[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to camwhore without ruining my life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_inline_nbkbafBHZ61rk9exv.gif (483KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nbkbafBHZ61rk9exv.gif
483KB, 250x167px
So, I think I would really enjoy cam whoring. I'll admit I'm an attention starved pathetic fuck, and when I've shared some lewdish type pics in the past I really enjoyed the attention I got.
Problem is, I'm going into a career where anything like that being connected to me would basically ensure I never get a job. I understand there's risk in everything, but I'm just wondering how likely anyone could connect anything to me so long as I'm not showing face. I don't have any tattoos, and the only identifying birth marks I have are on like, my ass where no employer is gonna be able to see or know about anyway.
But I'm spooked because I've seen 4channers connect such insignificant shit like a single freckle on an arm and then somehow find a girls facebook from it.
Just kind of curious, how often are camwhore's identities found out (provided they're actually trying to keep it a secret), and how can I best protect myself?
>>
>>18078013
Camwhore in an unrecognizable location? People can look in the background and think "where have I seen this room before?"

Personal information, even when vague, can create a character profile that could be tracked. People who know you could potentially piece together who you are based on what you've told them.

Also, the best cam girls are typically pretty personable and open towards their watchers. Efforts to keep yourself anonymous might negatively effect viewership as a result. Just a heads up.
>>
>>18078090
Yeah, I always took the background of my pics seriously in my lewds. Made sure there was nothing on the walls, plain white sheets, etc. I even would just badly edit shit in paint if I felt like there was anything notable.
Other concern I had was like clothes I wore though. Its not too damning I'm sure, so long as there's no like, unique logo on it. But I wondered if anyone could link my outfits. Therefore I tried to wear clothes that I never really took pictures in before.

Though my main concern is having like, undeniable proof on the internet with a simple google search of my name. I don't care too much if peers find out who I am somehow, I just don't want any future employer to be able to google my name and see absolute proof it's me in the photo.

Since I'm not looking to get paid, I'm just doing this for my own satisfaction, honestly I'd just probably be posting pics to like, soc.
>>
>>18078100

Be like LegendaryLootz on Reddit. She doesn't show her face ever
>>
>>18078013
This is a bit of a slippery slope. You "might" leave it unscathed, but understand that the more popular that you get, the more likely your going to have that one asshole who does some ridiculous matching via moles/boob veins/etc and find out who you really are and shares it with the internet.

What level of cam whoring are you wanting to do? Full-on or tease? Might be able to do something in the line of being a Twitch girl or cosplay that is showing off something different while really being there for the audience. Usually you can walk away from that without being labeled for life.

Above all, remember that everything that gets put on the internet, stays on it forever.
>>
>>18078105
Woah shit. She's a 10/10 alright lol.

But I was just basically asking, is not showing face alone enough to stay as safe as possible in this situation.
>>
>>18078115
Hell I was just thinking of joining some /soc threads and doing pics only (that way I can be sure to edit everything I need to with ease).
I'm honestly not very attractive, not enough to ever dream of being paid for it or anything, let alone get particularly popular. There's always gonna be much hotter camgirls to try and harass than me, so I think my plain jane-ness will work in my favor to some degree.
I'm just good getting the scraps of attention when the threads are dying or starting up, before the real MVPs get in with their beautiful perfect bods.

Lol and yeah I understand the golden rule of the internet. As I said, I understand there's gonna be risk no matter what. Just wanting tips to stay as safe as possible :)
>>
>>18078116

I mean, if you think about it. As long as you have no visible markings (birth marks/ tattoos). Make sure nothing in your room is recognizable.

Definitely don't show your face or have any sort of audio.
>>
>>18078123

i mean, if you wanted to send me random nudes periodically on Snapchat that would be pretty awesome.

It could be pretty refreshing to just randomly get a snap from a hot girl everyonce in a while during my busy weeks
>>
>>18078013
Appeal to a specific group (>>>/r9k/) and then build your base.

