[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When someone feels very uncomfortable about their gender, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1453086089037.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1453086089037.gif
365KB, 500x275px
When someone feels very uncomfortable about their gender, but also have a mental health comorbidity, how do they know whether it's the mental health issue causing these feelings or if they're legitimate?
I've always had these feelings and they got more and more severe with time.
Also, how does one overcome the fear of even talking about this?
(Got this phobia because according to the polls, 1/4 of the population of my country of origin (Russia) wants LGBT people to be killed. I'm living in a Western European country right now thankfully.)
>>
>>18147504

its always a mental health issue. and i dont mean that to be edgy, but you're literally seeing yourself as a gender you are not.

that doesn't make it wrong or bad or anything, i just urge anyone who feels trans to think about how most of what we see as gender based is really just a social construct.

long hair is something both genders would have if they didnt have haircuts.

smooth/hairless bodies is not a trait of women, its a trait of children, which we are biologically programmed to want to fuck.

dresses are in no way feminine other than becuase we say they are, thats why many cultures have dress/skirt like clothjing for men as well.

nice nails certainly isnt a feminine trait, they're all dirty in the wild.

almost everything we associate with being a woman is just something we created in society. unfortunately society will still mock you, but unless you can 'pass' for a woman changing your genitals isn't going to make the burden any easier.

you should always ask yourself, are you actually trans, or do you just think you are becuase you like the artificial stuff associated with the opposite sex?
>>
>>18147504
What gender you are, which one you want to be, what feelings you have and why do you think you are not normal?

And why dont you have at least one friend / relative with whom you are not afraid to talk about it?

Also dedicated board
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>18147525
How do I know, really?
I always imagine myself as the woman in sexual fantasies - ever since I started having any. My definition of beauty is that of a woman - I associate seeing myself as beautiful with being as feminine as possible.
I also tend to get jealous of other women. I would even say that I usually get more jealous of than attracted to beautiful women.
Also, most of my romantic crushes were guys.

All of this was always there. It's just that when you realize that you're stagnated in life, and start feeling hopeless, you wonder whether living a constant life is yet another of these burdens.

I can deny it, but it gets very severe with time, to the point of it contributing to the suicidal thoughts I tend to have.
>>
>>18147504
if you are born with a penis you are a man
if you are born with a vagina you are a woman
thats everything that has to be said because if you think otherwise you have plain mental problems and should do something about them
>>
>>18147835
What about someone who has testes and a vagina?
>>
>>18147726
>I associate seeing myself as beautiful with being as feminine as possible.

And why do you think that is

You need therapy to really get an answer but idk how that goes in your land
>>
>>18147846
Idk, I love feeling feminine. I want to crossdress, wear makeup and so on. On the subconscious level I feel more attractive this way, if that makes sense.
I also want to "pass" and live as a woman. This is just who I am. But talking about this in real life is likely to be met with ridicule, so I avoid the topic entirely.

Also, I think I might have some genetic/hormonal condition or something, because I look rather feminine and get mistaken for a woman all the time. I also have hips which are slightly wider than my shoulders, and C-cup breasts.
>>
Turn of the Propoganda Box (tv) avoid trans propoganda on the internet and in your community. Free your mind from all that bull shit just for a month and see if that makes a differance. Bald people hate being bald, midgets hate being small, burn victums hate their face, gingers hate themselves. Accept what you got and move on. Transgender people are manipulated by a agenda. Their is no trannies in isreal, but jews sure love saying its ok to the youth in the USA! Think about it
>>
Someone transforming into the other gender is selfish. You dont see midgets getting big people conversion surgery. Transgender people are commiting sex fraud. If you gay go for it but dont mutilate yourself
>>
>>18147726

im a dude. i would love to be a big tall aryan masterrace dude. but im not.

im a short skinny dude with not the best hairline. so i work with what i got. in my fantasies im a big muscular big guy, but in reality, im just me.

what i fantasize about and want to be doens't have to be what i present. i just do the best with what i got, try to look the best for my particular body type, and thats it.

if trans people want to live the life of a woman, go for it, but do you need surgery?

for the record im not anti surgery, i encouraged my friend to get his (now hers). i just think not everyone who thinks they needs it needs it.
>>
>>18147726
>I always imagine myself as the woman in sexual fantasies

jesus christ, you faggots always think your fetishes make you a "real woman". you're a self-hating gay who has an autogynephelia/sissy fetish. there, i just solved all your problems.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.