[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women care about social media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: thisiswhatlovedoestome.jpg (20KB, 426x427px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhatlovedoestome.jpg
20KB, 426x427px
I am really social media retarded. I'm 24 and growing up I never saw the point in social media. Just saw it as a really shallow way to make yourself gain more attention. My understanding about how social media website operate is even worse then how I am thinking emotionally or trying to understand how women operate. In general or in relationship. I will tell my recent experience in hopes to gain some advice from you wonderful people.

>be me in relationship for 4 months. First time I care about someone and found a reason to change my garbage life for me.
>dating qt3.14 inspector gril. Filipino. Gorgeous. I fall for her.
>Yada yada fast forward to yesterday 2 25 17.
>be drinking wine a bit buzzed and enjoying the first episode of Patriot with my dad.
>Go to room after episode because nightly socializing chores are finished. Yay. I can sit in my safe room and listen to music. Finish my wine.
(Will cont. Typing it.)
pic related is my GF and I. we cute af.
>>
>>18086165
>My gf can be a silly goose. She doesn't trust her emotions
>Last night she texts me essentially saying its over because of her emotions and "You might not change."
>I am pretty buzzed and not thinking right. Usually I would realize she is just bring a silly goose and patpat her head.
>Being buzzed and on my pc I go o to facebook and end the relationship status without realizing what that symbolizes for her. Or how it might affect her.
>I dont use social media. It makes no sense to me. Literally social media retarded and drunk.
> She is hardcore on social media. Extremely popular and connected.
>She gets a shit storm because it broadcasts our relationship as over.
>She has to deactivate her FB because it is too much.
>I am buzzed and depressed. i pass out without even thinking how this might annoy her.
>Be me. Wake up today. Shes pissed. Thinks i did it on purpose.
I am firmly in the dog house.. so dang sad.

So there we go. I know I am really, REALLY stupid. In hindsight I understand what my mistake was. My post here is seeking any advice that might help me shorten my time in the dog house.. Being a guy is super difficult. So many hidden rules ;__;
>>
You sound retarded.
>>
You deserve it.
>>
>>18086166
>I go o to facebook
>I dont use social media.
oh, is that so.

>4 months
>emotionally unstable
>constantly threatening leaving
>You tell everyone whats happening
>she gets mad about it

Do yourself a favor and when you're in the dog house run away like a smart boy.

4 months in and having issues where she essentially breaks up with you is a huge warning sign. If you stay in you're just setting yourself up to be an emotional wreck when it ends, and it will and she will initiate it.
>>
>>18086165
>Just saw it as a really shallow way to make yourself gain more attention.
That's your explanation. People LOVE attention. Social media provides it to a gigantic extent - especially for girls.
>>
First of all, social media is garbage if you don't know how to filter all the crap that's happening there. My rule of thumb is to fucking stay away from it.

Get your act together and go see her. Tell her how much of an incompetent fool you are when it comes to Facebook because you never had any interest fro this crap platform. ( please don't use the bs im saying when you talk to her )

Tell her that you really do like her, she's been a sunshine in your shitty life. If she still comprehend you after all this then you'd need to consider dropping her out for real since she was the one that initiated all this crap.
>>
>>18086166
>She gets a shit storm because it broadcasts our relationship as over.
>She has to deactivate her FB because it is too much.
L E L so fucking pathetic
Also, is she 14 or something? Who uses kikebook nowadays for anything but watching 'funny' videos, 'memes' and news? Are there actually people younger than 40 and older than 14 posting real life stuff there?

Oh and pretty much what
>>18086214
said.
>>
>>18086214
>>18086230

You guy's sound like kids, for adults you don't do anything on facebook unless it's official because everyone will see it.
>>
>>18086244
There are adults posting stuff on kikebook? Like actual real life stuff? Fucking lol. I thought only new to the internet moms and kids still do that. For everyone else it's basically 9gag.
For me, I use it like others use twitter. Just for following tons of news and a few artists.
>>
You were an idiot and fucked up since you readily admit that you know girls do give a fuck about social media

Just apologize and do your time.

