[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 13

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
do you like it when something puts the poo poo in the pee pee
>>
To: Girl

It's my friend's birthday on the weekend and they're going to the club. She didn't invite me, but our mutual friend invited me when it was just me and the mutual friend in a car. Would it be weird if I went? I love dancing.
>>
Ladies: my coworker lingers around me a lot, she seems to go out of her way to be around me and will wait around so she can walk and talk with me. She teases me pretty often (in a fun way, not maliciously) and blushes all the time whenever we make eye contact. She pretty much ignores our other co-workers outside of polite small talk. Am I correct in thinking she might be into me? She's even complained that it's lonely at work when I'm not around
>>
>>18037048
If your friend whose birthday it is didn't invite you, it'd be weird
>>
>>18037049
Well duh she's into you but dating a co-worker can go very bad. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
The fragile romantic who's earned my loyalty.
Or the brash goofy girl who's arguably a better personality match.

How do i choose?
Regardless of which one i chose i will be thinking of the other one, and as it's currently going i'm going to lose both of them.
>>
>>18037060
Well, these descriptions are a little brief. Why do you describe Girl #1 like that? How well do you know Girl #2?
>>
question for girls, and hmm maybe guys (even though i know the male perspective, and honestly you can go eat balls if you answer the way i think you are) say you know a guy or you know of a guy, have a guy friend, whatever, that you know is interesting/worth something etc, why do you try to 'urge' them into the 'get a girlfriend' option, why not the 'fuck lots of girls' option?
>>
>>18037073
They assume, perhaps wrongly, that he'll be happier with a gf than with lot of casual sex?
>>
>>18037080
no shit, expand upon said explanation
>>
>>18037073
Because even though it seems like it, most people don't have tons of casual sex, especially not in my social circle. I think there have even been studies that show that men in relationships have far more sex than single men.

Plus, wouldn't you rather that a girl was interested in you for your body AND who you are as a person, than a girl being interested in just your body? By telling a guy to go out and fuck girls instead of telling them to get a girlfriend, that would imply that a girl wouldn't want them for anything other than sex.
>>
>>18037062
>Why do you describe Girl #1 like that?
I've known her longer, and i've spent time and effort trying to get closer to her. She's a creative artistic type. Actually, they're both both creative, but this on is more... traditional, in that sense. But it feels like we're often talking past each other, and i have to be more careful with how i express myself.

>How well do you know Girl #2?
Probably not as well as i'd wish. Mostly i have a sense of who she is from hear creativity. She's more straightforward and seems less complicated.
>>
>>18037092
>i have to be more careful with how i express myself.

Imagine how awful that would be on a day to day basis.

>Probably not as well as i'd wish
How so?
>>
Girls:
What can help you figure out if you want kids or not when you've been on the fence for a long time?
>>
>>18037073
If i'm urging them in to the 'get a boyfriend' option it's because it's implied that i, at least subconsciously, want to be that boy. And society has taught me to be a possessive jealous type, so no sharing.

Otherwise i don't care. She's awesome either way, and i trust her to do what she wants.

Is this the reply that'll make me go eat balls? I replied just because you made me curious.
>>
Do girls get over guys quicker than the other way round?
How long do you think it would take for a girl I've been together with for three months to get over me?
>>
>>18037100
Having kids isn't really one of those things that people are on the fence about. They may not be vocal about what they want, but people generally know if they don't want kids. If you're not one of those people, then you're obviously open to having kids.
>>
>>18037099
>Imagine how awful that would be on a day to day basis.
She'd be worth it though, if i could just trust my mind not to stray.

>>Probably not as well as i'd wish
>How so?
I don't really know what you're asking. I've know her for a much shorter time.
>>
>>18037106
Depends on the girl.

>>18037107
I've often heard people say they changed their mind over the years, though. It's not immediate, but people can change.
>>
>>18037111
>She'd be worth it though, if i could just trust my mind not to stray.
That's no way to have a relationship. You'd have to be on your toes constantly.

Go with the other girl since she's less complicated and you won't have hide your thoughts.
>>
I've been a child. And a teenager. And nominally an adult.

I wouldn't want to put anyone else through that.
>>
>>18037106
Probably a week or two. 3 months isn't long enough to really build a strong attachment.
>>
>>18037115
Thanks.
>>
>>18037048
why dont you just ask your friend whos birthday it is if its ok if you come because your mutual friend invited you and you just want to check up with the birthday guy. Dont be so insecure if you love dancing you will probably do partly your own thing anyways
>>
>>18037117
thats what i often think too. There is so much that can go wrong raising a child.
>>
Girls, do you have a whore outfit? I wonder how many of you do.
>>
>>18036983
Why are you females retarded enough to go back to guys that hit you and steal your shit?
Like how do you choose someone that treats you like garbage?
>>
>>18037150
because of shit fathers that havent shown us how to be treated right. This is equivalent to missing fathers. We have nothing to compare and sometimes its easier to hold on to a shitty boyfriend than be absolutely on our own.
>>
I know this is probably asked all the time, but how do I talk to women? I recently made a Tinder account and I have like 15 matches, but I don't know how to talk to any of them. I'm looking for a long-term relationship though, so I don't want advice on how to seduce women, or how to talk to them in really flirty way, I just want to get a conversation going and get to know them better.
>>
>>18037150
other question. why are guys retarded enough to treat a girl like that?
>>
>>18037150
Why are you guys retarded enough to stay with crazy, controlling bitches who hit you and use you for your money? Like, why do you choose someone who treats you like garbage?

Because some people are broken and emotionally incompetent.
>>
>>18037150

At least in the case of my best friend who's in such a situation it boils down to her shitty self-esteem. While he treats her like shit, he's also the one who has told her all kinds of sweet nothings. Because my BFF doesn't think anyone else could love her, she keeps going back to the one guy that keeps saying he does. It's really awful.
>>
>>18037179
don't be too hard on yourself. if you said something weird don't take it to serious accept yourself. That's probably the most important. Don't try to talk to her in a very flirty way if your are not confident otherwise it will just turn out weird. If you want to get to know someone you ask question, obviously and find things you have in common. If you have a lot in common you probably have easier conversations.
>>
>>18037182
Actually guys deal with it because the pussy is insanely good.
>>
Women how important is looks to you? Would you ever dated someone that was clearly less attractive than you, within reason of course? And please be brutally honest with me, you are anonymous so don't be afraid to tell me please. I've heard a lot of things from PUAs but I want to know it from your perspective.
>>
>>18037189
Maybe the girls like the dick, what do we know.
>>
>>18037189
This.
>>
>>18037185
So would it be weird if I asked a woman what her hobbies were?
>>
>>18037190
confidence is definitely more attractive than looks.

>>18037195
No thats pretty much one of the very early questions people ask
>>
>>18037190

Well, depends really. Physical attraction is necessary for a successful relationship, but it's not just a looks thing. I can tell when people are good looking, but usually start to feel physical attraction only after I've got to know them and have developed some level of feelings for them. My current bf is fairly good looking (though I might be biased), but I've dated less "hot" guys in the past because I was attracted to then due to other reasons than their looks. My ex bf for example was overweight and not particularly good looking, but it was not an issue, because I was still physically attracted to him due to being romantically attracted to him. It's a sum of multiple parts.
>>
>>18037190
Looks for me is a yes or no thing, more than a "out of ten" thing.
If you are somewhat attractive, I don't really care about your looks all that much. But if you're horrible looking and I don't find you attractive at all, there are no redeeming qualities that can make me consider you as a partner.

8/10 personality with 5/10 body > 5/10 personality with 8/10 body > 10/10 personality with 3/10 body.
>>
>>18037201
i wouldnt even date someone with a 5/10 personality if he had 8/10 looks. For me the personalty is most important because it can make a guy ugly if i dont like his personality no matter how 'good' his looks are.
But i think every girl has a different opinion
>>
>>18037202
Me neither. But I'd go on a date with him - I mean, I cannot know how a guy's personality is after talking to him once.
I wouldn't go on a date with a 3/10 dude.
>>
>>18037172
Both of my parents beat and spit on me
Neglect? You mean sleeping on a cold rock in the winter with coyotes neglect?
There's always an excuse on both ends, nobody wants to break the cycle of being a selfish cunt
>>
>>18037204
yes same here.
>>
>>18037207
thats awful anon im sorry
>>
Girls: >>18037149
>>
>>18037149
What is a "whore outfit"? Like, sexy clothes?
Yes, I have some. My boyfriend picked them, I wear them sometimes when we are about to have sex.
I'd never go outside dressed provocatively.
>>
>>18037149
kneesocks? thats about it when i think i will have a hookup that night
>>
>>18037196
At what point does confidence become over confidence and starts to become douchy?
>>
>>18037191
They don't like it anywhere as much as we like pussy.

>>18037195
Women don't have hobbies, silly.

>>18037243
Yes, whore heels, fishnets, sexy lingerie, etc.

