[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you accept that your gf had a "wild past"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 14

File: Ana.jpg (293KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ana.jpg
293KB, 683x1024px
How do you accept that your gf had a "wild past"?

I know a few details from my friends who say they face fucked her, came on her face, rubbed their dick on her face, etc.

You might say it's immature to even care, but I find it so hard to fully be okay with it. Other than her slutty past, she is the perfect girl.
>>
You can't get to her physically but now you have the chance to hurt her emotionally.
>>
Why complain?
At least you know you're also in for a wild ride.
If she isn't still fucking those dudes then fuck em.
Get you sum.
>>
>>17971142

everyone wants a girl to be wild, but only with them. but the men who expect this are never anything special themselves. they can do whatever they please, but expect every girl they date to find him to be the only one they do that with.

that being said, its a really different situation when your own friends have done that to her.
>>
>>17971142
>Other than her slutty past, she is the perfect girl.

ofc, its all an act. it always is.
>>
1) Enjoy your good times with her and part ways
2) Brew self hate and contempt for your friends, always anticipating when she'll cheat on you

Girlfriend material and wife material aren't always cut from the same cloth
>>
Don't you wanna do that stuff with her, though? Now you know she's down for it.
Also for your own sake, try to avoid thinking about people with sweeping generalizations like this. People will always surprise you; you can't come into friendships/relationships with all your expectations already set. She probably isn't the perfect girl for a multitude of reasons, but she isn't necessarily a slut or a bad person either.

>>17971145
don't do this shit
>>
>>17971160
>don't do this shit

of course he can do that shit. and will.

thats what relationships are made of: blackmail and extortion exchanges.
>>
>>17971142
To be honest. Your friends shouldn't tell you what they did with her. The past is in the past and it's none of your business.

Focus on the now, have fun with her while it lasts. If it goes into a meaningful relationship, then that's great. If not, remember the fun times you both had together.
>>
>>17971160
She said she had a bad experience with one of them (won't say who because it's none of my business) so she actually doesn't give blowjobs anymore. I know this shouldn't really bother me and I should be understanding, so I'm a bit ashamed of myself. However it does feel bad to know my friends got to experience her in a way I never did.
>>
>>17971167
go listen to eminem, edgy
>>
>>17971171
There's no point in dating someone if you feel bad about it from the get-go desu. Try to enjoy your time with her and if she really is the "perfect girl" for you, you'll find that you don't give a shit about that stuff anymore. After all, she's currently with you and not them. If it still bothers you this much after few months it's probably best for both of you that you break it off.
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>17971142
>>
>>17971176
fuck right off.

>>17971171
>so she actually doesn't give blowjobs anymore.
>I know this shouldn't really bother me and I should be understanding, so I'm a bit ashamed of myself.

holy shit is this board for real. or is this a troll board where people LARP as losers and spineless faggots?

dude drop her instantly.

>oh i was a super slut with your friends!
>but you cant get any of that because reasons tee hee
>now feel bad, ok?

its the old slut in recovery routine. dont fall for it. drop her.
>>
>>17971142

Did it ever occur to you that all that semen on her face is why she has such beautiful, flawless skin now? After all, that IS a fantastic remedy for acne and certain other skin conditions.
>>
>>17971171
>She said she had a bad experience with one of them

can you guys accurately guess what sort of "bad blowjob experience" is she talking about? i already have my guess, but please, tell yours.
>>
>>17971151
>but the men who expect this are never anything special themselves. they can do whatever they please, but expect every girl they date to find him to be the only one they do that with
The kind of people who value virginity in a partner almost always value it in themselves too. Most people who dislike promiscuity are just normal people and don't talk about.
>>
>>17971227

>citation needed
>>
File: IMG_0568.png (40KB, 809x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.png
40KB, 809x994px
>>17971171
Top kek I always happen to be here when this image is relevant
>>
>>17971232
That's how my boyfriend and I are, and our friends, and other people I've known in life.
>>
>>17971189
>is this a troll board where people LARP as losers and spineless faggots?

