[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I forget my ex and get over it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 725_almejas-naturales.jpg (19KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
725_almejas-naturales.jpg
19KB, 600x506px
How can I forget my ex and get over it?
>>
>>17994751
Forget the pussys cutiepie...
>>
Finding another woman to think about and fuck really is the best way.
>>
>>17994751
Time heals wounds, that and finding someone else to fill the void. Getting over this will be a process and it's going to sting like a bitch at first.
>>
>>17994855
Been about two years so..
>>
Finding someone to fill the whole and whose hole to fill is proving to be quite difficult
>>
You don't.
It stays with you forever. You try to forget and accept but all's that does is bury it deeper.

You don't forget.
>>
Focusing so much on forgetting is a waste of your time and energy anon. Feel the pain. Remember the good times. Then keep going about your day. In time, it'll hurt less and become a beautiful scar. You'll be able to look back on it and see what you learned from this relationship. Right now though, it hurts. Don't run from the pain. Learn to manage it and cope with it in healthy ways. Eat well. Exercise. Hang out with friends. Donthings you enjoy. Write out how fucked up you feel and then burn it or rip it up. Whatever's your thing. Talk with someone you trust about what's going on in your head. The point is, manage the pain. Don't let it control you and keep moving forward. You can do this anon, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.
>>
Post nasty comments on her facebook like "ypu lokk.like shjeit lmaoo:-ddd" and "ayyy I'm shakespesre yoh nortee mee mo.goood". This will show them you're retarded and no threat. Then show up at her doorstep and jerk into her face.
This will help everyone involved.
>>
>>17994841
Nope, take time to heal OP. You'll be ready once you let go
>>17995289
To some extent this, but in the end it won't be anything but a numbed out feeling that you almost never revisit.

>>17995447 go back to >>>/b/ fag
>>
>>17995447
>Trying this hard to be funny when shitposting
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.