[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 18

File: 146549-148811.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42KB, 300x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. As for HOW, that requires first hand experience to understand. Just go out and do it. Over and over.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Should I contact/try one last time/confess how I feel before they move away because I want "closure"?
Let's be real here. You don't want closure. Closure is a lie you're telling yourself. What you actually mean is you want is to magically convince/trick them in to liking you. Move on. This isn't healthy.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
So is there any reason to keep using dating apps after only getting one date from 6 months of use and no messages sent to me to initiate a conversation? My problem is I'm not in school currently and my work doesn't really expose me to a large flow of people
>>
>I'm too old for this shit...
>Oh its starting to show :P
>Did you just call me ugly...? lol

So then I just send a last message: "Wow you took that the wrong way, you know what I think about your looks (kissing emoji).

Was that awkward as fuck? I want to date this girl not creep her out.
>>
A girl said yes to going out some time this week but we had to text to decide when and where. Texted her and she coldly replied that this whole week she's busy with X thing. I know it doesn't matter if it sounds legit, I should not ask her something like "what about next week?", and just move on right? She's kind of awkward but I should just assume she doesn't want to right?
It just sucks a lot since she said yes before but oh well.
>>
I know a QT 3.14 that works with deaf kids and knows sign language. Should I learn sign language and ask her out with signs? Or is that rude or too stupid?
>>
>>18166415

I find it cute af but i am a guy... so
>>
>>18166415

Ask her to teach you sign language instead.

It's more casual and comes off as less cheesy and tryhard.
It also gives you the opportunity to "feel her out" so to speak. Phish for information; does she have a boyfriend, what type of guys does she like, what activities does she like to do.

The information you have, the more you can plan out a good idea for a date or even a way to ask her out.

You can gradually start speaking to her in sign language "to practise" by asking her questions about herself in it. Maybe even asking how to flirt in sign language if you get close enough with her.
>>
>>18166400

Are there any girls out there who genuinely like anal, or is it only the man who enjoys it?
>>
Girls, is it annoying when you have to guide the penis to your holes?
Fellow penises, how do you know exactly where her holes are when you can't directly see them?
>>
>>18166430
you dumb
>>18166459
she has said it is to me in the past
practice
>>
>>18166430
There are and you haven't experienced true joy till you meet one that enjoys it. My ex did nothing but that actually, she was super into it.
>>
Girls, if I guy you just met in class asks for your facebook after you've been talking all class do you think anything of it or am I being a bit too keen? I just want to get to know girl better and our classes are weeks apart, should I just ask for it under the pretense of exchanging questions on the unit?
>>
>>18166478
You need to be more casual. Say how you want to discuss questions about the unit and ask if she has facebook, then just be like "okay cool i'll add you later".
>>
>>18166459
gril here, not really. the first time I had sex with my fiance he needed help (I wasn't really sure where it was either desu we just felt around for a little and it still didn't kill the mood or anything), but even after that he still needed a little help for a while and it doesn't really matter to me because I'm always too horny to care and I want his benis in me really badly. Also, I think it's really nice feeling how hard he is first.
>>
>>18166459
The only guy I've ever been with sexually does biomed so I've never had to. Is it really that hard for you guys to find?
>>
>>18166459
>how do you know exactly where her holes are when you can't directly see them?
The first few times I needed a little help but I've never needed any since. You kind of learn the exact angle over time.

>>18166498
I think it is just for first timers or guys who don't do it very often.
>>
>>18166485
>you need to be more casual
>so tell her a dumb lie
/adv/
>>
>>18166064
Anyone?
>>
>>18166408
>So is there any reason to keep using dating apps after only getting one date from 6 months of use and no messages sent to me to initiate a conversation?

For what it's worth, here's my experiences over the last half or so decade:

I think I first started using online dating when i hit 22 out of idle curiosity. Pretty much just lurked. I think about 4 months in I started having convos, but they never went anywhere really. Had one or two that went on a while but the other person always turned skittish when I'd suggest actually meeting. I'd on and off activate and deactivate my account every few months, not really thinking too much of it.

Hit 24, had a particularly bad heartbreak and just said fuck it and started actively using it. Started actually investing in to my profile, pictures, and conversations, and got a date a couple weeks later.

The date went pretty terribly. I went in being pretty upfront about me not looking for anything serious and still being on the rebound, she said she felt the same, so we just kind of rolled with it and we went on a few dates/ended up hooking up a few times, but I wasn't feeling it and tried to extricate myself, and things got messy. I'll just say I had a lot of sobbing voicemails... and I felt like shit even though I was trying to be upfront the entire time...

So I stopped for a couple months.

After that I resumed but I hit a dry spell for about another 3 or so months and I just stopped. Came back after another 6 months, tweaked my profile to match what I felt like, really just wrote the profile to match whatever the crap esoteric thoughts were wandering around my head, just being genuine about who I was and how I thought, somehow it worked. I went on dozens of dates. Some pretty cool, some that were awful, some that I felt real potential with.

And after about a year and a half I met my girlfriend, and we've been together two years now. Pretty happy and we would NEVER have met each other except through online.
>>
File: 1399286061307.jpg (111KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1399286061307.jpg
111KB, 1600x1200px
>>18166513
so?
>>
What do people think of using the word date?

I asked the girl I like if she'd want to go for a drink with me this week and she seemed up for it but I avoided specifically saying it was a date so I'm worried she might think it's more a friend thing.
>>
I'm OP.

>>18166494
>I wasn't really sure where it was either
Hahaha

>>18166498
Sometimes. Depending on the position and if you're used to fucking skinny then get a chubby, for example.
I'm not talking about guiding all the penetrations. More like the first blind one.
>>
Telling a girl you are virgin is a big no-no if you are +20s right? What if we are both really into each other but simply haven't had sex yet cause reasons?
>>
Girls,

How many Tinder matches you usually talk at the same time and how fast you lose interest? I've been talking to one girl for a week and she doesn't engage to conversation unless I message her first.
>>
>>18166459
>Fellow penises, how do you know exactly where her holes are when you can't directly see them?

Experience.

on the things one another cares about.

>>18166516
>Different hobbies in relationships

It depends on what level of interest exists for the hobby (for some it's a literal way of life--a true passion, for others it's just something htye enjoy in their off time--minor enjoyment).

And it also depends on how adventurous and willing to acquiesce/learn the other party is.

Part of having a significant other is adapting and taking from them new and interesting things to share. You don't have to share EVERYTHING, but you should be able to support each other in the things you truly care about.
>>
>>18166459
I've been dating my current gf for 4 years and still have trouble finding it sometimes. Who cares. I refuse to believe this could be an issue for somebody
>>
>>18166400
Girls: How big of a dick is acceptable? I'd say mine is 6-inch give or take fully erect but I sometimes feel it's not big enough.
>>
I've noticed that men vastly outnumber women on the internet and that women more often prefer social media that involves ties to real life identities such as facebook.

Why is this so?
>>
>>18166516
I actually prefer not sharing all my hobbies with my partner. It's nice to have things that are just yours.

My boyfriend and I share music (playing instruments, not genre), classic literature, DnD and some MMOs we play together. But he also likes warships, modern history documentaries and science while I like fashion, makeup and anime.

Find some things you can share and be supportive of what you don't.
>>
>>18166585

Because sites where men are the majority tend to be hostile towards women one way or another, so women who go there don't mention being women and pass under radar. You spot them easier on social media due to the legit identity feature and therefore you think they prefer those places.
It's a perception thing.
>>
>>18166585

Social media = extroverts + attention. More likely Chad will be on there than 4chins + cleavage-showing opportunities to people who they actually have a chance to meet IRL.
>>
>>18166585
tumblr is female dominated and runs of pseudonyms by design. You probably got your dumb ideas by only going to 4chan and videogames.boychildren.com/forum
>>
Is it bad to go to college campuses and try to pick up girls there if you don't go to college? I'm 24 and live out of the city and there are literally no girls out here. I went into the city for a day walked around the campus and saw more qt asian girls in an hour than in the 5 years I've been back.
>>
>>18166552
>Telling a girl you are virgin is a big no-no if you are +20s right? What if we are both really into each other but simply haven't had sex yet cause reasons?

Not necessarily. See the OP FAQ

I wrote that.
I wrote that based off first hand experience.
In it's original incarnation there was a question about losing your virginity (which I realized was redundant and really all about insecurity, which is why I merged it).

I wrote that answer based off of having a bad reaction when I was 22, because I was a fucking nervous wreck, which made HER nervous as fuck and made it all weird (because she thought I was going to drop spaghetti on her and instantly go head over heels psycho on her--and she's right, I probably would have at the time)

I wrote that based off also another experience when I was 24. When I told another girl, and I told her casually because I was comfortable enough in my skin that I didn't really give a fuck. And she didn't believe me. Even AFTER we had sex.

I wrote that based off all the OTHER experience I've had since then, as someone who came up from being socially phobic to socially gregarious and gracious.

Look man I'm half a decade past all that, and I can tell you almost everything is about how you present it. People tend to feed off one another's energy and look to follow each other's leads, so if you're nervous enough, they get nervous, if you're calm enough, they can calm.

Lead by example and with your own convictions, don't feed off of others and let their minds make up yours.
>>
>>18166520
So basically keep with it but don't make it a big deal that it isn't going anywhere at the moment?
>>
Grills (or guys, I guess this isn't necessarily affected by gender):
What are some things you do differently when texting with someone you "like", as opposed to just a regular friend? On the reverse side, what are some things you do when it's somebody you have no interest in at all (other than ignoring them, if anything)?
>>
Talking to a girl for over a month. I'm developing feelings but she still doesn't want to meet me because she's afraid I'm a serial killer.
>>
>>18166635
Text much more
>>
>>18166642
well, are you?

Also, who the hell talks for a month to somebody they consider a murder?
>>
>>18166622

Pretty much. You can try and reinvent and tweak your profile to see what works, a lot of guys really fuck up with their pictures and don't post ones that are halfway as flattering as they think (Pick ones that are of you actually doing shit that you find fun and of you genuinely smiling and shit, instead of just standing around looking bored in front of a mirror or whatever the fuck)

Ultimately though I feel like the best place to come from with online dating is halfway not giving a fuck.

I've literally had dates where all it was was me browsing randomly on an a saturday morning, seeing something cool on a profile and just saying something hey like, "Hey, I like <blah blah blah>, chat for an hour, then telling her I'm going to go about my day but I'll be at X cafe for lunch if she wants to join--because I planned on being there to check it out anyway.