Welcome to /adv/. This is a troll thread we have every day. The virginity vs promiscuity argument will never end. It's our eternal battle.
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>17971171
kek
>>
File: sweet_nothings_by_Bob_Rz.jpg (267KB, 720x765px) Image search: [Google]
sweet_nothings_by_Bob_Rz.jpg
267KB, 720x765px
>>17971274
>>
>>17971274

>this comic

I laughed so hard. Source?
>>
>>17971290
>Source?

ur lyfe lol.
>>
>>17971300

le he he he
>>
File: n1gjF62mQP6Zp13eClqy_cartoon22.jpg (141KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
n1gjF62mQP6Zp13eClqy_cartoon22.jpg
141KB, 900x1273px
>>17971290
rumor has it that they were made by a female to expose other females.
>>
>>17971232
>this peer reviewed research shows that non promiscuous people are pretty normal if not very common
you're a tool
>>
>>17971142

Normally these things don't come out in a relationship, my ex for example had 8 previous partners in her life, but thats as far as the details went. With you however your friends have been with her and they seem pretty petty to tell you the things they did with her, almost like rubbing in the fact they had her first.

If I was you I would just remove those "friends" from your life and if you care about her and she cares about you fuck your insecurities and just live in the present time with her and who she is now.

Truth is most girls have done what she has in their past, unless she's had an extremely high number of sexual partners I wouldn't worry about a few of your ex-friends having been with her.

Also I'd like to add that what she did isn't really slutty, unless she did that with a lot of people without any prior history with that person.
>>
>>17971142
They don't sound like very good friends.
I would offer the following two opinions:
1. What she did before she made a commitment to you is none of your business, provided she is faithful to you and is not bringing any past STD's into your relationship.
2. I would never date a girl that my close friends have fucked, nor would I be comfortable with my girlfriend being close friends with people she has fucked.

I don't think it's immature to be bothered by your friends reminiscing about fucking your girlfriend. I think that's very reasonable. Maturity is determined by your actions, not your feelings.
>>
>>17971142
experience comes at a price. I value having a partner that knows how to fuck halfway-decently more than a partner with few/no sexual experiences.
I know i'm probably not the biggest/best partner that she's had, but if she liked it enough to come back I can't complain
>>
>accept

you don't.

especially if close "friend" is rubbing in your face his past exploits.

the only way this relationship will work, is if you depart completely from those male friends, and so does she. remove from social media accounts if any, etc.

and even then! you will look back at the shaky foundation and realize it basically started with you being a cuck joke.

she has better potential to find a new mate, than you do to find peace of mind.
>>
>>17971142
A better question would be why date a girl all your friends have fucked and brag about having fucked her.

You're a cuck and it's your own fault.
>>
>>17971142
I mean, i have things I would expect sexually and bjs are among them, so whether or not she did that with other people is irrelevant. Are you happy with no blowies for the rest of this relationship? I wouldn't be
>>
>>17971366
but hey listen.. i could be wrong...

and you can try keeping her and departing from those so called friendships. she's not tarnished or a lesser person for having pleased someone else. it's just your friends fuck ass that ruined her image for you for divulging something that would have been best kept to himself.

he didn't.

you can X him out, forget he even existed, and try to go on with this girl. just don't put up with any shit from her along the way. and don't rub her sexual history in her face, because every worthy guy who does that makes a girl wish she had kept her legs closed, but it just wont happen.

it's an option.. if you're strong enough to move forward.
>>
>>17971142
>I know a few details from my friends who say they face fucked her, came on her face, rubbed their dick on her face, etc.
Your friends are not your friends. That's is a real shitty thing to say.

Anyways, if I like the girl, I don't care. Do you like her? As in enjoy being around her, have you had good times together, do you feel happy around her? If yes, try to focus on that and the thing you have an issue with will go away in time. If it doesn't and it just festers, see a therapist or break up for both you and her sake.
>>
>>17971142
You must be young. When you get abit older you find EVERYONE has some stories to tell about their sexual past. It's pretty normal. Just be with her and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>17971171
>she actually doesn't give blowjobs anymore

Lol.
>>
>>17971420
You mean if you fail to foster a successful relationship before you get old, and are only left with the other used up lonelys
>>
Don't date chicks making the rounds of your social circle. That shit isn't healthy for anyone involved.

Your friends aren't your friends. If you think they are, you all need to grow the fuck up and realize your behavior doesn't do anything for each other.

Everyone has a past, but don't let some of these idiots tell you it's trivial. Trivial is a two-way street, and if she's suddenly going "tame" sexually now that she's with you, bail. It's a massive red flag that she's not physically attracted to you. This will cause problems when she realizes she still has options. At best, she'll dump you out of the blue. At worst, you'll be wondering why you have a bitter aftertaste in your mouth when you kiss.
>>
>>17971459
No I mean if you fail to foster a successful relationship other then directly out of highschool chances are anyone youll get with has been with a few other people. If they haven't they're probably pretty boring or unattractive. It's very normal. Finding someone past age 20 who is both a virgin and good looking is like finding a fucking unicorn. Now if OP would be happier with a unicorn, great, dump your GF and good luck in your search. Probably though he should just get over it, and enjoy her for himself. Also OP, tell your friends to show you and her some fucking respect.
>>
>>17971589
>Finding someone past age 20 who is both a virgin and good looking is like finding a fucking unicorn.

