[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Business.jpg (268KB, 1744x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Business.jpg
268KB, 1744x1089px
How do I become rich? I'm talking at least a couple million. I don't want to work for anyone else, I want people to work for me. My traits/stats:

>18
>about to go to university to study law for 3 years
>socially introverted
>can give excellent formal speeches but suck at everyday group motivation and group work because autism
>am a wordsmith but shit at thinking on my feet when arguing
>good eye for when a fanciful idea will fail and not make money
>no real knowledge of current market trends
>no significant technological knowledge
>£11k starting capital

I've got oodles of motivation but no idea where to start. I was thinking I would use the cheap labour of the developing world to procure natural resources and sell them to the West. Another idea would be to write a book. And not a shitty one, it would be one that academics study.

I think my main problem right now is my limited capital. How much will a bank loan me to start up a business? Is getting a startup loan a good idea?
>>
I think your main problem is your autism. Last time I checked there is no cure.
>>
>>18148243
You're 18 and you think you know so much shit because you've learned a couple terms. You don't know how things work friend. Go through college and then think about it.
>>
>>18148280
If I knew how to do it already I wouldn't be asking here.

It can't be impossible. Otherwise there would be no millionaires.
>>
>>18148243
Work and study the sector first dude, you dont wanna go ham on the market and lose everything
>>
>>18148243
Work you ass off for ten years, while saving money (actually saving, put 5-10% of everything you earn into a savings account.) It doesn't matter what the job is, as long as you earn money. In the meantime, study everything by Gary Vaynerchuk. I kid you not, and THEN start building your fortune.

Also, write a shit book and sell it for £3 online to 30K people might also work. You can't help being impatient, since you're 18 and all, but you will learn how not to be after watching some Gary V
>>
crypto currencies over at >>>/biz/
buy all your money on dogecoins and sell them for a barrilion moon coins
>>
It's not about what you can do, it's about finding things that people need and are willing to pay for. After the idea comes the hard work, you need the right connections to the right people, then you need a solid financial plan and milestones, then you need money and a product and then you still need a spark of luck to earn more money as you are spending, which isn't as easy as it sounds.

1% inspiration 99% hard work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.