[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your ex sends you an unsolicited dick pic, should you tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: dick-pic-2.jpg (480KB, 952x2060px) Image search: [Google]
dick-pic-2.jpg
480KB, 952x2060px
If your ex sends you an unsolicited dick pic, should you tell your current boyfriend? Should you show him the picture? What's the right thing to do?
>>
>>18128183
>let's not talk for a while

Why didn't she cut him off when they broke up? Why did she continue to talk to him after that?
>>
Whatever you do, make SURE your current boyfriend knows. It's just a disaster waiting to happen if you let it slide by. If it's awkward to bring up naturally, make a joke out of it.

My best recommendation is to wait until you two are sharing complaints, and then bring up how some random jackass decided to push that shit on you.

This will polarize your boyfriend against this guy, but it will put him firmly on your side, especially if you can show him you telling the dude to basically go fuck himself.
>>
File: drake.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
444KB, 800x600px
actually kill yourself you stupid fucking whore.
i swear SJW's are the absolute worst
>>
>>18128217
Women will overlook every terrible quality a man has for a dick
>>
>>18128223
Don't listen to this beta cuck,

Just bring it up in conversation, be like "Hey, I think you need to know something" then tell him, ask him if he is okay, which he should be as you haven't done anything. Then leave it at that. Another thing, I don't know what kind of girl still talks to their ex when in a new relationship, I find that weird as fuck desu. But you shouldn't talk to him again. You're in a good relationship now, fucking act like it.
>>
Calling bullshit, because I know where that pic was originally posted back in the day. The dude who did it got a warning and the image was removed via moderator.

Excellent attempt, but try using an original next time.
>>
Delete the pic and stop texting your ex. You didn't ask for that shit so I don't see a reason to tell your boyfriend. Seriously though never stay in contact with exes.
>>
>and [spoiler]blank[/spoiler] is amazing.

this helps his case if anything
>>
File: 1390126689718.jpg (176KB, 1107x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1390126689718.jpg
176KB, 1107x1063px
>>18128235

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, dipshit.
>>
>>18128183
change your username, blocking him will not do anything becasue youll unblock him a month from now.
>>
>>18128183
Why r u even talking to your ex. Id dump your ass.
>>
Kek, her bf's dick was definitely smaller. Poor guy will never recover.
>>
>>18128183
The fact that you have to ask a forum what "the right thing" is just shows how retarted are
>>
File: davidlynch.jpg (32KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
davidlynch.jpg
32KB, 640x429px
>mfw he indeed has a bigger dick than your bf
>>
>>18128510
Not only that but she implies in the last post that the sex as a whole was better as well.
I'd seriously consider leaving over this. Call me a fragile ego but that's humiliating.
>>
>>18128510
> the ex is frustratingly jerking himself off tonight
>current dude is getting blow by OP

Life isn't fair. Manlets even get girlfriends...
>>
>>18128183
explain us first why do you still in contact with your ex?
>>
>>18128547
Women always have a backup plan.
>>
>>18128183

Sometimes I briefly forget that people this stupid exist
>>
I think OP was just seeing /adv/s opinion.

I say tell your partner, cut out ex completely. No chances or excuses.
>>
>>18128554
then you are a whore.
>>
>>18128565
You learn fast.
>>
>>18128557
>tell your partner
I take it you've never been in a relationship and if you have it hasn't lasted long. Telling your partner is just asking to open a can of worms.
>why are you still talking to your ex?
>well is it bigger?
>who is better in bed?
Best thing would be to cut off contact with the ex. Something that should have been done a long time ago anyway. Then just forget about it ever happening and also delete the messages.
>>
>>18128183
Whore.
>>
>Haha well yeah obviously, but that's not the issue. Immature and a huge jerk, terrible relationship, wasn't worth putting up with all that crap just for the sex.
better keep in contact for no reason.
Seriously, women piss me the fuck up.
>>
>>18128585
It's a sad day when you realize your exes have finally cut you out of their lives... In my experience most of my exes have kept in touch for about 3-6 months after a break-up for the sole reason of late night booty calls. A few times they've been in relationships. You'd think I would hate all women for being whores but the truth is I've just dated whores. Not all women are terrible... though most are.
>>
>>18128594
>Not all women are terrible
lol
>>
>>18128585
No reason = ex's dick can fill her in a way current bf never could.
>>
>>18128594
No exceptions kid.
>>
>>18128183
WHAT IS THE LOGIC IN SHOWING HIM
>>
>>18128183

