[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 and have never had a girlfriend or had sex, let alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: t3_5r25qe.jpg (431KB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5r25qe.jpg
431KB, 1536x960px
I'm 25 and have never had a girlfriend or had sex, let alone kissed a girl. I've always dealt with it by kind of ignoring the problem. Now all of my friends are starting to get into serious relationships and I'm all alone still. It's starting to get to me.

I almost got a girlfriend, she was one of the only girls I've ever truly connected with, but I hesitated despite her giving me 10000 chances and she's gone now. Ever since, I've been in a horrible depression. I've been depressed for almost half a year and my whole life is falling apart now. I'm just so tired of being all alone with no intimacy... go your whole life without it, and tell me how you feel at 25? I'm even starting to push my friends away now because I have just lost motivation to do anything. Every single day I care less and less about my future.

Help.
>>
>>18015001

i understand how hard it is to be alone. i dont date but if i go more than a month without affection it starts to grate on me. i can only imagine what a lifetime of that might feel like.

but you're at a crossroads. you can either choose to live for yourself, or not live at all. cuz what you're doing, the path you're going down, its not living.

unfortunately thats your only options. you could probably find a girl if you tried hard enough dont get me wrong, but its beside the point. you need to figure out if its something you'll rise above.
>>
>>18015001
>go your whole life without it, and tell me how you feel at 25
I'm 27 and I don't mind it at all. I do wish I had friends though, I don't even have anyone to hang out with.
>>
>>18015001
>go your whole life without it, and tell me how you feel at 25?
The difference is we're made to be intimate, you're not (otherwise you wouldn't be a virgin); some people are destined to be alone because they naturally project an inhospitable personality.
>>
>>18015013

I don't see a purpose anymore. None of this seems to be getting any better. Sometimes girls do show interest in me, but I don't connect. I am totally defeated from what happened with that girl I described earlier. That girl is still my close friend and it grates me. I really do feel like that was my chance, and I blew it.

I used to be really positive. I would just make everyone laugh and smile around me, so I've got a lot of close friends. But I seriously feel like my soul is just depleting. I can't do that anymore. I barely even have the desire to talk to anyone anymore. My friends are all worried. I've never felt so hopeless in my life.

>>18015014

I'm in the process of losing mine now.
>>
>>18015095

>i dont see a purpose anymore
>girls
>girls
>girls
>girls

this is the mistake you're making. again, you need to decide whether or not living for YOU is enough. if you can find happiness outside of girls. protip: many many many many many many many many many men have lived happy lives without women. there's always going to be that sadness about it sure, but they dont let it define them.

you have to decide, is dating what will define your life, or can you rise above? if your answer is talking about girls, than you're missing my point here.

>i really do feel like that was my chance, and I blew it.

how? did you eventually man up and ask her out? how can you be sure she was ever into you? if shes not willing to date you now she likely never was.
>>
>>18015070

I've had brief moments. I've had lots of hugs, but that's nothing. I've held a girl's hand and looked into her eyes for a long period of time.. I've felt intimacy, but it's always fleeting. Sadly enough, those moments of intimacy are some of the best moments of my life. It really makes me sad to realize that.

I never take it to the next level because I'm afraid or embarrassed, I don't know. I'm 25 now though. I could have solved this problem earlier if I just wasn't such a coward, now it really is to the point where it's a red flag for anyone and it has crippled me for life.
>>
>>18015107
>many men have lived happy lives without women
Even more have lived happy lives with women; in-fact you wouldn't even be here if that weren't true -- the vast majority of men experience love (or at least sex) during one point in there lives.
>>
>>18015125

yes. thje majority of men do get love and affection in doses.

but not all do, and those who don't get that still manage to be happy.

the question here is do you actually want to overcome this, or do you want to spend your life pining for women you can't get. cuz those seem to be your only two choices.

what are you goign to pick?
>>
>>18015133
I'm not OP, I'm just pointing out your fallacy.
I already have a girlfriend, thanks.
>>
>>18015107

I lived like that until basically that thing with the girl happened. I tried to be happy with just myself. But everyone needs validation from another human being. I've always wanted to have a family one day, but how can I have hope for that given who I am now? I feel like there's something wrong with me. I asked my friends when we all took molly one day what it was, and no one has a good answer. No one even thinks I'm a virgin, they actually come to me for advice on things like this all of the time which is really sad. I'm surrounded by people, but I still feel all alone because no one knows how I really feel.

