[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you make your girlfriend cry? She posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bob saget.jpg (20KB, 230x316px) Image search: [Google]
bob saget.jpg
20KB, 230x316px
What do you do when you make your girlfriend cry?

She posted on facebook that she was homeless. I asked her about it, because she's not. She's staying with my friend's family. For a solid 8 months garunteed (she's in her first month of living there).

She said "Well technically I'm homeless because I don't have stable living". I pressed and she said "Well ok, I've been homeless but I'm not homeless currently" and she deleted the post.

She called me, and I laid into her, basically telling her how disrespectful, to me the least, but also to my friend and his parents that are putting her up. She told me "she didn't like how I was talking to her" and then said something like "you're just rubbing it in my face", started crying and hung up.

I didn't insult her, call her a bitch, anything like that. I just told her that claiming homelessness is a line that should not be crossed unless you're sleeping on a park bench or staying in a shelter. But she started crying and of course the guilt set in. How do I go about this?
>>
>>18064819
You sound like you're dating a 14 year old
>>
>>18064822
She's 18 and I'm 23, I definitely feel the age gap.
>>
>>18064819
>I laid into her
And you're surprised she's upset?
>>
>Why do women cry?

Because you give them stuff when they cry.
>>
File: 1394658078437.gif (2MB, 439x288px) Image search: [Google]
1394658078437.gif
2MB, 439x288px
>>18064855

>>>/r9k/

>>18064819

You're dating a child. A teenager. Don't be surprised when she does childish things. Either accept the fact that you're dating an immature adolescent or start dating adults.

Those are your options.
>>
On the other hand, she probably wanted attention because she felt bad aout her future at this point. And you completely missed that.
>>
This is why I'm always incredibly skepticle when people claim they are/were homeless. This is why even homelessness statistics are dubious.
>>
A lover/spouse of either gender, a child, or a dog, or a cat. If they can get what they want through a certain kind of behavior then they're going to display more of that behavior. The fault is squarely on OP for folding like clockwork, stop doing that OP.
>>
She's a child and wants attention. No surprises there really, if she's hot she's probably looking for attention where she can get it.
>>
don't take her seriously
>>
Dating an 18 year old slut while you're five years older?

Have fun killing yourself, you fucking faggot. Otherwise, ditch that whore in an instant and go for girls who haven't reached the the two digit age yet; they're equally as stupid but won't throw a fit about jackshit - the perfect cumdumpster.

Thank me later.
>>
>>18064819
>How do I go about this?
she is emotionally blackmailing you. DO NOT GIVE IN. you did nothing wrong, it was her who was wrong.
>>
>>18064819
>How do I go about this?
Go about what? Respond to her hanging up on you, or her dramatic lies on social media?
Ignore her until she apologizes and concedes to the inappropriateness of her posts.
>>
She only cries when I beat her.

Anywho, I agree. She seems quite immature. I honestly wouldn't stand for it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.