>>18037245
Those aren't sexy.
>>
>>18037245
Unf

>>18037248
The hell are you on about? Kneesocks is the sexiest thing ever a girl can wear.
>>
>be unattractive to most girls
>ask opinion to some: do you think I should change this/change that/get plastic surgery?
>their replies: do what feels best for you
WHY DON'T YOU HELP ME GET HANDSOME?
>>
>>18037248
not if you wear them without tights underneath. the kneesocks have to be black
>>
>>18037254
whats wrong with your face?
>>
>>18037255
no wait you have to wear tights underneath otherwise they look stupid yes
>>
>>18037248
Whore heels and fishnets are very cheap, I'd never wear them.

I have kneesocks, some sexy dresses, sexy lingerie, a short schoolgirl skirt.
But, again, would never wear those things outside.
>>
>>18037254
You're unattractive. That means no one cares enough about you to bother.

>>18037255
>tights underneath
You're weird.
>>
>>18037258
Cleft lip which is not perfectly fixed yet. One side is slightly bigger than the other.

>>18037264
;_;
But I want to improve!
>>
>>18037265
You got to do it on your own. Can't count on help from anyone else.
>>
To guys
is it inappropriate to wear just my bfs t shirt (and underwear obviously) infront of his brother? He's moving in soon but I spend the night a lot and like wearing his shirts to bed or whwn I'm lounging around. I'm very small so theyre pretty much like dresses and go halfway down my thighs, but is the idea of it inappropriate or something?
>>
>>18037312
Only a cuckold fetishist would accept this.
>>
>>18037312
Don't got siblings but my gf wears my clothes around my roommates and their partners too. No one gives a damn
>>
>>18037312
My old flatmates girlfriend who practically lived with us sometimes walked around in just her underwear. Didn't bother me.

Some time after they had both moved out she asked me if it had bothered me. So it apparently had bothered her a little after the fact. Enough to ask.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>18037314
I suppose, but its not like im prancing around with my underwear showing. It's pretty much normal dress length and it's not like he's a stranger or just one of his friends or something.
>>
>>18037106
3 months is nothing, unless you've known each other for a long time and besides the break up as a couple you also lose a friend
>>
>>18037254
You're supposed to find a way that makes you feel comfortable and confident. I understand that's influenced by how others see you, but nobody wants the responsibility of telling someone else "yeah go get a nosejob". What if you don't like it once you've gotten it?

Personally I would never get plastic surgery and would never advise it either. If it's your decision though, go for it.
>>
File: davidbannerlee.jpg (79KB, 365x550px) Image search: [Google]
davidbannerlee.jpg
79KB, 365x550px
Womens:
Let's pretend I'm an attractive guy. What do I need to do to stop making you so nervous and awkward around me? Intuition makes me think that it's a trust thing: every attractive person is only interested in sex nowadays.

Every recent girl I've had a relationship/tried to form a relationship with follows a similar pattern.
>Shyness
>awkwardness (I mean, it is cute watching a girl try to flirt with me, then walk into a wall)
>My retarded, aloof ass has to make the first move
>get a bunch of insecurities dumped on me (I'm not good enough for you, I'm too ugly, you're gonna leave me)
>sex becomes the only part of the relationship
>>
>>18037351
My ex boyfriend was really attractive and it made me feel awkward for a while. Like, we had been together for 3 months and I'd still feel "OMG why is this dude even fucking talking to me".

In general, it was really important that he made me feel appreciated. Physically, but also emotionally and intellectually. He'd spend hours talking to me, would be the most courteous and loving guy one could ever imagine, and he was really nice to me.
>>
>>18037358
Thanks. So what's the line for this niceness, as in where does it go from "he isn't a manwhore who just wants to fuck me" to "he's another human being looking for love"? But also, where would the line for you be for "Holy shit, this retard has issues."
>>
>>18037358
>ex
>>
>>18037372
Bet she attacked his self esteem and demoralized him so that the whore felt better about herself.
>>
>>18037372
He died in a car crash. He was 21, it was 6 years ago.
I am pretty open sexually but fucking decomposed corpses isn't my thing.

>>18037370
He took time to get to know me.
When he complimented me, it was never superficial - he did so rarely, but I always felt like he understood my "core", the essence of me as a person. I felt like his compliments were meaningful.
He rarely called me pretty or sexy, but always made sure to know how much he appreciated my intelligence or my company, always made me feel like spending time was what made him happy.
He talked to me about his past a lot, I knew things no one else knew. He was very open and kind.
Just don't rush it, go for it gradually.
>>
Girls,
Why are you all such cunts?
>>
>>18037389
They got it from they mommas. dese crispr fgts need to figure out the homo gene so they can put it in every man and so we done with cunts
>>
>>18037386
I'm sorry.
>>
>>18037384
I don't think I did. He was a pretty great and I was very in love with him.

>>18037393
Thank you, you're very kind.
>>
>>18037405
Still using him to prop yourself up though. Fuck you, kill yourself.

>guy dies
>whore still talks about how such an awesome guy loved HER and spend time treating HER right because there must be something about HER that made her great to warrant him spending so much time on HER

Seriously, you're shit.
>>
>>18037408
Dude you're retarded. She literally said in the post right above yours that she was very in love with him.
>>
>>18037413
I mean he's dead, it's not like saying you love him will cost you anything. He can't claim any perks from her love and she doesn't have to pay anything for her "love". She can still date other people and fuck other people despite her "love" because he's fucking dead. Do you get this? It means NUTHING
>>
>>18037416
Wow. Why does everyone need to be like you? What greatness of yours should we imitate?
>>
>>18037408
What are you even talking about?
Someone asked how he can make girls feel more comfortable around him as a very attractive guy, I replied with my experience.
What he did to make me feel comfortable was treating me like I was special for him and putting effort in our relationship. This doesn't mean I think I am special in any objective way.

>>18037416
I never said I am currently in love with him. I didn't date for almost 3 years tho, after he died.
I have a new boyfriend, I've been with him for 3 years, we're going to get married next year. Very much in love with him.
>>
>>18037420
Why do you see universal and great truths in what I say and why do you assume they belong to me? These are simple basic rules that apply to all.

If I claim to have undying love for my great great grandmother and continue to claim, with great evidence and stories, what a great matriarch and solid pillar of her community and family she was then I will gain all the advantages of people thinking highly of me for loving such great virtues and for looking up to such a great person, while also being descended from her in this particular case which does not apply to our current story, without really having to pay anything for it.

My great great ancestor will not call me out on my love. There will be no demands of sacrifice or favors, no duties I might expand to keep proof of my love, no great acts that I must dispense to express my love.

None.

I gain all but must expand NONE. That's what the whore in question is doing.

>A great man took time to worship me. I am really nobody but then this amazing man loved me so much. I loved him too of course but surely I must have great attributes. If only he were not dead.

>>18037426
You're a whore.
>>
what kind of girls does a guy thats 29 and lives with his mom go after? like my own age? college age? what? for context, not a neckbeard and doesnt vidya all day, isnt a virgin but isnt really social
>>
>>18037434
Girls who call him daddy or dad.

He's not emotionally underdeveloped really, the girls he's dating are just
>really grown up for their age
>>
File: owlhavesomeofthat.jpg (133KB, 710x582px) Image search: [Google]
owlhavesomeofthat.jpg
133KB, 710x582px
>>18037430
What universal truth did you espouse?
What basic rules did you lay out?
What problem do you see in love?
Answer me. You haven't yet.
I will answer you.
You have provided no universal truth and I see none. I see no value in your hopelessness.
You seem to imply that loving what is lost is ignoble, when really loving what is lost means not only loving that which is no more, but forgoing love on what is. A sacrifice; a sacrifice that tells us "what was is greater than what I have seen." A motivation to be greater than what was seen.
>>
>>18037430
I just gave an advice based on my personal experience.

I didn't mention he was dead till someone (you, I guess) called me a whore, I didn't say I have an "undying love" for him at any point, I don't think that dating someone like him says something about me as a person.

Anyway, I don't really want to keep arguing. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18037437
what age you tard shit
>>
>>18037439
Except I have expose a very universal truth of the absolute win-win scenario of claiming the benefits of love without having to support it's costs. Also please don't answer for me, it's a bit rude and I do allow you to express your views and I would expect the same, if not for anything else than at least for the pretense of civility.

I am not hopeless not dismiss love, I am however attacking this one particular person in this thread and her blatant abuse of this emotion. For no greater moral reason other than my entertainment.

You are right, love is a sacrifice, a sacrifice that
>"what was is greater than what I have seen." A motivation to be greater than what was seen.

But this person is not sacrificing anything.

She has dated other people and hence has not sacrificed her sexual and emotional relief for her lost "love". She has given up nothing from a social point of view either, she is still in her twenties, about to get married and to partake in the, most likely, western cultural game as a full member of its nuclear composition. She has sacrificed
>nothing

What she is doing is applying the basic rule of gaining something for nothing while pretending to sacrifice.

She claimed how this
>really attractive
man who made her feel like
>"OMG why is this dude even fucking talking to me".
spent a lot of time doing this
> it was really important that he made me feel appreciated
but not only
>Physically, but also emotionally and intellectually
(perfect in every way, putting in all this effort for her)
in fact going to such lengths that he'd
>spend hours talking to me
>would be the most courteous and loving guy one could ever imagine
>and he was really nice to me.
>took time to get to know me.

I could go on but the essence is similar to a girl posting on facebook saying she's ugly.