Not that anon, but not really. About a quarter of girls are still virgins at 20 and they are most likely not majority uggos considering that for women, the number of sexual partners decreases with increasing physical attractiveness on average.

Also, 38% of millenials believe premarital sex is wrong.
>>
Dump the friends. They are not your friends anyway. Make sure she knows that you dumped those friends and why. Then talk to her, try to find middle ground about oral sex and other shit. You shouldn't force her into doing stuff she is no longer comfortable with and she should make it her priority that you stop feeling insecure. Let her figure out how (if she decides to give you a bj it is her decision then, not your pressure, or she might come up with something else, whatever, she should make you feel secure about your relationship).
>>
>>17971142
It must be awful to picture your friends cumming on the same face that you make out with. To know that where you now plant your lips is the same place that was once sticky with your friend's cock juice. I'm really sorry to hear it anon.
>>
>>17971142
You realize that people grow up and that real adulthood doesn't start for the average schmo till well into their 20's. People still do stupid teenage bullshit in college. You can't hold a person's past against them, particularly if they've tried to move on and make up for it and it has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
>>
by making her present wilder
skullfuck her more than she was
gape her anus
whatever makes you feel the conqueror of her body and mind

its a competition, women are not pure or innocent
they are dirty whores and should be handled like that when its about sex
>>
You are a fucking idiot op. Your gf most likely still fucks your friends and such their dicks.
>>
she let your friends skull fuck her and cum all over her face but she won't even give you head? i feel bad for you bro
>>
>>17972035
>You can't hold a person's past against them
Just watch me
>>
>>17972062
I guess you can, it just makes you a piece of shit unless they've provably demonstrated that past indiscretions are still a part of their present.
>>
>>17972067
>anon doesn't like me

Oh no
>>
>>17972067
In this case it matters because it shows op's gf is clearly not that attracted to him if she denies oral sex to him, but was willing to blow his friends
>>
>>17972067
>it makes you a piece of shit if you're extremely uncomfortable with knowing that your gf has been jizzed on and facefucked by a bunch of guys
>>
>>17972075
>if she denies oral sex to him
I'm not devoted enough to this thread to have read that particular snippet, but I did see where he said she had a bad experience and now she doesn't give head at all. Which just is what it is. She's not blowing him, she's not blowing anybody, you can't just pitch a tantrum and be like "WELL YOU USED TO BLOW EVERYONE YOU SAW NOW SUCK MY DICK A BLOO BLOO BLOO".
>>
>>17972077
>being uncomfortable with something
>holding it against them personally

Stop arbitrarily shoving words in my mouth to try and make your point chief.
>>
>>17972079
Trust me, if a girl loves you she will do it no matter what happened in the past.
>>
>>17972082
>if you love me you'd let me peg you with a strapon, I don't care if you had a really bad experience with anal before
>>
>>17972083
A bj is as vanilla as it gets though. For me it sounds like those beta provider tales where a girl is wild with random dudes only to deny basic things for her husband which she's not really attracted to and is there just to make her feel secure. And even if she is saying the truth I wouldn't want to date such a damaged person anyway.
>>
>>17972088
And your opinions are fine for you. I'm just saying that it's entirely possible she was face raped to the point of actually vomiting and still forced to choke down the dude's cum and that if some shit like THAT was the "bad experience" she had, I could see why she wouldn't want to put another dick in her mouth in her life.
>>
>>17972079
fuck you

"bad experience" with oral give me a break
he better not be giving her oral either
>>
File: 1393099467871.jpg (44KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393099467871.jpg
44KB, 657x600px
>>17972098
>mfw anon has no imagination

Would you ever go down on a girl again if one forcibly face-sat you queefing repeatedly right into your open mouth until you pass out? Or would you enjoy that experience?
>>
>>17972105
I'd fucking deal with and move on, like a man.
>>
>>17972105
>>17972097
You're just proving >>17971247 right
>>
>>17972097
She should find a man as traumatised by sex as her, is not going to work if there guy is sexually unsatisfied like this .
>>
>>17972110
Sure you would big guy. Good thing you're not a woman then.

