[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a boy who is unfortunately gay. Should I just kms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
I'm a boy who is unfortunately gay. Should I just kms?
>>
>>18171252

Na, just chill and get on with your life. Fuck everyone else, your sexuality doesn't define you as a person. There's good people who are gay and bad people.
>>
No? Being gay is pretty sweet. Sex is widely and easily available, it's easy to acquire girls as friends because they see you as nonthreatening.

It's 2017. You can get dozens of dates and hookups just by using a fucking app, with very little time investment.
>>
>>18171252
Being gay is nice.

You can wear pink colorfull clothes, wax your body, take care of yourself and you dont have to fear of being called fag.

You can try to date and or hook up with your friends from school. You can spy on cute boys in showers and locker rooms.

You have instant support from sjws, you can land a job to fulfill diversity quotas.

You dont have to compete with chad for stacy, trying to not get friendzoned or cucked in the process. You dont have to take care of kids and if you do, you can straight up adopt the most cute / intelligent one and skip the diapers hell phase.

You dont have to tolerate illogical female behavior nor their periods and have a chance to master prostate orgasm which is supposted to be the better version of the classical one.

The only bad thing is AIDS and surprised parents. But you get that when you are whore. Please dont be man whore OP.
>>
>>18171252
Take revenge on muslims for the Orlando shooting.
>>
>>18171286

But Ill always be used by men, im too skinmy and feminine to top so Id be designated bottom.
>>
No, carry on with your life. No point in committing sudoku

t. /pol/ack
>>
>>18171434

Dude, I'm gay and I envy you. I'm androgynous but I'm 6'1 with a deep voice ( doesn't mean you have a big dick ) and I fucking love being a bottom.

For the record, you may not be gay. You never know what can change about a person in the coming years.
>>
>>18171252
There is no such thing as 100% gay or straight. You can actually condition yourself to become more straight.

Or I dunno, find a masculine girl. Those exists and are usually forgotten.
>>
>>18171467

ive never had any feelings or attraction to women. I also dont have a very big dick..
>>
>>18171483

I'm just saying that sexualithy is complex, and eventually you will be attracted to a woman. It doesn't mean the vast majority of your attraction isn't to men, but there are always the exceptions. It is the way it goes. Also you can still technically be a top with an average dick but you and I both know gays are usually size queens.
>>
haha! Gay boy! Boy-gay :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>18171477
Yeah that's not how genes work anon.
>>
>>18171434
Anyone can top
>>
>>18171510
What do genes have to do with a mental disability?
>>
>>18171252
Just live your life as a straight man, it's not that fucking hard.
>>
Just be gay, you are already a faggot OP anyway.
>>
Can you at least let me fuck you first?
>>
>>18171677

._.
>>
>>18171434
I bet you are very young when you say it like that. Dont lose hope and go to your destination board:
>>>/fit/ to stay healthy and in shape

Besides there are like three basic types of dudes:
Twinks
Average
Bears

And if you manage to find some caring partner he will do whatever you will wish. Only thing you have to master is carrying lube and condoms skill to prevent being hurt and please dont ignore aids.

Good luck and remember that OP is a faggot :-D
>>
>>18171696

i dont want to be a faggot though :l
>>
>>18171706
Why?
>>
>>18171706
You say it like you have a choice :-)

Do you know moot?
>i wish i was a little girl
:-D
>>
>>18171713

because i feel like im less of a man for wanting to get fucked by a man
>>
>>18171771
You are, but it's not like you have a choice senpai, that's the human mind for ya.
>>
>>18171771
That thing dangling between your legs makes you a man regardless of who you want to fuck, and no one can ever take that away from you. There's nothing wrong with being gay, it's simply who you are.
>>
>>18171252
I'd rather be gay than straight homie, girls are a fucking nightmare to deal with. If I could love and fuck a bro, I would love and fuck a bro.

Being gay is probably easier than being straight these days to be honest.
>>
>>18171801

I just feel bad because my parents used to always talk about how I could get any girl I wanted essentially, I just feel i'm not living up to my potential..
>>
>>18171771
Trust me Opie, it's not our actions that make us who we are, it's how we choose to let those actions define us.
I've been with men, though I'm more of a straight guy right now, and taking it up the ass is only as feminine as you let it be.
>>
>>18171840

Maybe.. I just feel like im not living up to other people's views of me.
>>
>>18171824
you wanted to have sex with girls for your parents sake?
>>
>>18171890
who cares what others think, this is who you are and if they can't accept that then fuck them
>>
>>18171913

i guess?
>>
>>18171919
you can't live your life for the approval of others, you have to do what makes you happy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.