Social Media is a fucking nightmare when women are involved, or at least the women I know. Their whole life is passive-aggression and the "passive" part doesn't really come out well in written messages. If I wanted to see women argue past each other and destroy years of friendship over nothing I'd go to a dive bar.
>>
File: what it says.png (157KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
what it says.png
157KB, 600x310px
>>18086165
That bitch is fucking insane. She's mentally unstable and obviously cares to an unhealthy degree a lot about what other people think of her, this is why she's giving so many fucks about her profiling on social media.

From your post alone I concluded you made a fuck ton of rationalizations. Do you have no self-respect, or what? Don't sell yourself under worth, Jesus Christ.

Almost every OP is here "i has problem my gf is [insert batshit insane trait/unstable mentality] and treats me [insert emotionally and/or physically abusive actions] what to do?"

BREAKING UP OF COURSE! GET A GRIP OF YOU NON-EXISTENT DIGNITY!
>>
>>18086266
>>18086244
>>18086230
>oh my god i'm so fucking retarded please rape my face
Facebook's main demographic is adults 18-50
>>
>>18086301
And?
>>
>>18086266

All you're doing is showing how young and stupid you are. Anyone who is anyone and 20-30 has a facebook, snapchat, twitter, etc.
>>
>>18086165
>>18086166

We have another "this specific girl did one thing, why are all women like this??" thread.
Yay.
>>
OP here will respond to some posts.
>>18086297
I think she might be bipolar. She shows a lot of signs and does have significant hormone imbalances. This doesn't bother me for some reason. Probably because I grew up with a mother who is way, WAY crazier then her. This is nothing. I've seen some shit.
>>18086295
I admit in hindsight that after my mistake I realize social media is important to women. I don't understand why but I just accept it as a fact of life.
>>18086223
Pretty much what I told her yesterday. She's still thinking on what she wants to do with our relationships. I am giving her time. I figure if she can't understand me at this point I might as well move on. She is overall an amazing woman and worth putting up with. We have a lot of chemistry that is hard to explain in a small post.. Thank you for sound advice.

>>18086214
I only started actively using my Facebook more actively because she was so active on there and I found her interesting. As our relationship grew I eventually realized I can say I am in a relationship with her. I had no clue what it meant to her.. I'm learning as I go.
>>18086207
I am. You have no clue.
>>
>>18086406
Your comments are literally absolutely unrelated to what I'm saying. I never denied that people between 20-20 are using facebook, snapchat, twitter, etc. I wasn't even hinting at something like that. Not even remotely close.
>>
>>18086478
OP here. That is not what my title nor my post implies. I am simply asking about the women who use social media and how they act on it. I am completely clueless how the politics operate and I am learning as I go. Please do not generalize or reword my title or topic to fit your delusions. Thank you for not flaming.
>>
I'm not going to give much advice on your girlfriend because she just sounds crazy.

But Facebook and other social media is just a communication tool. You get in what you get out of it. Like girls would spend the 80s and 90s on the phone with all of their friends for hours at a time gossiping, sure it can be used for shallow, mindless shit.

But Facebook lets me see what's going on in my friends' lives that don't live in my city anymore, lets me communicate with them in a heartbeat, especially my friends in other countries where a simple phone call would be very costly. It lets me share viewpoints with people, it lets me stay connected with those I'd have slipped away from otherwise.

I think in general, most of the people who complain about Facebook or other social media are either really young and seeing the worst of it, or live in their own little bubble where they really only know 10-15 people.
>>
>>18086166

>girl breaks up with me
>she has to remove all her social media because its 'too much'
>my mistake

top kek
>>
>>18086503
OP here. This post gave a lot of perspective-widening information. Thank you so much! I have been disabled periodically over the last ~6-7 years. Essentially I have been incapable of getting out of bed/socializing/etc for ~5 of those years. It reduced my social bubble and kind of cut me off from the world. A year ago I was barely able to get out of bed. Since then I have regained full activity in my life. While I am lucky enough to return to university and society I am still somewhat "behind the times."

My gf took me by surprise and really helped me grow as a man. She has a lot of fear of people abandoning her as she has only lived in the continental US for 5 years and comes from a rocky family background. Her emotional fluctuations might deter some, but for me it is not that big of a deal.

I am really appreciate what you posted. That is a great way to operate through Facebook and I will try it.

>>18086513
The thing that was my fault is not realizing that while she might make emotional outbursts she requires time to think/sleep on what is bothering her. I am a very logical thinker and operate differently.

