[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 13

File: 789.png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
789.png
82KB, 1360x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off

Previous Thread - >>17925036
>>
Girls

How bad of a deal is breaking up with someone you've already broken up with twice, to be with someone else?

This girl i'm talking about is clearly feeling ashamed of her felings towards me
>>
girls/boys
I'm a really horny girl,but I'm having trouble reaching orgasm, even when I masturbate it takes me about 40 minutes to cum. My bf touches me right, makes me feel amazing when he eats my pussy but I can't fucking cum, what can I do pls help it makes him feel sad.
>>
>>17929022
Why the hell would you want to be with someone like that?
If she is flirting with you it means that she'll flirt with someone else while she will be with you.
If she is the kind of person to have a on and off relationship with someone, it means that she is very immature or has issues.
It's like you're asking to get cheated on and get destroyed emotionally.
>>
>>17929048
How can this be true for everyone though?
I know that she's immature to hell and back but i also see that she has potential which might be unlocked by finally doing what she wants because that's not what she has been doing in the recent past.
She has been doing everything to please everyone around her and hide her true feelings, through this she might mature i feel
>>
I recently found out my boyfriend used to be gay and has slept with way more men than I have. Should that be a big warning sign to break up with him.
>>
>>17929052
Because it isn't a matter of who she is with, but a matter of who she is.
Every relationship has up and downs. I'm in a very happy, long term, loving relationship and we still have some periods of time when we don't get along as good. It is normal.
If when her relationship isn't working she seeks attentions and validations from other (which is what she's doing with you), she will do exactly the same thing when she will be with you. The moment you're a bit stressed with work or you're not giving enough attention, she will seek someone else to give her attentions and love. It's about her, it's not about the relationship she's in.

She won't mature by dumping her on and off boyfriend to go with the guy she basically cheated on him with. She needs to be single, do her own growing up on her own and mature. You don't mature by leaving one relationship and going for the other.
>>
>>17929059
Thing is and i know that anon, her "not getting along" periods have always been because of her, because she has always been putting her own happiness aside for her bfs, for her relationship with him to get it to work b ut not for herself.
She told me that if she'd end it with him, she would feel sad for him, but if she'd end things with me, she would feel sad for herself, which imo tells me a lot.
>she seeks attentions and validations from other
I know and she knows that too, we talked about this for hours.
>The moment you're a bit stressed with work or you're not giving enough attention
Which is why i've told her not to look at me like i'm some knight in a shining armor who's gonna give her everything she ever wanted.

She didn't cheat on him because at that time she broke up with him.
>She needs to be single, do her own growing up on her own and mature
Agree which is also why i told her that i don't want her to jump straight into the next relationship and why she told me that she would need time on her own to tackle the situation, on her own.
>>
>>17929057
>my boyfriend has slept with way more men than I have

Jesus Christ my sides.

Most women would break up with their husbands/boyfriends if they found out they had had any gay experiences, let alone more experience with men than they had had.
>>
>>17929081
You can tell her whatever you want, but the fact that she seeks you when she's unhappy in her relationship instead of ending her relationship or working on her relationship says she isn't a good girlfriend.
She will definitely do the same if she's with you and you cannot provide for her in the way she wants you too.

Seeking you for emotional validation while in a relationship with someone else is a form of cheating, talking about being in a relationship with you while she's with someone else is a form of cheating. Sure, might not be as terrible as having a fling, but definitely unfair.

Being single doesn't mean "we behave like we're in a relationship, you support me emotionally and we basically date, but I am single on the paper". Single means alone, 100% alone, without ANYONE reassuring her or making her feel better about herself.
>>
>>17929057
Although anon is correct here >>17929088
I personally wouldn't be able to care less about any kind of past.
>>
>>17929092
>or working on her relationship
She tried it, twice but ended up in the same spot she is now, unsure if she should invest her relationship
>She will definitely do the same if she's with you and you cannot provide for her in the way she wants you too.
Not going to disagree here, true

>but definitely unfair.
That's what she told me too, that she feels terrible doing this

>Single means alone, 100% alone, without ANYONE reassuring her or making her feel better about herself.
I understand and that is exactly what she meant with "i've got to do this alone" as of right now we're on no contact so yeah
>>
>>17929057
If you're worried about STDs or him cheating on you with dudes, yes