>>17972113
Really? What's his point, I can't tell from the MS paint memes.
>>
>>17972116
So you are saying women are emotionally weaker?
>>
>>17972116
Why would anyone even bother risking that kind of potential baggage when there are girls without it
>>
>>17972120
Fucking this, op should a grip and find a better girl.
>>
>>17972117
More emotionally fragile, capable of feeling more emotions at once, less capable of dealing with said emotions in a logical way, yeah, I'd say most of those things are accurate.

>>17972120
Fuck if I know dude, if it were me, I wouldn't have gotten involved with the spooge drenched blowjob queen in the first place, but different strokes, ya know.
>>
>>17971142
you are an idiot OP. Every town got a town slut and they do finally move on but if you want a town slut go to another town for theirs.
>>
>>17972110
And you realize that women rarely "take it like a man" because they are women.

OP, stop being a whiney pussy. You want head, turn her on to the point where she wants to choke on your dick for fun. Stop giving her a chance to think about it. Until she says no, just do whatever the fuck you want in the bedroom.

Wait who am I kidding, she probably isn't that attracted to you. Go do some research on seduction and attraction before this girl smashes your soul.
>>
>being a cuck
lmao dude, don't you have any shame?
>>
>>17972148
Why are people so opinionated on other peoples sex lives?
>>
File: 1480889758221.jpg (43KB, 732x498px) Image search: [Google]
1480889758221.jpg
43KB, 732x498px
>>17971142

Oh great. Its THIS thread again.

>How do you accept that your gf had a "wild past"?

Either stop fucking talking about it and drop it or find another girlfriend. Thats it.
>>
>>17972161
>why do you have an opinion on sexuality in a thread about sexuality
>>
>>17972163
This case is slightly different because it directly affects OP lack of head.
>>
File: 1475891064913.gif (433KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475891064913.gif
433KB, 500x375px
>>17972166

This isn't a thread about sexuality. This thread isn't even about women. This is just another /r9k/ bait thread where manboys invent reasons to call each other cucks.

You want a virgin waifu? Fine. Find one. You want a wild girl who knows her way around the sack? Cool. Go for it. All you have to do is just SHUT THE FUCK UP about the choices everyone else wants to make. Why is that so difficult?

Why is it not enough for people to just do what makes them happy? Like you find a girl you like and get in a relationship and that should be enough, right?

No. Of course not. We have to feel better than other people. We have to validate ourselves by making other people feel like their lives and choices aren't as legitimate as ours. We have to turn everything into a right vs. wrong, us vs. them fuckfest where I can't ever feel happy or satisfied until everyone in the world is convinced that the girls I like are the only girls worth liking.

Its so retarded. These threads are always just one metric fuck ton of retarded. It doesn't even matter if you hate sluts or love them or think they're human garbage or whatever. Just shut the fuck up and date whoever you want. Simple as that.

Nothing in the world is more mind numbingly boring than some neckbeard's moral justification. Date a fucking chicken if you want. If you can manage to do that and not be an unbearable cunt with a superiority complex I will walk you down the aisle myself and marry you and that chicken with a genuine fucking smile on my face.
>>
File: 1391731880125.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1391731880125.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>17972188
I like you anon. This is good advice.
>>
>>17972188
The world needs more people that think this way.

OP go figure out why you are so damn insecure.
>>
>>17971142
>my friends who say they face fucked her, came on her face, rubbed their dick on her face, etc

dude I think I know your gf...
>>
>>17971142
Honestly, I will never date any girl that my friends fucked before. "Hey, bro, I remember how hard I came inside here at a crazy party". "Did she still gives amazing head, dude?"... That will be so inconfortable and weird.
>>
>>17971227
What? He's not talking about virginity, anon, although I do doubt your statement.
Wanting a "manic pixie dream girl" is pretty common amongst men, they just don't want her to have had wild experiences with someone else. She does not necessarily needs to be a virgin.
>>
>>17972188
Wait, an actual good advice on 4chan of all places?
I like you, anon.
>>
>>17972188
cuck post of the day
>>
>>17971460
This is the best post ITT and OP you should really pay attention to it.
>>
>>17971142
On the one hand... Yeah you shouldnt be worried about her wild past

On the other hand, wtf is with your friends telling you all this shit about your gf? I mean i dont care about a girls wild past but i definitely dont want to hear all about it in volumes from my friends no less.

Your friends are honest to god fuckwits
>>
>>17971335
>I sucked your ex-friends but I won't suck you.

