[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for girls here. How important to girls is that a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1483640437216.jpg (49KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483640437216.jpg
49KB, 626x750px
Question for girls here.
How important to girls is that a guy learn to sound and control his voice into a manly one?
Does it make a diference in appeal if the same guy talk like a manchild versus a real man?
>>
If you're afraid of the pitch of your voice, just look at how many women love singers like Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Kaleo, various boy bands, etc.

In the end, unless there is something really exceedingly weird (and I'm talking medical condition weird), people just won't care. If women give you shit about it, they're assholes and you don't want to date them anyways.

Instead, it's all about how you carry yourself. I see a phrase tossed around here a lot "Having X isn't a turnoff, but having a complex about it is." I'd say this is pretty accurate. Women love confidence. People in general are attracted to confidence. Chances are it's not as bad as you think.

If it's really that vital to your confidence, then you can get some vocal training. But if you do, it should be for your own self-esteem. Not because you think women want it.
>>
>>17934662
Lower voice for males is more attractive to girls, it also signals more testosterone and make the guy sounds like a strong person.
Having a manchild voice is a no no.
Of course this doesnt mean trying to sound like a tryhard, but more like vocal training.
>>
File: 1389239278625.jpg (15KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1389239278625.jpg
15KB, 285x249px
>>17934620
Your insecurity about things like your voice is more unattractive than anything else.
>>
>>17934694
Studies suggest that when looking for hookups, women prefer guys that exhibit signs of higher testosterone. But they also suggest that when looking for a long-term partner, women are more attracted to men who fewer suggestions of high testosterone. This is believed to be an biological attempt to find a partner who is more likely to stick around and stay safe.
>>
>>17934725
Dude, a lower trained voice is a big appeal to women.
Why hit the gym but come with a high pitch nasal voice?
You need to cover all bases you know.
>>
>>17934727
Show me a study where women prefer a high nasal pitch voice over a lower one?
>>
>>17934620

The reality is that this is one of those things only you guys worry about.
Sure, some voices sound more sultry but its almost never a deal breaker. Only girls that would care that much about your voice tone is prob autistic asf.
>>
>>17934788
Women said one thing while their pussies get wet for the oposite, look it up.
>>
From my anecdotal personal experience, voice is like the least important thing on a man. I've seen guys with squeaky voices get hot bitches, they dgaf
>>
File: 1386920077695.gif (1MB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
1386920077695.gif
1MB, 305x239px
>>17934796

>being this autistic
>>
>>17934809
>spending time learning about things is autistic
>tfw women will be forever in the mediocre realm without any real interest in anything
>>
>>17934620
dude, wear headphones and try to sing really low, with your throat then learn to control your voice to talk like that, mine is so deep after doing it that most people literally can't understand or hear what i say when i use my mongolian voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
>>
>>17934847

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, spaghetti boy.
>>
>>17934864
>science and data hurts my feelings
>>
>>17934856
I got a natural deep voice and I can confirm that I often have to repeat myself for people to understand me.
>>
>>17934620
If you're a decent person, the pitch of your voice doesn't matter at all.

If it bugs you that much then go for vocal training, but make sure you're doing that for yourself and not just to try and attract women.
>>
>>17934847

Is this mr "mbulges" again?
Please tell me if im right
>>
File: best gif.gif (124KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
best gif.gif
124KB, 300x300px
>>17934620
Not to me, idc if anyone sounds like a girl or a guy 'cause i could go either way. Idk about the majority though. gif unrelated
>>
>>17934984
>what is the subconcius
>studies show women say one thing but their pussy gets wet over raw brutes filled with testosterone
>huh duh youre an r9k women virgin hater ur other unoriginal women insult
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.