If you're that afraid then doll yourself up or have outfits just for camwhoring.
>>
>>18078100
You might consider investing in some clothes that you wear only during camwhoring? It might be pricy but it should dramatically reduce the likelihood of someone linking your outfits to irl photos of you. You may even go a step further and purchase them from multiple stores to throw anyone who watches you make your purchase off your trail. Though that's a little TOO paranoid.

As long as you don't have distinguishing marks or tattoos I think you'll be okay on the "undeniable proof" front.

Oh, and consider a handle that doesn't reflect you too well. No locations or major interests in your name.

Other than that I'm out of ideas
>>
>>18078130
Gotcha, thats what I was thinking.
I think the likelyhood of getting a total sperg to like, devote his life into tracking me down and connecting my nudes to my identity is pretty low.
>>18078134
Mmm, I'm not sure I trust snapchat since you have to make an account.
>>18078136
I was thinking about buying clothes specifically for camwhoring, that I would never wear in public.
>>
>>18078158
The clothing is good. I just thought of something stupid. Wear a wig that's drastically different. Pair that with a shitty webcam and you're set.
>>
>>18078123
You'd be amazed on what ends up taking off. Even if you consider yourself "Plain Jane", you might have a quirk that resonates with the masses. Starting small is good. Also dig around the internet a bit and don't keep yourself confided to just boards like 4chan. You might find a community out there that has less risk for getting doxxed.
>>
>>18078155
Yeah I was thinking if I did buy a wardrobe just for this, I'd make sure to only buy from large chains.
Like, JC Penney or Macy's, and for lingerie like Victoria's Secret (though ouch, my wallet).
Because then literally anyone in the whole US could have bought that stuff.
Thanks for the advice!
>>18078174
Ooh, didn't think of that. Usually I tried to keep my hair up and out of the pics because, while I'm sure brown hair is not that identifiable, I was still kind of nervous lol.
>>18078176
True, different tastes for different people, but popularity will generally come from the masses and ergo, I'd need to be more universally appealing lol. Which I'm not conventionally attractive at all. Got some chub in all the wrong places, short, etc.

The reason 4chan appealed to me is because I dont need an account to post here. Making an account for something makes me think I can be more easily searched.
>>
>>18078013
any pics? :)
>>
>>18078158

Honestly, maybe just follow LegendaryLootz for a bit, watch how she does things, learn from her?

Well that's cool I guess if you don't want to Snapchat or kik. But, I would like to seem some nudes of you. You should make a thread on /soc/ and link it here for your fellow /adv/isors :^)
>>
>>18078116
>She's a 10/10
nah
she's basically MissAlice without the face
I dont like MissAlice's body, dont have any pics
>>
>>18078123
There are plenty of "Just average" camgirls who are surprisingly successful. A playful attitude, wit/humor, and responsiveness will take you far. People like to follow someone who makes them feel engaged.
>>
File: utfyhds.jpg (58KB, 714x457px) Image search: [Google]
utfyhds.jpg
58KB, 714x457px
For those who are curious, I suppose since I've already shared this on 4chan in the past, this was from a set of one of the "lewdish" pics I did for a sock thread once. This one itslf isn't much of a lewd, tad provocative given the clothing, but you can get a gist of what my body is like.
Though this was with the potato cam. I've gotten a better one since.
>>18078201
Yeah, maybe I'll look in on some professionals lol.
>>18078216
hm. I thought she was really pretty. Super skinny, good clear skin.
>>
>>18078240

Wow! I'm not even trying to kiss ass here, but you have a great body. Why even bother cam whoring (unless you're making money from it of course) when you could just go get a boyfriend and have nonstop real sex with him?
>>
File: 3cccew.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
3cccew.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>18078250
Ah, you think I'd be cam whoring for attention if I could get a man to stick by me?
I'm too autistic to talk to people irl. Being a faceless body on the internet is much easier. It's all my own undoing but, idk. I've given up. Best I can get is ONS's but idk, I always feel so shitty after, like I'm just a cum dumpster. I hate it when I can't even get a second hook up.

