[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A baa eyelid worthies you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1482896072781.jpg (24KB, 461x408px) Image search: [Google]
1482896072781.jpg
24KB, 461x408px
I think my boyfriend is going to cheat on me
He's going to go have dinner with this girl from work and he says he is not attracted to her but he's always liked brunette girls and she's brunette.
He's also been kind of distant and very abrasive with me lately, I think cause this guy told him a few weeks ago that I had sex with him 1 year ago which to be fair is true but that was 1 year ago and I was a different person. I fear he is going to get "revenge" on me tomorrow I don't know how I should stop him. Also how do I convince him I never cheated on him. He says he's about to be promoted and I want to be with him to support him through that since he always used to talk about that.
I really want to stay with him cause we're getting older now and the only singles are just people who like to sleep around.
>>
>>18045025
Are you sure he's going to do it OP? Revenge comes from hate and anger and if he said he's not attracted to her it sounds kinda true for me. If people wants to make a revenge, they're clearly fucked up and they do it openly towards their partner.
Revenge comes to compensate something and has only message to our partner. I think he's upset but good guy to think about this. Are you trust him? How does he solve his problems, based on logic or based on feelings?
>>
>>18045025
>I think cause this guy told him a few weeks ago that I had sex with him 1 year ago
You missed a detail here, where you together or not yet?
>>
>>18045038
Well I would've trusted him a week or two ago but now since my "ex adulterer" came out I'm not too sure.
>>18045042
We had just started seeing each other, but I knew the guy I slept with for a while and we always kind of liked each other but he's got no real direction in life.
>>
>>18045025
How long had you been seeing each other when you slept with this other guy? It's gonna be hard to convince him you didn't cheat if you had been dating longer than a few weeks.
>>
File: 1474063670880.png (51KB, 196x180px) Image search: [Google]
1474063670880.png
51KB, 196x180px
>>18045050
>I think cause this guy told him a few weeks ago that I had sex with him 1 year ago which to be fair is true
>We had just started seeing each other

There's actually a thread circulating right now about how to identify stupid people, and it asks you what you look for to make that judgement.

>at what point is this exceeding my belief of reality
>>
>>18045074
I guess the week I had just started dating him. I kind of wanted to settle down but wanted to have a little bit of fun before I did.
>>18045078
Okay
>>
>>18045086
>wanted to have a little bit of fun before I did

I cannot believe there are people like you out there. Please tell me I'm being baited.
>>
>>18045086
Seems like a bit of a grey area to me. On one hand, you fucked another guy while you were dating, even if it was in the beginning. Most guys, including myself would be pissed off. On the other hand, you two may not have been exclusive yet. If you had given him indication that you two were BF/GF at the time when you fucked the other guy, he has every right to be pissed off at you. As far as him going to dinner with a female co worker, I'd say it depends on what type of gathering it is. If it's just the two of them, I'd prepare for the worst if I were you. If it's them and a few other coworkers, he probably isn't going to cheat. Although, he wouldn't necessarily be telling the truth if he did tell you it was them and a few other coworkers. As a matter of fact, he isn't even necessarily telling the truth about them going to dinner. He could be going straight over to fuck her and you wouldn't know.

Fucked up situation. Shouldn't have fucked the other guy while you were dating him t bh.
>>
>>18045099
It isn't even that bad though
>>18045102
They're going alone and he refuses to tell me where they're going so maybe they aren't going to dinner
Uh oh
>>
>>18045105
>It isn't even that bad though

It is though. If you are with someone and you fuck someone else, that's cheating. The amount of time doesn't matter. If it's not even that bad, then why are you so paranoid? You're going to be paranoid for the rest of your life and if he ended up cheating on you then it would just be karma.
>>
>>18045105
Well, assuming you are telling the truth and not baiting, you made your bed and now have to lie in it. In all likelihood, he is going to fuck this other girl when he meets with her. I despise cheaters, but it's hard to sympathize with you because you cheated on him first. The two of you are going to have to have a long talk about where the relationship is going, and if it should continue.
>>
>>18045112
>>18045111
We were both drunk and at a party so I'm not even fully responsible! I have even cheated after that.
>>
>>18045118
This is either not OP, or this whole thread has been bait. Either way
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18045121
Lol, don't believe me then
If my story annoys you then good. I am op too.
>>
>>18045128
>If my story annoys you then good
This is obvious bait. Nobody would be acting this smug about the fact that their boyfriend is about to eat out and fill up another girls cunt. Plus, the "we were both drink and at a party so I'm not even fully responsible" bit is /r9k/ tier garbage. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18045138

This. OP confirmed for pretty solid bait. Let's go folks.
>>
>>18045138
How is that r9k? It's common sense, you aren't in control of yourself when drunk.
I'm smug about the fact that I annoy you.
>>
Bait thread saged
>>
>A Baa Eyelid Worthies You
How easily baited are you
Hmmmm
>>
>>18045118
>>18045128
>>18045142
How does it feel to know that the next time you kiss your boyfriend, his lips will have recently been on the pussy of his brunette co-worker? Her saliva in his mouth and on his cock. The juices from her wet cunt on his cock.
>>
>>18045156
I don't get it. How'd you make that connection? Is it an anagram?
>>
>>18045025
if your boyfriend is the type to stop loving you because he found out you hooked up with other guys then its over from that point on.
you cant really feel better about him getting revenge on you unless you go out to lunch with a hotter guy. doesnt matter because its over.
>>
>>18045161
Ya
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.