tell him your ex is harassing you and sending you dicpics. he should defend you
>>
>>18128262
Where was it posted then? What was the context?
>>
>Should you show him the picture?
Absolutely. If your current boyfriend can't handle the fact that your ex has a bigger, thicker cock that was filling you up over and over again and satisfying you in was that your current boyfriend's pathetic insignificant useless little wiener never could - well then he's the one with the problem, not you!
>>
>having any contact at all with your ex

You've already fucked up. Burn everything to the ground and block them from all avenues of reaching you. It's the only way
>>
Size do matter after all and they were all lying to soothe our egos.
>>
>>18128183
Not knowing any other factors except you received an unsolicited dick pic from ex. One easy thing to do is if you have any empathy try to think about what you would want your significant other to do if they received a nude pic from an ex. I would say delete the pic, block the number, and do not contact your ex in any way. If this is the first and only time this has happened that is. If you want to succeed in the relationship you are in you can't be dwelling on past relationships but instead focus on the future. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18129721
This
/thread
>>
>>18128947
Really childish approach to relationships.

Occasionally talking with your ex to see how life is going is completely fine. You were probably friends to begin with so why shouldn't you be able to be friendly after your relationship has ended? Of course, you need to give it a while after you break up to start talking again and give it an even longer time before you start talking too often, but I think it's nice to be able to stay on friendly terms with someone who used to be so important to you.
>>
>>18129782
>Occasionally talking with your ex to see how life is going is completely fine.

My ass it is. That's a one way ticket to letting things "slide" like a dick in a hole because it's been awhile,they can trust them and it'll be a change of pace.

>You were probably friends to begin with so why shouldn't you be able to be friendly after your relationship has ended?

Because deep down a large amount of people are not satisfied and willing to fully stay within the boundaries of that downgrade. Especially when most relationships weren't built on friendship, they were built on attraction meaning that the exs have to sit through what attracted them to this person again and chances are, if it worked the first time,it'll work again.
>>
I would not show the picture but mention to your boyfriend that it happened and that he can read the conversation if he wants. If he asks to see the pic just say you don't want to burden him with the mental image of your ex's dick. He should know when to back off, if he has a good head on his shoulders he already won't show interest in seeing this dude's dong.

Either way, a tip for the future. Men who pull this stuff are real fucking dense/obnoxious. He's pulling a power trip on you and getting off on the idea that he's mister magic dick and you are fingering yourself to his memory after your current, underprivileged guy is done with you. Note how you tried to point out that penis size is a pretty trivial part of loving someone and he didn't even care because he was only interested in potential confirmation that he "rules" the man who is fucking you now that he no longer can.

Don't try to reason with that. Straight up discouragement. You get an unsolicited dick pic, you give the most negative yet dispassionate response you can give. I recommend "ew." and no other reply. Think of it as spraying a cat with a water bottle. Anything else feeds him and his need for attention/assurance, even if it's "negative".
>>
Why do you think the response you gave is going to help you? He wants attention, you just gave him plenty of it. At most you should text him fuck off or you're disgusting and to never speak to you again. Bonus points if you go through the hassle of blocking his number.

As for telling your boyfriend, casually say something like "Jesus my ex is fucking creepy, he just sent me a picture of his dick what the fuck is wrong with him". It lets your boyfriend know what happened so he doesn't think you're lying later on if he finds out you about the picture and he won't feel like you hid anything from him.
>>
>>18129878
Just realized only now that OP likely isn't the OP from the pic. Advice still stands, don't argue with him, don't tell him off, you want to give the verbal equivalence of an eyeroll or disgusted/creeped out face then block him.