This relationship is still very young and we are learning each other's personalities every day. You would not understand unless you've been through this yourself.
>>
>>18086520
Man, most womens ability to manipulate men is truly fascinating.

She has emotional problems and does weird shit because of it, even though you don't know her well (which she knows) and therefore are unable to react accordingly (which she also knows) - yet she manages to make you feel guilty for it. Terrifying that even some random average qt is able to manipulate a man in this manner.
>>
>>18086520

Happy to help! Glad you're feeling better.
>>
>>18086520

You're acting like a beta for lack of a better word, man up and stand your ground. Let her know that breaking up is a serious thing and she can't go throwing those words around and not expect you to take it seriously. Taking blame in this situation is pathetic, she was in the wrong, what you did makes perfect sense. But you probably shouldn't advertise your relationship in the first place so if you do break up its not a big deal on facebook.
>>
>>18086595
This. Really boggles my mind that some people are so desperate for 'le gf' that they rationalize and excuse completely insane shit like OPs girl did. Why would one ever want to be with someone like this? Why would someone ever want to waste their time with stupid drama like this? Maybe it's just me, but I see my time as way to valueable to bother with stuff like this. If my gf did shit like OPs because m-muh emtion that'd be it once and for all.
>>
OP here will reply again. You guys have been awesome thank you.
>>18086595
You see I don't see why the relationship even ending on Facebook is a big deal. Solely as it pertains to me. It's my life and I could care less what other people think about it.

That doesn't mean she has the same perspective. I did not take that into account before ending the relationship(drank a ton of wine) publicly. I could have done that and the situation now would just be her unsure of if she can trust her emotions or not.
It has to be terrifying not knowing how you really feel. Always up and down. I am more then willing to hold her hand and be a steady source of love if she will let me.
I am quite aware that we both are in the wrong here but I have never had an issue with being extra critical of myself. It is how I learn more efficiently. If she does this again I will have a talk with her.

>>18086539
It's not necessarily manipulation if you are aware of the machinations of a situation. I am solely focused on myself in this thread and not her. However an unbiased account of how she might feel is what I am after. For example,>>18086503 indirectly helped me.
>>
>>18086608

It's a result of desperate depressed people finding companionship, they will rationalise and justify everything to try to keep what they have. Guaranteed if she cheated on him he would take her back too.

OP you need to be a man otherwise she will leave you anyway, better to be girlfriendless with your pride and dignity in tact instead of being a self-deprecating pushover that is manipulated into being at fault for his girls crazy antics.
>>
>>18086608
OP here. Sorry I missed your post in my last reply. She is not always emotional like this. It is quite rare in fact. Over the ~5-6 months I have known her. Just over 4 and a half of them dating her, mind you. This is the second time this has happened. The rest of our relationship has been amazing. Even this in itself makes her unique in my eyes.

Dealing with emotional fluctuations might seem arduous for some but for me it isn't a big deal. Just trying to reach out and see if anyone on here has had similar situations or has any information pertaining to women who use social media that might be helpful.

As I have stated before my mom is batshit-fucking-insane-balls-to-the-walls-needs-help-crazy. My gf? Not so much.
>>
Op, your girl is showing many red flags. If you use this oppertunity to leave her, it would probably be a wise decision.

Anyways women like social media so much because they deoend on it for validation more than men do. All those likes and comments stroke her ego and make her think she's doing the right thing by sharing a little too much with the world.

It is her fault more than yours for being a bad communicator, however you are probably not that good of a communicator yourself if you didnt confirm that your relationship was over.

I know its nice to feel like someone cares about you and it does feel great to be loved, however if you're experiencing these problems now, you'll experience many more down the road, and much worse.

If you break it off tell her that you two are still cool and you liked the time spent with her, but it just isn't gonna work out.
>>
>>18086623

But she ended the relationship, so why does it matter about her perspective on a facebook status? What were you supposed to do exactly?