Otherwise no
>>
>>17929057
Would you be upset if a man dumped you because he thought you slept around too much?
>>
>>17929130
Would you be upset if you found out that your girlfriend has slept with over 50 women and that you were the first guy she's been with since she was 16?
>>
>>17929141
Not what I asked. Either way I'm not insecure about my history, I'd probably chuckle if something like that happened.
>>
>>17929042
My ex had the same problem when having sex, kegel exercises helped.
>>
If a girl does not want to to meet up at your/her place but have a first date somewhere in a coffee place does that mean she's only aiming for a serious relationship? I just want a one time thing, maybe FWB...
>>
>>17929174
Not necessarily. How well do you two know each other? It's always important for a girl to get a feel for a guy in a safe environment to make sure she isn't gonna get murderraped.
>>
I'm looking for a share house to move into. How do I find people who are comfortable with me staying in my room whenever I am home? Why do people in share houses generally dislike people who stay in their room all the time?
>>
>>17929057
That's called bisexual. Come on.
Why does that make you uncomfortable? Work this through yourself. Why do you hesitate?
Do you think he's going to cheat on you with a man? Why? Because men are different than you? Well, there are women who can give things that you can't - more curvaceous, thinner, more outgoing, quieter, more dominant, more submissive, taller, shorter, more feminine, more tomboyish.
Thinking he'd cheat on you is rooted in the assumption that you're not good enough for him. How can you make that call for him? Why would you shoot yourself in the foot and get rid of a good thing out of fear of what could go wrong?
You can't live your whole life hiding from the bad things. Just enjoy the good things.
>>
>>17929057
Why should it be? You can't say something like that without stating reasons.

Also, ask him about those experiences and those guys dicks, I bet you'll get dripping wet
>>
>>17929052
>>17929081
>I know and she knows that too, we talked about this for hours.
>she has potential which might be unlocked
You are saying that you are trying to fix her. You think she would be a good girlfriend if she changed. You worry about her. You want her to get better. You help her.
That is a power imbalance. You are the helper, she is the damsel in distress. Regardless of what you tell her, she already sees you as that knight.

Let's play this game for a second: Imagine that she never changes. That she keeps saying that she feels terrible, but continues to do the things that makes her feel terrible. Pretend that you can't change her, that she never learns her lessons, and that she stays exactly. the way. she is. now.

Would you still want her as a girlfriend?
Or do you only wish for her on the condition that she improves? Would this relationship be hard on you if she never improves?
>>
>>17929081
I find it funny you think a person of any gender wouldn't lie about their true feelings to keep their side bitch.
>>
>>17928994
What do should I talk about with girls? I can't come up with any topics except for work.
>>
>>17929263
Guy here, so take my shit with a grain of salt.
I usually look at their facebook interests/ instagram and ask questions about parts of their life they seem to post about a lot there.
They have a lot of concert pics? talk about their bands and why theyre so into music
A lot of nonsense about gay people rights? ask them what affected them with that, and why they feel the need to express it so
They have a lot of photos with family? why are they so close and bullshit
This will lead to other things in their life and you can talk about those as they come up.
>>
>>17929193
We haven't met eachother yet. We've been text messaging a lot, pretty flirty. We planned a date at her place but she backed out. Her friends talked her out of it, now she first wants to meet somehwere else. I think there's still a fair chance we will end up at her place though...

>How do I make clear I just want to have fun and not a serious relationship, without being too direct?
>>
>>17929263