And she shows up, and we spend the day hanging out.

Exactly that casual, that non committal.

If you front load expectations and and get hurt and disappointment. And that's also where you can come off as desperate and like you're trying too hard--and it turns people off.
>>
>>18166617
so you are the OP?
>>
>>18166409
Any help with this??
>>
>>18166635

DUde here. I talk about relationships more, and I see girls do it too, at least with me. Nothing specific, when things go to ex's it's bad.

Just general stuff about what we like, what we do in relationships, etc.
>>
>Gonna repost in desperation since the amount of time I have before having to do something is getting dangerously small

I fear I may have led a friend on by making it seem like I was going to ask her out, probably because I was, but then I took acid and realized I'm in love with another girl. I have far less of a chance with this one but I am not sure if it would be morally right for me to go through with my plan with the first girl now

I literally arranged for us to get dinner together next week already and said I had to ask her something important so I am not sure if I can get even back track without being an ass
>>
File: 1466748347253.jpg (18KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466748347253.jpg
18KB, 278x300px
Advice time, friends. I started seeing this girl and it seems like we're headed toward being in a serious relationship, but she has this exact thing going on. Her """ex""" of 6 months had a """""""mental breakdown"""""" and is """""""""bipolar""""""""" and so he has to stay with her for a few months because essentially no one else in his life wants to deal with him. OK, maybe he's a good dude and she's just trying to be compassionate.
She assures me there's nothing going on between them any more and he's 'looking for his own place', but today I went to her crib for the first time and this fucking guy was there. He'd trashed her entire house basically, with his laundry and guitars and shit literally everywhere in the house, dishes all over the place, and was just waking up at 11am on a monday to hit a bong and play guitar. While listening to bullshit techno music. The entire time I'm there he's knocking on her door and telling us he wants to 'hang out' and he's been wanting to spend time with her (she'd slept at my place a few nights in a row). So we spent probably 20 minutes talking with this guy, and literally the whole time he spends talking about himself, his delusions, how he feels, how he wanted to make things weird for me and how I'm just there so that she'll realize he wants to be with him.
Yeah, what the fuck? I thought this had potential, but it's still early enough to where I can safely bail (only issue being I work with her but w/e). So, bail?
>>
>>18166409
>>18166665

It depends. Have you even flirted for a bit before saying that? Or was that you first and only attemp?

I think you can tell which one of these is the bad option, right?
>>
>>18166671
bail
>>
>>18166642
Probably a catfish or you sound like a serial killer. I met up with an 18 year old off of okc within a few days and I was 5 years older than her.
>>
>>18166664

Yup, but this threads been around WAAY longer than me. I think I helped start the tradition of copy-pasting the FAQ in the OP though, so a lot of it's what I actually wrote/reworded.

>>18166409
>Was that awkward as fuck? I want to date this girl not creep her out.

Probably depends entirely how she feels about you (like if you're always sending creeper vibes then yeah, it's another thing to add to the creeper pile), but in all probability, at worst it's flattering.

For future reference though, skip the "wow you took that the wrong way" part.

It simultaneously shows a certain lack of confidence, sounds kind of accusing, and takes away from the flirting tone.
>>
I've been married for 3 years. My husband got a job offer that's more than he and I are currently making combined, but it's in Dubai. I want him to take it but I don't want to go to another country where I wouldn't feel safe. Is it selfish of me to not want to go with him? It's for 3 years minimum.
>>
>>18166688
I see, well, cool to meet you anyway!
So there's but you, starting the thread every day? Or is it done by some random people as well?
>>
If a girl gives you the busy excuse should you ask her one more time or does that turn you into a desperate autist?
>>
>>18166710

That's a feel thing. You should be able to tell if she is engaged or not. GIve it another go and leave her alone if she says "no" a second time.
>>
>>18166659
So basically if I ask for a general date it's a no go. Good to know
>>
>>18166706

Random people.

But I think the pool is actually pretty small. I usually only pop by here once or twice a week at most to kill a couple hours. Occasionally the thread sinks to the bottom, occasionally it's instantly remade when it hits the bump cap, but very rarely does it completely fall off the catalog.

Which makes me think the rest are like me and just check in every once in a while and just copy-paste if they see it fall off.

>>18166697
>I've been married for 3 years. My husband got a job offer that's more than he and I are currently making combined, but it's in Dubai. I want him to take it but I don't want to go to another country where I wouldn't feel safe. Is it selfish of me to not want to go with him? It's for 3 years minimum.

It's perfectly reasonable for you to have doubts given that this involves a MASSIVE change for BOTH of you.

Although you are his wife, that does NOT entitle him to have power over all aspects of your life, anymore than you have power over his. This is a partnership and this is a decision that MUST be made together.

You must weigh ALL options and come to something that you BOTH feel is fair.

However, you need to realize:

3 years is a LONG time. As long as you've been married.

If you split up for 3 years, this marriage will probably not survive that. Hell, the best of marriages with DECADES under their belt probably wouldn't survive it.

Talk to him. Don't go in looking for someone to be in the wrong or in the right. Look to find something that keeps you both happy.
>>
>>18166732
>So basically if I ask for a general date it's a no go. Good to know

No.

You can do a general date. The point was, don't go in thinking this is the love of your life because you talked to her for a few minutes through a computer screen.

Case in point: >>18166642

This anon is over-investing in someone he doesn't know, who might not ever meet him, who is probably completely different in real life to what he has interacted with online.

Even if he does meet her and they do share a connection now, the odds of that same connection transferring to real world interactions are slim. You cannot predict chemistry. It can only be experienced in person.

The online portion is the get your foot in the door portion, nothing more and nothing less.

Past a basic, "make sure this person isn't crazy" level, don't try to make it anything more past that because the rest of that should be left to real life interactions.

Bonding is best done in person--not through text where so much minutia is missing.
>>
Interested in others opinions, mainly girls but whatever.

Quick greentext:

>know girl from work
>do social shit
>invite her to dinner
>nothing comes of it
>fast forward 2 years
>still hang out
>somehow started massaging/being massaged her and a friend of hers when we meet once a week to watch TV

Recently the massages got a little heavier, especially when no one else is around. When we are alone, she lets me pull her brastrings and tanktop from her shoulders and I started to go down a little more (I sit behind her). Started with collarbone height, steadily going lower, yesterday I was something like 2 inches above her nipples, firmly in tit territory.

Now normally, any kind of massage is and instant "go" for fucking. But she is kinda shy (might be virgin).

I also get no signs at all from her. If she let out a single "hmmm" or something there would be no doubt at all.
But nothing. I am confuse, pls help.

Oh yeah, the other day she bent over to pick something up, no bra, gave me a nice view. But she might just be dumb.
>>
To anybody in general:

The last few girls I dated have all been really close friends, and I never really had to worry about making a great impression while in a relationship because we knew each other's habits, quirks, preferences, and the like.

I'm going out for the first time tomorrow with someone who I don't know so well and while we already have something planned to do, I know nothing about first date etiquette or anything of that sort (i.e. how touchy is too touchy, what is too extravagant/cheap, etc.). Any tips?
>>
How can I gradually become closer with this girl who everyone seems to thing likes me?
>>
>>18166885
take her to the park on a nice day, hold her hand, buy her an ice cream, take her home and fuck her, the end
>>
Is it possible for a girl to like two guys at once? I have a coworker that I've gotten closer with over the past few months. She's been into this guy and they aren't dating per se but they are close too. A week or two ago I told her how I felt and she said she liked me too and said yes to a date but the night before we were going to go out, she said that it's not fair to the me and the guy she's into.

I'm fine with that and it's pretty understandable but in the past week she's been very handsy with me and said that I make her feel like no one else does. She said she had a crush on me for the past 2 years and thought she didn't have a chance. So, I don't get it. I feel like I'm probably being led on and that sucks. I'm fine with just being coworkers but the other stuff is horrible to me.
>>
>>18166896
Getting to a meet up is an issue with her. They know of her reluctance to get together yet still seem convinced that she does like me
>>
File: qzPcK1W.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
qzPcK1W.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>be me talking to cute girl for a while
>obvious feelings involved
>We hook up once
>end up spooning for a few hours and taking a nap
>feelsniceman
>says she wants to hang out again
>goes home
>doesn't reply to my text a few days later

Ladies, is she doing this because shes afraid that I don't have feelings for her or something? (I just got out of a long relationship a few months ago and she vaguely knows this). I'm contemplating telling her I'm crushing for her but I also don't know what I want, or expect to happen as a result
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-19-56-29.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-19-56-29.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
What kind of haircut should I get?
Don't mind the cowlick, it was windy
>>
>>18166917
"I want to see you"
>>
>>18166932
I don't get it..then what? Do I just fuckin hit it again or..?
>>
>>18166953
you see if she responds and take it from there. life doesnt have a fucking manual. figure out what you want
>>
File: black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif (984KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif
984KB, 180x180px
>>18166965
You're a tough lover. I know deep down inside you are a softie like me. I fuckin love u man/woman
>>
>>18166828
Ask her out again. If she's shy she won't be the one to do it.
>>
girls

There is a girl i have a crush on and she has a crush on me. Yet i still manage to fuck it up. I got so nervous that i didnt talk much to her. The conversation is stalled. And since im the mastermind of bad ideas i came to ask you.
Would it be good to be honest and straightforward? Like if i would say "Hey x, the past couple of days i have been pretty much silent. I was nervous and didnt know how to handle the situation. I want to get to know you if you allow me "
>>
>>18166965
wait but where does the "I tell her how I feel" part come in? do I just say that shit in person?
>>
>>18166976
we are all soft inside, except for the bones

>>18166984
yes, in person. also there isnt just some moment where you decide to "tell her how you feel". its just a euphemism for being honest with your emotions. you could just be chilling in line at a starbucks or chatting while driving, and you just let her know that you think she's rad and that you dig spending time with her. its not about making a big fuss like youre asking for her hand in marriage. its literally just being open and honest about how you feel about her. imagine how you feel when a girl you like says how much she likes you. you can make other people feel like this, too.
>>
File: img..88.jpg (51KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
img..88.jpg
51KB, 736x981px
GUYS

This dude's birthday is on Friday. I honestly don't know him very well and all my attempts to get to know him better have just been ignored and met with sarcasm, and he's kind of emotionally detached... But I like him still. And I was considering making him a mixtape for his birthday, or at least a little card or something.