Maybe they are not friends because they are trying to prove to themselves they are better since they had her first. Or maybe they are friends and are just saying this stupid shit because they know what kind of person she is.
>>
>>17972188
>All you have to do is just SHUT THE FUCK UP about the choices everyone else wants to make.
An opinion expressed about the choices other people make is, in itself, a choice that people make. So by your own logic, you should just SHUT THE FUCK UP about it.
>>
>>17971227
Only religious people value virginity in themselves. The others are men who don't want "used goods" even though they themselves were massive whores.
>>
KEK

just dump her. it's not immature to think about her past. she might have gone wild sometimes but if she had the courage to go on group sex with 6 men, take 3 dicks at the same time, got double dick blowjobs, GOT HERSELF PICTURED AT SOME POINT:

just fucking dump her. you or your kids (I hope YOUR kids) wouldn't want to "accidently" see her naked photos with other men. it's not a problem if she had sex before etc. but going wild is something different, it's about not having even a little dignity and self respect.
>>
>>17971247
my gf used to be a slut and she is exactly like the "virgin gf" in this pic
>>
>>17971274
wow this is so accurate. this grossly exaggerated comic strip perfectly represents every female to have ever walked this earth
>>
>>17972870

>An opinion expressed about the choices other people make is, in itself, a choice that people make. So by your own logic, you should just SHUT THE FUCK UP about it.

Super excellent false equivalency.

If you criticize someone for being an ultra judgmental and violent racist that person can't turn around and say "HEY, YOU'RE JUDGING ME FOR JUDGING OTHERS SO WE'RE BOTH DOING THE SAME THING"

That is logically incorrect.
>>
sure is fucking /r9k/ in here
>>
>>17973039
want me to post my abs?
>>
I wouldn't go for it. I have more self worth than going for what's left of every other guy I know.
I mean, for one thing, how comes she hasn't had a solid relationship and only been cockslapped by every guy in town? I certainly wouldn't trust her at all and would just use her like everybody else, because that's clearly how she rolls.
If she says she wants to get past that shit and wants a real relationship, I'd have a hard time thinking that's at all serious, especially knowing she has such bad impulse control.
At the end, you're the last guy in line, the nice guy she goes to after everybody has used her as a cumdumpster (herself offered as such to them all ofc).
I wouldn't like to be the patethic loser to take the used goods of everybody else because that's all I could get, some easy chick that can't have a real relationship.
>>
>>17973039
do you expect people to respect and trust somebody who has earned quite the opposite?
If you see a hooker in the street, would you marry her and have children with her?
It would certainly be mysoginist not to do that, RIGHT?
>>
>>17973065
>a woman with sexual partners = a hooker
Misogynist logic, everyone.
>>
It's okay because I'm being wild rn behind her back :^D
>>
>>17971159
I really hope you're not one of the 4chan people who criticizes women for differentiating between bad boy to fuck and good guy to settle down with, because this is exactly the same thing.
>>
>>17972925
Nope. Again, I'm not, my boyfriend isn't, our friends aren't, etc. You just never hear us talk about it in real life.

>>17972458
>everyone wants a girl to be wild, but only with them.
I'm assuming the anon was moreso referring to virginity/general non promiscuity and not cheating.
>>
>>17972925
I'm a believer. Short greentext.
>be me at 22, now 31
>had a LDR with a girl many states away
girl and I were both virgins and eventually lost it to one another
>before our relationship was even strong, I knew a girl around my age who was a huge hoe, but also an awesome guitarist
>girl calls me on the phone and tells me she thought of a song when she met me
>girl plays me a very deep song, very complex and it hit me pretty hard
>was kinda falling for her
>snap out of it
>distance myself from slutty guitarist and friends to guarantee stability in LDR
>months go by, LDR girl dumps me 2 days after my birthday, having failed to dump me on my birthday
>week later she's with someone else
>guitarist chick has a baby now.

JUUUST
>>
>>17974335
But it's all good. Because I don't think either of them would have made a suitable mother for our potential children.
>>
>>17971142
I'd never date a girl that has fucked my friends, it's awkward and they can always give you shit for it and it's just demeaning have a little self respect OP
>>
Every girl that I've dated with a "wild past" ended up cheating on me when they got bored.

So, yeah, it's not worth the trouble.
>>
I've never dated someone with a "wild past" but I've dated girls who have had boyfriends before.

The trick is to turn them into whores again, but for you, essentially break them trough violent sex and feeding them spoonfulls of emotion when needed, once she is conquered you will now.

