[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

convince me to not cheat on my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1485187528826.jpg (151KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485187528826.jpg
151KB, 1024x1024px
so the other night i went to a bar with some friends in my hometown and saw a girl there. not just any girl, though, THE girl. you know what i'm saying? like the girl you remember from your hometown/high school for being attractive and that's it.

since high school, i've lost a ton of weight and gained a ton of muscle, cleaned up style wise and look so different she didn't recognize me at all. just for backstory.

anyway. this is the girl from high school that I STILL touch myself to. like the girl i STILL fucking think about as being hot as hell. and i'm at this bar -- its like a bar/restaurant type place where she apparently works. she recognized the two friends i was with and asked them who i was. when they told her, she was like, taken aback, shocked that i looked the way i do now. that's how it started.

in between serving people drinks and stuff she is always up talking to us, but i notice she's making more eye contact with me. like making excuses to look back at me and stuff like that. i think maybe i'm making this up because of my sexual fantasies literally involving her so i just let it go. but eventually, she's talking to just me, and says "i'm surprised you're not here with a girl." and me, being kinda tipsy and a big dumb idiot, say "no, i'm not" but in kind of a flirty way that may have sounded off "he's single" alarms. we talk in ways i'm not sure are flirty (i'm not good at recognizing this stuff) for the rest of the night.

flash forward to this afternoon, i go to lunch with some different friends and she's working at the lunch place, too, at the cash register (not a waitress). we both notice each other and sort of trade off looks the whole time i'm there. when I go up to pay for lunch, we talk some more, she says it's nice to see me, i say it's nice to see her, etc etc. she's handing my receipt back to me and i didn't notice she wrote a phone number on it.
>>
>>18012710

i'm not single, i don't want to cheat on my girlfriend. but goddamn this girl is hot and it just gets my mind racing. please convince me to not ruin what i have with my girlfriend for one random ass shot at THE Girl From High School. sorry if this makes me a callous douche but i need more backbone than i have
>>
File: Bender2_400x400[1].jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bender2_400x400[1].jpg
19KB, 400x400px
Fry, if you don't say yes I will lose all respect for you and punch you
>>
You forgot to describe how your relationship and girlfriend are

Honestly any other day I'd say don't do it, but since I had a big fight with my gf I kinda wish I was in your shoes...
>>
File: laughing-whores.jpg (11KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-whores.jpg
11KB, 237x212px
>>18012710
>i didn't notice she wrote a phone number on it.

Jesus christ is she thirsty.
Are you sure she's really that attractive OP or are you just comparing her to how your girlfriend looks?
>>
>>18012710
Well, you'll regret not cheating once your gf ends up cheating on you, so I'd say go for it.
>>
> please convince me to not ruin what i have with my girlfriend

Well, what makes your girlfriend so special to you that even having a chance at getting this girl wouldn't be worth the shot? Think about that.

As for actual advice: If you're really having difficulties resisting temptation, I'd say avoid the places where you know she'll be at unless you absolutely have to. If you happen to see her again and you two talk, just be honest and mention that you already have a girlfriend.
>>
Just fucking do it dude imagine you are on your deathbed 50 years from now (or even 1 year from now we don't know) and this is still a regret for you
>>
>>18012710

I know a guy that was in your position. Destroyed a 9 yr relationship to chase his hs crush.
Long story short. They fucked and got together. The relationship lasted 3 months till he found out she had 2 other fuck buddies.
His ex of 9 years found a much better guy and he's alone.
If she looks as good as you think she does chances are she has others after her.
>>
>>18012757
This.
>>
>>18012710
Just break up with your girlfriend already. You surely dont have any respect for your partner if you were so eager to post this shit threat in the first place. Don't fucking cheat, leave your gf. It is obvious you don't love your gf more than you love the thot.
>>
>>18012787
Girls don't really care if you cheat on them.
>>
>>18012757
>>18012786

Who says his girlfriend will cheat on him you absolute baffoons?