Is it worth it?? Or will he just throw it away, continue putting up this barrier and turning me down whenever I offer to hang out with him?? It's a long story really. I know I should just get over him because he's probably not worth it but I really really want him...
>>
>>18167026
but...what if shes still afraid I'm only asking to see her for sex? Shouldn't I mention the feelings thing so that she knows I'm not just trying to fuck her again?
>>
>>18167028
emotionally detached = shy. guys try to cover that shit up by playing cool
>>
>>18167030
dont operate based on how you think your actions might be misconstrued. thats setting yourself up for failure. assume that she's picking up what youre dishing out, and be intentional about what youre dishing out
>>
Girl gave me the I'm busy this week reply, should I ask her "when are you free/not busy?" or set up a specific other date and see if she says she's busy too?
If I say something like "I can take "never" for an answer" to see if she just doesnt want to is that retarded?
>>
>>18167043
Yo I'm high as fuck and I'm not following along. So you're tellin me...I should just say "Hey I want to see you when are you free?" and leave it at that, and hope she doesn't assume I have bad intentions?

>be intentional about what youre dishing out

so...what does that mean?
>>
>>18166982
"sorry if i come across as weird. im still figuring myself out. i really want to [see you again|hang out again|fuck your brains out]"
>>
>>18167028
You only want him because you feel like you can't have him. Stop being a dumb hoe.
>>
File: 1490591928813.jpg (54KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1490591928813.jpg
54KB, 400x562px
Girls

I am in a weird situation... or at least to me.

A girl i like is in a relationship and although nothing too straightforward, we are sorta like "I dig you and you dig me, but you are in a relationship so nothing is going to happen"

It sounds worse than it really is, we just have a mild attraction but we both avoid making a big deal of it, specially me. I dont want to be "that guy " and besides, she wouldn't cheat on him.

The issue here is that recently she has been very vocal about being in bad terms in her relationship with me and texting me very frequently, even when she has female friends... I dont know what to do.

I dont want to be one of the causes of the breakup, but in the other hand i really do like her. Should i keep my distance or take advantage of the situation?
>>
>>18167064
Maybe so.
>>
>>18167051
>Yo I'm high as fuck and I'm not following along. So you're tellin me...I should just say "Hey I want to see you when are you free?" and leave it at that, and hope she doesn't assume I have bad intentions?

yep, that's all there is to it

>so...what does that mean?

it means dont play games
>>
>>18167077

you know what they say about love and war

if you like her then take her
>>
>>18167077
How long has she been with the guy?

If you really are into her then you should avoid being her rebound and you should avoid contributing to their breakup because she may come to hold it against you.
>>
>>18167083
fuck I sent it. I love you nigger. I'm gonna go play WoW to drown my overthinking
>>
>>18167099
you did good
>>
>>18166977
Not gonna ask her out, either way we're way past that.

I'd like to know what is going on here.
Normally when you are practically touching a girls tits there is a reaction, in my case there is none, we just do the same shit over and over again.

I just cannot figure out what her deal is. Not gonna risk the friendship for nothing.
>>
File: 1490469045810.gif (3MB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
1490469045810.gif
3MB, 740x416px
>>18167086
>>18167097

She has bren in th relationship for years (i think 4), hence my reluctance. I dont know thr guy so fuck him, but i dont want ti be unfairly with her. I mean, we have a good chemistry but it hasn't been put to the test so i dont want to take away something good for her just because of a crush...

And >>18167097 makes a lot of sense... i guess i will ignore her and let her resolve the issues. A part of me is screaming that i am missing my chances but i just like her enough to not screw her over by taking advantage while she is vulnerable.

Am i being too fucking beta?
>>
>>18167112
she is patiently waiting for you to continue. she is submissive. be the man. drive the relationship.
>>
>>18167128

4 years is a long time. whining about SO is normal. have you ever been in a 4-year long relationship? does it sound like normal complaining or something more serious?
>>
So basically I haven't heard anything from the girl I was dating since our last date. Age difference etc. Would it be bad to send her a text saying something like, "I am assuming you found someone else and that is fine. I just wanted to say that I had a great time talking to you. Best of luck."
>>
>>18167133

Very serious. There are fair chances of a break up even without my involvement... So my push, even if casual, could be decisive, having me as a scapegoat and all.

Modesty apart, i am a way better prospect which is exactly why she is arguing with him. Sort of dating a Neet scenario vs stable life guy.

In the other hand, as you say they have been togheter for a long time so if i dont act they might fix things. Which is "ok" by me i guess... Being an honest person and all that crap...
>>
>>18167135
dont lead with failure. ask her where's she's been. see if she bites back

>>18167169
desu she will need some rebound/alone time after breaking off a relationship of over 1000 days. youll have to play this by ear. doesnt look like her jumping from him to you is great for either of you.
>>
>>18167112
It's either this >>18167130 or she's actually sitting there frozen in fear and feeling raped.

If she hasn't uninvited you from the TV watching date then it's probably not option B.

Which means you still need to make the move. Shy girls are a weird type of creature and they can be hard to crack even if you've known them for a long time.
>>
>>18167191
And by age difference I mean she told she told her sister my age and she freaked and told her parents. Plus she deleted her okc account the following day. I did send her a text that day just saying I noticed you deactivated your account. Nothing back.
>>
>>18167191

Thanks for the advice, you are probably right.

Do you recommend me avoiding her for now or keeping contact but not flirting? The later might place me in a friendzone scenario if they end up breaking up?

Also what should i say when she complains about him? Give her advice for fixing the relationship or taking her side?
>>
>>18167130
Ok, seems weird though.

>>18167213

> she's actually sitting there frozen in fear and feeling raped.

Ha, that popped into my mind as well. But when I stop massaging her she wants me to continue.

>Shy girls are a weird type of creature

Seems that way. Strange to have yourself touched but not giving off any signal.
>>
>>18167233
>Also what should i say when she complains about him? Give her advice for fixing the relationship or taking her side?

Not that guy but I'd go neutral in your advice and stance. Give her bits of advice that lean both ways.

"You guys have been together so long that I suppose it's possible your relationship has run its course. But at the same time if it has worked this long it might be better to just fix it."'

Either that or be upfront about wanting to stay out of it. Since you two have your mutual attraction understanding she'll probably accept it if you tell her that you don't want to push her one way or the other because you're too biased.
>>
>>18167239
Go all in dude. Next time you get an opening toss in a kiss on the neck and see what reaction you get.
>>
>>18167233
you dont have to avoid contact or stop flirting. you can always be the guy who was right in front of her all along. what you cant do is push her out of the relationship or move too quick right after the break-up. a decent girl needs some time to process and im assuming you dont want to be with a girl who will sleep with the first guy she sees after breaking up anyway.

hard to say what to do since they are still together, but if you two get along id say keep on going with it. if she does dump him, dont let yourself just be a shoulder to cry on. sounds harsh but you cant just offer yourself emotionally, unless you do just want to be her friend. youll have to walk the line of being a person she needs and showing her how much she does need you.

as for arguments, dont give advice on how to fix it. you can tell her you dont like her BF, thats not pushing it if its honestly how you feel.
>>
>>18167249
Alright, will do.
>>
There are girls and guys that decide to date literally anyone that has the guts to ask them out. They claim to have a lot of fun that way. Why aren't there more people like this? I mean it's not even that hard.
>>
>>18167036
But I've tried to sort of crack him open a little... We did stay up until midnight once discussing loneliness and stuff... But since then I just... Feel like I'm being clingy, because I'll message, and he'll reply half heartedly, and sometimes ignore me, etc.
>>
>already talking about shy girls

Girls:

How the fuck do I date a girl who is super shy?

I've had an on-and-off crush on this girl I met forever ago, we went a long time without talking any significant amount, but we ran into each other and I asked her to a movie. Never said it was a "date" but it sort of was. Anyway we watched the movie and then had dessert at this dessert place after and it was the most awkward shit ever. I was already aware that she's super shy but there was just no conversing with her. Lots of short responses and not a lot of questions coming back my way. I left feeling pretty disappointed but got a message from her an hour later saying how great a time she had had and that we should do it again.

I thought fuck it, I'll try my luck and not write her off on one bad date, set a time to go out again last weekend. Then we talked throughout the week over jewbook. Got a decent conversation out of her that we strung together over 5 straight days so I was pretty confident things would be better on our second date, except they were pretty much exactly like the first. Took her ice skating which I thought would provide some good buffer in terms of being able to talk about the skating itself, but talking was still like playing ping pong against a wall.

Then I got more messages from her saying she had a good time etc.

How much effort do I put into this before I go with my instinct that we won't work out?
>>
>>18166885
other ideas?
>>
>>18167263
insecurities or standards

>>18167281
the the flower open before you judge it
>>
>>18167135
>So basically I haven't heard anything from the girl I was dating since our last date. Age difference etc. Would it be bad to send her a text saying something like, "I am assuming you found someone else and that is fine. I just wanted to say that I had a great time talking to you. Best of luck."
>And by age difference I mean she told she told her sister my age and she freaked and told her parents. Plus she deleted her okc account the following day.

Errr.... Stop.

Obviously she either cannot or does not want to keep in contact.

Either way this is a dead end for you.

Chicks ghost all the time on dating sites for reasons FAAR less reasonable than the one you were presented with.

>>18167263
>There are girls and guys that decide to date literally anyone that has the guts to ask them out. They claim to have a lot of fun that way. Why aren't there more people like this? I mean it's not even that hard.

What do you mean by this?

Are you asking why more people don't ask, or why more people aren't receptive to being asked?

As someone who wasn't one of those people, and became both:

In my case it was just not being comfortable in my skin. While I was younger when girls would come on to me and invite me out i'd just straight up panic, freeze up, and my mind would just go blank. In my head I'd just be very confused and wonder what was going on, and then not think about it.

As I got slightly older and slightly more comfortable with myself, I'd find ways to laugh it off or tactfully decline. In my head I'd just be really uncomfortable

It wasn't until I truly became comfortable with myself that I just started saying, "Yeah fuck it, why not".

At that point I was cool with it because I was confident in being myself in any situation and being able to enjoy myself no matter what the other person was doing.

For a lot of people, first dates with people you have no fucking idea about can be stressful, unless you have that same confidence.
>>
>>18167281

She os clearly into you man, just keep at it until she gets used to you

But i am a guy and girls are weird
>>
Girls and guys

Is it too late for a 30 year old who's never had a girlfriend before to start dating? Is it too late for me?
>>
Does it count as losing your virginity if you fucked a girl vaginally but didn't cum? My dick was only in her for a short while, a few minutes at most. Does that count?
>>
>>18167342
Uh... Yes?
>>
>>18167342
If you place importance on virginity as a binary yes no thing, I'd say yes, it counts.
>>
Girls,

>When you say "I don't want to talk to you anymore?

