[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an obese(+150kg) Italian 24 years old landlord, living in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: eravamointregiacominosulbide.jpg (10KB, 672x288px) Image search: [Google]
eravamointregiacominosulbide.jpg
10KB, 672x288px
I am an obese(+150kg) Italian 24 years old landlord, living in Brighton, UK.
I am tall and kind of muscolar I always did sport before getting fat, so you'd have to consider like an average 120kg, still a very unhealthy condition.

My problem is that I have all the time of the world but little willing to go outside, I even order food online, I think not going outside will worsen my health and mental situation on the long long run, and It's not like I have much money, maybe I should get a job? I should change my mentality?
I think that anyone else in my situation wouldn't waste his life as me. (I will probably die in 10/20 years if not less)

I thought about making friends related to my interests, like languages/cinema/literature, so I have some place to crush to go at least 5 minutes outside.

It's not like I am scared, I just know no one and I don't like much the weather, I don't have a car and so on.
>>
You have to find something to live for - only you can know/discover what that is.

Yes being afraid to go outside is not good. I have the same thing, it's called agoraphobia. Whenever you notice you have that feeling, you have to ignore it and force yourself to go outside. Going for walks every day helps me, every day I try to take a different route.

You've also convinced yourself that lots of this is because you just don't like the weather, maybe you don't need that thing you were going to go out and get, you don't have a car, whatever. It's all because you are afraid/anxious.
>>
>>18145260
Start by
>>>/fit/ read sticky and lose that fat fatass. Start going regurally to swimming pool / gym and buy groceries when returning home. Learn to cook to impress your future gf.

Apply to some job, doesnt matter which one, preferably something where you will get in contact with coworkers or other people.

Return in a year to report on your progress. Once you will be normie, we will work on you getting gf and starting family.

Godspeed anon. Do it all tommorow or I will find you and slap you. Dont let me down!
>>
>>18145301
I am anxious but I am not afraid, I always feel unpleasant to break my comfort zone unless I want to compete.
People around me stopped being competitive, I used to play vidya or do sports with friends, but they just grew older and stopped to.

I feel like if someone provoked me to do anything I will do it right away, but there is literally no one, I have no friends in this country, especially this city, it just has pubs and people come from London to drink and for private reasons leaving is not an option.

Yeah, there is also this thing that I have to be here.
>>
>>18145328
I have the same thing friend, if I need to do something, I can easily go out and do it, but if I don't, my mind makes up excuses.

Like the above person said, your weight is probably not helping with confidence, mobility.

So if you are trapped there, you have to come to terms with your situation - you have to accept it, and make it as good as you can. Do you want a gf/bf? You sound quite lonely and isolated.

Tell me, why are you anxious?
>>
>>18145322
I know how to get fit without damage my health, and I despise /fit/, so I will just do it myself I guess.
I already have a gf, that's the reason I am here, she has to study here. I didn't want to tell because people would think she is a whale too or she is cucking me or another meme.

My option on being normie would be only on a healthy side, I don't think the adjective "autistic" or "patrician" really apply to me, I am just placid.

I didn't like much the English or American people I have met so far in my entire life, but I really think that after loosing weight friends are more important than a job for me now, I don't have much money but enough to survive, but I don't know if going outside and getting a dishwashing shitty job will help me.

Maybe I should just focus on loosing weight.
And question myself later anything else.
>>
I was your weight two years ago and I just went past 120kg recently I'm 6'6" so my target is another 15kg.

Obviously going out for a jog is impossible at your weight but what worked for me was simply eating less. Cut out soft drinks and snacks. Then when you're used to that drop a meal. I still only eat twice a day now (instead of 4 times when I was a fatshit).

Also eat better stuff. Bacon and eggs for breakfast then steak and veggies for dinner is much better than pizza and pies. Plus youll actually feel more satisfied eating better stuff.

Now I'm no longer ashamed of myself and have started dating. Give it a go OP it'll help with your other issues.
>>
>>18145357
I don't think getting a job will fix your problems, but it does sound like you lack some central purpose - something that makes you want to get out of bed. Have you been to school?
>>
>>18145366
That is actually a good question, I have been to school but I didn't do great also because of my lack of constant dedication. Even though studying has always been one of my main interests, I am so disorganized with it that I lack any practical skill, I also never focus for too long in a topic.
I can read English books but it often sounds very off. I never practice, I know some german as well and my reading abilities are way better.
It's rather normal, many people are like this, but it's kind of a shame, because I like studying and I have time for it.

>>18145362
I don't feel ashamed, I don't eat shitty food I know how to cook Italian food, I eat too much pasta, I just have to stop making myself pasta and bread and buy some veggies and proteins with little fat, fish and legumes.
It's not like I don't know.

Maybe I should just go swimming until I feel light enough to play tennis and on the way home buy veggies.

But that's not really my problem, I know how to do stuff.
>>
>>18145388
Well being good at studying and school can be summed up like this: you go to class, take notes, do the work. If you have trouble you reread your notes/do searches on things you have problems with/ask others around you. If you make a mistake, that's okay, because making that mistake tells you how to do it better next time.

I've been the same way with school - always interested and smart enough but had trouble focusing and actually doing the work. There's no easy way to fix this, you just have to force yourself to sit down and try, hour after hour. Easing yourself into it can help - 30 minutes a day for a week, then 45 minutes a day, etc.

If you are going to be stuck in an English speaking country indefinitely you should practice your english until you know your syntax and words enough to get by in an academic setting. I don't mean accent, just the language itself. Even if you never go to a school, it's just a good standard to set for yourself.
>>
>>18145357
>she is a whale too or she is cucking me
Congrats on gf. Pls dont throw shit on /fit/, it's sticky is very good. Also why dont you also go to uni like her and why dont you both get fit together?

There is nothing better to transform your bodies into more sexy versions of yourselves for each other.

And seriously get a job or go study. There is no reason to waste time waiting for nothing to happen.
>>
>>18145404
She doesn't need it and she has a very busy scientific university course. But she asked me to go swimming with her, which is something I will do, but it will not be enough, she wont be able to go everyday.
>>
>>18145403
My syntax is more poor than normal because I haven't been on imageboards or any English related websites for months. I thought about getting a C2 test, I almost went as far looking for price and places. But it would get me 1 month of studying to prepare an English proficiency test and I don't feel like I am that constant now, I will probably try to study constantly first.
>>
Alright thank you anon.
And fuck my ass off.
I will try to go swimming as soon as I wake up, just as going to school, I can't even read properly because my fat is slowing my brain down.
The rest of the day can just be movies or reading or the fuck I want until I lose weight.
>>
>>18145445
>she doesn't need it
:-D

Dammit i am jelly. Scientific aka clever (and possibky good future salary) gf who is sexy and wont dump you even thou you are currently fatass leeching off her. Be sure to grant her every wish or some anon will snatch her away.

And remind her that you need to work both on body and mind. There is no better weapon against stress than some intense sport and even more intense sex after before sleep.
>>
My problems are so much not having a problem that I don't even know why I am dying for this.

When I lost weight I'll come again to ask how the fuck do I motivate myself to study only a specific topic while keeping normie healthy habbits. Don't tell me now.

Or see you in a wheelchair.

Either way I'll come back
Thread closed, thank you, I'll close now, if my girlfriend sees I unironically asked you advice she'll laugh at me for years
>>
>>18145492
I wouldn't define her sexy also because she would shot me but I wouldn't say average either.
Also I am a meme so she is beautiful even if she gets fat or hit by a car.

See ya anon take care
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.