[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Just started visiting 4chan not sure what i should do or where i should go. I want to know things not to do so i dont seem like an idiot.
>>
Too late, only idiots visit 4chan
>>
>>18070614
Go to /pol/ and lurk for a few weeks. Then start dropping some bombastic redpills around m8. Thats for sure.

Seriously though /pol/ is great place if you share their type of humour. Just watch out, because they are known to legit convert people into their "ironic" views.
>>
>>18070618
Well thats a start at least
>>
>>18070621
/pol/ is a bad idea
Go to >>>/b/ that's everyone's starter board. Then go to the main page, find some boards that pertain to your interests. LURK FOR AWHILE BEFORE POSTING.
>>
Most boards have their own culture. Some staples things remain the same throughout the site though.

I think just about everyone started out on /b/ just cause it was "the dark evil" part of the internet.

Personally I like /v/ /pol/ and /tv/ sometimes /r9k/.

You'll quickly see that most boards hate each other though.
>>
>>18070722
>/v/ /pol/ /tv/ /r9k/

So professional shitposter or just a dedicated hobbyist?
>>
>>18070722

/rk9k/ is interesting in the same kind of way as watching a car crash is interesting
>>
>>18070614
Here's the the most important piece of advice you'll ever get that I'm sure you'll promptly ignore. LURK MOAR FAGGOT
>>
Post like an intelligent person and don't get genuinely butthurt over the banter. This is literally all you need to know. Also /pol/ is the worst board by a wide margin. The people there are as whiny, childish and delusional as the worst sjws on tumblr the only difference is that they are on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.