Do you mean, like, never ever?

Context: Me and my ex had a problematic relationship, but tried to be friends. She and me had our moments when we overthought things, but the last one was me and she exploded and said that to me. Before that, everything was going smoothly (like, too smoothly). I feel bad because I always forgave her, but it seems now she will ignore me for the rest of her life, or at least for a long time.
>>
How do I support a girl me and my gf are having an affair with?

She lives in another city and we visited her recently. I can't describe how well she received us: cooked us dinner on arrival, lit candles on her porch for the three of us to cuddle and talk, kept telling us how everything was perfect in three and that she felt something was missing when she made out with other people. In short, it was all really special.

Problem is: as soon as we left, she said she was upset that we weren't there and became a bit cold and distant. My guess is that she had some sort of comedown realizing that she was by herself while we left toghether.

How can we reassure her that we really like her? It's all so new for all of us...
>>
>>18167336
It's never too late. As a guy, if a girl told me she has never dated at 30, no, I wouldn't think she's weird, no, I wouldn't be worried.

I'm more worried about what society is becoming due to people prejudging others, as I sometimes catch myself doing, assuming things of others, really knowing nothing.
>>
>>18167367

>As a guy, if a girl told me she has never dated at 30, no, I wouldn't think she's weird

See that's how I think too. But unfortunately I don't believe girls think the same way.. I have several female friends and they judged me when they found out I've never been in a relationship. These were people I was friends with for a while. They had just assumed I've experienced relationships. But when I told them the truth they thought I was lying to them. Infact one of them refuses to believe me, which actually really pisses me off.
>>
>>18167349
She's probably just being overemotional. She may come crawling back.
>>
>>18167349
That depends, she could have just said that in the heat of the moment, or she could mean it.

Your role right now is to give her what she said she wanted, whether she meant it or not. Don't talk to her. If she comes to you, then fine. If not, well, she doesn't want you in her life anymore. Sucks, move on.
>>
>>18166911
pls help!
>>
File: rand.jpg (65KB, 450x389px) Image search: [Google]
rand.jpg
65KB, 450x389px
>>18167364
You should find a third girl and change your name to Rand.
>>
>>18167377
It happens. I'm 31, and the first time I had PIV sex was the very last time, due to long distance relationship. Lost years of my life depressed that I could have spent ..who knows, fucking strangers? Starting relationships? And as much as I tried, nothing has come of it. I fucking hate dating apps and what they turn people into. I only truly enjoy so few things, and the very small community my favorite things attract, even there I find little compatibility.

Shit happens.
>>
Girls: I'm setting up a Tinder profile for the first time because I'm bored out of my skull and want to meet some new people. Is writing about my interests, hobbies, and favorite things in my bio cringey or not?
>>
>>18167392
Idk who this is, but if he has three girls, he has my respect lol
>>
>>18167263
Idk, personally I think that takes all the romance and feeling out of dating. If you'd date just anyone who asked, its not really special then now is it?

To each their own though, but I think the reason there aren't more people like that is because of similar reasons.
>>
>>18167391
Dude, talk to her.
>>
>>18167393

Are you me?
>>
>>18167045
Ehh, personally, if she wanted to see you, she would have rescheduled herself. If I really wanted to see someone, but really did just have unbreakable plans, I set up the raincheck myself. Hell I just did it today, dude invited me over but I had a night class I just could not miss, so I told him "I really can't skip class tonight. How about tomorrow?"
If I were just blowing him off, I would have just said "Oh I can't." and left it at that.
I think she was letting you down easy.
Even if not, think about it this way, why would you want someone who puts no effort into seeing you?
>>
>>18167394
No. I skip over dudes immediately if they have nothing in their bio.

Because I know damn well they aren't going to ever contact me first, and I have no fucking clue what to even start a conversation with by just seeing your mug.
>>
>>18167263
I only date people I can see myself marrying. and I can't see myself marrying just anyone who asks.
>>
>>18167380
>>18167390

Thanks for your replies :~)

I immediately apologize and stuff like that, stuff like "I never meant to offend you" or shit like that, which is true; always treated her with respect. And what I told her, in and after (apologizes) were completely sincere.

It sucks because I really appreciate her.
>>
It's kind of common seeing guys talk about vaginas with fishy smell, but what about you, girls? Do you have rotten fish market stories?
>>
>>18167434
I'm a lesbian. Yes, I do. Honestly STIs are way more common in the lesbian community than anywhere else, because it's nearly impossible to protect from.

Also, lesbian sex relies upon oral.
>>
At what point are you leaving your S.O. because of cheating? Where is the breaking point? Just talking to others, going on a dating site, etc.? What's your limit
>>
>>18166585
Women go on different sites because 4chan etc. is sexist and misogynist, and no woman in their right mind would come here except for attention whoring.

They go to places like tumblr instead, which is so sexist and missandrist that no man would go there except to shit stir. Women and Men are on the internet in equal measure, they just have their own little enclaves.
>>
File: rhythmninjas.jpg (612KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rhythmninjas.jpg
612KB, 1800x1200px
>>18167135
You've already been told, but to echo, don't lead with failure. Pretend to be confident, assume success, and lean forward.

>>18167336
I think that statement begs a lot of other questions, as in how and why. If you have a good reason, they might not care. As an older guy who doesn't look like shit, the question has always been "How did someone like you get to age X without getting married?" I have an answer that nullifies the social stigma of not dating or settling down by 30.

>>18167364
Opinion: She wants to control you. Which is pretty crafty on her part, since you probably think the odds, as in the two of you against just her, are in your favor. Bisexual women are a special type of crazy.

My turn:
>Meet girl at party two weeks ago.
>Spend hours talking.
>Stay at her place
>Spend weekend together
>Hang out almost every night after work
>Spend following weekend at her place
So we've spent a shit ton of time together, some sex, a lot of talking. We share a lot of values and personality traits, but have some different interests. Everything so far has been fantastic. The reason I'm here: scared scared scared
I know to live in the moment, but I can't get over how much I like this woman because I've actually ended up in a relationship with someone I respect as much as I am attracted to. Literal new territory for me, since normally I really don't give a shit, but I have yet to run out of things to say to her (and that is reciprocated; nearly nonstop communication both ways). The past couple of days, I've caught myself on the verge of saying "love," but as fast as this has been moving, I terrified that may be the jump too far and I break this.
>>
Guys:

Does it bother you if a girl's car is dirty and/or has a messy interior?

Like, say you get a lift with this girl and it's dirty outside and she has to move stuff off the passenger seat so you can get in, is this a turn off?
>>
>>18167456
nigga its been 2 weeks. Calm down.
>>
>>18167457
Probably. Most guys can usually be car enthusiasts so they might get a little triggered like that, but probably won't be to the extend where they'll blacklist you from driving with you.
>>
>>18167336

No it is not, you shouldn't start a conversation telling people this, but you are at a perfect age. I was in a similar boat recently

Basic advice is to dress well, smell well, get fit (optional) or at least be as decent looking as you can; last but not least fake confidence... even if you have zero.

Dating its sort of a psychologically game. If they are around your age they are looking to settle, so show them that you have your life in line, try to be funny (not cheesy but witty) and show some interest in their lives.

Girls like courage, as far as i have seen, it is the most important thing to catch their attention. This means you should never seem afraid in front of them. Initiate conversations, chose a topic you feel comfortable talking about and go from there.

Expect rejections every now and then, happens to the best so dont take them personal. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18167434
Yeah I had a ex who's dick would smell like it was rotting off him sometimes. It was usually after a long day out though so it was kind of understandable.
Still sucked him off like a good girlfriend regardless, even though he never returned the favor.
>>
>>18167457
sounds kind of endearing

maybe i'm just desperate but i think i would prefer that to a girl with a car that's always super clean

unless it was like insanely gross, probably the only thing that would really be out of line is like having rotten food and gross napkins and shit everywhere

but obviously, having a bunch of papers and clothes and stuff like that crowding your car up isn't a turn off, you should be fine as long as you have some common sense
>>
>>18167441
Oh like what do we consider cheating?
Emotional cheating can be a bit of a blurred line I'll say, its hard to tell sometimes where exactly the emotional cheating began.
But I'd say if they were on a dating site, then yeah, thats looking to cheat. Nobody's fucking retarded enough to believe the "b-but I was looking for friends.... on a dating/hook up site" bullshit.
Everything below that, is situational I guess. I never have issue with my boyfriends talking to other women, or being friends with other women, because I usually don't date people I don't trust to keep that shit strictly platonic. But if I get any hints of flirtation, I'd probably call them out on it first, see if it can be worked out from there or not.
>>
>>18167457
What kind of stuff is she moving off the passenger seat?
>>
>>18167457
Girl just clean your fucking car regularly lol.
Like, if you're inviting a dude over to your house, you're gonna make sure its presentable at least. If you're inviting a dude into your car, you should do the same.
>>
>>18167456
>Opinion: She wants to control you. Which is pretty crafty on her part, since you probably think the odds, as in the two of you against just her, are in your favor. Bisexual women are a special type of crazy.

I... don't get it. Sorry, almost sleeping here. I don't think she's pleasing us just to manipulate us, if that's what you mean. Even though we did have awesome sex, we live too far for her to benefit from it as a two for one booty call or emotional support. Heck, we didn't even think she was that much into us given how cold and distant she is in convos.

Making a parallel with your story, that's kinda how we feel about our affair. We only had two dates, but this second one was already a full weekend at her place, but we talked and cuddled and had so much fun that no matter how pessimist and grounded we try to be about that, we're realizing that we kinda like her a bit beyond a friend with benefits

And what are you so scared about? I mean, that's the ideal relationship, isn't it? Sure, you might be infatuated a bit, but why not make a move and ask her to make it official?

Imo, the faster you move in this case, the sooner you'll know what she thinks of your thing. If she isn't into you (which doesn't seem to be the case), you'll hurt less and move on faster finding it out sooner
>>
>asked a girl from work if she wanted to do something outside of work
>she says yes
>she says she'll let me know when she's free
>it's been almost 4 days since i asked her and she hasn't gotten back to me

At what point do you simply stop showing interest? I know it's only been 4 days but people tend to have the habit of never getting back to me or even initiating things.