>This great guy
>Was happy because of me
>He worshiped me
>I loved him too
>But he died loving me
>This amazing guy, worshiping someone like me
>I must be pretty great
>>
>>18037442
It's not about the age. He'll date anyone that's equally socially and emotionally, literally, retarded. As in, stunted. This might be a fully emotionally developed 16 year old who is where she should be or a stunted 29 year old girl who was a bit too chubby when she should have gone through the motions.
>>
>>18037446
holy shit are you too stupid to read into context? im the guy whos 29 and lives at home. now what types of girls, who arent fucking lardos, do i go after
>>
>>18037445
Dude you have issues. If you honestly think that she was just posting that because she wanted attention, and that she was "using him to prop yourself up", you're a misogynist.
>>
>>18037455
*herself
>>
>>18037452
That's not easy to tell, I could have easily assumed you were a girl wondering what kind of girl this socially retarded (you) wacko would go for so she can judge her worth.

>>18037455
I suppose it's easier to ignore the content and not bother with the mental exercise of understanding a differing point of view. Just throw "misogynist" at me, that will prove me wrong!
>>
>>18037459
But I did read what you wrote and you actually are a misogynist. You're assuming that the reason she posted that was because she wanted to use him to make herself feel better.
>>
File: shanemakesahugemistake.jpg (74KB, 928x484px) Image search: [Google]
shanemakesahugemistake.jpg
74KB, 928x484px
>>18037445
>She has dated other people and hence has not sacrificed her sexual and emotional relief for her lost "love". She has given up nothing from a social point of view either, she is still in her twenties, about to get married and to partake in the, most likely, western cultural game as a full member of its nuclear composition. She has sacrificed nothing
Don't tell me not to answer for you and then go and pretend to know exactly what a stranger on the internet is.

You are assuming so much beyond what is written to make a very weak, dismal point. The only thing you exposed was yourself as a hack philosopher by assuming intention.
>>
>>18037459
then answer to the best of your abilities
>>
>>18037468
Ah, but that's not all I said and it is not proof of my misogyny though it might be proof of yours. Allow me to explain.

I only claimed a universal truth and being right on the issue of the win-win nature of claiming love for an amazing person who is no longer around to claim the benefits of said love. You win from it but pay nothing. That was a simple basic point made outside of the person in question that we're discussing.

I however never claimed a universal truth on the action the person was taking. I called her a whore and expressed my personal views on why she's doing it, but I never claimed she was doing it because she's female or that I know exactly what's happening in her head. I presented a reasonable assumption which I admitted was subjective.

I expected you to discuss the second point and maybe feed my ego a bit by agreeing with the first. You could have easily said that maybe her talking in such a way about her amazing ex was her way of immortalizing his memory, of keeping him alive in his heart and dealing with the guilt she might feel from moving on, seeing as she said it took her 3 years.

You didn't. You chose to see my attack on one dumb poster as an attack on an entire gender. You were unable to keep up and thus resorted to the most basic forms of intellectual competition. You called me a misogynist.

You suck and you're shit.
>>
Girls, I'm tight with this girl and we can talk days on end but if I don't start the conversation, she very rarely says hi.

Does she find me meh or is it just a girl thing to wait for the guy?
>>
>>18037468
That's not being a misogynist.
>>
>>18037472
Get a hobby and go out doing it and eventually you'll meet people who do it too. There's no age or type of people you should be dating, there will be people who are older or younger, fatter or skinnier, shorter or taller that you'll love that you didn't expect to. Go do things and see what you find. If you set out with a mold from the get go you'll end up passing up on potential good matches or worse, acting to possessive and obsessive when you do meet the right match for the mold thus alienating her.
>>
>>18037470
Also yes, there was assuming but it was not far fetched assumptions. She did put a lot of emphasis on how someone who was way better than her (her words though expressed differently) went above and beyond to keep her happy and how someone as low as herself made him, a great person, happy through simply existing. It's not such a far jump to assume that one possible reason, though others do exist, is to try to boost her self esteem and value by showing how one far more "valuable" than her saw her as quite valuable too.
>>
>>18037476
No, the reason I said you're a misogynist was because you jumped to the conclusion that she was talking about her ex boyfriend and feigning grief in order to get attention. Your post wasn't an attack on all women, but the fact that you immediately jumped to that conclusion, even though there's no good reason to assume that, means that you're (probably) a misogynist.

>>18037486
No, I think what she was trying to say is that he liked her for who she really was, and really cared about her as a person. This is what most people want in a relationship. If a guy came on here and said that he really loved his girlfriend because she always supported him, really loved him, and because she really enjoyed spending time with him, would you assume that he was just saying that in order to prop himself up?
>>
>>18037494
Yes.
>>
>>18037494
No. That makes no sense. Assuming someone does something for attention is misogynistic? What demons are you wrestling with that make you think that wanting attention is a gender related activity? If I told a male bodybuilder that he's lifting for attention would I be a misandrist? No. He damn right fucking is and there's nothing wrong with it. The fact you're still hanging to this absolutely confirms you are toxic, uneducated, culturally poisoned piece of shit. I am glad I do not get to meet you in real life and am even more glad this conversation is quickly rushing to a stop.

>>18037494
>No, I think what
There you go, what you think is what I was looking for, but I didn't get that until I had to pry it open with a crowbar.

It depends on the guy and on how he said it. I can't believe you're still pursuing the theory that I judged it on whether it was a guy or a girl rather than on whether the person seemed shit or not. Are you that insecure in your genitals that who a person is revolves around them? How old are you? This is a legitimate question.
>>
>>18037504
>>18037494
Congratulations though. I am 90% the next reply you send will be entirely focused on gender, misogyny, some crap about roles and stereotypes and possible, though I highly doubt it, the patriarchy or social constructs that have made me subconsciously oppressive.

It's bullshit you've dragged this conversation to this level and should not have replies to you to begin with. Please do eat shit and die. Maybe set yourself on fire while you're at it.
>>
>>18037504
Fine, I concede. You might not be a misogynist. However, it is stupid to assume that she was just talking about her ex boyfriend to prop herself up, because there's no reason to assume that based on what she wrote.
>>
>>18037514
Arguable. There is no reason as in there is no stated sentence that claims this but such things would not be stated in the first place, it is their very nature. I agree with that but I still argue it is entirely possible and I do chose to believe that, though admittedly, however unlikely, I might be wrong.
>>
>>18037445
>But this person is not sacrificing anything.
Currently, no. Never claimed I am, like I never claimed I am currently in love with him.
I don't honestly know what you got it from.

>She has dated other people and hence has not sacrificed her sexual and emotional relief for her lost "love"
I haven't dated other people. I dated one person, my current boyfriend. I sacrificed my sexual and emotional needs for my lost love till I got over it, which took three years.

>She has given up nothing from a social point of view either
I had been very depressed for three years. I tried to kill myself 10 days after he died. I had been on antidepressants till a year and half ago, I'm still in therapy.
I dropped out of college because I couldn't handle my feelings, graduated this year, 2 years and half late.
Lost many friends because of my depression.

I honestly just posted because someone said something I could relate to - I felt really awkward and insecure at the beginning of our relationship, and couldn't understand why he wanted me. What he did to make me get over it was making me feel appreciated as a person, which is what I suggested this guy to do if he wants to form a long term relationship. That's it.

I don't think he worshipped me and never tried to imply so. It is fairly basic to be nice and courteous to the person you're dating, I don't think it takes an amazing person to be a loving boyfriend.
Obviously he wasn't perfect, but he was a great person and I'm glad I spent a few years of my life with him. I do hope I made him happy tho, you're right on that.

If you want to read stuff into it, okay. You keep assuming stuff about me and insulting me, and it is mildly annoying. You're being a cunt gratuitously, and the fact that you're being a cunt while talking about someone's loss makes you extra unpleasant.
>>
>>18037521
Are you trying to get sympathy by telling us about your bad life? That's such a female thing to do. I stand by what I said but ugh that's so typically female, you know you cunts try to kill yourselves more times than men but succeed less? Probably cuz you're all doing it for attention. Women...
>>
>>18037524
No, I am replying to your assumptions about me with the truth about me.

