[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1487869380366.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487869380366.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
I like everything on her except the fact that she is fat. How can I make myself to ignore this fact? Pic not related...
>>
>>18112468
Don't be an autist and talk to her about it dude, if you approach it calmly and gently she should respond reasonably. If she goes full tumblr whale muh fat shaming, probs time to just fuck her off because of that shitty attitude alone. Being fat, unless due to medical conditions is a bad sign of their respect for themselves and their attitude to how they treat life as a whole, not a good sign to be a good mother or wife if they can't look after themselves to not be fat.
>>
>>18112468
What kind of bird is that?
>>
>>18112468
There's nothing wrong with that.

If you're fit, she should be fit too. You shouldn't be forced to put up with someone who doesnt respect themselves enough to underatand what a calorie deficit is.

Be courteous and tell her in a calm manner how you can HELP her lose weight. Remember, its ultimately up to her.

Of course if you're fat/unfit too, you shouldn't be a hypocrite.
>>
>>18112468
Adpot a dog and ask her to take it for a long walk every day. Or start cooking healthy and invite her to dinner regularly. Basically trick her into changing some bad habits she may have.
>>
>>18112471
Naah she is sweet and kind. Very positive person, I will tell her eventually (we know each other for only a month now). I don't believe she will go full Tumblr whale but I just don't want to hurt her.
>>
>>18112487
>don't want to hurt her
The sooner you tell her she is fat, the sooner you both can get
>>>/fit/ read sticky
and be happy.
>>
Develop a fat fetish, that's what I did. Eventually I started to like it and even helped my gf get even fatter.
>>
>>18112468
Dump her and find someone else.

You don't start a relationship with someone because you want to date and that person is the only one who wants to suck your cock. Date because you truly think that someone is the best you can get. Otherwise you're wasting their time and your time.

She's fat, you clearly aren't okay with it. Don't ask her to change to your subjective standards and move on with your life.
>>
>>18112472
A terrier
>>
>>18112487

you can't hurt her.

she chooses how she reacts.

If you say she is fat, and she gets upset, it's because she isn't ok with it.

Tiptoeing around the subject is just letting her not face her own feelings, which I promise are negative. No fatty is really ok with it.

She's fat and she knows. No point in pretending otherwise, unless you like living a lie...which you don't.
>>
>>18112487
So you get a fat gf and now want her to lose weight after knowing her for only a month? I mean I suppose you can talk to her about it and hopefully get some results but I mean buyer beware dude.
>>
Have you ever tried conditioning her with chili powder? Its pretty easy. Everytime she is eating you just blow some chili powder into her eyes. Eventually she will start to associate eating with intense eye burning pain and will stop. Problem solved
>>
>>18114220
>sidesorbit.jpg
>>18113160
Sensible
>>
Friendzone time. But seriously, being fat means you have no self control. She's not going to get it any time soon without a wakeup call. Just tell her you're not sexual attracted to her. It'll be a wake up call, is she going to call you a pig because you can't get your dick up when rummaging through folds?

Dumping her will be either the best thing thats ever happened to her, or the worst thing. Either way she's going to hate you, and you'll either be her motivation to get fit and sexy (while hating you) or her motivation to eat herself onto that show your mom watches before bed.
>>
How fat is she?
>>
>>18112468

Yeah whatever youre probably fat too. She should dump you honestly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.