[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6348.jpg (59KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6348.jpg
59KB, 400x600px
How does one not think about the fact your girlfriend has had multiple exes with whom she slept? Kind of makes the relationship feel tainted and just another walk in the park. Unless women perceive things differently somehow. Anyone else familiar with this?
>>
>>17971400
Keep this repetitive insecurity to one thread please >>17971142
>>
>>17971400
Do you have multiple exes or at least an ex?
>>
>>17971400
People fuck, get over it. Not trying to be a dick. I remember being younger and having the thought of my gf banging other guys bother me. Then you grow up, get a few notches in your own bed post and realize it's no big deal. It's just sex.
>>
>>17971409
That's not how mammals work
>Goal of males is to spread seed
>Goal of females is to choose good mates because of dangers that come with giving birth and finite number of eggs

Basically men are supposed to have a wild past both to spread their genes and knock other men's out of circulation, women are supposed to be good choosers

Can you not into biology?
>>
>>17971433
Sounds more like men can get around while women aren't allowed the freedom of getting around and experiencing things. Here you and I differ as I don't see humans as simply mammals/animals. We're higher and more than animals in my opinion.
>>
>>17971430
>it's just sex

Translation: After a while you just get used to the taste of cum other guys left in your 200th gf.

Nah. Clearly you and OP have different life paths.

If there's too many dicks in her past, just leave. If it bothers you, just leave. You don't have to settle for being disturbed by someones past. You could be making a mistake, and she's a better person today, or always was, simply got run over too many times. But it's a red flag to many.
>>
Partners from relationships (even friendships) are fine.

Sucking and fucking randos is goddamn repulsive.

The double-standard is demonized by the same people propping up the female-oriented selection process that creates the double-standard. When women are the ones that "permit" sex, they're decision-making is judged by the combination of frequency and variety in which they change sexual partners. That some women cannot seem to find a partner they enjoy enough to stick with implies an inability to correctly identify an adequate partner.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.