[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conveying feelings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
Long story short, I like a girl that friend zoned me awhile back.

I want to try dating her again. Is that I have stuff like a car and a way to get around. Before I had no job and no transport when I had asked her out last. Now I have a good job and a car finally.

The point I am making is that I would like to date her but if she wants to remain just friends, then that's fine too. I like having her as a friend because we get along so well. I have had zero arguments with her. This is also why I want to date her though.

In your opinion, how can I convey this sentence properly "I want to date you but if you just want to be friends then that's fine too".

How do I convey that in a non-turbo Autism way.
>>
pretty fucking easy anon. break it into two statements:
first:
>hey gril I wanna date you waddayarekon?

then if yes >ok ill see you on date

if no >ok well we can jus be frens then i guess. wanna go do friend thing on date?

if yes >great see you on date

if no >hmm well i guess you are not that interested. whatever then its your loss.

see that aint so hard. its about having self esteem and courage.
>>
>>17953027
I have low self esteem. How do I fix that? Also, I don't want to creep her out. How do I not creep her out? It seems like girls get creeped when dudes try to explain their feelings to a woman. Even if the dude does it non autistically
>>
I don't think having a car and a job would change how she feels about you but who knows...
>>
>>17953084

fake it till you make it hombre
>>
>>17953084

and dont explain your feelings. let her intuit your emotion by your actions and desires. the most clear communication a women understands is the unspoken. its fucking annoying but true.

when you are actually dating feel free to indulge your emotional side, but keep it formal until then desu.
>>
>>17953018
>but if she wants to remain just friends, then that's fine too
then that is how it will remain

You should start dating other girls and put some distance between you and this girl
>>
>>17953130
I tried dating other girls and they were awful. One low key insulted my favorite hobby(video games). I dated 6 different women before realizing how bad I miss the girl I am talking about in the OP.

Thherr was a 6 month window where I said nothing to her because I was trying to date other women. All I kept thinking while dating those others was "wow, I wish you were her".
>>
>Long story short, I like a girl that friend zoned me awhile back.
>I want to try dating her again.

literally stopped here. Nigga just drop her already.
>>
>>17953251
I wish. I honestly have not found a girl that even comes close to her in quality. Not even close. Believe me. I tried.
>>
>>17953018

WOW, you have a CAR! Dude, she is gonna cream her pants!

Haha, you are 16 right? You sound 16.
>>
>>17953259
>I wish. I honestly have not found a girl that even comes close to her in quality. Not even close. Believe me. I tried.

how's high school treating you lol. There are tons of different people out there.
>>
>>17953262
I am 26. Not having a car in a city with no metro is a big deal. You can't do anything but beg for rides or get wallet raped by taxis
>>
>>17953277
>>>/n/ and HTFU
>>
>>17953277

The thing is that your big change to make her be interested in you is getting a car. Nothing more. A boring man without a car won't become interesting with a car.
>>
>>17953285
You are missing the point. My point was that we would not see each other often because I had no way of getting to her. I wasn't Gona make her drive 1 hour to get me and have her drop me off too.

I swear people who have always had a car or lived in a city with a metro are fucking entitled as fuck. Like honestly there are only a few efficient ways to get around in a city with no metro. Car or taxi.
>>
>>17953298

So that's why she friendzoned you? And asshole, I know what you are saying. My friends and I use freaking bikes to move around because we don't have cars. True, public transport is an option in my city, but if I have a date I can splurge for a taxi.

She didn't friendzone you because you had to take a cab, dipshit.
>>
>>17953304
Obviously she didn't friend zone me because of needing to take a cab but you can see how needing to cab everywhere or having to plan a full week in advance can get kind of aidsy.

Also, I don't consider biking efficient transport. Especially if you have a date. What are you Gona do? Bike to your date and show up with sweaty swamp ass?
>>
>>17953332

>Bike to your date and show up with sweaty swamp ass?

That's where you pay for a taxi. And if you want to date someone you meet after work or class. How did you see each other before? You must have had some kind of shared space.

If she didn't date you it's because she didn't want to, not because you didn't have a car. Face facts, she just isn't into you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.