[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hatred for women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: misogynist-01.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
misogynist-01.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
I am 25 years old and virgin if I don't count the hookers I go to.

I've never had a gf in my life, even though some have shown interest in me. I was beta as a kid and got bullied by guys and ignored by girls, but always had a couple of good friends. Later on, in my late teens I started doing sports and going to the gym, started socializing and going out more, but my fear of women persisted and I ignored even making friends with them, slowly the fear grew into hatred, so now I'm an asshole to them whenever they approach to even talk to me or ask for help.

These deep seated issues are ruining a lot of aspects of my life, even though I still have friends and a sort of a social life, they are slowly getting steady gfs and I can't hang with them a lot now. Even walking outside and seeing beautiful women makes me angry and I'm looking stupid and mugging at them all the time (lmfao). I'm bumping into guys hugging their gfs hoping they start shit with me.

Now I'm on a turning point and I need to decide if this is how I'm gonna spend my life. To be honest I don't, but it's become such a part of my identity I don't want to let it go... What do adv?
>>
>>18015001

Same here.

I can't even listen to songs about love anymore. They make me angry and I just have to switch it. Hopefully we aren't fucked for life. If I hit 26 like this, I am tattooing my whole body and living every day like it's going to be my last... because fuck life and whatever standards people put on me, whatever they expect of me, if it's going to fucking keep me from being happy. I'd rather die.
>>
This shit worries me. 18 y/o here with an intense fear of women. I was extremely beta growing up but I never got bullied, as I was actually extremely friendly. Somehow, thru successful social circle managing, I've even managed to become slight friends with some girls. But no matter how hard I try to force myself to change, this fear of women is stopping me from enjoying life.
I'm in a fraternity and we had a mixer with a srat and there was like 10 girls there for every guy and I legit had a fucking panic attack and had to go throw up in the bathroom. I've never had any real problems with girls in my past and my relationship with my mom isn't bad so I'm convinced I'm just a fuck up.
>>
>>18015680
Holy shit bro just be fucking friends with them they aren't even that different.
>>
>>18015690
Hahahhaha I salute you with the song my nigg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3wJ1_1Zsg

Stay true to yourself, don't sell your soull by getting shit tattoos and acting like someone you hate, it would maybe bring you cheap lays but you will still be unhappy.

>>18015717
You are still young and in the developing years so it's normal to be a bit nervous. Just keep being social and don't give up too early, you'll make it.

>>18015789
I almost have had 0 contact with girls, but I'm sure most of them have nothing interesting to talk about
>>
File: 1477876735108.jpg (102KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1477876735108.jpg
102KB, 750x523px
>>18015680

As a young man you can view failure as one of two ways; you can use failure and hardship as a motivator to improve yourself and your station in life or you can use it as fuel for your resentment.

People who don't use failure as learning experiences never succeed at anything in life. People too weak to develop humility never become strong. You will spend the rest of your life in misery if you use failure as fuel to hate.

Choose what you want. No one else can choose for you.
>>
>>18015907
You have a point, but my hate has been fueled for so long I can't imagine being someone else. I've become that guy who hates and wants nothing to do with women, it became a part of my self consciousness.

I can't just pretend none of this happened and start being friendly all of a sudden.
>>
There is more than one woman in the world.

They aren't some collective hivemind. Stop thinking of them as a group and start thinking of them as individuals.
>>
>>18015933

>You have a point, but my hate has been fueled for so long I can't imagine being someone else

Change being hard is a shitty excuse for not changing. As a child you can't imagine being an adult with a job and responsibilities but you wrap your mind around it because you have to; because its a part of maturing and living your life.

This is no different.

>I can't just pretend none of this happened and start being friendly all of a sudden.

What part about my response even remotely suggested that change is supposed to instantaneous? What part about your life has lead you to believe that anything worth achieving or improving about yourself happens by just pretending you're a different person?

I think you're completely disconnected from the reality of your problem. You think that you're hopeless because there isn't some switch you can flip to become different.

You make the fucking switch, dude.

Stop being so terrified of hardwork and do what you have to do to be happy or continue to sulk in your misery.

These are your options. Complaining about how hard it might be won't what needs to be done.
>>
>>18015680
you need to move on from that hate and focus that energy on something more productive then women.
>>
>>18015948
Damn, after all those wasted years I thought I really deserved a magic switch my man....I appreciate your input, but what do you suggest I do? Go to a psychologist?

Thinking about the few wasted chances I had and how awful I treated those girls is a lump in my throat.

>>18016009
I have a CS degree, but considering the military at this point, it would be a good vent I think..
>>
>>18015680
Try to make friends with some girls with NO intention of fucking / relationshipping them. Just see them as, you know, people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.