these days huh...
>>
>>18180567

She's lying OP. Get shed of her as quickly as you can before she harms you. Actual rape survivors don't blithely announce "Oh, by the way, I was raped and don't want to talk about it."

In our current social climate, women are very dangerous and women like your girlfriend are doubly so. They can destroy your career, reputation, have you jailed, and generally fuck with you on nothing but a whim. I'll point to Columbia's "Mattress Girl", UVA's "Jackie", and Souad Faress to name just a few.

This woman is trouble, OP. Get away from her as fast as you can.
>>
File: 1477753812947.png (749KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1477753812947.png
749KB, 750x748px
>>18180881

>A relationship is about honesty

I think its top kek that you equate not immediately divulging every last detail of a recent rape to being dishonest.
>>
>>18180594
... are you asking how do you get raped if you have a boyfriend?

I was throwing away the trash and a drunk dude pushed me behind a bush and tried to fuck me. My boyfriend came back from work in that exact moment and stopped him.
>>
>>18181203

>Actually rape survivors are never unwilling to about their rape

??
>>
>>18180567
AHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>18180716
She won't even say who raped her. I would not consider that a "knitty gritty detail".
>>
>>18181220
>>Actually rape survivors are never unwilling to about their rape

Care to put that in English?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.