I knew the girl was into me because EVERYONE around me told me it was obvious. She made it obvious by expressing intimacy and having those types of moments with me continually. 3 months passed by and we danced around like that. One day she took a lot of drugs and had sex with one of my other friends and that was that. Recently she told me that she used to want my really badly (I knew that already), and even months after that happened she still did and was really depressed over it. That all just made me feel worse about being such a coward.
>>
>>18015138

its not a fallacy. people have been shown to be happy in both scenarios. OP can be too if he chooses to pursue a happy life without dating.

you can stop trying to sound smart now.
>>
>>18015141

>everyone needs validation from another human being

not true, the majority sure, but even in that majority it doesn't have to be from a romantic partner. im not saying its not hard, that its not tough, but sometimes the only choice is to rise above.

as for why you can't get girls, we can't say. the best we can suggest is that you post a picture of yourself and start there, the first impression, than work our way down.

i mean most anyone can get a girlfriend, but it may not be a quality woman.
>>
File: maslow-pyramid.jpg (26KB, 502x369px) Image search: [Google]
maslow-pyramid.jpg
26KB, 502x369px
>>18015147
>people have been shown to be happy in both scenarios
Actually love is a human need; you can't be fully self-actualized (happy and content with life) without intimacy.
>>
>>18015157

again, there is more kinds of love than romance. you're lying to yourself if you're claiming no man made it to the grave with a happy life of reasonable length and no romance.
>>
>>18015161

Well, I do need it to be happy. It's just something I want, have always wanted, and like I said...I mark the best moments in my LIFE as moments of intimacy with other people, which is sad as fuck.
>>
>>18015157
They say humans are social creatures, that they can't stand to be alone. But you can live pretty well by yourself. Sometimes instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude alone. -Faye Valentine
>>
>>18015169

then thats the cross you've chosen to bare.

you arent going to start feeling better until you either get a girl, or choose to rise above it.

and by your own account, you can't get a girl. so this is the life you've chosen for yourself.
>>
>>18015174
Solitude is only good in short increments, too much solitude will literally drive you mad.
Nice anime quote though, you sperg.
>>
>>18015184

sure, but that doesn't mean you can't survive without romance. there are other types of love.
>>
>>18015001
The thing with this girl broke your heart and now you are depressed. That's pretty normal. Even after half a year. Once she gets out of your mind you will bounce back, but you should cut contact with her. Believe me, it gets better.

You want female affection, that means you are a normal and healthy man. I remember when women didn't look at me, and when they did I was too shy and passive to do anything. This dilemma can make you go mad and spinning in circles. You want it, don't want the ones who wold give it to you, you are too passive to get with the ones you want.

We are the same age, but I think I've been where you are now in my teens up until 21 and broke out of this.

What got me out of this was working out, martial arts and a good friend. Working out made me more attractive, and kept me sane in the worst times (was a skinnyfat before, I'm still not big and muscular but athletic by normie standards). Also lots of smalltalk for dem social gains.

Martial arts gave me confidence and the passion can keep you afloat in bad times because there's always something to look forward to.

This one guy friend I had is extremely charismatic and gets tons of women. Hung out a lot with him and kinda looked at how he carries himself. He enjoyes women a lot, teases them, has a good time. And he really wants it. This style kinda rubbed off on me. Enjoying my time with women, talking, teasing, touching, intimacy. Before I was terryfied of them.

So what gets you out of your hole is working on your appearance, confidence, and actually wanting and enjoying women. Your passiveness is killing your soul my man. Take what you want, what you should have, and what you deserve like any other guy. There are many women who won't give you what you desire, but many who will. Be it a good intimate talk, flirt, sex, you name it. Your passiveness will get you nowhere.
>>
>>18015447

I work out a lot already, usually 5 times a week. I look good. People tell me I look good. Most of my friends are on steroids now; I'm the only one who isn't.

I've thought a lot about being passive. You're right. This year I've been thinking about that idea a lot. I'm actually the "good friend" that most of my friends follow. My problem has always just been that I give up too much for other people, even when it hurts me, and not taking what I think I deserve. My self worth is low; that's why I am not taking what I want. I'm going to try to fix this. A lot of girls say I'm "nice" and that's probably my issue too. I just don't "take". My other friend, who told me I have been the biggest influence on his life, emulated me quite a bit. The only difference between him and I is that he gets girls all the time and I don't, and he is relentlessly self interested where I am the opposite. I never wanted to become like that, but I guess I just have to.
>>
>>18015184
Idk I've been alone for 20 years and I'm happy. You know, not everyone NEEDS someone to be happy right?
>>
>>18015184
Ah yeah. George RR Martin wrote a beautifull short story about this called 'the second kind of loneliness'. It beautifull but scary at the same time. Ending hits like a truck, like most of his short stories covered in dreamsongs vol.1&2
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.