By then I don't care senpai.
>>
Don't listen to the cucks, OP. The past can never be undone and you can't un-know what you know and it will haunt you forever. Just dump her and embrace a life of solitude because everyone has a past and if you can't accept that then you'll be better off alone.
>>
protip: girls have a vested interest in getting men like you to loosen their standards.

listen to men (and your gut) on this, not women.
>>
>>17974089
I really don't see the difference both drain your wallet and both have the same sexual experience. oh wait at least the hooker is actually honest that she wants your money. I have more respect for hookers.
>>
>>17974674
Lol kek
>>
>>17974375
of course they are going to cheat they are impossible to satisfy and they are fucked up because they can't separate the emotional part of sex like men can. if her previous boyfriends could not satisfy her what makes you think you can?
>>
I understand the struggle OP. But I think about it like this. Once a hoe. Always a hoe. Even if you get her into a long term relationship I highly doubt she'll stay faithful. People like her get bored and like verity. This is all hard to accept but it's the dead truth.
>>
>>17971142
Im a lurker. I never post. Let that demonstrate the weight of what im about to say
Let that sink in

Dump her. Or at least dont get more emotionally invested than you already are. Shes most likely a thirsty ho. She will cheat on you if you stay with her. Good luck and i really hope you dont stay with her but if you do just at least keep what im saying in tge back of your mind...
>>
>>17973031
Not every, just OP's gf
>>
>>17972188
This desu senpai
>>
>>17971142
She's a slut. If she fucked all throughout her past with anyone in sight then there's no reason she wont even after she gets married. Get rid of her and find a nice girl. Although I admit that nice girls are very rare less than 0.1% and most are just vapid bitches.
>>
>>17972925
You cant be more wrong, whore, or manwhore, or whatever degenerate piece of shit you are. Religion has nothing to do with this, dont try to assure yourself with false misconception that everyone is like you so its okay.
>>
>>17972188
This idiot thinks people that the average 4chan user has a mental age over 10 years old
>>
>>17971142
Don't get a gf with a "wild past".
>>
>>17971274
Hahaha holy fucking shit
>>
>>17972925
Well I don't care about virginity per say, but I value lack of promiscuity in both myself and my partner. I don't want to be with someone who likes casual sex or hops into a new relationship every few months and I'm not interested in those thing either.
>>
>>17974782
>lurking adv
>not purposely giving bad advice or saying kys
Boi.
>>
>>17971142
Dude if your FRIENDS did all that shit with her, I would leave her. Won't this become extremely awkward? Never fuck your friend's ex.
>>
I'm the exact opposite of OP on this.
I love hearing about all the slutty things my partner did before she was with me.

She's fucked two people that I'm friends with. One of them is 8 inches long and can't last a minute.The other is about 4 inches and constantly apologized about it. I've no idea why, but knowing stuff like this really gets me off.

Before now, I've had her jerk me off while she's telling me about the the things she done.

Something the average guy should always accept - if you're will a woman who has been very sexually active, your neither the biggest dick or the best fuck she's ever had.

Keeping that in mind, she's with you, not them. If you don't want to know all the details, that's all you need to know.
>>
If it makes you feel better OP I married a kissless virgin and she's a frigid dead fish who hates fun
>>
>>17975203
Why did you marry her if you knew she was so cold and unpleasant?
>>
>>17975190
i know why anon, it's because you're literally a cuck.
>>
Lol no bjs? What she means is she wants you to make it ok. So if you ever bang her again in the middle go for the beej, start gentle than violently facefuck her and pop a huge load all over her eyes.
>>
>>17975235
She's not unpleasant, she's just a frigid dead fish. But she's pure and I can trust her. I care about her a lot and want her to be cared for. I'll probably just start boning hookers on the weekends desu, tinder seems like a hassle
>>
>>17971340
>Maturity is determined by your actions, not your feelings.
I actually really like this.
>>
you're a cuck op
>>
>>17971142
You won't accept it until you do it together with them.
>>
>>17972188
>knows her way around the sack
>won't give him a bj
OP is just a beta who orbited around a whore until she started fucking him as her last resort out of all their common friends.
>>
>>17975203
How do you know she was a kissless virgin?
>>
>>17976587
ive known her since she was a 15 year old shut in with no friends, as well as all of her friends since then. she's also literally the most honest person i've ever met.
>>
>>17971142
Its called baggage.
I have fucked couple girls, ruined lots of their relationships and some of mine what ultimately restulted in some suicide attempts of which one almost succeded.
i had a fungus STD, knocked two girls up convinced both to an abortion, accomapnied one even to it.
i made money as male stripper during college and university age, played the boytoy for 5 different milfs sugar mamas at the time even had a gf until she found out.
best friend killed himself when his business went tits up.

now i am 34, dad of two, unmarried but still fully commited for 5and a half years, my "wife" knows all of it and loves me.
i know she has been a slut, has been raped and beaten by one of her es bf's. I love her nonetheless.

