[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pardubice vs. Riga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Bu.jpg (524KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Bu.jpg
524KB, 1080x1349px
So I'll be studying one year in one of these countries. But I'm not sure.

Pardubice/Czech Republic
-Seems like a small town.
-Even tough Pardubice is not a big city, Czech Republic is literally in the middle of Europe. You can go to many other countries.
-Czech Republic is cheap, so Pardubice as a town will be even cheaper. (Compared to Europe)
-But I don't know much about Pardubice.

Riga/Latvia
-Riga is the capital city of Latvia. So there's quite bit more stuff there.
-Latvia is not as central as Czech Republic. Some of the neighboring countries(Nordics) are reeaally expensive.
-There are lot's of girls compared to men and as a number in general, in Latvia and 1-2 of the neighboring countries.
-Slightly more expensive than Pardubice, but still kinda cheaper than Europe.
-The corruption cases in both Latvia and neighboring countries.

Do you know anything about those places?

And so which one do you think would be better?
>>
Go to Czech
>>
>>18149358
Why?
I like the Czech Rep. but Pardubice maybe too small.
>>
>>18149351
I bet you are uni student who wants to travel instead of study via erasmus.

The only uni in Pardubice
https://www.upce.cz/english/university/univ-figures.html
>small city argument
8500 students
So if you plan on banging hot slavic beauties, there will be around 4000 girls around you (mostly in economics and phylosophy) and dorm capacity 1600 beds, so lets say 800 girls next to your bed :-D

Also everybody on
>>>/int/ knows that Czechia is confirmed for the most comfy country ever.

I dont know what your plans are, but Pardubice is 90 000 people. Yea it is small city, but that also means you can go to a lot of places by foot, low / no crime and very quiet place.

Also you havent written where are you from, so i cant tell you if you will find anything here different from your place.

T. Czech.
>>
>>18149413
Nope, it's actually via Erasmus.

And yeah, that's the uni.

Also I want to see the Czech Rep. more. But I'm kinda scared because the city seems really small and honestly, 8500 student isnt much, really. Also considering it's the only uni there.

Riga, on the other hand, seems to have way more thing going on.

Yet I am still keen on Pardubice because it's Czech and it's central so I can go to Prag every weekend-or many other countries(Right?)

Thank you so much for your answer btw.
>>
>>18149428
So what exactly do you want from your erasmus trip?

To improve your CV?
To bang as many girls as possible?
To see a lot of places?
To be bored elsewhere but your home?

>to Prag every weekend or countries
If you want to travel, all you need is to buy ticket. Most likely train:
From pardubice to praha (prague) you can take train which goes every hour every day, it is roughtly hour and it costs
(With student pass) 89CZK.
https://m.cd.cz/spojeni/
And from prague you can take international train / plane to the whole world.

But i think if all you want to travel, you can just travel and do not bother with uni at all.
>>
I mostly want to study in a different country and see many places. Also uni is must must for various reasons.

I just don't want to spend a dull year.
>>
prague is not that cheap for a student
keep that in mind
a popular destination for western tourists
>>
>>18149351
What country are you from? I'm English went to Rita for a holiday, they hate the English, I felt a little unsafe all the time, was talking to people in clubs, one guy pointed at another person and said if he knows you're English he will kick the shit out of you.

DESU I can see why, stag tours etc. Some People would just walk away from you if they found out you were English, after accusing you of being a sex tourist....

Beautiful country though, with beautiful people. Watch out for Russian mobsters too. No joke.
>>
>>18149478
prague is one of the cheapest in europe
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.