[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a question for the men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0619.jpg (43KB, 400x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.jpg
43KB, 400x367px
So I've lost 50 lbs so far and and I know that loose skin is a huge turn off for men. I know I will get loose skin and I do plan on having the surgery but most doctors suggest that you do the tummy tuck after you have children.

But how can I have children if I can't attract a man in the first place?
>>
I don't know why they'd suggest that. Everyone's body is a wreck after pregnancy
>>
That advice sounds retarded to me.

Find a good man, have children with him, whatever happens to your body afterwards is not that big of a deal.

When a man marries you and has children with you, family should become the priority, not you having a perfectly shaped body.

So.. just find a family oriented man and you should be fine. Of course that doesn't mean getting on 200 kg. There's a difference between things you can't help and not giving a shit about your looks.
>>
find a former fatty male
>>
>>18179153
lol what a conundrum

how bad is your body?
post a pic
>>
>>18179153
Male here. I lost ~35 kg over 8 months when i was 24. Now i am 25 years old 20bmi with no streches or loose skin. I still have huge body dysmorphia. All i had to do was start before I reached point of no return and read
>>>/fit/ sticky and be patient.

If anything you show that you have something most females dont: dedication. With a bit of luck, you wont be all flappy. If you are young and lose weight in reccomended speed it wont be that bad.

Tldr: start worring about things when you encounter them. No use to think about future when it is uncertain.
>>
If you want surgery to feel good about yourself then go for it, but be aware of the risks. That said, a man if worth, who truly wants you for who and what you are won't care if you have bodily imperfections. We all do as we get older. The woman I'm in love with is aging, has bags under her eyes, a bit of a loose belly from children and small breasts. I don't care I still love and want her (and her body) badly because I love who she is and I'd choose her any day over some tight 18-year-old with a "perfect" body. Beauty is short lived. Focus on the things that really matter (like the salvation of your soul and spiritual growth in Jesus Christ and your life in general).
>>
Just lose the weight slow and you won't have to worry about. The reason people get stretchy skin is because they get super determined to lose it all in a year.

If you lose it at a slow rate, the skin will tighten up.
>>
>>18179153
Just refuse to fuck with the lights on.
Or find a beta who can't do better.
>>
>>18179153

Losing the weight is good; from my perspective, having the skin removed makes no difference.

As a man, I really only find genuine obesity unattractive--having some fat isn't a turn-off, and, even then, the presence of fat isn't really the primary concern: the thing I dislike is the idea of the attitude it takes to become and stay obese.
>>
>female can't attract a male
Impossible
>>
>>18179153
Just give up. No one will ever love you
>>
File: al maari quote.png (145KB, 850x401px) Image search: [Google]
al maari quote.png
145KB, 850x401px
>wanting to have children
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.