Everyone has baggage, and the people who dont are either strangers to life or have the inability to relate to others.
What counts is what your partner means to you in the now.

also i hae terminal pancreas carcinome and my loved ones do not know yet.
Like my lever of fucked up? no?
be fucking gratefull you found a decent woman whos only flaw is past partners.

sorry for bad english.
>>
File: 1484781950441.jpg (384KB, 1465x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484781950441.jpg
384KB, 1465x1000px
leave that whore and get someone better
>>
>>17971160
>Don't you wanna do that stuff with her, though? Now you know she's down for it.
What a load of nonsense. People face these issues all the time, like finding out their gf had threesomes with some bad boyex. But now they don't want to do it. Glance at the normalfags on say r/relationships or any other relationship forum and they'll defend that shit all the time too.

I mean if you want to turn a blind eye to her history whatever, you do you. But dating a woman that slutted it up does not promise she's going to be a slut in your bed.
>>
>>17971142
DUDDDDDDDDDDE, IS THAT YOUR GIRL.......CAUSE I FUCKED HER TOO.........
>>
http://pastebin.com/Upa3NFTy

I have similar problem. I'm khv while she isn't
>>
>>17971142

personally I could not perceive such a girl as my girlfriend.

Take her for what she is, a slut to be cummed on and in

One day she will be many gf's in the past and it wont matter
>>
If I slept with the kinds of "friends" you seem to keep I'd probably be real hesitant to fuck the next guy in my life too. Especially if he was friends with them and might well behave like them. If a guy decided to humiliate me by sharing all the intimate details of what we've done, I'd be a lot more cautious next time. And these friends of yours sound like they see her as a piece of meat, not as a person. If they gave a shit about her - and if they gave a shit about you - they would not speak to you of this sort of shit, and would not speak to you about it that way. With what she said about a bad experience and what your friends bragged about, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of pressuring and maybe even full on ignoring her boundaries.

I get that you might not want to date her after hearing about all these details. But regardless of what this spells for your relationship, drop your shitty ass friends. They're scum and they don't have any respect for you, her, or your relationship with her.

Also, the aversion to blowjobs thing is something she should work on for her own self-betterment. If you guys do stick it out, whatever happened should be talked about at some point when you two are closer. And she should begin to work on healing and moving past that shit so that she can enjoy that aspect of sex again and that you two can have a healthy, baggage-free sex life.
>>
>>17976619
>>17975259
She's not unpleasant yet she's a cold dead fish? She's the most honest person you know and you love and care for her yet you're going to cheat on her?

Anon wtf. My spouse and I were pure virgin high school sweethearts too, so that can't be an excuse for whatever is going on between you two.
>>
>>17977632
>And these friends of yours sound like they see her as a piece of meat, not as a person
>If they gave a shit about her - and if they gave a shit about you - they would not speak to you of this sort of shit
kek perhaps she should've thought about it more before start choking on dicks, ofc they don't see her as anything more than a set of holes. Do you go to a gangbang and expect romance lmao
>>
>>17974674
>because everyone has a past and if you can't accept that then you'll be better off alone.

>>17976684
>Everyone has baggage, and the people who dont are either strangers to life or have the inability to relate to others.

WEW lad this meme never stops being funny
>>
>>17977643
I don't claim that it was good decision making to sleep with OP's friends. But there's a world of difference between signing up for a gangbang and regretting it afterward and your then-boyfriend shoving his dick down your throat when you absolutely do not want that and are trying to stop it. Anything between these two could've happened, and considering the utter lack of respect OP's friends seem to have for people in general, the girl's hang-ups, and her hesitance to talk about it to OP I doubt it was as innocent as a night of fun that she regrets.
>>
>>17977634
I didn't say -I- was an honest person. Penis smash
>>
>>17971142
I had a gf like this we were always on and off because of it but it was cool having a gf to smoke weed and fuck

We broke up for good and I'm still happy about it even though I'm unbearably alone
>>
>>17971171
Ha that's fucked she fucked all your friends and got abused so bad she won't even please you