>You're a girl, you live life in easy mode! You never had anything bad happening to you.
Well actually anon, I had this very horrible experience and this other terrible thing happening to me
>Wow, such a female thing to do. Complaining about the shit you get in life to try and get sympathy out of us.
>>
>>18037534
I'd read your post but since you're female there's probably nothing of worth in it.
>>
File: 09_12.png (307KB, 655x437px) Image search: [Google]
09_12.png
307KB, 655x437px
Well, I thought it was funny
>>
>>18037477
Can be a lot of things.
She could be shy, she could be uninterested, she could be assuming you're uninterested unless you contact her, she could just have a strong preference for that kind of gender role.
If you're tight with her, just ask. Why don't you ever text me first? Just wondering.
>>18037351
Sounds like more of a them problem than a you problem. She's too insecure about herself so nothing you say or do will ever convince her that you're not too good for her. You could be a solid 2/10 and she'll still say that because she thinks so poorly of herself.
>>
To both:
How long must a non-erect penis be so that people don't laugh at it?
For example if you are a theatre actor and have to appear naked.
>>
>>18037578
I was afraid that asking would come off as needy or accusatory. I guess that's not too bad of an idea.
>>
>>18037582
A little over a couple of inches. But then again, I don't think anyone would openly laugh at it.
>>
>>18037585
Nah, as long as you're casual enough about it, and you are at least friends. Just a little "So why don't you contact me more? You're still into me right lol"
Utilize emojis to make it sound not like you're whining or anything. Or throw in the lol like in my example. Struggle of written communication, hard to distinguish the tone.
>>
>>18037582
Nobody cares about your dick more than you do. If you're not actually in an intimate situation, chances are the strangers in the audience are gonna go out of their way to advert their gaze from your dick anyway. If you're that insecure about it though, perhaps you shouldn't be doing nude plays?
>>
>>18037607
Yeah, that's a good point, you are right
>>18037587
Thanks
>>
Would you date a guy with no drive or ambition?
>>
>>18037613
Would you date a girl with no drive or ambition? How do you see this person?
>>
>>18037606
You're right. With the right tone it sounds okay.
>>
>>18037613
Nope. Why would I? If I wanted something that was incapable of caring for itself and required my constant financial support then I'd have a baby.
>>
>>18037615
Why does a girl need to have ambition for her to be dateable? I'm sure most guys would date a girl who's pretty and nice to be around even if she has no drive or ambition.
>>
>>18037619
You can't have sex with a baby, that's something a guy with no drive or ambition can provide.
Unless you do fuck babies...
>>
>>18037623
We going back to misogyny? It isn't about gender, it's to show him how he'd view this partner, male or female, is how he views himself and thus possibly make him reflect.
>>
>>18037619
I don't necessarily mean jobless

You can work menial jobs and have no ambition

>>18037615
Yes, as long as I like being around her and find her attractive
>>
>>18037613
Yes and no.
If he's the kind of person who doesn't do nothing all day, doesn't have anything interesting to talk about, and cannot provide for himself, obviously no.
If he can provide for himself, is overall interesting to be around and is not TOO lazy, then yeah, with no problem.
>>
>>18037626
But I don't have any problem getting sex. I don't go in relationships for sex.
>>
>>18037628
Mysoginy? It's not mysoginy, if a girl doesn't have drive or ambition I will respect her way of thinking as long as she's nice. And by pretty I mean that obviously you wouldn't date someone you don't plan to eventually have sex with, you need to find someone attractive.
>>
>>18037626
I have plenty of vibrators that do the job better than any man really.
>>18037630
Typically ambitionless people cannot be assed to go through the strenuous education/training required to get a well paying job that can support a single human being.
>>
>>18037637
So a girl's worth is merely how attractive she is? It's ok if she's an empty doll as long as it's a hot doll?
>>
>>18037640
Did you not read my post? It's about how NICE she is as a person. And I add that I would not date a person I don't find attractive.
>>
>>18037643
So if a girl is not nice, hot and ambitious then she's not good enough?
>>
>>18037645
Ambitious? I don't know if you are trolling or what.
I said specifically that she doesn't need to be ambitious but if you are not reading what I write why bother replying to you.

It's like this: To me if she's not a nice person, nice as in kind, humble, etc. Then she's not good enough.
If she is indeed kind and humble but not attractive then I wouldn't date her because it wouldn't work out. If you disagree with this it's okay as long as you, yourself, would date someone who you find unattractive physically.
As for personal ambition I don't care because each is subject to their own way of living and also not having a drive or motivavion is often just a phase that you can work your way out of eventually. I've been through that so I don't discard people who have no ambition because I know what that feels like.
>>
>>18037651
Oh my, she has to be humble too now, god forbid she has an opinion. So it's ok if she's empty in the brain because all that matter is that she's humble, submissive and hot, afterall, that's all women should be about right? You fucking pig
>>
File: too-much.gif (331KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
too-much.gif
331KB, 300x169px
Fellow ladies, or any guys who've been with girls like this:

Is it normal to like, cramp after orgasm?
Every time I have a particularly good orgasm, I cramp sometimes during if not immediately afterwards. It really ruins it for me 2bh. Feels just like medium level period cramps.
Is there any solution to this?
>>
>>18037655
Lmao there's no relation between being humble and being submissive. Congratulations, you are a retard.
I don't like people who aren't humble, either men or women. Deal with it.
By humble I only mean people who don't brag and don't act like they are better than others.
>>
>>18037659
It depends, does he make you orgasm periodically?
>>
>>18037666
It's just solo, I've never been able to orgasm with anyone else.
My masturbation habits are a little sporadic, I'll go months with daily sessions, and then months where I don't even think about sex. Usually I can squeeze around 2-3 out of a single session. I will admit, this cramping shit usually starts when I haven't cum in a while, but it's like, when I do go on my daily sprees, the orgasm starts to get lack luster until I just stop getting them completely. Therefore I hold off a couple days to build back up.
Buttttt, then the cramping happens. Is this just the price of the cycle or something? Gotta weed through the shit to get to the good part?
>>
>>18037664
I was just making a pun. Perhaps find a normal rythm to your masturbation. On and off might be normal for you but work out the mechanics, keep a diary, write shit down, get a calendar app like loop habbit and check every day you orgasm then make a note somewhere rating it and whether there were cramping or not. Then dick around with on the pill off the pill orgasms or with steady consistent orgasms and see the difference. It should take about 3-4 months for you to have enough data to figure this shit out properly. It sounds tedious and geeky but then again it's either figuring out or not enjoying orgasms for a long time.
>>
I can't picture inside of my head a girl being attracted to me or flirting with me or showing any sort of interest. I feel like I'm just not boyfriend material and I have no dating value
>>
>>18037699
The problem is not you thinking you're not attractive it's you having general low self esteem. As such focusing on how to be attractive to the opposite sex, how to look better, be more funny or stuff like that might be a temporary snakeoil which will ultimately do more harm once the frustration of it not being a permanent solution sets in. What I advise is you look into books about actually raising your general self esteem and then you'll naturally come to the conclusion that you are indeed worth it, which I'm sure you are.
>>
>>18037699
what's your question?
>>>/r9k/
>>
So I've been talking to this girl on facebook, and she takes fucking FOREVER to respond. Like, I thought she just stopped texting me when she didn't reply the rest of the night, and was just going to accept reality, but then like a day or two later she replies back like it was nothing. Then does it again after I reply in a fairly quick manner. Is she just not interested? Why reply at all if she isn't? Politeness? I'm worried that I'm actually missing a massive hint and annoying her by talking to her.
>>
Wow, this thread went to shit immediately after i got off 4chins earlier today.
>>
>>18037792
That's a reasonable timeframe, imo.
>>
>>18037797
You are obviously the crown prince of 4chinz and your daily heroic contributions keep this website a golden shire of exemplary quality postings on the interbutts.
>>
>>18037792
Agree with>>18037802
That's not too outlandish for people who might be in school or have jobs.

Trust your judgement on this one
>Why reply at all if she isn't
You're absolutely right, she would not reply at all if she wasn't interested in talking to you. Politeness isn't a thing in this regard. If she don't wanna talk to ya, she's not just gonna humor you forever.
Don't think so hard, relax and enjoy the ride. Don't lie awake every night waiting on her reply, surely you've got shit going on in your life too?
>>
>>18037805
My thoughts exactly!
>>
>>18037802
>>18037814
Fair enough, I'm clearly overthinking this. Just wish I could run into her on campus, would make the whole thing a lot simpler.
>>
My girlfriend has been having lots of depression and anxiety recently.

Sometimes I get texts from her saying that she wishes she was dead and that she hates her life. She said the only time she's ever happy is when she's with me. I always get terrified whenever she sends something like she wishes she was dead–I spend so many sleepless nights worrying about her and how to help her, but I don't know what to do.

I'm really worried about her. I feel like she needs help, but the problem is she doesn't have insurance to see someone like a therapist or psychiatrist.

What should I do?
>>
>>18037827
There's lots of free online chat groups. It's not as good as a one on one therapist, but it's better than nothing.
>http://www.crisistextline.org/textline/?gclid=CPXx_oWdhtICFQQxaQodGXEDmw
>https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
>http://www.crisischat.org/faq/

To list a few.
>>
So I like one of my coworkers. She's really chill, puts up with my shit, and is probably the only person I've been really comfortable around in a long time.

Anyway, I'm too nervous to ask her out. I'm pretty sure she likes me, but I suck at reading these things. She's asked me about how long I've been single, then said she's single too. Also will say things like "I'm so excited to have tomorrow off, are you doing anything?" but I choke at every opportunity she basically hands me to do shit.

Not sure whether this is a problem or not, but one of my other coworkers is also interested in her. The thing is - he's like 35 and I'm 22 and she's 20...so I'm not sure if she'd say yes should he ask her out.