>Oh she broke up with me but in case she is just being silly I will leave our relationship status on facebook the same because if I change it she will get upset

Do you realise how stupid this sounds?
>>
OP here. will reply.
>>18086636
Yeah if you think about it rationally/logically it is really ridiculous. I laughed my ass off last night when her friend explained how my GF might have taken my actions.
Not everybody processes rationally. Sometimes they're silly gooses. I'm the epitome of a logical thinker so this whole situation still makes zero sense.
I believe the quote was "If she broke up with you, let her change the Facebook status when she is ready."
Let me go find a picture of the conversation in my logs.
>>
OP, social media is heavily ingrained into our lives now. I recently had to apply to jobs today and found out a lot of applications want to know your social media stats. I had to sadly put i only had 6 followers on Instagram (now grown to 28 lol) but i was denied for the job. A lot of companies realize social media is important and wont hire anyone who isnt social media savvy. Another company asked how many facebook friends i had. I dont even have a facebook and immediately got my application declined.
Luckily i was able to get another job when they asked how many tumblr followers i had (3000+).

Its kind of an asshole move to say only women care about social media. Because both men and women breathe social media. If you say sexist shit like this all the time, its obvious why your gf was looking for reasons to leave you.

Social media is important to people because it sells components of your personality that werent available before to friends and family.
My aunt doesnt use facebook and gifted me art supplies on my bday because she still thinks i need traditional art supplies even tho i got a digital tablet years ago. My mother gifted me hiking boots because from instagram, she knows i go hiking every week.

You broke up with your gf over facebook which pretty much humiliated your gf because it announced to her friends that you broke up with her. Originally she was breaking up with you but wanted to sort out her thoughts. If she ends up getting back with you, she has to awkwardly explain to her facebook friends what happened and why everything is okay. Pretty much youre humiliating her twice
>>
>>18086651

But why cater to irrationality? Isnt it better that she learn a lesson from this then for you to take unnecessary blame? If you allow her to think you were in the wrong and her feelings are justified then you set yourself up for further future bullshit.

She was wrong, you did nothing wrong, let that be that and move on together or apart. Trust me when I tell you she WILL leave you if you continue to act weak. Apologising and admitting fault when you are wrong makes for a strong individual, but doing it when you're not is weakness.
>>
File: wtfisthatshitbro.png (18KB, 265x330px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthatshitbro.png
18KB, 265x330px
>>18086636
>>18086651
Here is a picture with my conversation with her friend. I later double checked shouldve meant shouldnt. But, yes, this is how they see it.

Different cultures man.

>>18086655
I never said only women use social media. I am not a dip shit. Please do not flame me by changing the words I stated and transforming them to your own delusions. Thank you.
>>
>>18086672

Lmao how can you not see how fucking retarded that message the her friend sent is? "you are basically agreeing with her ending the relationship" No fucking shit, how else should you handle getting broken up with.

>>18086655 what this person said in their last line, she wanted to end things but wanted to have the opportunity to fall back on you if necessary, string you along possibly and basically do everything on her own terms, you fucked that up by changing the status basically making it a lot harder to go back on her word therefore upsetting her. Fuck her honestly, get a better girl.
>>
>>18086683
Yeah. Honestly I am kind of kicking back at this point waiting to see what she does. Either way I'm done trying. I am going to miss her though if things don't work out.

If she keeps doing this stuff I will break up with her pretty soon. I am too busy with school to deal with this emotional crap too often. It's exhausting.
>>
>>18086687
>>18086683
Oh and yeah I do agree it is completely ridiculous how I was "supposed" to react. I laughed my ass off when I read that. If that is honestly what mattered in the end I will just call it off. But I am not jumping to conclusions. I want to hear what she has to say.
>>
>>18086632
>This is the second time this has happened.
She broke up randomly because of random feefees within 4,5 months? That's crazy. I wouldn't want to deal with shit like this for a second. A relationship is about continuity, reliability and trust. Bothering with someone that randomly breaks up with me over some ridiculous bullshit non-reason, then act like it was nothing and blame me. Someone like this isn't reliable, trustworthy or suitable for anything of continuity. I mean, come on. Have some dignity. Don't be her toy that has to endure her antics.

>Just trying to reach out and see if anyone on here has had similar situations or has any information pertaining to women who use social media that might be helpful.
Ok, I'll try explaining how I see this. She's a woman, she's young, she doesn't know how to deal with emotions and has hormonal imbalances. All of this plus her exaggerated care for social media (attention and confirmation) indicate severe insecuritys.