Doesn't do well on my self esteem.
And thats part of the reason I want to do this. I've never really been complimented before, especially IRL. Could use the confidence boost to help me out in the real world too.
>>
>>18078272

you don't live near Washington DC do you? I'm joking. but that sounds crazy to me. You look fucking good. Unless you're like me, and don't get out much in general then i guess i could understand why you havent gotten a boyfriend. But hell, you're hot!
>>
>>18078284
Hah nope. Nobody on 4chan lives within 500 miles of me I swear lol.

But yeah, the social anxiety kills. I sometimes dress up, go sit in a bar and look pretty, but never get approached. I'm too anxious to approach either. I've tried tinder and shit too, but nobody ever really wants to take it off tinder. Few matches I get never respond at all or quit responding after a few messages.
>>
>>18078293

Maybe people just assume you have a boyfriend? It baffles me why you dont get approached. Men are suppose to be the ones to initiate (which i fucking hate).

yeah tinder is shit. I'd say ive average looking thin male. But tinder never worked for me. There is always better looking guys that girls would rather jump for.
>>
File: gsdffdsd.jpg (65KB, 638x534px) Image search: [Google]
gsdffdsd.jpg
65KB, 638x534px
>>18078305
Maybe.
I've probably just got too high of standards too. I'm no saint. I want a dominant skinny guy, that's all really. But for being an insecure mousy little thing, who's kinda chubby, that's a desire that's out of my reach I suppose.

Anyway one more for the road on the slightly better camera.
I'll probably be hitting soc in the near future lol
>>
>>18078322
anything with less clothes :)
>>
>>18078322

>i want a skinny guy

ahaha well its too bad that i don't know who you are

well good luck anyways, anon. Hope things work out for you.
>>
>>18078013
>i need sexual attention to have self worth

yikes, you're garbage. do everyone a favor and never get married, you'll cuck the poor guy the second he looks at you the wrong way.
>>
>>18078272
How have you never been complimented IRL? Seriously, that's insane to me.
Honestly, that photo you've posted is super flattering. Great body, good pose, and a cute outfit to boot.
If you're as fun as you are cute you could probably make some real dosh being a cam girl.
Though I understand how the potential for being discovered could suck the enjoyment out of what should be a casual hobby.
>>
>>18078331
lol you're too far away anyways. Usually how my life goes. When I do find someone I like, they live too far away, don't want anything but a casual fuck, or already have a gf. (Or are gay.)
Thanks anyway tho man, cheers!
>>18078342
Nobody's gonna marry me anyways lol. No worries, only dudes I'm interested in have the ability to smell the crazy on me.
>>18078351
Idk, part of it is probably I just don't get out enough, but when I do, I dunno. People just never approach me or want to talk to me.

Though I did get a drive by cat call once, and it was like, the highlight of my year.

But yeah, I don't think I'm the worst looking, but definitely not the best. Think I've probably just got way too much competition in my little farm town. Lots of super hot babes around here, half my size and double my confidence.

Wish the world wouldn't put so much stigma on it all, but I get why they do. I just don't wanna waste 5-6 years of expensive schooling for a degree in a field I'll never get a job in just because I've got a couple titty pics out.
>>
>>18078293
>Few matches I get never respond at all or quit responding after a few messages.
Ouch. Been there before. Does not feel good :/
Consider connecting with people through common interests rather than dating apps. You'll usually find better folks through friends and hobbies in my experience. Tabletop game bars, dumb trivia events, clubs, arcades, etc. Casual hanging with friends of a friend work too.
It's always easier to approach someone when you're good company too. Friends and familiar spaces really cut down the anxiety and make it easier to chat people up. I dunno, it just makes you feel safer, or at least it has for me.
>>
>>18078441
Like, activity related clubs, not dance clubs. Hope that's clear
>>
>>18078013
Don't do it. Stop, now.
>>
File: 1349919418112.png (8KB, 169x243px) Image search: [Google]
1349919418112.png
8KB, 169x243px
>how often are camwhore's identities found out (provided they're actually trying to keep it a secret), and how can I best protect myself?
Pretty often desu. Mostly because everybody uses the internet.

Your irl identity would be found out no matter what if you got to even a quarter of WhitneyWisconsin levels, but below that nobody is going to harass you.