What do I do? Should I just bite the bullet and go for it? I asked one of my coworkers if she could somehow ask the girl I like if she's into me but I'm not expecting anything from it since that's gradeschool shit.

plz respond
>>
>>18037913
don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>18037935
it's a part time job and I don't think us dating would have a huge impact on work besides people gossiping which isn't a big deal.
>>
Bf didn't get me a birthday present. He knows when I had my birthday, because he texted me and wished me happy bday. It's been a week since then. He has given me presents on my previous birtdays. I've never demanded anything expensive, a small box of chocolates would have been more than enough. Is this normal behaviour from a guy who loves his gf, or is it a bad sign? He hasn't acted weird or off in any other way.
>>
>>18038029
How long have you been together? Did he do anything else for your birthday like take you out on a fancy date?
>>
>>18038029
Don't be so demanding. Gifts are gifts for a reason, not matter how little they cost. They should never be expected.
Be happy he even acknowledged your birthday.
>>
>>18038037
kek, does your boyfriend occasionally beat you when he drinks? Like fuck off, a gift on your birthday is expected of people who love you, even if it's something as inconsiderate as an amazon gift card or even cash money, you still give something, if not for yourself then for the feeling of the mother fucker in question
>>
Girls, I have a problem. I can't and don't want to stop calling you "princesses". Is this a deal breaker?
>>
>>18038044
Fuck no, having a pseudo pedo call you princess is /the best/.
>>
>>18038040
Don't got a bf, but I'm not a gold digger so I would never expect him to ever spend money on me if I did. Too many women these days are exploiting their guys for money and gifts and its turning them away from women altogether. Take a look at this board, you'll see a lot of men just view marriage as a means for women to exploit them and take half their shit.

I don't want to further this stereotype, so I wouldn't ever expect anyone to buy me anything. It's appreciated if they do, but if they don't want to that's fine.
>>
>>18038053
Right, another warrior of the people in the house. Giving your SO £15 for her to get herself some of those bath things or some dominos is not being exploited and being taken for a run, lass.
>>
>>18038058
Idk, that's just me. I don't believe it's any SOs obligation to spend money on one another, even small amounts, if they don't want to.
Your gift is the love they give you, not the material objects. If you're lucky enough to have that, then by god you've already won the most valuable thing in the whole goddamn world in my mind. What 15 euro trinket is going to compare to that? Asking for more is just selfish to me.
>>
My girlfriend compliments me every day and tells me she thinks I'm the most beautiful man in the world, but she doesn't know I know she has slept with an actual male model who looks incredible, I'm nothing special. How am I not supposed to feel stupidly insecure about this?
>>
>>18038076
2 years before we met I mean
>>
>>18038070
Nigga nobody force you but you love this person. This person you sleep and have sex with. £15 is absolutely trash and nuthing in exchange for their good mood, especially if it's on a special occasion. That's at beast 2 hours of work if you're absolute garbage on minimum wage. That's all it takes to absolutely change the state of someone you care about.
>>
>>18038081
Well that's what I'm saying, dude didn't want to spend money. Whether or not that means he doesn't love her idk. But I would hate to see love be measured in how much money you spend on a person. And if their happiness with you can be measured by how much money you spend on them, then I think that's kinda shit too.

If I could be absolutely blessed with the love of another human being, just them sending me that text to show they cared about me would be plenty filling. Just waking up every day knowing "Someone loves me" would be the best present in the world. I wouldn't need nor ask for anything else, because you couldn't possibly make me happier with a bath bomb than you could just by saying "I love you".
>>
>>18038050
I think girls are princesses, but not in a pedo way. They are delicate, warm, feminine, pretty.
I hate kids, btw.
>>
Is it normal to really only start to become romantically attracted to people you are around regularly? I really can't see myself asking some random person I see out on a date, and I really don't see people I don't know as attractive, but when I spend a lot of time around someone or see someone in my classes a lot, I slowly fall in love with them. I see a lot of their quirks as endearing and they become more attractive to me. The problem is that most of the people in my major are dating other people so it seems like I'm out of luck...
>>
File: KBKF20001_Feature1_20161227_1059.jpg (220KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KBKF20001_Feature1_20161227_1059.jpg
220KB, 1000x1000px
Femanons: What do I get a girl for Valentine's that I've been on three dates with?
>>
>>18038032
Five years. No, he just texted me happy birthday.
>>
>>18038114
Candies or chocolates.
>>
>>18038117
After 5 years, maybe he just doesn't feel like he needs to? It's a bit of a red flag if it happens after a year or two, but 5 years is a pretty long time to be together, assuming you're in your late teens/20s
>>
>>18038114
dick
>>
>>18038129
/second
>>
>>18038098
definitely normal for me (male).

Do females think like this too?
>>
>>18038144
>>18038098
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect

>>18038122
Something more unique

>>18038129
Any non-meme answers?
>>
>>18037913
anyone?
>>
>>18037913
>>18038163
>Should I just bite the bullet and go for it?
That or you're never going to have a relationship with her. Not gonna sugar coat it. It's your choice and you don't have a lot of time.
>>
>>18038156
Do you know something she enjoys?
Find something related to it that costs less than 15$.
You barely know her, three dates is nothing.
>>
>>18038171
Birds and she's an animation major. She likes British and Japanese culture.
>>
femanons: what does it mean when a girl stares at you, stares down and still stares at you back and smile afterwards, does this imply simpathy in any way or is it just politeness do you do this? why?
>>
>>18038170
>That or you're never going to have a relationship with her. Not gonna sugar coat it. It's your choice and you don't have a lot of time.
Thanks. I've known this for a few days now that nothing will happen unless I act, but it's easier to take someone else's advice than my own for some reason (even if it's saying the same thing).

I'm a moron but hopefully things can work out for me for once.
>>
>>18038182
You already know what it means. Don't ask /adv/ for validation.
>>
>>18038186
i dunno i swear, i think sone times it is a sympathy but also thibk maybe it is polite way to just make you fuck off or look the other way, i just need an answer for someone who has done this and why do they do it
>>
>>18038181
Go down to the nearest international store and pick her up some British/Japanese shit.

Make her a little basket of candies or pastries or whatever. Bitches love smarties.

t. Half brit
>>
>>18038200
>international store
What? Is this a thing?
>>
i have been talking to this really cute girl during class that i was always joke around with, and after class ended today i told her i was going to the cafe to get a drink and she asked if she could come with me, so she did and we talked for a lil bit more and went are seperate ways.

i have her number already and feel like she likes me but i dont want to be wrong if i ask her out and lose my only friend in the class
>>
Princesses: >>18038044
>>
File: 1473366056620.gif (2MB, 282x263px) Image search: [Google]
1473366056620.gif
2MB, 282x263px
Questions for girls.

I don't really understand how women view the world but I am in a situation where I really do not want to get burned.
I work with six women and 2 guys, we are all pretty close but one of the girls has asked me out for valentines day.
None of the girls have shown me interest due to being older, we mostly have a brother sister relationship but this girl is close to my age.

She asked me out but I am not interested, I think she cute and shes lovely but there no spark.
In fact I am not interested in the opposite sex or any sex at all, the idea of the relationship is alien to me.
I have made this view very clear in our day to day interactions but she still asked me.

She likes me because I am nice and being the nice guy I said I would go but how do I let her down gently without being a dickhead?
I don't want work to be awkward due to my borderline asexuality.
>>
>>18038298
We don't sit around in a room and decide what is the women view of the world.

You made it awkward by accepting to go out with her.Did she make it clear it was a date? If she did, just tell her you're a moron and apologise profusely. If she didn't, don't act like it's a date when you go out and try to make sure she knows it is not a date for you, maybe mentioning your asexuality.
>>
>>18038308
I don't mean to generalize but I have had a group of girls turn on me because I did not let their friend down gently enough.

It is just the two of us going for dinner.
I may mention the asexual thing but I don't want to come across as weird.
>>
I have a close female friend I find insanely attractive. I don't want a relationship with her or anything but I honestly feel an intense sexual attraction towards her, to the point it kinda fucks with me.

How do I deal with this?
>>
>>18038319
Ask to be fuck buddies.
Just make it clear you have no romantic intentions.
>>
>>18038328
I'm almost certain she wouldn't be interested in that.
>>
>>18038357
Then jerk off more or get yourself a gf/fuck buddy elsewhere so you'll wanna bang other people more than her.
Or try distancing yourself.
>>
>>18038360
>get yourself a gf/fuck buddy elsewhere

I don't meet a lot of women. Live in a small town in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.
>>
>>18038390
>Then jerk off more
You don't have many more options mate. She ain't gonna fuck you, either period, or unless you date her. And you don't want to date her.
Your options are
>get over it
>Propose a fwb situation and get turned down or accepted
>Propose you date her even though you don't have feelings
I wouldn't recommend the last one though, as that would be what my people call, a dick move
>>
File: 1471480015154.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471480015154.gif
2MB, 500x282px
I can't get a date.

I have no problem talking to girls, and I've had girlfriends before, but not in a long time.

I'm friends with a lot of girls and I find a few of them pretty attractive. But anytime I ask one out, I get ghosted (if I don't see them in person often) or I get the run around.

Common sense would tell me that at least one in a dozen girls that are comfortable with me would be cool to go out, but I've been rejected every single time for almost a year now. I don't know if something is wrong with me, or my approach. It's driving me nuts!
>>
>>18038418
I already jerk it regularly. Helps a bit I guess.

My sex drive has just been stupid high lately. It's all I seem to think about. I'm not meeting ANY girls, and the stress from that is actually getting to me and depressing me.