LEAVE
>>
6 months into seeing a girl she revealed she had a casual fuck buddy before we got together. It really bothered me, because it took like months to sleep together and her excuse was "I really liked you and wanted it special"
Never got over that
>>
>>17977758
So what now that you know you are just a dude in a long line of dudes to bang her and now it's your turn shit man I would gtfo
>>
>>17977758
Sounds like an airhead whore who thinks she can get dicked out by chad every day and still find Prince Charming
>>
>>17977662
>lack of respect OP's friends seem to have for people in general, the girl's hang-ups, and her hesitance to talk about it to OP I doubt it was as innocent as a night of fun that she regrets
What? that sounds exactly like a night of doing dumb things that a young girl regrets...
Of course before doing it she might picture the outcome very differently, but once you got in and the hormones start flowing, boiii they 'd destroy her pussy, it'd be dicks after dicks until she cant walk again, I mean after they all cum.
>>
>>17977777
Can't argue with those numbers.
>>
>>17977769
We're not together anymore, it just fizzled out. However that thought of "I won't be the fucking consolation" never left my mind

>>17977777
She was drunk, which is worse.
>>
>>17977812
She was drunk for 6 months?
>>
>>17977816
She was more of a "wew girl"
Those girls at the bar that think shots are the funnest fucking thing in existence
>>
>>17977825
I hope you left her
>>
File: wall.gif (40KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
40KB, 251x242px
>>17971142
> know a few details from my friends
And of course your friends are telling the truth?

>>17977102
This. It sounds like your "friend" knows you want a virgin waifu, so he makes shit up. You drop her, and your friend pulls up quick for the rebound.

All is fair in love and war.
>>
File: 1350198332526.jpg (125KB, 371x448px) Image search: [Google]
1350198332526.jpg
125KB, 371x448px
>>17973037
That example would only be valid if the person was going out of his way to infringe upon the liberties of others, which is rarely the case.

If he's just speaking his mind, then yes, you being an uppity cunt about it equivalently nosy and by your own admission you should STFU.
>>
Whats the difference if a girl got fucked by 50 different guys in missionary as opposed to a girl that got handled like a slut maybe 5-10 times.

Thats just a green light to do dirty shit yourself. Slap her around. Banh her in the ass. Blow in her face.

Youre a lucky guy.
>>
>>17971142
So normally id say... that you accept it.. cuz i know it hurts n makes you feel insecure and sickens you amd you feel bad since logit speaking its not your place to judge and shes with you now... id normally tell you it takes time and that if you really care about her accept it n slowly over time it will fade this i know from experience... normally id say you must make a conscious decision to trust her and accept if she is worth you time she will act accordingly and respect your relationship and that her past isnt her now and the girl before you is to be treasured..... but bro..... she got nasty with your amigos..... they will damn near never 100% respect her.... as a guy you shud know how guys fantasize about exs n past fuxks.. so you know not only will they probably fantasize about her but they actually have experienced her and know what her goodies look or feel like... and that is very disconcerting.
Its nerve racking.. its a bit soul crushing.... to know they crew sampled your girl.... typically in situations like this guys ending going full on cuck and bring up tge girl past out of hurt n whatever n thats no good sge doesnt deserve that.. so..... look deep in your self Broheim and ask can you endure it?. are you strong enough? If you truly feel this is in fact a clusterfuck beyond repair... then leave her.... just make sure when you do it its for a valid reason about something else...
>>
>>17978090
You missed the part where she won't do any of that stuff with him because she's used up already and feels like a slut
>>
>>17971460
A good post.
>>
>>17977682
I didn't either. Just pointing that out to show how much more worse and hypocritical that makes your dishonestly.
>>
>>17971460
FUCKING THIS, OP
>>
I've been there but with my boyfriend. His 3some and whores... but it's all about him ,right? The experience that shaped him, he regrets that and he said he did it out of curiosity / lack of better options. Focus on love. Try to let insecurities go. Maybe some therapy?
>>
>>17977015
i'm calling bullshit on your pic
no one shops at Kmart
>>
>>17977632
>If a guy decided to humiliate me by sharing all the intimate details of what we've done, I'd be a lot more cautious next time.
I can get sleeping with one of his friends, I mean life can go a lot of ways.

But after that, what exactly are you expecting? Of course they see you as a piece of meat if they're just passing you around in a circle for a quick fuck. This girl didn't just make -A- mistake, but a string of them.
>>
File: 1484951589606.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484951589606.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>17971170
>its none of your business if she did anal, gave blowjobs, tried every position with strangers and yet just lays there like beached whale for you.
>MAN UP!

oh boy
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.