[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is obsessed with Sailor Moon, and I wanna make her a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: shiggymoon.jpg (42KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
shiggymoon.jpg
42KB, 285x279px
My wife is obsessed with Sailor Moon, and I wanna make her a life-sized version of the titular character for her birthday.

What would be the best way to go about this?

I was thinking of buying a mannequin (I could probably get a decent one for under $100) and ordering a cosplay to put on it (I could get a decent China one for like $50) and paint her exposed skin peach. Maybe add some fake nails?

Then I'd make a mask "face," maybe starting with a papercraft base. Dunno how I'd do this.

Sorry if there's a better board for this.
>>
>>18170881
You guys are gonna fuck it, aren't you?
>>
>>18170882
We'll see how it goes.
>>
>>18171532
Why not let her cosplay as SM and you coslay as Tuxedo Mask? Cosplay sex is fun.
>>
File: 5ftmoon2.jpg (103KB, 372x687px)
5ftmoon2.jpg
103KB, 372x687px
>>18170881

This sounds more like it's going to end up looking creepy and weird than anything else, especially at your budget. To make anything that doesn't look completely half-assed and throwaway, you'd need some kind of resin mold or ability in sculpting. It probably sounds great in your head, but ultimately is going to come out looking strange, and being a waste of $150-$200.

I mean, even shit that's sculpted looks weird, like pic related. Where the fuck are you guys gonna put it, anyways?
>>
>>18171593

Also why not get her something like this? I haven't watched Sailor Moon since I was pretty young so I don't know exactly what this represents in the show, but it looks a little nicer and well built and like something she could actually display, plus comes within your price range.

I know it's one of Sailor Moon's weapons or something.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jkrv/?itm=290024520705_product_type_collectibles_product_type_prop_replicas&rkgid=3189404473&cpg=ogpla&source=google_none&adpos=1o3&creative=184909446472&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CM7gpZCd_NICFRSUfgod-rEEDA
>>
Who's her favorite sailor? If it's not Mars then she's wrong. >>18171582 is the most realistic. The mannequin won't come out right especially at your budget. Your wife will love the cosplay and it's not that expensive.
>>
Purchase sexdoll stylized as her.
>>
Yeah, why mess with the creepy mannequin stuff. Just cosplay and bang each other like the other anons said.
>>
File: m0L21hfU4nO1QEP7kUc9hyA.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
m0L21hfU4nO1QEP7kUc9hyA.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
trying to make it look like sailor moon is probably not a great idea, as you will get into uncanny valley and it will just look bad.

but if you just get a regular mannequin and dress it as sailor moon, that will look almost tasteful, even if you guys end up decorating your home to look more 'adult' having a beautiful mannequin in sailor moon cosplay would look rather elegant, especially if you end up going the princess route instead of the sailor route.

also, tell her to watch solar sailors, fan made sixth season of sailor moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Do7x0_t4To
>>
A life sized one is really overdoing it, i think. And most likely will look bad as the details arent made to look like sailor moon.

You should import one of those 12+ inches statues for her. Go to /a/ buyfag general for good quality products.
>>
>>18171609
You mean Uranus right
>>
You should just buy her the manga set and fuck her up the ass
>>
>>>/diy/
>>
>>18170881
>Maybe add some fake nails?
Sailor Moon wears gloves
>>
>>18170881
Just a guess here, but are you and your wife fat lesbians?
>>
If you were smart you'd get her a Sailor Moon outfit so you can fuck her while wearing a tuxedo.
>>
File: Palutenaanime.jpg (46KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Palutenaanime.jpg
46KB, 400x225px
Wow, Aliexpress is a good site, I always buy my cosplays on Ali.
>>
>>18172471

>jupiter

fix'd.
>>
>>18172749

yes, but underneath those gloves she has painted nails. for some reason.
>>
>>18170881
Your wife sounds like an ugly deranged pig. Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.