Is there something wrong with me
>>
>>18038429
Probably, but it's also more common than you'd think. Everyone gets lonely, everyone gets sexual frustration from time to time. If it's not passing though, and you're not getting over it, you should probably seek therapy or something. Just talk to someone about it, because it's no way to live permanently.

One solution is to move to a more populated area whenever you can. Easier said than done I know, I live in the ass crack of nowhere too for a small ass college, so I'm stuck here til I graduate whether I like it or not, but as soon as they slap that diploma in my hand I'm hightailing it the fuck out of podunk.
>>
>>18038446
I go to college in the city. Drive about 45 minutes to get there.

Programs on break til the summer so I sit around in this town doing fuckall. Go up there to meet friends who live there every once and a while but no real opportunities to meet new people.

When I am in college I find I'm too anxiety ridden to be normally social. I don't find any parties, don't join any clubs, I have friends.in my program, but I'm in school for programming so they aren't really big partiers. When we do get together it's mostly just to do homework.
>>
>>18038480
Well, you're just gonna have to work through the anxiety if you wanna meet people then. Sometimes it's just do or die, gotta kick yourself in the pants and just do it and then it'll suddenly be the easiest thing you've ever done in your life.
Ask your friends to introduce you to people. Thats how you expand your circle.
Or hell, be the initiator. That program group you've got, be the one to say "hey lets take a break from homework and go do something fun"
>>
>>18038486
I guess I gotta try. I guess mostly figuring all this out feels super overwhelming
>>
Reconciled with ex girlfriend about a month and a half ago now. Talked things out and took things slow like a new relationship. Before yesterday's snowstorm, I said I'd stop by after it' passed and maybe we could make dinner. Well my snowblower ended up breaking down so I had to shovel my parents place by hand since I don't want my dad do be out doing this shit at his age. This inevitably took me much longer. I texted her that I couldn't make it. She replied with that's fine so I didn't think much of it. Called before bed and no answer. Texted today with no answer. I'll ask later tonight if she's ok or if there's anything wrong. Otherwise should I be getting ready for her not wanting to continue with me again?
>>
To the 4chan ladies ... What type of conversations do you like to have most with a guy ??
>>
>>18038536
Conversations where we can share our opinions about things or tell each other some kind of interesting anecdote of something that happened that had an effect on our lives
Also i like conversations where if we have expertise or some kind of passion about something the average person might not know about, sharing that with each other
>>
>>18037312
Maybe give it a few days first, but I don't see why not.
>>
File: 1478910298798.jpg (182KB, 918x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1478910298798.jpg
182KB, 918x1217px
Two things:

My ex-girlfriend who is currently dating someone else unblocked me on SnapChat to ask a trivial question. Is she attention-seeking, or trying to entice me back?

Also, I have no hobbies any more. I'm not sad or depressed, simply nothing interests me. I don't know what's wrong. The highlight of my week is fast food in the weekends. What's up with that?
>>
>>18038598
i think youre not over your ex
>>
Ladies, I don't like what my girlfriend of 2 years is doing to her body. The problem is...

She's now too fit. Like, she works out all the time, and has dropped a lot of weight. She was never fat, just thicc, but now she's at like 7% bodyfat. It's just... she's solid muscle. I go to hug her and bounce off. When I slap her ass my hand hurts.

WTF do I do?
>>
>>18038618
Get more muscular than her.
>>
>>18038618
Become a manlet and let her dominate you in every facet of life
>>
>>18038598

>My ex-girlfriend who is currently dating someone else unblocked me on SnapChat to ask a trivial question. Is she attention-seeking, or trying to entice me back?

Who gives a shit. Her behaviors and motivation don't change anything. She's your ex. Its over. Move on.

>Also, I have no hobbies any more. I'm not sad or depressed, simply nothing interests me. I don't know what's wrong.

If you're under the age of 25 this is pretty par for the course. Life is really boring when you don't have a trajectory. Even if you do have a trajectory the journey on your way to your goals can be mind numbing.

If you're really that fucked up then get some therapy. Staying in your head won't help at all.
>>
>>18038114
What can I get a guy I've been together with for a year? I've already given two presents related to his interests, but I'm wondering if for romantic occasions like anniversary and Valentines I should go for some more romantic present

Guys, what would you prefer?
>>
I don't know if I'm in the right to be mad or not, or at least a little disappointed. Idk, was talking to my boyfriend yesterday and I mentioned my sister, but referred to her by her name. He didn't even know who she was. We've been dating since December 2014, you'd think he would know, considering I've spoken of her multiple times, in the passing.
Am I being crazy by just being a smidgen upset?
>>
>>18038738
>dating over two years
>doesn't even know your sister's name
That's absolutely ridiculous. Shows how much attention he pays to your life.
>>
>>18038738
Dunno, I'm a forgetful person, I'm in a relationship as well, and I get tired of having to apologise for it all the time
It's weird to forget a thing like that after so long time, but it seems pretty stupid to get mad because of it
>>
>>18038731
Get 'him' something risque for yourself, like a butt-plug or hand cuffs and some sexy lingerie.

If you're not into any fetish stuff, just the sexy lingerie would work.
>>
>>18038328
Not that guy, but to the girls here: How do I propose a fwb arrangement?

I know a super hot girl that I flirt with a lot, but she has a kid, which means I'm not going to 'date' her. I'm just too young to be considering that imho.
>>
>>18038770
Thanks
When I make presents I try to focus on the other person, so that's not something I had considered
>>
>>18038785
Do you think she may want that as well?
>>
>>18038794
Idk. She's certainly cool with my advances so far. I figure that moms need love too. I just don't want to end up playing daddy also.
>>
>>18038770
This. But maybe just the lingerie part, it'll be a great surprise for the end of Valentines Day.
>>
>>18038789
The focus should still be on him, this is just a way to communicate how you want him to sex you up in a fresh new manner.
>>
>>18038618

That's hot as fuck; what the hell is your problem?
>>
Whenever my friends take pictures with me I always have my arm around them with my hand on their shoulder. Is this wrong to do with girls? I'm a guy btw
>>
>>18038803
>>18038811
What do you think of these?
http://www.aubade.eu/lingerie/chic-erotic-1.html
>>
>>18038856
The white one towards the bottom is pretty good. Trust me, if it has stockings/thigh highs, he will LOVE it.
>>
Females. What do i do when my love intrest has started texting more lately.
Its cool to talk to her and everything but i know that to much contact can kill atraction. But i also dont want to seem. Dis intrested
>>
>>18038856
Hot stuff. I personally am a huge sucker for garters. Love it.

If it's in your price range, also check out La Perla.
>>
>>18038866
How often is lately? Usually with texts you should reply ever few minutes or after maybe half an hour. Never reply back immediately.
>>
>>18038862
Thanks, he does like legwear
>>18038868
>If it's in your price range
It's not, Aubade hardly is
>>
>>18038880
Yeah, I just checked it out again. Wayyy pricier than I remember.

You could check out Wicked Weasel.
>>
>>18038873
Which is what i usually do.
But shes been contacting me everyday since monday. I wait about ten minutes even more. Or when im at work like an hour but. She engages conversation. And i really dont want to talk her alot unless were in person. But today was diffrent. I told her id get back to her. Then i have texted all day i text her a little while ago then nothing so now im just playing the waiting game
>>
>>18038894
All you can do is wait then. Next time you see her though, make your move. The window is closing and she'll start to think you're not interested.
>>
>>18038866
I've never stopped being attracted to someone after knowing he's attracted to me
>>
>>18038866
>>18038902
Or after talking too much or anything like that
>>
>>18038905
It's happened to me. We talked a shitload for a few weeks, then every few days, then once a week, then never. I took too long and I heard from others that she thought I didn't like her.

Rinse and repeat a few times too. I'm just oblivious since I think it's just being friendly.
>>
Guys, how long until you're ready to move on from a break up? I like someone who i think is about a year out from a 5 year relationship. I think they still hang out together though, so I'm not sure if it's worth pursuing if I'm just going to get dumped for the ex once she gets jealous.
>>
>>18038916
If they still hang out, he's not over her yet.
>>
>>18038916
If they're still hanging out then that's pretty bad. He won't have been able to get over her.
>>
>>18038916
Could be 5 minutes, could be 5 years. Depends on the person.
>>
>>18038915
For me it's the opposite, I like getting to know someone very well before taking any step and if I like you I'll try to talk every day, if I feel like you take too long to answer (without knowing you're busy), don't initiate conversations etc, that's when I'll feel like I'm bothering and think you just don't want to talk with me.
>>
>>18038920
I think their families are friends. There were pictures of them all on Christmas having dinner. I think you're right. It seems like really bad news.
>>
>>18038927
Do you know if his ex is dating much?

Either way, if their friends, you'd have to see her all the time. That would be some awkward shit. Then of course they'd still hang out together when you're not around.
>>
why the fuck do my yous disappear. how do i get them back. i just made a quality post in another thread and need a screenshot to reminis over when im feeling down
>>
>>18038933
No real way of knowing, i did snoop her instagram and did not see any pictures of other guys.

My last 3 boyfriends all left me for someone else, so i don't want to set myself up for that to happen again. It sucks because she seems really cool and like someone i could be friends with, but i feel like my past relationships ruined any chance of me trusting people in situations like this.

