[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.45 or 9mm which one should i choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 9mm-45.jpg (20KB, 210x207px) Image search: [Google]
9mm-45.jpg
20KB, 210x207px
Hi i am planning my sui** and searching about which caliber should i choose. i can only access .45 or 9mm caliber pistols in my country. (I can get a shotgun but i dont want it, maybe i can't control recoil and blew my half head so i can still be alive like a zombie. i can't risk it.)

So, i will sui** with pistol on my temple or little back of temple.
I want painless quick (im a coward) but most important thing it's need to be GUARANTEE.

i dont want to be in permanent vegetative state.

so, which one should i choose? gun experts i need your advices. thanks!
>>
You're afraid of a shotgun leaving you alive like a zombie and instead want to go with 9mm or .45?

You're a fucking retard tbqh.
>>
>>>/k/
Or talk about it before you do it. Call the suicide hotline make a thread or get help senpai.
>>
File: 1484292887153.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484292887153.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
>doesn't want to risk slow painful death
>doesn't want to risk vegetated state
>bullet placement in temple
>>
>>17955644

dude i know shotguns have more blast power and guarantee but i need to do with pistol.
>>
>>17955648
thank you anon i will post this on weapons board
>>
>>17955644
I think he's making sense. A shotgun is harder to control and position correctly, which is where you can fuck up a firearm suicide.
>>
>>17955638
If Kurt Cobain can do it while high and drunk off his ass, you shouldn't be worried about fucking it up with a shotgun.
>>
>>17955660
They will beg you not to use a gun because liberals include suicides in their gun violence statistics
>>
So why are you gonna commit anon? Im genuinely interested to see if you have a good reason or if you are just being emotional.
>>
>>17955638
u can just throw urself off a high ledge or building and fall headfirst, that's a 100% guarantee, also I recommend u to go to a club before or something because you don't care about anything anymore so your confidence is through the roof
>>
>>17955860
they removed my post already..
>>
Talk to someone first. If you're sure after therapy, though...

.45ACP or 9mm will both do the job. You want self defense ammunition. Something with good expansion and a load that is close to or above the upper limit of SAAMI standards like a +P. Buffalo Bore makes a good product.

You're better off behind the ear than at the temple.
>>
>>17955638
Please don't use a gun. Buy some coke, do a fat line, do initial cuts onto your wrists, apply coke to wound as local anesthetic, strike the mortal blow.

That's been my plan for when the tone comes. Don't become more ammo for anti-gun people

>/k/fag
>>
>>17956227
Oh, and if you fail you won't have brain damage or become a vegetable
>>
Hey anon why do you want to do it? Explain us what's wrong or talk to someone first.
The decision is yours but maybe there is another solution.
>>
jump from a high enough building and you'll die before you even hit the floor, that may be a good painless death
Farewell anon.....
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.