[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love makes you a liar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0353.jpg (41KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
41KB, 529x352px
So I almost cheated on my boyfriend. I've been feeling like my attraction to him fluctuates. Sometimes I want him and sometimes I'm just not turned on. So recently I've thought about other guys and fucking one but that's not right . I guess I'm stupid because I thought I always had principles and would never betray someone like that. I've had the same thing happen to me before him so why would I do the exact thing to him. Are there some secrets you need to keep from people just so they won't get hurt?
>>
>>18013869
Kind of? There aren't thought police, there are action police. Your thoughts in a relationship aren't what matters as much as your actions. Everyone will be tempted to stray, but it's how you deal with those temptations that will be important. It might be worth considering why you're having these thoughts, and whether that's a problem with your relationship, or with you, and whether being in a relationship with your boyfriend right now is even something you really want. Good luck, femanon
>>
>>18013869
It's okay, most men already know that women aren't capable of love.
>>
>>18013923
This is true. They only love how you make them feel. They don't experience unconditional love like we do.
>>
>>18014089
w e w
>>
How would you feel if your boyfriend cheated on you with your mother you dumb bitch?
>>
>>18013869
Not really, I'm forward.

But to be honest, do you think this is unique to you? Just blame him for not fulfilling your obscure needs. No one will tell a woman to be responsible these days.

For bonus points, come out as a feminist and say he's actually inhibiting your needs.
>>
Maybe you don't deserve him. You should leave if you're too weak to stay. Before you REALLY fuck up.

Or you can buy a dildo and stfu.
>>
>>18014206
That hurt. But I think this is how I feel deep down sometimes
>>
>>18013869
break up with him, then do w/e you want.

and don't say you don't want to break up. just do it.
>>
>>18013869
your a dumb bitch thats going to get slapped around like a ragdoll. stay with him or leave him.

you would probably cheat if someone talked you up in a bar. you evidently have no self controle.

gtfo off adv. im sick of plassid dumb bitches moaning here
>>
>>18013881
This was a ridiculously mature answer in a sea of the usual fem hating bullshit.

>>18013869
And yeah, OP, you need to sit down and decide if you want the relationship to continue. Keep in mind that all long term relationships suffer ruts and doubts and boredom, etc. Figure out if there's an underlying issue and whether it can be fixed or if you need to move on.
>>
File: 1477680206354.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1477680206354.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>18014270

First, this was a terrible place to come for advice. The men here don't really have any place of empathy for women or their problems. This is a haven for fem hating nonsense. I'd recommend literally anywhere else for mature advice.

Secondly, you're a human being. Your fluctuating emotions are normal. Your fluctuating attraction is normal. Don't feel bad about the way you feel, only feel bad about the things you do.

Living like this and letting him think that everything is fine and dandy is a hundred times more painful then coming out and letting him know how you feel. Its okay to be unsure. Everyone is sometimes, especially in our younger years. The most important thing to do is to keep your situation in perspective.

Don't hold on to your boyfriend for his sake. If you don't know what you want, find someone else, or trying being single for awhile. There's nothing immature or immoral about that.

Whats immature or immoral is deceiving him and cheating on him because you don't have the courage to be honest with yourself and with him.
>>
>>18013869
Everyone cheats OP
>>
Jesus, these advices.

Look OP, if you're thinking that way simply dump him, seriously you don't deserve him at all. If you gonna do the way that the anon with the big text above me told, imagine yourself in your bf's position, talking about fucking other girls because he can't decide to be fuccboi( in your case hungry for some other dick) or be a normal being and stay with him.

Just dump him really, that's the best advice someone sane could tell you about your situation rn. You don't deserve that lad, and you can be a "free woman who can do whatever she wants and fuck whoever she wants" it's simple. Don't fuck him up more by saying that shit to his face, have some respect woman.
>>
>>18015613
thanks for your input, cheater

do you tell a new partner this every time before you get serious with them? if everyone cheats it should be no surprise, right?
>>
>>18013923
This.
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>18015796
>>18013923

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, shitbirds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.