[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a trap get her dream senpai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0744.jpg (129KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
129KB, 662x960px
How does a trap get her dream senpai?
>>
>>17969350
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>17969350
Um you want a guy that likes traps? I heard the word trap is bad because people have been killed over it, so put an ad out for very pretty guy or something
>>
Wouldn't you just look for a gay man?

Unless you're actually trying to trap somebody, but that's a pretty dangerous game to play.

This question is confusing.
>>
>>17969350

luck mostly. men interested in traps are rare, and even more rare for the long term.

like the rest of the world you settle for hwo you can get.
>>
>>17969512
How is it gay if it looks like a girl? You're right about this being dangerous, I'd suggest finding a friend with similar interest in sissies and then making the suggestion of being his little fuckbitch
>>
>>17969516
Well, straight people generally care about biological gender more than anything.

The same essentially goes for gays.

They aren't looking for dykes or traps, they're looking for similar biological genders.

So it would make the most sense to me to look for somebody looking for your biological gender, even if you identify as a different gender. From there, you'd be looking for somebody who is okay with the gender you identify with despite it not being your biological gender.

Trying to appeal to people that are biologically straight is unlikely to produce great results as even in the event that there is pheromone compatibility and they develop a deep attraction, the hurdle of finding that you aren't the perceived gender may tear you apart.

Gays would also likely have a more open mindset having been and still being under scrutiny from the public.

I dunno, man. I'm not a scientist. I just thought it'd be a better start to find somebody attracted to your biological gender, and then from there finding somebody that is attracted to your identified gender.
>>
>>17969540
Completely misused the word dyke. Whatever. Just ignore me. x-x
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.