I don't want to constantly have to ask people and always be the one to initiate things.
>>
>>18167456
>You've already been told, but to echo, don't lead with failure. Pretend to be confident, assume success, and lean forward.

I kind of agree with what >>18167303 said though. If she wanted to contact me she has had plenty of time. It is basically 99.99% over unless there was some super crazy circumstance. If I do decide to text her though I'll probably wait a couple more days.
>>
I had a bad throat infection when I was young and had to have surgery and have some pretty bad scars on my throat now. They look like I've had my throat slit.
I've been quite self conscious of it and have always had quite a thick beard to cover it up.

It's quite thick and untamed I guess. About a foot long and even I can admit it doesn't look the best.

Girls.
Should I leave it as such, or trim it back to be one of those gay hipster lumbersexual beards or should I just shave it off completely?
>>
>>18167500
How is a scar like that not just a good conversation starter. You're a dude, you can get away with conspicuous scars.
>>
File: IMG_20170309_231022.jpg (104KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_231022.jpg
104KB, 1024x714px
I've been talking to a girl almost 3 weeks now. We already met irl and are going out for dinner this week. Is it alright to initiate the part after the date where we fuck? I'm a virgin a.d I never dated so I don't know how this works. I think she's really into me, she tells me good morning and always wishes the best for me.
>>
>>18167513
Also I met her on OKCupid if that clears anything up.
>>
>>18167513
>Is it alright to initiate the part after the date where we fuck?
What are you talking about?
>>
>>18167512
Because it makes me look like some gang banger that got cut bad and people always talked about it when I was in high school and it always bothered me.
>>
What do you think about liking an ex's new photo on Facebook?
>>
>>18167530
Guy asking girl, should've mentioned.
>>
>>18167530
Why would you be friends with your ex on Facebook?
>>
File: 03.jpg (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
18KB, 300x250px
What's the best way to find a mate with which i can release my sperm into her which will produce several strong and healthy offspring?
>>
>>18167534
I don't know. We just never removed each other and I didn't want to cut everything off.
>>
>>18167028
Bump. Please.

Do guys like mixtapes/mix-cds, yes or no?
At least answer me that.
>>
>>18167542
not at all, in my case

but i would if a girl gave one to me

only way i would appreciate it for what it was though and not just as a symbol of attraction/interest is if you legitimately turned me on to some cool music i probably wouldn't have found out about otherwise
>>
>>18166585
No, there's lots of women on tumblr for example. And there's a lot of bloggers, youtubers, etc. Women stay away from sites like these because they're already male dominated, and they tend to suck for women. There's mysogyny and dumb opinions about women everywhere. I mostly just use this site to tell men off.
>>
>>18167545
I'd say no but I think it would be a cute gesture if you wrote something on it to convey a message like wanting to go on a date. But a cd or mixatape I wouldn't care for.
>>
>>18167440
I didn't know that. You can't even do anal, how do you catch STIs so easily?

>>18167471
Did you not get him to wash it beforehand? Does the smell quickly go away when sucking?

>>18167457
Yes, it is a huge turn off. I'm a car guy.
>>
>>18167542
I speak for myself and my stance on this is kind of to the extreme but I have met plenty of dudes who feel similar: we hate extraneous shit. I would rather have no material gift at all than something that I have to store or find a place for that I did not specifically want in the first place. That includes something as small as a CD.
>>
>>18167336
No it's ok. Honestly thats kind of a catch in my book. It's rare nowadays to find someone who doesn't have a long history with other people. Your future wife will be happy.
>>
>>18167535
Be Chad.
>>
>>18166411
Say hey are you free specific time and date to go do specific activity. People respond better to specifics.

Ask someone what they want for dinner and they'll say idk, ask them if they want tacos and you force a synapse to fire. Same principal
>>
File: 1482461081872.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482461081872.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
Girls

Are shy/quiet guys major turnoffs? Can a little bit of awkwardness ever be attractive and endearing?
>>
>>18167741
It can be endearing, but be careful about getting used by someone who thinks they can turn you into an extrovert.
>>
>>18167741
>Are shy/quiet guys major turnoffs?
Well I'm probably not going to notice one

>Can a little bit of awkwardness ever be attractive and endearing?
Sure, but only to an extent. After a while it gets annoying; you're a grown man, you shouldn't be acting like a schoolboy
>>
>>18167545
>>18167554
>>18167571

fuck, OK. Well then I'll just leave him alone for his birthday.
>>
Girls

Literally all the problems guys have, women don't have.

How does that feel?
>>
>>18167769
Exactly how it feels for you not to have problems women do?
>inb4 women don't have problems
>>
>>18167769
???? Mental disorders don't pick genders, dude.
Men and women both suffer psychologically.
>>
>>18167741
I personally love the awkward, shy/quiet types. I find it easy to smile and laugh around them because they're just as nervous as me, even if it is for different reasons. Plus, it makes it easier to get a cute reaction when playfully teasing them. Pretty hot imo.
>>
>>18167769
Enlighten me, what problems to do men have that women don't.
>inb4 i have no gf and its society/womens fault
No, it's your fault for being a creepy misogynist neet that no woman in her right mind would touch.
>>
>>18167741
No, I'm shy. I hate dating extroverts- I find them exhausting. It can be endearing too, and I definitely relate.
>>
Is it possible that a girl could have feelings for you, yet will still say are not interested in pursuing anything right now with anyone?

Girl sorta seems interested. Infact most of my friends say that she does like me, despite that whole thing.
>>
>>18167846
Maybe.
But if she says shes not interested, then maybe there is a reason for that. Like maybe shes not ready or something
>>
>>18167876
If she is Infact interested, I'll think that the reason she gave is probably truthful. To focus on herself and her career.

It's not like she said that she's not interested but just not interested right now.
>>
You know that feeling when you are thinking of a girl and it feels so good. Then we were texting and it didn't feel good at all reading what she had to say.
I wanted to break it through but couldn't and gave up after ten days.
Online and when called she said stuff that would tilt me a bit and I dodged it.
We saw each other twice and she is nice and lovely, she did say some nice stuff, but I can see her suffering or at least her mask so it's hard to draw any pleasure.
I know that it's only matter of time still I keep thinking of her and I am strong enough not to send her a message.
>>
How to not laugh at people with unfortunate luck and bad karma?

For example there's this delusional asian who thinks she's going to be adopted into royalty but in reality she's knocked up and jobless by a commoner. The hilarious thing is her baby looks like a mix between her and a known fraudster who has claimed to be royalty.
I just can't stop laughing or pointing it out any opportunity I get to this day if the discussion heads in that direction because I've made this one of my go to jokes. Delusional people are just too pathetic to not laugh at.
>>
Why do girls like feminism?

You lose out on all the benefits having a vagina gives you. You don't go to war, you're not expected to work in a sewer, you get all kinds of family and psychology-related bonuses men can only dream of, protection from physical violence in 99% of cases and all that jazz.

I don't get it, but then again I don't believe in equality. Men rule some aspects of life, women rule others. You're the yin to our yang, together we make a perfect balanced circle that roll around. Being equal just creates confusion, depression and chaos, we'd be a square, and a square never fucking moves.

Why can't we be happy complementing each other's strengths and patching up each others' weaknesses?
>>
This is more of a general question for both sexes, does finding people get easier from 22 onward? I can't help but feel I missed out on the best years of highschool to find girls, hell even turned some down which I regret greatly. I'm still at uni but the only have one class with a pool of girls that I could potentially date and that's only one class every 2 or 3 weeks.

Should I be making a huge attempt to experience some love while i'm still young or will it progress naturally with age?
>>
>>18167940
You know how in a lot of ways it sucks to be a guy, and girls never seem to quite get it, even -- no, ESPECIALLY -- the ones who claim to be all fucking about gender issues? It's fucking annoying, right? At least, it annoys me.

That's how you're being right now.

It's not because you're a horrible person, it's just very difficult to be cognizant of all the wrongs that are NOT being visited upon you.

>Men rule some aspects of life, women rule others. You're the yin to our yang, together we make a perfect balanced circle that roll around. Being equal just creates confusion, depression and chaos, we'd be a square, and a square never fucking moves
You're simply painting too idyllic a picture here. Historically, in a lot of ways, it's sucked being female (yes, it's sucked being male too in different ways). It's gotten a lot better over the past century, but not all better. Thus: feminism. The fact that some (many) feminists go too far, that some of their complaints are childish and unreasonable, and that many of them are blind to the issues facing guys, doesn't change the fact that some of their gripes are perfectly legitimate.
>>
>>18167940
Because women are people, and people want to be given the chance to decide about themselves.
While it is true that, in general, men are better than women in some areas and viceversa, it is idiotic to decide that all women just don't have the right to do certain things or aren't given the same opportunities.

I do think that, on a personal level, in relationships and in a family, it's great to be with someone who complements you. I don't want to be with someone who has my strengths and my weaknesses, I want to be with someone who complements me.
But on a society level, it's unfair to just decide that women shouldn't be given the opportunity to pursue a career, or go to war, or work in a sewer - or that men shouldn't be allowed to stay at home, look after kids and cook dinner.
If they're good enough and happy with their choices, why not?
>>
>>18167958

>does finding people get easier from 22 onward?

lol

it gets harder bro

way, way fucking harder. after uni, say goodbye to your social life and meeting new people that aren't from work
>>
>>18167962
>>18167963
I'm all in favour of that and I agree, it's difficult to be aware of all issues. But then in the past it was legit an issue.

You were treated as livestock, an accessory to men and I could never condone such a thing. You are a human being first, a woman second, thus you should have all the basic human rights men have. You deserve to work in any field you desire and to get paid fully for the work you do, to have a voice and a vote, to be free and to speak freely.

Isn't that enough though?
>>
>>18167974
Yes, I don't think most feminist want anything more than being treated respectfully, be free and have access to equal opportunities.

Obviously, while I'd say that I rarely felt discriminated for my gender, there are still some things that don't work.
I often heard sexist comments through my academic career. I got asked things like "well, were you drunk? What were you wearing? Were you outside alone?" when I mention the fact that I was assaulted and almost raped once. I get comments about the way I look more than the skills I have (like: I won a math award, my town newspaper said I was pretty instead of saying I was good at math). If someone needs to insult me, they call me a slut even if I am not one.
It's a matter of respect, to me, at this point. I don't feel consistently discriminated, but it still is disrespectful.
>>
>>18167968
Yeah I was afraid of this, but I hear that online dating is easier when you get a bit older though I guess.