Oh well, no sense going after him then.
>>
@18038948
I'm not giving you one :D
>>
>>18038948
Dynamic ip? Posting from mobile?
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>18038953
kek
>>
>>18038950
Considering how your last 3 went, you'd be constantly expecting it and looking for hints so it's probably best to let him go.
>>
>>18038954
using phone as a hotspot but posting on a laptop.
>>
My best friend does insanely well with girls and I get none.

How do I stop the jealousy from destroying me
>>
>>18038965
Stop using him as a wingman lol.
>>
>>18038972
It's not even that. I'm just in a situation where I'm not meeting a lot of women but they just seem to magnetically cling to him from out of nowhere.
>>
>>18038976
He's hotter than you, or more confident/charismatic, or both.

My money's at least on confidence.

But whatever, stop introducing your potential lays to him. Like ffs, if I'm after a dude I'm certainly not gonna bring him to my hottest friend and say "Oh by the way, here's someone who's better than me. But please still choose me."
>>
>>18038990
>tfw he'll always be my superior in this regard and there fuckall I can do about it.
>>
>>18038999
We'll that's fucking life buddy.
>>
Femanon going to a bar on valentines day to drink the pain away.
What are the odds I'll at least get someone to take advantage of my depressive state and fuck me?
I'll take that over nothing. I'll probably kill myself after. Idk. How do I pull guys?
>>
>>18039009
Grab a drink and just wait. Guys in bars won't stop coming up to you (if you're attractive or dressed in a "fuck me" way).
>>
File: asf.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>18039019
>if you're attractive
Think we're gonna need to bring in the big guns.
>>
>>18039023
Pic?
>>
>>18039025
Let's just say chubby and working on it.

Also let's just assume if I had any sex appeal I wouldn't be single, without a date, and contemplating suicide on valentines day.
>>
>>18039029
Good point. Chubby is fine, obese or more is where it's bad. Tried Tindr?
>>
>>18039029
If you're not confident in your looks, go to a dance club. After a few drinks, pull the nearest wallflower onto the floor with you an work your booty. After that, it shouldn't matter what you look like.
>>
>>18039032
Yes, but got no matches. Live in a town of about 20k in population. More than half being old folk, sprinkling of college kids from the nearby college.
>>18039034
Dude I'm like, super white. Idk how to dance. The sorority girls and frat boys dominate the one club there anyway. They only fuck with each other, if you're not part of their cult you're not let in.

I suppose I can just get blackout drunk and then not give a shit. Getting raped would probably be ok at this point I'm so lonely. I just want to be able to remember it.
>>
>>18039043
Try the clubs and also try /soc/, guys will flock to you on there.
>>
>>18039052
I'll have to post my pic on soc though lol. Plus I've lurked my state's thread whenever it's up (which is not often). There's about 7 people in those threads, and every single one of them is on the other side of the state from me.

Suppose I'll just get shit faced and probably beg someone to validate my existence. I know desperation is a huge turn off but it's all I've got left.
>>
>>18039043
Club dancing is basically frottage, it has nothing to do with real dancing.

And I'm not saying fuck with the Chads, I'm saying find the guy standing by himself and surveying the crowd. He's in the same shoes as you.

He has no confidence, so you'll literally grab his hand and pull him onto the dance floor with you and start grinding on his dick. You have to 'be the man' in this situation.
>>
>>18039066
What happens when he freaks out and slaps my arm away, because something like that has happened to me in the past when I tried to be the man.
>>
>>18039070
Welcome to manhood. We get rejected a lot. Find a drunker guy.
>>
>>18039074
Ugh. Maybe I should just kill myself now and save the trouble.
Can't be alone on valentines day if you're dead.
I'm already drunk so why not.
>>
>>18039060
Could just post a normal pic here.

>>18039066
This too. There will be guys just like you that night who will be sad about being alone, so it will be an ideal time to find someone.
>>
>>18039080
Everyone will just tell me how fat I am and I already know how fat I am.
>>
>Meet 8/10 girl (body & personality, but low self-esteem)
>Connect really well, talk for hours
>Argue and stop talking
>Reconcile and start back
>Become friends with benefits
>Sexually compatible

I want her to be my girlfriend, but she doesn't think she deserves my attraction to her or affection. How can I help her improve her self-esteem to a point where she'd be more open to an actual relationship with me?
>>
>>18039091
That's just how it goes but there will be somebody who wants you. There really will. I don't necessarily mean on /soc/ but IRL.
>>
>>18039077
Killing yourself won't get you laid, unless your coroner has a thing...

>>18039091
There are tons of guys who like fat chicks, they just might not admit it to their friends. Hell /fit/ has a daily High Test thread. /gif/ right now has a BBW thread...
>>
>>18039099
I've been in college for 4 years now man. Dudes don't even lookat me twice.
>>18039103
Yeah but then I don't have to suffer the pain of being alone anymore. I don't even want sex, I just want to pretned someone cares about me for an hour if I can't get anyone to actually care about me.
>>
>>18039106
How much do you weigh and where is the majority of your excess body weight located?
>>
>>18039108
135, gut and thighs. The absolute worst fat distribution the world has ever seen.
My highest weight was 200lbs, 2 years ago I kicked my ass into gear and am still doing so. Goal is 100-115. Or until the gut pouch disappears. Whichever comes first. (I'll probably be 80lbs with a beer belly knowing my fat distribution though.)
>>
>>18039106
Okay, now I'm convinced you're just attention whoring.

You're here on 4chan and you still don't understand the depths of human depravity? The only reason you're not getting laid by 5 dudes right now is because you don't want it hard enough.

You have a crisis of confidence and nothing else.
>>
>>18039112
As a girl who's around that weight, I promise you, your weight is not your problem. I agree with >>18039117
>>
>>18039112
That's not fat at all. Your problem is confidence. Either get more of it, or fake it until you have more of it. Take a look at your posture, make sure you're keeping your spine straight and your chin up. Present yourself like a prize and you'll be received as one.
>>
>>18039117
Idk it's a myth that even the ugliest girls can get a guy at the snap of their fingers. I've never been hit on, never been cat called, never been approached. I've been rejected plenty of times, usually with looks of disgust that someone like me is coming onto them. Guys who were fatter than me, who I thought to be within my league, told me to fuck off. The real world is not as kind to anyone with a vagina as you may think. But without ever having experienced it, I know there's nothing I can do to convince you of that.
A friend introduced me to a friend a few weeks ago and I'm basically begging him to spend time with me. I literally offered to blow him if he would drop by my place for an hour and he said he was getting pizza with a friend instead.
Pizza is fucking better than me.
>>
>>18039125
You're being a needy, desperate, attention whore. Stop. There's a reason we like the chase.
>>
>>18039125
Do you have bitch face? A smile goes a long way.
>>
>>18039106
just post a pic already. this might all be in your head.

>>18039112
this confirms its all in your head. 135lbs isnt fat.
>>
File: 11472130984445.jpg (38KB, 483x476px) Image search: [Google]
11472130984445.jpg
38KB, 483x476px
>>18039112
>135
That's not fat.
>>
test
>>
>>18039122
Do people try to roll you back into the ocean too? Because that's the kind of looks I get. With the big round gut though, actually more people ask me when the baby's due than anything, and scowl at me for drinking "in my condition".
>>18039124
How. How do you even pretend? I tried doing that shit in the past and thats when I got the dude who was pitty chatting with me to literally shove my face away when I tried to hug him.
>>18039130
Not that I know of.
>>18039132
Anything other than a flat stomach is fat these days.
>>
>>18039139
Thank goodness the thread is near it's bump limit, because you've wasted enough posts already
>>
>>18039139
post pic or go.
>>
>>18039143
Fine. I'm drunk and probably going to kill myself. So have at it, tell me how disgusting I am. I'll just agree with you. Troll me into suicide, make it easy on me.

As you can see, I look about 5 months pregnant, though I can assure you I'm not.
>>
>>18039139
You use that thing sitting in your skull gathering dust. It's called willpower, discipline, optimism, etc. Stop focusing on negatives or they're all you'll see.
>>
>>18039148
you look pretty good though. dating in a small town is tough, so is college. have you tried connecting with people through hobbies?
>>
>>18039148
Lol, unless you have a gaping cthulu maw for a face, there is nothing wrong with your body. You're just a shitty person.
>>
>>18039148
The fact that you even own a bikini despite crying about how disgusting you are confirms you as an attentionwhore. How far in advance did you prepare those photos to post here?
>>
>>18039154
You must be joking. I can't even see my vagina over my gut.
I don't have any hobbies, I'm basically worthless in looks and in personality. College has sucked all the life out of me.
>>18039155
Same as above. Super gut? How is that fine.
But I agree, I am a shitty person. I already know I'm going to die alone.
>>18039156
I only bought it to take before and after pictures in, since I'm in the process of loosing more weight. I never did it when I was my fattest because I couldn't bear ever having to look at myself like that ever again, so I figured I'd start now. I took that pic a few weeks ago and planned to take another in the same bikini when I hit my target weight.
Give me something to feel proud of.
But that's not gonna happen anymore.
>>
>>18039159
Shut up and go and get some help for your obvious depression. The more you post, the more you're just pissing people off
>>
>>18039159
Fitness is in itself a hobby and it's something to be proud of. It always cheers me up if I'm feeling shitty. Do you go to gyms?
>>
>>18039148
Confirmed, it has literally NOTHING to do with your body. Your attitude is unattractive. The moment you stop with this negative and self-depreciating nonsense, you'll start getting the attention you're desperate for.
>>
>>18039167
Gym anxiety kills me. I go to the college gym and all the ripped as fuck gymrats give me dirty looks if I step too close to the weights. It's not just me though, it's all women. Like for real I've watched it go down, it's the same group of dudes in there every day and if a woman comes up to lift weights or anything they just kind of surround her to intimidate her until she leaves. We're banished back to the treadmills. But then I get too intimidated by the incredibly small thin women, and I hate being the fattest person in the room.
I have a treadmill at home and some of those lady barbells. I run on the treadmill at least 30 minutes a day and do some push ups/planks. However many I have time/strength for.

