[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body Dysmorphia/Eating Disorders Helfpful Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Get-On-The-Squirrel_o_115645.jpg (24KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
Get-On-The-Squirrel_o_115645.jpg
24KB, 400x275px
Hey 4chaners, I need some kinda messed up advice so I came to one messed up forum site. The thing is: I am disgustingly fat - maybe not what a lot of people would consider the fringe of disgusting (not like that 600 lb tv show), but fat enough to need real change. Problem: I am having trouble keeping my will and drive going to keep subbing meals for nutrition shakes and pushing myself harder in exercise. I need to figure out HOW to develop body dysmorphia or some kind of eating disorder where I visualize being fatter and more disgusting than I am. I know it sounds fucked up - it probably is - but I KNOW it will help me lose weight better. I don't care how skinny I get. PLEASE help me figure it out: do I try visualizations daily or mantras or something? Thanks!

PS. None of that "accept yourself for who you are, your body is beautiful" bullshit. SO over the fat acceptance movement and done with making excuses for myself.
>>
>>18109266
Google "pro-Ana".
>>
Thanks! It helped, and definitely found a cool community in the process. Epic win!
>>
>>18109266
nah, it doesn't work that way. Well, shaming yourself *might* work, butno need to go all psychological-illness because of that.
I was becoming very fat because of being addicted to chips. So I convinced myself that I'm too lazy to go to the shop literally 50 meters from my home. It worked fine.
>>
Kek, it's something that just grows over time. Posting pictures of yourself on 4chan can help, the more people call you out on being a fat disgusting sack of shit, the more your self worth tanks, and the more you realize it's either commit suicide or stop eating and start vomiting
>I know from personal experience.
>>
Love the idea! Not sure I could ever get up the gumption to post a picture of myself, but definitely a good tip for me to remember. :)
>>
>>18109266
Fucking pathetic. So many fatties like you think the shortcut to being thin is anorexia.

Go to >>>/fit/ read the sticky and start exercising. Fuck you.
>>
>>18109347
If you can't do that much you don't have the willpower for an ED mate. It's hard ass work, not your easy way out. If you ain't ready to kill yourself at the drop of a hat, you ain't ready for ana.
>>
Thanks for the suggestion! Will definitely go there for exercise help which I REALLY REALLY need because nothing I seem to do is enough. However, I do believe adding anorexia or something similar may help me in the long run with staying focused. I am interested in developing a long term mindset, not just "finding a shortcut".
>>
>>18109356
You don't develop a crippling eating disorder as motivation you stupid cow. Use regular motivation like: i want to wear smaller clothes. I want to fit in airplane seats. I want to be more attractive and have more energy.

The fact that you're whining about exercise not being enough shows that you're just another lazy fatty. Track your calories and exercise. It's not hard.
>>
Your comments are making me very happy and definitely helping to motivate me. Those ARE goals of mine, but there's nothing wrong with adding to that. I AM disgustingly fat and lazy. I am stupid - it's how I got this grotesque. To me this is the best medicine and motivation.
>>
File: 1475088768169.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475088768169.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>18109371
Its ironic because she seems to think having an ED is easier than working out lol.
OP's complaining easy mode's too hard so she's gonna try nightmare mode instead.
>>
Definitely not easier than working out. I don't want to do this as a substitute to working out. I want to ADD it to working out. There's nothing wrong with adding right-thinking to an exercise routine.
>>
File: 1486512210327.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486512210327.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>18109393
>Right thinking
fucking christ as someone with anorexia this is insulting.
Its a disorder for a reason you dense shit.
>>
>>18109393
You don't need an eating disorder to eat normally (TDEE) and you shouldn't frame it like that. If you're actually obese you probably have a poor relationship with food already so fostering the same thing in the opposite direction won't help.

It's just calories.
>>
She found myproana dot com google searching "proana", right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.