Man I just want some young romance to reminisce on.
>>
>>18167846
Any other ideas?
>>
>>18167846

It could just be that she feels conflicted about her feelings toward you. I have a few girl friends (and this has happened to me too) that have on/off feelings get a guy, so they don't want to commit to something before they're sure of it.
>>
>>18168024
on/off feelings for** a guy
>>
>>18168024
Seem's possible. She also seems surprisingly open with me despite not being particularly close.

Sucks though, as we've known each other for close to a year and shes always seemed interested
>>
>>18168030
Most girls are generally pretty open and will be close with people in their circle. But if she's already aware of how you feel and she said that she doesn't want to pursue anything right now then it is what it is. Maybe she wants to keep things friendly for now because she enjoys your company/is trying to figure out how she feels.
>>
>>18168045
It's not even like I'm in her circle of friends. She's the only one I know in her group of friends.

And yea, she knows how I feel. Maybe she just wants me to be around for when/if she's ready.
>>
>>18168056
Tbh anon although she might decide to try something with you in the future don't set your mind to that. It might come off as pressuring her to choose to be with you when who knows how long she'll be uncertain. Obviously you enjoy her company so being friends is great but don't bank on her saying at some point that she wants you. You're clearly trying to be respectful so I'm sure there are other qt's who would like you.
>>
If a girl gives you some lame or fake sounding excuse to not go out with you, is it too rude to ask her more about it or to try to get her to be more clear about how she actually doesn't want to go out with you in general, rather than how she "can't this particular time"? I get the whole take a hint thing but some excuses sound very lame and it would be less rude if she just said "i dont want to".
>>
>>18168063
Something that's been mentioned a few times by friends who know of the situation is to just talk to her a bit more and try to do some casual hangout to really see where I stand..

But yea, I really do value her as a friend, and I don't want to loose that. But I won't hold my breath for her. The the obviously I'll welcome any move she makes. But yea. There's probably other girls who would be interested in me.
>>
>>18168071
I get what your friends are saying - maybe it's easier to figure out how she feels if it's just the two of you, and maybe you'll benefit from talking more about it, but again there's no guarantees. I mean, she's already aware of your feelings (which presumably you told her with just the two of you around anyway) so another situation where it's just the two of you chilling again might not change much. Finding out where you "really stand" makes it sound like she was hiding that she 100% likes you. Unless she's a teenager I don't know that many women that would be dishonest about that. Unless you want a very specific answer from her (e.g.,"I don't want to be with you at this point because of xyz") then I'm not sure much would change.

Like you said, don't wait around for her. I'm sure there are girls who will like you. But there's no reason to stop being friends if you guys get along well.
>>
So, a couple of weeks ago I've posted a post on Facebook asking for stuff to do at night after a concert since me and my friend didn't have a place were to sleep. In the comments this girl comes up saying that she lives near the place where the concert is and has two extra beds. Of course I don't say immediately yes. I see her profile etc, she seems a nice person and all that.

It's not the first time people offered me a place where to sleep so it's not unusual in the group but that's not the point.

Since she wasn't sure that she was going to go the concert as well we agreed that i'd write to her a week before the event. Which I did, but she just visualized and didn't answer.

I know she's online cause she posts stuff but she doesn't answer me in private messages. Nothing changed since the day she offered us to stay at her home and we didn't talk since.

What to do? Should I write to her again? I don't wanna sound like i'm desperate, bud I don't wanna miss the opportunity of a bed. Please help.
>>
>>18168097
I told her how I felt over text. Kinda was a stupid thing to do, but I didn't have any other choice as we don't see each other in person right now. Our class schedules don't line up at all

And I mean, she might be just kinda afraid of saying how she really feels. I mean, she's 21 and hasn't been in a relationship. So it's possible she's just kinda immature in that respect. I really just want to see if I should put any effort into it beyond being friends, or if I should just continue as friends.

But regardless I'll keep in contact as I do value her as a friend. And it seems like she feels the same in that regard.
>>
Guys/girls, how does one not catch feelings for a fuck buddy? ive never been in a relationship and now have myself in a predicament with this one girl that wants to hang out alot.
>>
Baby, when you finally get to love somebody
Guess what?
It's gonna be May
>>
>>18168115

If she's never been in a relationship before then you're right, she could be just immature about this. Idk, you know her better than me, but it may be that she doesn't know how to feel about all this. Maybe in that case talking in a casual setting would be good, but don't expect her feelings to suddenly change if you talk about them more.

Either way, it's great that both of you are friendly with each other. I'm sure if she's shy she's looking for people to connect with at school.
>>
Girls

How do you feel about guys who constantly masturbate and look at porn (hentai and furry)?
>>
>>18168132
I'm not expecting her feelings to suddenly change, but hopefully she'll become more comfortable with me. Hopefully, if she does intact have feelings, then maybe she'll be able to open up about them.

And yea, it's nice that we ate definitely friends. Though not close ones at all. Sadly. But who knows with her. She acts closer than I feel we are

But yea. It's possible that her immaturity relationship wise, shyness and possible depression in the past could be a contributing factort
>>
More stories? >>18167434
Are all guys that good at hygiene even though we are "pigs and dogs"?
>>
File: 1481705273185.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481705273185.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>girl I have a huge crush on talking about fucking her boyfriend/random hookups
>feel sick to my stomach thinking of another guy having sex with her

What do I do to make this pain go away fucking hell
>>
>>18168146
Stop talking to her.
>>
File: itsgonnabeMAY.jpg (52KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
itsgonnabeMAY.jpg
52KB, 600x796px
>>18168070
It does come off as kinda rude. Did she mention she wanted to reschedule? If not I'd just let it go. She probably used that excuse so she doesn't come off as a bitch (even if being straightforward is better).

>>18168098
I would just send her another message to confirm but be casual. Since she offered her place to crash just say something like "hey, I just wanted to check in to see if it's okay if my friend and I can still crash at your place? Let me know so I can plan for the concert" or something. If you phrase like you're trying to figure out after-concert stuff she'll probably respond to it cuz you need to sleep somewhere after all.

>>18168121
It takes a lot of sexual maturity to not associate regular sex with feelings. You confuse the feel-good hormones after sex with actual feelings. You need to either get space or focus your mind on other things while having a fuck buddy (e.g., put all your efforts on a work project) so you don't have the opportunity to dwell on how you feel about a fuck buddy.

>>18168122
>pic related

>>18168134
I don't have a problem with guys looking at porn per se (everyone has their kinks). The problem would be the amount of time spent on it. If it consumes your schedule/life then I'd feel like there's no time for me. On top of that it might come off as you not really trying to aspire to anything, which isn't an attractive quality.
>>
>>18168148

I literally can't. We share the same group of friends, if I were to stop talking or hanging with her, I'd be a shut in.
>>
>>18168151
>I would just send her another message to confirm but be casual. Since she offered her place to crash just say something like "hey, I just wanted to check in to see if it's okay if my friend and I can still crash at your place? Let me know so I can plan for the concert" or something. If you phrase like you're trying to figure out after-concert stuff she'll probably respond to it cuz you need to sleep somewhere after all.

That's the problem, I'm not trying to have sex with her or anything, I just really need a place where to sleep lol. I've already sent her a message saying "Hey, so are you going to the concert on saturday? :)" but she just ignored me
>>
>>18168157
Well that message you sent makes it sound vaguely flirty. You phrased it like you wanted to see her at the concert, not that you wanted to check it was still okay to crash. Again, emphasize that you're trying to organize a place to crash on saturday and that if she doesn't confirm you need to make other arrangements
>>
>>18168156
You can make new friends, or hang out with them less, or just avoid talking directly to her when you hang out together, or meet other people/girls till you find someone you like more than her.
>>
>>18168175

It's hard to make new friends for me since I'm pretty autistic, and I wouldn't know the first place to do so. And honestly, I don't want to leave my friends just for one girl, because I truly do love my friends.

I've met a few other girls but at this stage, I just can't seem to stop comparing them to her. Girls that a prettier than her, girls that are funnier than her etc., they all seem to pale.

They might as well be fucking mannequins or something when I talk to them, since I feel zero emotion towards other girls. I know it's just this fucking current emotional state making me feel this way, but meeting girls is a sum zero tactic at this point.
>>
>>18168180
Then confess, make her reject you, and move on.
>>
>>18168182

Looks like that's the only option at this point. I'm just afraid it will ruin my friendship with everyone else.
>>
>>18168180
Hey I feel extremely related to this. Idk what to do either, I can consider some other girls as plan B but I don't feel nowhere near as attracted to them as to my crush.
>>
>>18168187
It's good to know there's other people with same situation, lately I've been feeling incredibly isolated. It's fucking awful because just seeing her with other guys makes me want to jump off a fucking cliff, and thoughts of her are ruining my uni work/work.

I thought this obsession would end soon but it's been three months and I still feel the same (though I've liked her for a year+ already now).
>>
>>18168146

>random hookups

As in fucking other guys? Also i know pure is a meme, but knowing about a girl's sex life with other guys is a HUGE turn of for most guys; it should help you get over her unless you are a degenerate, which it seems you are desu senpai
>>
>>18168199
It is a fucking turn off, I try and think about it to make the feelings stop, but apparently I like her too fucking much for it to work. It's not like she's hooking up with a new guy every weekend, but she does see guys reg off tinder and has a fwb.
>>
When your partner is talking about their past relationship every now and then without being brought up. Is it because that they haven't let go of their feelings for them?
>>
>>18168203

>Tinder

Oh wow man, believe me, you are not missing anything with her. I mean, have you even approach her? are you close friends? She sounds rather easy.

Seems like your options are either to fug her or not talking with her.
>>
>>18168205
Maybe it's just pertinent to the discussion, or whatever. It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>18166400
To Girls...
Do virgins shave their pubes? My little sister started shaving hers and Im afraid its because shes fucking someone.
>>
>>18168208

We're pretty close friends, and I've tried flirting with her a bit but her reactions have been mixed. I wouldn't say she's easy I guess, rather that she has low self-esteem so attention from guys are always well-received. I honestly don't why I like this girl so fucking much, but I do. It's fucking stupid how I can't see past the red flags, it's like my emotions are fighting with my brain.
>>
>>18168215
Yes, some do and some don't. I did because I enjoyed swimming.

Why are you afraid she's seeing someone? Let her have her own romantic life.
And, also - why do you know about her pubes?
>>
>>18168217

Chill i know what you are talking about, i got treated like a dog by the last girl i had a crush on, and i kept telling myself how great she was even when she was clearly a bitch.