I've found 2 camgirls and 1 youtuber who goes by a different name that I know irl through complete accident, but I'm not going to oust them because 1) its a douche move; 2) nobody really cares; and 3) nobody believes it, everybody is skeptical.

>how can I best protect myself?
>Use multiple real names that aren't your own connected to you in some subtle way.
it causes skepticism. Some creepy stalker will find these "real" names, and think they know your name, giving up on going down the rabbit hole early.
>Use wigs. High quality wigs.
>Use makeup in a clever way.
>>
>>18078188
Just go all out with outfits, wigs, and sll that shit.

Make a thread if you go through with it. I'd love to shit up your twitch stream with rape threats. You might even have catch a few white knights.
>>
>>18078387
>People just never approach me or want to talk to me.
Damn, sorry anon. That's rough. I've had that problem before. For whatever reason confidence really makes the difference. People pick up on it somehow. Body language maybe? Though, being confident rather than nervous is way easier said than done.

>way too much competition in my little farm town
How small are we talking here?

>Wish the world wouldn't put so much stigma on it
Maybe one day, but probably no time soon, anon. Watch yourself out there.
>>
>>18078441
I don't have much for friends either, and my hobbies tend to be more, alone things. Like things you don't do in groups, you just do by yourself.

I've been down the ladder really, tried a lot of different things but it all boils down to I just live in too secluded of an area to really meet people. Once I can move I think I'll have an easier time, until then its like, the same 50 dudes me and every other woman in the area is competing for.
>>18078468
Why not?
>>18078526
hmm thats disappointing. Even if I'm not like, video camming? I don't care if someone sees my pic and then has suspicion that I might be that person, but I just don't want absolute proof.

But I'll keep those tips in mind. Thanks!
>>18078561
Yeah confidence is basically what seals the deal in both sexes really. If you lack it, you're just kind of fucked. So I'm just trying to experiment with boosting it. I like the attention from camming, I'm hoping it'll be the boost I need to see myself as someone who's desired.
>Competition
It's probably just the ratio than anything. I find there are more women than men, so someone's obviously gonna get left behind. There aren't many young people around here.
You got the college sure, but most of those guys are either taken, or just looking for hook ups
>>
what a waste
>>
>>18078706
>I like the attention from camming, I'm hoping it'll be the boost I need to see myself as someone who's desired.
It's worth a shot. Best of luck to you, anon. Hope it all works out.

>Once I can move I think I'll have an easier time
Probably. I had the same issue when I was in college. Small towns just have too few people to draw from and not enough ways to meet. Things will get better once you move somewhere bigger. Dating definitely opened up for me once I did.
>>
I'm friends with a camgirl.

If you become popular enough and lead an active social life at the same time, it will be just a matter of time before someone recognizes you in public, or before someone you know stumbles upon pics or vids of you and connects the dots. Your unexplained money will raise suspicions too.

I wouldn't worry too much about internet detectives from 4chan or doxxers. If you're smart and disciplined you will know how to not give them delicate information. Try "doxxing" yourself to see how vulnerable you are.

In any case, you can't hope to be a camwhore without eventually coming out to your family and friends, and you can't predict the outcome of that.
>>
Not sure if OP is still here but, make it an alter ego. Create a fake background story, list favorite books you've never actually read, list movies you don't actually care for.

False leads frustrate any doxxer. Keep the lie consistent though.
>>
Just change information about yourself, make sure your background is different etc
>>
File: 1477470637593.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477470637593.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>18078013
>>
>>18078013

>I want to be a degenerate, but I'm afraid there might be consequences :(

The absolute state of women in 2017.

And the absolute state of the pathetic men in this thread enabling them.
>>
>>18078013
Get a husband.
>>
>>18078013
Wear a mask of some sort and use a green screen background that looks like someone else's room.
>>
>>18078013

"Yet the average woman was firmly convinced, it seemed, that she could not make a man recognize her worth unless every time she opened her legs she did so as if it were a scene in a soap opera. But this very pathetic and Innocent illusion in fact made women the victims of a one-sided, spiritual rape" - Kobo Abe, The woman in dunes.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.