Some guys will pertain that ignorance is bliss but I disagree, even if only (as has been mentioned by others) it creates the risk that he stumbles upon this happening in conversation or otherwise and it looks shady as fuck.
If he really is that insecure that he can't handle hearing about someone making a move on you when you already shut them down, it's much better to at least talk it through right away and reassure him right away and not let it potentially explode in your face later on. Or be discreet and tell him he was harassing you and you blocked him, waiting with more detail until he really shows/says that he wants to know it.
>>
>>18128462
Yeah, you tell those retarts!
>>
>>18128183
Unsolicited and yet OP discussed the ex's dick.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Guys, /adv/ is really making me hate women.
Like guys come on here with petty bullshit, cringe, /r9k/ shit.

But women come on here with legit fucking STUPID decisions and situations they find themselves in because they can't thing ahead more than two minutes. Then come on here and go "fix this"

Fuck me man I need a break. I do this for free
>>
>>18129964
Women only tell they dislike dick pics to get the moral high ground.
>>
>>18129980
It's a pic from reddit, chances are very slim that she's the OP as opposed to the OP being inspired by it to ask the question.

>>18129982
No they don't.
>>
>>18129982
Not at all

>>18129980
What's up with this copypaste spam? I don't understand spammer mentality at all
>>
>>18128183
Why would you even be talking to your ex in the first place?
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>18128183
Post it on /lgbt/ next to a face pic of his and his phone number / contact information. Work better than home.

Caption it, "for a good suck call".
>>
>>18128183
>delete image
>cut contact
>tell bf
Wow so hard!

>>18128313
Of all the things on here that warrant that response this is hardly one of them.
>>
>>18130022
>>18129982
>Women only tell they dislike dick pics to get the moral high ground.

He's right though. In public, women make a huge scene about claiming to be disgusted by dick pics. But how come, in private, at least 75% of girls who get an unsolicited dick pic from me really enjoy it and give compliments and flirt?
>>
>>18130780
It's not just dick pics, since the beginning of time women have always conveyed this image of coyness and purity just so when they did have sex they wouldn't feel any guilt of feeling slutty (which is not even warranted, mostly) and feeling superior to the shallow horndogs that are men. This is wired so deep in their minds that not even anonymously they'll admit.
>>
>>18130780
Maybe you know women above averagely interested in seeing random dick, or you had already built rapport with them before dropping it. But I can assure you that it's not some senseless thing, I am not looking to get those and neither is any of the female friends I've had throughout life (~ten well enough to have discussed this). And don't try to tell me that they try to play innocent with me when I know the other shit we talked about. Men tend to think that showing off your dick is comparable to a boob shot or something. It's still your sex organ, many don't really look that pretty especially out of nowhere without already being worked up through sexting, it's very different to have a real man hard for you in real life as opposed to seeing some highdef shot of a swollen dong when you're just minding your own business.
>>
>>18130820
Shut the fuck up. How can you say that shit when you know as well as I do that if I make a thread right now stating how much sex partners straight men would like for the mother of their children to have, they would virtually all say none or enough to be experienced but still on the modest side in their eyes. The guy who likes his wife to be a sex queen is very much in the minority.

Yes women slutshame each other more actively than men do, but none of that would hold any weight if people didn't know that men care. It's like with men and dick size, they might rip on each other for it but if tomorrow morning 1" or 9" made zero difference for a woman's sexual experience, it would lots of its effect.

And the "innocent yet hypersexual" trope actually occurs pretty often both in r9k fantasies (virgin who is up for all their fetishes) as in blowjob guides or softcore erotica. This isn't exactly some weird woman shit that has nothing to do with what men like.

I'd wager that most of the men reading this are holding out for a woman who is both sexually conservative in that she hasn't had sex with close to a big amount of the men she could've realistically gotten with just going about her life. And at the same time sexually driven and passionate enough to have a high sex drive and make them feel like they're not missing out still after being single. So don't try to just push this shit on us now like we like inventing stuff that makes our lives more complicated/annoying.
>>
>>18130868
You're kind of rambling, I'm not sure what your point is, because it sounds like you're 100% agreeing with him:

>women always convey a false image of coyness and purity, while actually being really into it

Right? So you agree, women are sluts who pathologically lie about it?
>>
>>18130955
I'm the guy he was replying to and my point isn't that women are 'slutty' but that they like sex and naughty stuff just as much as men.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.