It will go away man, you just have to be more straightforward in your flirt and if you get rejected, take it like a man. Be smart about it though, try to ''set up'' a good timing/momentum before trying anything.

Odds are she will reject you, but if you play your cards right, she will stop talking about her hookups.

>Michael Bolton knew his shit when he wrote that song...
>>
>>18168220
Because we raised her to be a good girl to save herself for her husband. We dont have western values when it comes to sex and relationships. Also in our culture nudity isnt taboo. I take a bath with my sister. I wash her hair and back.
>>
Girls, would it make you mad if a guy said he's only willing to date a girl who doesn't drink and has the same amount of relationships as him(0)? I want to tell my therapist because it really gets to me a lot but I see people here get triggered by it and she's a woman. Is there any way I can explain without accidentally coming off as offensive?
>>
>>18168232
It is not about you and your values, it's about her. It's her decision to have premarital sex or not. You cannot decide what is right or wrong for her.
>>
>>18168236
No. I'd find it silly, but hey - everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
It's her job to listen to your bullshit.
>>
>>18168237
Haha not in our culture and family. Not everything in the west is good. We raise her to be a good woman. We raised her with our values and we expect her to have the same. Imagine if your kids turned out differently with how you raised them wouldnt you be upset?
>>
>>18168244
I only ask because I've seen people on here get so angry about it sometimes and I'm not trying to upset anyone.
>>
>>18168236
Not a girl, but I also see a therapist and I can tell you with certainty that she's not going to judge you and has probably been faced with WAY more ridiculous and offensive things from clients
>>
>>18168245
Again, it's not up to you to decide whether she can have sex with someone or not. She's a free person, not your property or your parents property. If she wants to have premarital sex, whatever your opinion on the topic is, she's free to do so.
You cannot expect someone to be the same as you just because you want them to.

I'd be ultimately sad if my children didn't turn how the way I raised them, but parental love should go beyond this kind of stuff. Even my children is a human with their freedom, I'd respect them and love them even if I didn't like their lifestyle.
>>
>>18168250
Then shell be shunned by family an society that raised her with those values. There consequences to your actions. You cant just up and up do that especially in a culture where you live with your folks until you get married.
>>
>>18168264
Being shunned by family is not a consequence to sex. It's a consequence to you being a bigot (and probably an hypocritical idiot).
She's a person, let her do what she wants with her own life.
If you raised her to be a good girl as you think, she'll be a good girl. Otherwise, just learn to be a decent family and love her anyway.
>>
>>18168228
i appreciate the advice, i guess time will tell. problem right now is i keep thinking i have a chance with her, i'm an idiot.
>>
>>18168274
You think values/culture and sex are mutually exclusive when they arent. You do something against the values of your culture you get the consequences thats not bigotry. You deserve anything by being yourself. You either compromise with your culture or get out. Thats how the world works. Being a minority doesnt doesnt entitle you to anything.
>>
>>18168250
Women are so easy to baiy
>>
>>18168287
I didn't know Amish people browsed 4chan nowadays
>>
>>18168297
Average asian family
>>
To Girls:

My gf has had oily skin since the year dot, and is quite depressed about it, as she cannot do anything about it. Do fellow femanons know any working methods to prevent the said issue?

I want her to be happy
>>
>>18167457
Doesn't bother me. As long as she keeps her house clean and eventually cleans out the car. I'm more interested in what's within a girl, versus what it around her.
>>
>>18167441
Light:

Socializing with a stranger for a while, only light jealousy.

medium:

hugging some guy who likes her for a very long and seemingly romantic amount of time. Red flag unless he's family.

hard:

kissing a guy, talking to guys on any form of app or social media in a sexual way, if caught in time, even this can be forgiven.. if there is remorse and a willingness to work things out.

deal breaker:

going out and fucking strangers she meets randomly or online. She's gotta go. The only way this can be repaired is if maybe there's kids in the picture and she's crying her ass off to fix it. Good fuckin luck beyond this point.
>>
>>18168322
>Live healthy
Have a healthy, rich, varied diet, exercise, sleep, hydrate.

>Have a good skincare
This is so highly personal but, in my experience:
- hydrate with hyaluronic acid
- cleanse with delicate cleanser that respects the pH of the skin
- use a balancing toner
- exfoliate regularly (I use both chemical and physical exfoliation)
- use water-based creams
- use products with snail slime (gross but works wonders), vitamin C, green tea, tea tree (one of the best astringents and antibacterial products I've ever tried)
- wash her face with cold water, use a cold mist

She should also use little make up, moistly powder-y foundation and wash her face well before bed.
>>
>>18168357
Also clay masks. And those anti-oil paper they sell at sephora.

Hope it's enough.
>>
Why do guys have to go pee immediately after receiving a blowjob?
>>
>>18168370

You suck so hard, urine starts to leak :^)
>>
>>18168357
Is it possible for one to have permanently oil skin? Like - whatever you do, it'll always stay greasy? That's her attitude towards the issue, and she keeps saying that it's genetic.

Also, I thoroughly thank you for your exhaustive answer.
>>
>>18168373
No but seriously. I've only been with one guy though so don't know if that's something he just did or all guys
>>
>>18168378

Literally your dick cleaning up. Nothing to worry about, although its weird if its ''immediately'' (usually takes at least 5 minutes)
>>
>>18168378
It's common to feel like taking a leak after ejaculation.
>>
>>18168374
It might be that she has a genetic predisposition, but honestly there's so much you can do to improve your skin that she could at the very least minimise it.

I am on the opposite side of the spectrum and I have a very dry skin, and by using the correct skincare I minimised most of it.
>>
File: 423432425.jpg (47KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
423432425.jpg
47KB, 391x366px
Guys or girls, i just need help here.

So, two weeks ago i started talking to this girl from my college (not same class), she gave me her number and we set up to go out in the weekend, it went very well, we talked a lot and eventually kissed, on Monday i thought she'd be all over me in college, but she seemed distant and indifferent instead, i didn't talk about it. Last weekend, we went out again, this time we ended up having sex in her house.
She was still completely aloof and indifferent about me in college yesterday even though we already had sex and she seemed to be into me a lot over the phone.
She was blowing me on Saturday but as i approached her yesterday talking to her friends and tried to peck her on the lips she turned her head around.

Today, i tried to have the "What are we?" talk and asked her what she wants, she said "I don't know" and "I liked you too but i'm trying to figure out the differences between us" or some shit like that, so i said "Okay, i'll you some space then so you can figure out if you want to continue this thing between us", she then replied "Please don't judge space as indifference".

So, what do you think?
That she legit doesn't know what she wants? She's just playing the field and doesn't want to commit? Am i being too clingy? What do i do now?
>>
>>18166459
My first time we were just grinding on eachother not really planning on actually sex and it just went right in without either of us doing any guiding - kind of accidently lost our virginities
That's the only person I've been with so I just assumed it would be that smooth in every case
>>
Girlfriend is in pretty good shape. Her friends, however, are not. Chubby, desperate creatures.

I told her don't get fat like your friends one afternoon at a picnic while getting food. Jokingly but also serious. Friends over heard

Now I think they're out to get me and send my relationship off a cliff
>>
>>18168449
Well, you deserve it.
>>
>>18168460
he deserves it for wanting his wife to be healty?
>>
>>18168466
girlfriend*
>>
>>18168466
He deserves it for being rude towards his girlfriend's friends and for making it sound like he'd break up with her if she got fat.
>>
What are some telltale signs that a shy girl is NOT interested in you?
>>
>>18168472
I'd break up with my gf if she'd become fat. I mean, you have to like the personality and everything but i didn't date a fat girl why should I stay with her,

if it's not a medical problem then it's not that hard to be overweight.
>>
>>18168488
not to be overweight*

can't write today...
>>
>>18168488
That's amazingly superficial - what if your girlfriend had a medical problem? Or what if she got overly stressed for a couple of months and gained weight? What will happen when she'll age, or have a child? Come on. Relationships are based on deeper things than body fat. If you cannot love someone if they gain a couple of kg, you're amazingly superficial.
I don't think you're a bad person, but far from relationship material in my book.
>>
>>18168501
This. 100% this.
>>
I want girly tattoos that say "this man is gentle". I saw these shoes and want to get those flowers somewhere

What do girls think?
>>
>>18168507
forgot pic
>>
>>18168501
As I said, medical problems excluded. 90% of the people are fat just because they eat too much and don't do fitness. Also we're talking about a girlfriend here, if I marry someone then fat probably won't be a problem.
>>
>>18168488
The problem is that I don't trust these friends. They're post wall, got the freshman 15 in college but now the 30 at 30. Because of that, they're desperate for the 7's and above attention while they're being hounded by the 5's and below

So I can just see when they're at the bar for after work drinks/winery or whatever, they'll see their "cute" guy and he'll see my girlfriend. Use the fat chicks to get to the hotter friend deal.

A case of misery loves company
>>
>>18168513
Humans are not so easy. My dad gained 15 kg while my mom was doing chemotherapy because he was stressed. I routinely gain a couple of kg when I do finals because I don't have time to exercise and I eat badly. It happens, humans gain and lose weight.

The deal is the same. If you're the kind of guy who'd break up with a girlfriend because she got fat, you're the kind of man who'd cheat on his wife because she hasn't lost the baby weight yet. You have no deeper care or respect for your partner and you just care about fucking a hot body.
Which is why I wouldn't date you.
>>
Guys

My ex boyfriend's best friend asked me to go out to grab a beer. My ex, him and I used to hang out together all the time.

He isn't asking me out, is he?
Should I explicitly say I don't want to see my ex, or is it implied?
>>
>>18168378
it is not.
However keep in mind, that during sex there is a physical blockade preventing guys from urinating. So statistically speaking, guys are more likely to want to pee after this blockade fades
>>
>>18168487
anyone?
>>
>>18168618
*not something every guy does or needs
>>
Can someone please answer my thread?

>>18168479
>>
About I week ago I asked a girl to go for a drink with me but we haven't really spoken since.

It wouldn't come across as too desperate if I message her the day before asking if she's still up for it.
>>
>>18168283

I feel ya

Again, girls like courage... i dont know if it is too late but the more of a ''friend'' you make yourself look instead of a suitor, the less of chances you have.