Now, what do people with insecuritys look for? On the one hand, as I've said, attention, comfort and validation. On the other hand they seek drama because their insecuritys don't allow them to really enjoy comfort and validation, since they feel like they don't deserve it. This leads to them needing new attention and confirmation over and over again.

(tbc)
>>
>>18086632
>>18086705
She was probably alone at home, felt lonely, insecure and bad for one reason or the other and needed validation. But because she is who she is, she was unable to communicate this properly. Therefore the oldest trick ever - a pseudo breakup. That way she can test if you fight for her, get all the drama and attention she wants (not just from you, but also from all her girlfriends) and if you don't deliver she already has a way out since she kinda broke up with you already (being kinda in charge of the situation).
She got mad at you, because you changing your realtionship status on fb, as weird as it is, made the breakup official and it also kinda makes it look like YOU broke up. You basically denied her the drama and attention she wanted and you destroyed her way out. She's not mad because she's a woman and so obsessed with social media. She's mad because you didn't give her what she wanted and destroyed her plan on handling the situation the way she wanted. She's an insecure woman that ruined her relationship because of her own bullshit (what she absolutely does not want) - don't be mistaken, she absolutely knows this - and is completely overwhelmed with the situation. Now, you probably feel sorry for her and want to comfort her even more. Don't. Seriously. This will only get worse because it shows her antics work. She's in the wrong here. Your only hope is her getting her mind together by herself and making an apology. There's no way your relationship will ever work if she's unable to do this.
>>
>>18086165
>>18086219
>>18086223
>>18086295
>>18086406
>>18086634

Social media has done an unbelievable amount of harm to the already skewed gender dynamics that exist in society. Especially on dating sites. Social media in general has brought out the worst in women and given them self justification for their lack of humanity and empathetic traits which make a decent person. The socially engineered world which places them in control over males has been expanded and on purpose. This is so that men will always be weighed down by a female counterpart and can never mobilize on a large enough scale to stop those responsible for engineering this shitty social media driven society we are living in.

You really have no choice but to assimilate. The days of beta males finding happiness in life are over. You will need to be somebody and have lots of friends and look impressive to her family and friends and even then, she'll still have standards that go beyond who you really are, because that next guy is out there waiting for her next response to his fb message or okc/tinder match.

Just face it women have always been highly susceptible to mind control and (((social media))) has successfully hijacked an entire gender to keep society at bay. As a male in this modern environment your best hope at finding happiness is trying to get laid as often as possible with a relationship attempt or two in between. But as a man you are now expendable. You'll either get extremely lucky and land that rare as fuck woman who isn't brainwashed or you're pretty much going to miserable and heartbroken the rest of your life. The best option is to quit while you're ahead, accept that the entire female gender has been compromised and treat them like temporary expendable objects of sexual gratification back and hope that's enough to be sated in our miserable existence as males in this reality of social control we are living in.
>>
>>18086731
Wtf are you even saying bro.
>Women have lack of humanity and empathetic traits
what... the.. go troll somewhere else mate.
>>
File: whenthememingisjustright.png (427KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
whenthememingisjustright.png
427KB, 700x700px
>>18086165

My face when the transition you've made from freaking the fuck out to realizing you've done nothing wrong. It's beautiful OP.

But yeah Social media means a lot to girls despite how shallow it is. It nutures their sense of consistency and sense of power... Despite, y'know, how often they don't return it by just up and ghosting your ass.
>>
>>18086731
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18086750
I figure at the worst I learned a bit about how women who use social media might react to things I do. I might be sad for a bit if the relationship ends but after this latest event I am not as keen on this relationship as I used to be.
>>
>>18086731

Holy fucking Jesus somebody call the waahmbulance for this faggot.

>miserable and heartbroken for the rest of your life

Give it a fucking break and develop some self worth.
>>
>>18086757
Not even r9k deserves that copy pasta. I couldn't even finish it.
>>18086762
I am hoping it was a troll dude. I just ignored the post.
>>
>>18086749
There's science to back that up. Males have always been instinctively expendable to females because they were the ones who went out and hunted and risked their lives every day. It's the same instinct which makes males place the value of women's lives over their own, because they're the ones who reproduce. So that's why when the titanic sank, if you were a man you'd let yourself die while the women who never worked for anything in their lives got to take the safety boat home and replace you with another man.

