[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf discovered they're trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/. First time poster here.
So my ex confessed to me about a month ago that she discovered that she was a trans boy. After she confessed she started talking about getting top surgery and getting on testosterone pills and I ended up breaking up with her because it was too much for me to handle. I still love her (wants be called both pronouns) and I want to do all I can to support her in the process, so I ended up staying in her life as a friend.
But the thing is I still do love her, we have been together for 2 years and was convinced that she was the one, we would talk about the future, about marriage and even adoption. Anyway I was so committed to this person and it pains me to see it all just go *poof*
I don't know how long I can stay friends with her, I know she's going to be the first person to meet someone else, and I feel like I'm waiting to get my heart broken. I don't know if I'm going to ever feel platonically for this person, even now whenever we talk I just want them back in my arms. I want us to go back to who we were and I know that's not fair for her.
What would you guys do in my situation? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
>>
>>18141318
you're gay, just be it's gay bf
>>
>>18141318
>>18141328
yea even after surgery she will still be a woman so you can fuck her in ass without being faggot
>>
>>18141318
>Bf discovered they're trans
Ftfy
>>
its my 1st time on advice? is this trolling or what? fuck your gf. move to a different city
>>
>>18141328
I ain't no gay fish
>>18141333
I mean they'll still have a vagina too
>>18141339
Whoopsie
>>
>>18141318
I would do the same thing. You are looking for mother of your children and suddenly she turns into dad?

Expect her to go crazy / suicidal after "transition" when she finds out we cant switch genders yet.

>>>/lgbt/ here is dedicated board for that, so you can read what is going through her head.
>>
>>18141360
You're in love with a guy, you're gay
>>
>>18141377
Mentally ill woman is not a man
>>
>>18141355
3rd time posting on /adv/
Honestly if I could move away that would be amazing. We live 5 minutes away from eachother
>>
>>18141370
Thanks for the empathy, and yeah they told me that it's going to be weird for our future children to have "two dads". That's when I knew that enough was enough.

I feel like if she identifies as a boy they're going to be happy regardless. It's all in their head.
>>
>>18141380
Well she is mentally ill. I don't know to think of this as a phase or what
>>
>>18141389
you could try killing her.. accidens happen, you know
>>
>>18141410
:0)
>>
>>18141420
Now that is shit smiley. Nothing beats classic :-D
>>
>>18141425
Fuck you this is classic =)

It's almost a penis =D
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.