Girls are odd like that. They rather be with someone that forces them out of their safe box than with someone too complacent.
>>
Girls:
Speaking of courage - is it more desirable to have a man who is strong but less courageous (like, for example he will try to avoid a fight(or any other challenge) he isn't 100% sure of winning) or a man who is physically weaker, but will courageously jump into any challenge you need him to, even if the odds are against him?
>>
I've recently grown strong feelings for a girl I met a few months ago. We have great chemistry together, and she broke up with her boyfriend once I suggested it.

Now she's staying with her parents, and all the orbiters came out of the woodwork. She politely declined, saying she's not looking for that right now, and they all refuse to talk to her.

I have it on good faith that this girl is interested in me. But, I don't want her to lump me in with those other goons.

How do I tell her I want her to move in with me and be my girlfriend without coming off as crazy? Furthermore, I want to convince her it's ok if she really isn't looking for a relationship. We've become close, I'm worried she'd be scared I'd just up and leave if she said no, and I'm not looking to coerce her.
>>
Girls

if you were a celebrity (actress) in your mid to late 20's.. would you ever consider dating a male fan?
>>
>>18168729
>How do I tell her I want her to move in with me and be my girlfriend

How retarded are you? Just stop right now and do not entertain this any further.

Asking a girl to move in with you and you're not even dating is a dumbass move.

You gotta be trollin to be this stupid
>>
>>18168616

hard to say, he could just like your company.

Unless he's a complete sperglord, it's implied he won't invite your ex to join you
>>
>>18168708
What good is it to her if you get stabbed in a fight you weren't prepared for and or should have never gotten involved with

Be strong AND courageous but also know when it's better off to walk away
>>
>>18168769
I don't live in murrica and I don't in any way contact with the thuggish guys, so the chance of actually getting stabbed drop to nearly zero.

What good is for her to have a man who will run away/won't stand for her rights even though he has some muscles?
>>
>>18168756
because they all know how is it to be a celebrity
>>
Girls

How used are you to guys hitting on you? or better put, how often?
>>
>>18168823
>How used are you to guys hitting on you? or better put, how often?
Casually hitting on me like flirting with me a bit, complimenting me or being nice to me, 2/3 times a week depending on how often I go out. Actually asking me out, once a month or less.
>>
>>18168758
This isn't my first rodeo, homeboy. I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>18168834
>>18168758

Kek i am in a similar situation. If you really do want her to move with you, she must be desperate to leave her parent's house and really trust you, like a lot.

In my situation, she is (like i am) escaping from a communist country, i have a solid economic position and we trust each other very much. So my chances are high on that regard.

Issue for me is, she hasn't break up yet, but if she were to, it wouldn't came up as crazy for me telling her that. I dont know in your case though
>>
>>18168848
I know she doesn't want to be there longer than she has to. But, she was living comfy with her boyfriend and dumped him on my suggestion to live in a cold basement room, so that's gotta count for something, right?

I brought up the idea to her once, but it wasn't anything we went into detail with, and it wasn't as a couple.
>>
>>18168880

You have some pull on her, but as what? A friend or a potential partner?

How do you feel her on that regard? Is she scared for her future?. Odds are not in your favor if any of this answers are vague.
>>
>>18168791

only autists such as yourself can't put yourself in others' shoes.

I was merely asking for a girls opinion
>>
>>18168898
She's personable and friendly as fuck, so it's sometimes hard to gauge if she likes me or likes everyone. But if I were looking at it from sometime else's point of view, I'd say she's into me. I also heard her whisper to her friend that she thinks I'm hot, so that's a start.

She's 21, of course she's worried about her future. She's very similar to how I was at her age. But I provide stability, and I'm trying to accentuate that. I'm old enough to start considering a family, and whether or not that's with her, it's something I've been preparing for.
>>
>>18168933

Then dont ask her to move with you, mention her that you would not mind it but dont force it. You will scare her off and came up as needy.

Get a relationship first, let her stay on weekends and stuff like that, once she get used to spending nights with you, it will come natural.
>>
>>18168918
come back once you turn 18
>>
Ladies,

I'm proper stuck in a rut at the moment and it's winding me up so here it is:

One of my best mates is a girl and we spend a tonne of time together. She's either making excuses to see me or asking me to see her. If we're at a 4-seater table, she'll sit by my side rather than in front of me. We're always touching, she recently asked me to smell her hair, she's also always complimenting me. She's also always laughing at everything I do.

Like, I've never really thought much of it until recently when my mates said that I should ask her out because it sounds like she likes me. Even my mother said that she's probably just waiting for me to ask or something.

What does it sound like to you?
>>
I'm kinda seeing this girl right now and trying to get to know her better and spend more time with her but she's making it hard to do that. I know she's interested in seeing me because we meet through a mutual friend and that friend says things are going well. But I'm not sure if she wants more commitment or something more casual from me and figure we should talk to try and figure this out. I would just text her something like "hey, can we talk" but I know that's usually what people lead with when they wanna tell someone that they don't wanna see them anymore and I don't want her to be defensive or get worried. How do I do this?
>>
I've a guy living with two female housemates. One i've known for years, one is a new friend.

However both of them love to crank the heating up, at first i thought they were building excuses to have some fun with their SOs, but it's all the time.
Are girls just cold blooded or something?
>>
Girls

Do you need to be in a very specific and somewhat tense position before clit stimulation feels REALLY good?
>>
>>18168237

I agree with this as long as the male in this scenario isn't significantly older than my daughter.

Talking 20+ while she's an underclassman in high school. If it came to that, bet your ass I'd step in and say who she can and can't communicate with/date
>>
>>18166400

Femanons.
Are self harm scars unattractive? I don't self harm anymore, but now I have them and I'm worried that when I date grills they will be weirded out.
Thoughts?
>>
>>18169035
Sounds like she likes you buddy.

A lot.

She sounds very comfortable around you and probably like she trusts you and enjoys your company. I don't think you should force yourself to ask her out if that's not the kind of relationship with her you want to have, so play it cool, but if you also really like her, I think you should just straight up tell her next time you're hanging out that you think you two are really great together and that you enjoy her company.
Just because you start seeing her in a new light and get more close to her or intimate with her, that doesn't lessen your friendship. Friendzone doesn't count. The best relationships start with friendship.

Basically, don't date her just because you think that's what she wants. Do you like her a lot? Then go for it.
>>
>>18168433
You should have married that one if the fit was that good.
>>
Is there any feminist or feminazi here? (State which one you are)
>>
>>18169218

A guy here.

Some girls have super hero complex. Some might care, some might even like them, some might not give a shit.

It is going to give an impression though, thats for sure but more often that not, i will say its not a deal breaker.
>>
>>18169218
Yes, but to me it's not a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18169237

>superhero complex

What? Does that mean they'll respect me for overcoming that stress?
>>
>>18169231
There isn't a difference, grow up.
>>
>>18169260
It means they want to find a guy that they can save because it would make them feel better about themselves.
>>
>>18169260

It means [some] girls dig people with issues, its not the norm by any chance, but i am sure you have met a couple of them.

It happens to me (with girls), is hard to describe, psychological shit, some people enjoy this type of complications. Believe it or not it happens a lot with attractive people.

>Does that mean they'll respect me for overcoming that stress?

Some might see it as a ''mysterious'' background; again, not the norm.
>>
>>18169218
My first worry would be "Do I have to be able to give this guy the will to live, the meaning of life", lol. If you gave any other signs of that, I'd nope the fuck out. It's a hell of a burden to try to give someone the will to live.
>>
>>18169262

feminist = equal rights for men and women. Barring mental illness, everyone's pretty much a feminist.

feminazi = Rawwwwr, if it has a penis it's stupid or fucking evil!!!1
>>
>>18169314

I'm completley over that bad point and am at a good point in life. The girl wouldn't have to counsel me or amything. Its just I have these scars.
>>
Guys: I'm currently talking to two girls. I have full confidence I'd be able to get with each of them in a relationship. Thing is, I'm indecisive of which one.

Girl A is a bit of a slag. She has said that she has been eaten out before, and she's had a previous boyfriend so I expect she has done it with him. But, I merely need to ask for nudes and she'll deliver. Great for if I'm horny.

Girl B is quite the opposite. I assume she's a virgin at sex and kissing. Most guys would choose A over B in terms of looks but I think she's just as attractive, if not more. But she will probably take some time till I even get to have sex with her.

What would you guys choose?
>>
>>18169613

B

If you do manage to have sex with her, she will take you very seriously for the rest of her life.

Like, even if you end up breaking up, expect her to have feelings for you forever.
>>
Girls

Is it possible for you to like/have a crush on a friend even if they've never made a move on you?
>>
>>18169319
Basically.

In my Leftist circles, the Feminists acknowledge and will fight for the Male Specific issues. Like the whole Men can be raped thing
>>
>>18168487
No one?
>>
>>18169678

shy girls are too fucking cryptic. i know your pain.
>>
>>18169683
Yea.... It's terrible.

The funny thing is the girl I had in mind does one or two of the things that would seem like shes not interested. But also does stuff that heavily implies interest.

She'll never make time for me, but she's busy as fuck. (Known before i became friends)

But she'll talk for hours about random stuff, and will let me in on her personal life. And in groups she seems indifferent to me being near her. So.. I don't know

Also, she has randomly found and sat next to me, would lock eyes from a distance as sorta smile when I am passing. But she also would go and try to make it less awkward for me when were talking in person and move the conversation forward
>>
>>18169613
Don't know enough about either of them to make a real decision.
>>
>>18169664
Hell yeah. It's almost more likely that they'll fall in love before you hit on them that it is that they will when you make a hit on them. If they fall for you when you hit on them it's because they'll feel reassured, but they can fall in love for a thousand different reasons.
>>
>>18167775
>>18167778
>>18167796
Elliot

>>18167796
Also a fem-neet would be chased by 3 guys at any given time just because she has a vagina
>>
Co-worker of mine let's me grab her ass and pulled her hair. She doesn't get mad when I'm honest when she posts a picture of herself. I asked her out and she said she isn't interested in dating right now.

Is there anything left for this? I like her and while what I posted above sounds more like I just want to fuck her, I'm really attached to her. She always looks for me so that we can talk. She obviously likes my company. Thing is, I want to really be with her, but she doesn't. I know some of the answers are gonna be about just ignoring her but goddamn am I so attracted to her.

She so well spoken and she challenges me when we talk. We can get pretty deep. It's really confusing, if she only wants to be friends, why does she let me do and say 'nasty' things to her?
>>
>>18167778
>Mental disorders don't pick genders
actually they do. There are strikingly more anorexic women than men for example.
But of course any sex can get any illness, that's right
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.