Over time these instinctual traits have been exploited by those in power and created the female we know today. The selfish, manipulative and narcissistic people we accept as normal because they are literally all like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 639x480px
>>18086749
>>18086762
>>18086764
Cucks
>>
>>18086793
>not whining how evil evil womin hurt your feefees and you are now heartbroken for the rest of your life = being a cuck
Lel. No, you goddamn faggot. Writing something as pathetic and whiny as
>>18086731
makes you a cuck.
>>
>>18086808
You'll be extremely lucky if your wife/gf doesn't start problems for you sooner or later and you separate or get divorced one day. Or she's fat/ugly. Either way you're fooling yourself if you think an average modern woman will provide you a lifetime of happiness (again, unless you like fucking fatties).

She might be blowing some guy from high school she reconnected with on fb right now. Judging by your naivety, I guarantee she's taken advantage of you before.
>>
>>18086849
>waah waaah Stacey made me feefee hurt
C U C K
>>
>>18086165
>hurrr durrrrr I'm a retard
>my gf us a retard too, durrr
>Here's a pic of us
>>
>>18086165
You're a simple man aren't you?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488132735080.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488132735080.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
>>18086884
>>
>>18086862
I'm the cuck because I realize the whole "spend your life looking for your soul mate other half" thing is bullshit lies and you're not the complete and utter cuck for blindly defending the controlled machinations which created the leech gender?
>>
>>18086919
No, you're a cuck for being a whiny pathetic faggot cuck.
>>
>>18086884
Go lick some windows
>>
are you really this retarded to think that it's only women who care about it

idk date someone fucking compatible or something

also i'm pretty sure mentioning her ethnicity was unnecessary to the story but hopefully she gets the fuck away from your dumb pasty white ass. tons of white guys wanna fuck pinoy girls and you sound like a waste of space Nice Guy who generalizes. awful.
>>
>know significant other cares about X
>fuck up all over X
>why do all women care about X? I don't care about X
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>18086928
Posting some more from the cuck shed again?
You're just being a good boy so she doesnt let Tyrone cum in her again. I'll let you continue to beat off to the live stream of it that she forces you to watch while you post on /adv/.
>>
>>18086984
>projecting my cuck fantasies onto others will definitely prove I'm not a cuck
lel
>>
>>18086166
What the fuck is wrong with Filipinos man? Every time I hear about a Filipino relationship, the women are always fucking crazy. Way more than the usual relationships.

Also, you look like a faggot. I doubt this is your first major fuck up in life.
>>
>>18086919

No, tying your entire self worth into women liking you and seeing the only alternative as being miserable and heartbroken for the rest of time is what makes you a "cuck."

Plus the idea that you think this is in any way a new thing and that guys aren't just as fucking bad, unless they're beta little wimpy faggots like you that are afraid of girls and think you deserve something.
>>
>>18086489
>I think she might be bipolar. She shows a lot of signs and does have significant hormone imbalances. This doesn't bother me for some reason. Probably because I grew up with a mother who is way, WAY crazier then her. This is nothing. I've seen some shit.

That's a pretty shitty reason to continue this relationship. I mean, you're aware of your fucked up mother - that's something many people cannot even realize, so you got that going for you, which is a lot - and you seek something less fucked up?

C'mon, you know what makes a fucked up woman, so you know which one will give you the satisfaction you need and deserve.

And don't use the "she has bipolar hurr durr"-card here. These disorders get thrown around like it's the most common thing. Read carefully: SHE IS NOT BIPOLAR! When someone has a bipolar personality disorder it means that the one has COMPLETELY DIFFERENT personas within the same mind. Just because she cannot keep her childish emotions in check, it doesn't mean she's bipolar for Christ's sake. And even she has XY personality disorder, it isn't a reason to tolerate, let alone tolerate this kind of bullshit.

She's a young adult and is completely responsible for her actions, and lacks obviously more awareness than you do. This isn't going anywhere, mate.

C'mon, we're men here; a dry period ain't the world's end. If you put effort into it then you can find a woman who is worth fucking.
>>
>>18087091
Correction:
>And even IF she has XY personality disorder, it isn't a reason to tolerate, let alone excuse this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>18086943
>know significant other cares about relationship
>fuck relationship all over by randomly breaking up
>why doesn't he care about my facebook? I care about my facebook
She's the fucking retard
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.