>>18039169
But nobody knows my attitude until they talk to me, and nobody talks to me. It has to be something with my looks. Looks are the only thing you know about a stranger from first glance before talking to them.
>>
>>18039174
Gyms can be rough. I ended up buying gear for at home since I couldn't stand people at the gym but still, I toughed it out most of the way. The progress you've made is pretty incredible though, you even exercise more than I do.

How do you usually dress? Do you smile much? Sometimes it's not looks but it's if you look approachable. Nice colors and a smile will go a long way.
>>
>>18039174
False. Your attitude is written all over you and it's very obvious at a glance. It's in your body language. Gestures, facial expressions, how you walk, where you stand, what you wear, etc.
>>
What would you think if your SO told you they couldn't masturbate to porn? That only when they masturbate to you it feels satisfying?
>>
>>18039181
I dress in ways that hide the gut as much as possible. I try to follow fashion trends to be as appealing as possible. I smile whenever I'm out in social settings, until my cheeks hurt.
>>18039184
How do I hide it then?
>>
>>18039192
I guess I'd feel flattered, but at the same time I'd feel like that's a lot of pressure on me.
>>
>>18039198
>I try to follow fashion trends to be as appealing as possible
>implying there's anything appealing about trends
>>
>>18039207
Idk, don't guys like the tight yoga pants and shit? That's been the latest addition to my wardrobe, though I hate them to be honest. They're uncomfortable as hell.
>>
>>18039211
Try buying them in your size then.
>>
>>18039216
They are, it's just I hate the feeling of fabric clinging to me in general. I've always hated stretchy stuff. I put up with whatever I gotta to ever potentially be remotely attractive though.
>>
>>18039218 ------->
New Thread.
>>
>>18039198
Even social events are tough for talking to people. Also slightly looking over and smiling at someone can help, it'll let them know you're interested. Don't be afraid to just go up and say hi either. I usually go in to most things with a "who cars, if I embarrass myself at least I don't know them" attitude which helps with confidence.

>>18039211
I like the yoga pants thing. I didn't know they were uncomfortable though, I always thought women wore them because they're comfortable and it was just an incidental benefit that they looked attractive to guys.
>>
>>18039225
>I like the yoga pants thing. I didn't know they were uncomfortable though, I always thought women wore them because they're comfortable and it was just an incidental benefit that they looked attractive to guys.
Yoga pants are comfortable, they're like a second skin. She's just being 'different' because she's an attentionwhore
>>
>>18039225
Idk, I can't really do the who cares thing in a small town, because I'm constantly running into the same hundred or so people.
and yeah, I think most women say yoga pants are "comfortable" because they don't want to admit they're showing off their ass for whatever reason.
I won't say it's impossible for any woman to find suffocating tight spandex to be comfortable, but I do think the vast majority are just hiding their enjoyment of attracting men. Because they get super defensive if you even suggest it's for that reason.
Idk why though, nothing wrong with that. That's kind of the whole purpose of fashion. It's never about you or what you want, it's peacocking. Biologically speaking.
>>
>>18039198
You're not trying to hide it, that's not the point. The point is to put yourself on a pedestal. It's all mental.
>>
>>18039250
Don't guys hate that though, they're always complaining on here about putting pussy on a pedestal and how stuck up women are.
I suppose I'm just not good at the mental gymnastics. How do I trick my brain into thinking I'm hot when everyone in the room is saying otherwise.
>>
>>18039249
> That's kind of the whole purpose of fashion. It's never about you or what you want, it's peacocking. Biologically speaking.
Exactly. That's the way I've always thought of it.

I guess I see why the don't care angle isn't as good in a small town but the small town isn't forever. I moved away as soon as I could and things got better.

>>18039252
Well self perception is everything to confidence and doing your exercise to improve your appearance is the perfect start. Once you achieve your goal weight you'll feel a lot more confident. I felt great as soon as I stared to see a difference. Also exercise releases chemicals in the brain that improve mood, so there's that too.
>>
>>18039271
Yup. I actually found it quite interesting how in most species the male is the flashy one, peacocking in bright colors and such, yet in humans it's women who play that role. Yeah male fashion is a thing, but to a certain degree most male fashion is the same with subtle differences. Women's fashion varies so vastly.
It's all to attract a mate really.

Idk knowing my luck the small town could be forever. I'm going into eduacation, teaching traps you. I'll get certified in my state, and will have to teach only in my state unless I go through the testing process to get licensed in another state, after paying to take my state's licensing test as part of my graduation requirement. I've been doing all my student teaching at the same schools, meaning I've got my foot in the door for potential employers here already, whereas anywhere else I'll have to start completely from scratch.

I didn't think that one through as a freshman. I just thought "here's a cheapo college, I'll get my degree there." By the time I realized that if I wanted to leave the state, I should have gone to school in another state from the start, I was too deep in.

Man I never got the runners high everyone always talks about. I just feel sweaty, disgusting, sore, and like I'm gonna throw up every time I'm done working out. It has never been a pleasant experience for me.
>>
>>18039294
>yet in humans it's women who play that role
I've noticed that too. Men still have to dress a little nice but it seems that just being well groomed and just being decently dressed is enough. Women work a lot harder fashion wise.

If you have to stay in your state you could move to a bigger town or your capital city? I moved to the outer area of my city and it's been good. You wouldn't have trouble finding a teaching job in the city area either.

You're probably pushing too hard if you feel like vomiting. I did the same with cycling and hated it as a result (30 minutes of cycling for 2 hours of feeling like vomiting), I haven't tried it since either. Maybe just ease back a little? Exercise is usually a slow build thing.
>>
>>18039302
Yeah, it's just like I said, the way the college works is they try to basically groom you into whatever school you do your student teaching in. They get you real chummy with the principals and such.
Not impossible to just say "nah, I'm going elsewhere" but if you're offered a job right out of college teaching at whatever school you were student teaching at, you'd kind of be a fool not to take the sure deal.

It's probably a combination of consuming very few calories and then working out on top of it. Some days when I can't work out due to time, I just skip eating and the walk from my car to my class building winds me and I feel like vomiting.
>>
>>18039318
Sure but teachers can move around. The schools I went to seemed to change teachers every 3 years or so.

Yeah low calories and extreme exercise can do that. I've got up and driven first thing in the morning with no breakfast, I was light headed and it felt shitty. Wouldn't do that again. How many calories are you doing per day?
>>
>>18039325
I'll probably end up moving back in with my parents anyway, since I'll have literally no money left once college is all said and done and probably won't be able to afford rent and building back up my savings.

Idk, I've never really counted. Not many though. I think I eat like, a single microwave bowl of mac and cheese or one of those steamable veggie bags a day.
Something like that. I only eat once a day at night because I'm running around all day with school. Don't have time to stop and eat.
>>
>>18039340
No shame in that, college is hard on everyone's wallet and I've known many people move back home as a result.

Damn that's a rough diet then. Try and squeeze in a breakfast if you can, even just a small energy bar or something. Steamed veggies are perfect though.
>>
>>18039354
Sometimes I down one of those kids danimals yogurt cups on my way out.
It's like, literally a shot of yogurt though lol.
I also can't afford much food, so that's the secondary reason I don't eat a lot. This month's gonna be hard. I had to drop 200$ on background checks, fingerprinting, and renewing my sub certificate for my field work. After I pay my $400 in rent/utilities for the month, I'm looking at a food/gas budget of -$100.
>>
>>18039360
That's gonna be pretty damn rough then. I'm trying to think of anywhere to find free food but nothing comes to mind. I swear there are some places that do free bread and others that do free fruit but I couldn't say where. Is that -$100 for a month or just for a week?
>>
>>18039371
The month lol. Gonna have to borrow from the bank of mom and dad probably.
I've got enough random bullshit in my pantry to probably squeeze through the month, but my meals might end up being a spoonful of peanut butter and a single greenbean or something lol.
>>
>>18039407
Well something is better than nothing. Your parents would also probably understand, college is expensive for everything really. I survived off just rice and bread for two weeks once, which was rough, but it's all I had. Gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>18038618
I kind of get that i once had a thing with a guy and i somehow liked him being a little bit chubby. Then he lost weight and i missed his softness. But the the most important thing is that he/she feels confident in their body and nobody should try and change that!
>>
>>18037312
Nigga what?
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.