>>18012710

I'd advise not cheating primarily because that'd make you a bad person but I would also request you revise your current relationship; you are clearly not respectful to your current partner otherwise, as >>18012787 stated you would not even be considering this.
>>
>>18012791
Most girls cheat.
>>
>>18012793
It's not because mommy left with Jamal that every other women in the world is a cheating bitch.
>>
>>18012793

No they don't. What a stupid thing to say, you've been browsing /b/ and falling for Cuck propaganda too easily.
>>
File: IMG_6887.jpg (245KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6887.jpg
245KB, 1080x1080px
Are you looking for a future with your current gf?

I often do week long business trips and get approached by women.

I resist the urge by masturbating furiously in my hotel room because I want a future with my current gf
>>
>>18012796
It's called reality.
>>
>>18012796
Using buzzwords won't change the facts.
>>
>>18012800

No it isn't you idiot. Cheating is not popular whatsoever in any Western society; which I presume where this guy is from.

And cheating is more prevalent in men than women and this original post proves it; he is considering doing so even though he's found a partner who loves him.
>>
Op, if you still fantasize about this girl while being with your current girlfriend, then you need to ask yourself serious question.

>>18012796
More like /r9k/ mindset but yeah
>>
File: IMG_6857.jpg (44KB, 473x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6857.jpg
44KB, 473x414px
>>18012800
I never did and never will
>>
>>18012811
I forgot you were every female.
>>
>>18012765
Or he could be on his deathbed thinking "Man I wish I didn't fuck up the only good relationship I had because of that random slut"
>>
>>18012805
People don't "cheat" they pretend it's something else.

>oh that person was just a fuckbuddy, we were never serious even though I pretended we were so I could a score with them
>relationships don't count unless you're married

Might as well just fuck around since nobody wants a solid relationship anymore.
>>
Never cheat. Just break up and move on. Life is a tree and women are the vines you swing one. Fuck with the one you're holding on to, and you tumble to the jungle floor
>>
>>18012816

Once again; not true.

People know when they're "friends with benefits" or in a proper relationship with someone.

"Might as well just fuck around since nobody wants a solid relationship anymore" then find a slag and fuck her but don't have a girlfriend on the fucking side, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18012819
This is the gayest thing I have ever read.
>>
>>18012821
>People know when they're friends with benefits

Not when the other person is leading them on, being dishonest about intentions and pretending it's a serious monogamous relationship while they sleep around on the side. Them when they get caught all the excuses come out, "oh we weren't married or anything so it's not like we were THAT serious lol"
>>
>>18012836
Can you please go back to your containment board, it's this way >>>/r9k/
>>
>>18012783
OP here, this weirdly made me think, you're right, if she's this thirsty I'm probably not the only dude she's thirsty around.

As for most everyone else: my commitment to this relationship has been something I've been struggling with recently honestly. We actually broke up two months ago, I broke up with her because I was doubting myself personally and didn't feel as free as I wanted. But we got back together the next day, I was so sad (my first breakup for a reason that wasn't easy) I called her and got back together.

Lately the feelings I had before I did that have been coming back. But I remember how horrible it felt to not be with her. Kind of makes me want to stick around. But then I think, do I only want that so I'm not that freakin sad again?

All I know is I'm gonna jack off to this girl's pictures tonight and not think twice about it
>>
Man you are dumb as fuck. At least have the balls and tell your gf that you need a break, but cheating on her will have consequences. Im not saying you shouldnt do it, but do you really think it will stop after one time?

What would you think if your gf would be in your position and you are the one being cheated on.

I would dumb that bitch and stick to the relationship, but if yours is not that important, try it out.
>>
>>18012757
Stop trying to give advice, /r9k/. You fucking losers need to sort your own problems out before you try advising other people on theirs.
>>
>>18012852
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18012844
Do you love your girl or do you just love the company she gives you?
Maybe you do love her, maybe you just got used to her. But the only one who could answer that is you. I broke up with my gf because I thought i didn't love her, but i realized that actually, I want no one but her, so we got back together. But it doesn't have to be this way.
>>
>>18012854
You first, permavirgin
>>
>>18012860
No! :^)
>>
>this woman wants to fuck me and I don't know if I want to, oh my life is so bad
humblebraggart
>>
File: 1325273860592.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1325273860592.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>18012765
>>18012814
You guys figured out OP's conundrum. It took two anons & a long ass thread with lots of unintentional shitposting and /adv/irgin-style moralfagging, but you guys did it.

Congratulations.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.