Find some things your both interested in or have opinions on and talk about those. Hobbies, movies, music, games, food, weather, past and current experiences with life, work, current events, etc. whatever of the sort is fine as long as you both have some interest in the topic. You don't even have to agree as long as you can keep the conversation going without arguing (gentle arguing/teasing is only a plus). The easiest way to find topics to talk about is to talk about anything and trying to figure out what catches her attention. Remember what has been said before and you can bring those things up again if they become relevant or if they lead to other topics. It's a trial and error thing really, because different girls prefer different topics.
>>
>>17929057
While not gay, I'm pretty openly bi and whorish (I like sex), it has never been an issue for me in the past and I don't expect it to be in the future. Was he open at the start? Is he open about it or is he blatant about it? No one likes anyone who throws their sexuality around for attention or without some tact. If he wasn't honest straight out the door (gotta let people know what they are getting in to) was he honest about it early on? Do you have cultural issues with it? Does it bother you personally?
>>
>>17929289
"I'm not really looking for anything serious" should work fine.
If you've never met before, then yes. It would be idiotic on her part to have a first date at home. But since she was willing to do it, sounds like she's probably in the same boat you are.
Are you trying to avoid monogamy?
>>
>>17928994
Girls, how important are clearly visible abs? For health reasons it's recommended I not get too lean. Does it matter as long as I have a hint of abs and I'm overall muscular?
>>
>>17929042
Not sure if I can help you, I recognize the feeling of oral feeling amazing but not having an orgasm from it but I have no issues getting myself off quickly. For me it's just the pressure of another person present that makes it difficult. I'll get close and think "YES PLEASE CUM FOR HIM" and get so excited I'm out of the moment and out of touch with my arousal. Like you are trying to lucid dream and get so excited falling asleep you keep waking up at the last moment.

I think all you can do is tell your boyfriend what I told my lover - that it has nothing to do with him, what he's doing feels amazing, it has to do with your body and what you need to reach climax. Yeah you need good stimulation, but also a lack of stress or whatever that has nothing to do with how the sex feels but rather what your mindset and level of relaxation is. Obviously make sure that he knows how into it you are when stuff is going down, make noise, smile, kiss him, talk, be communicate in all ways.
And then basically explain to him that not putting too much focus on the orgasm makes it likelier for you to get there than anything else.
>>
>>17929365
Visible abs look a bit trashy to me.
I like muscular guys but a bit of a soft beer belly is much hotter than ripped abs.
>>
>>17929088
That's some hot stuff provided I feel comfortable that he's genuinely also into the female physique.

>>17929365
I dislike abs. I know that's not a majority opinion but I have also had lots of female friends throughout life and have never met anyone who did not care more about the bigger picture (eg they like slender, slighter guys, or guys who are "bigger" - tall, or husky, or muscular, or any combination of the three) and their face/eyes/smile than exact level of bodyfat or muscle.
>>
So I've been friends with a girl since we were quite young and we're both 21 now. We've been really close friends ever since middle school, but our relationship dynamic seems like it's changing a bit and I'm not sure how to handle it

>before I left the country for a semester of study abroad, she kissed me on the cheek while we were hugging each other goodbye
>after I got back, I kissed her on the cheek one night and told her how much it had surprised me when she did that before.
>she responded by kissing me on the cheek and telling me it's because she loves me
>this isn't a new thing for us, we tell each other I love you on a pretty regular basis
>last night, hug at the end of hanging out
>she's holding me closer and longer than usual
>I say "Love you", she says, "I love you so much, Anon".
>looks shy and smiley after we break the embrace

We've been so close for so long that I don't know if she's actually catching feelings for me or just happens to be more affectionate. Would kissing her on the lips to see what happens be a bad plan of action?
>>
>>17929373
When I say not having abs I'm talking about something like the guy in the pic, not a beer belly.
>>
Girls and Guys?

How can I start a text conversation with something other than "How's it going" or a variation of that.

And ways to keep it going for a bit?
>>
>>17929385
Oh that looks perfectly fine, even too muscular/ripped for my personal taste. A bit of chub looks good.
>>
>>17929383
It does sound like she's catching feelings. Don't believe the movies and go straight for the lips, though. The shitty thing about that move is that for most people, a mouth to mouth kiss is pretty intimate. So someone just trying it out means that if they find out you don't like it, they already crossed a boundary you wanted to establish.

It is much easier to keep your hands draped on her, be reluctant to let go after a hug and see how she responds. Pull her in closer if she looks pleased/comfortable. You can try to kiss her after very long eye contact, fidgeting, blushing, looking away etc. Sometimes it is just obvious. But don't do it out of the blue.

>>17929387
Personally don't really like to act out real conversations over text. It's just too limited for it. I'd rather have people text me something that happened to them/reminded them of me/whatever than do the whole "good how are you?".
>>
>>17929385
That guy has abs
>>
>>17929401
>Personally don't really like to act out real conversations over text. It's just too limited for it. I'd rather have people text me something that happened to them/reminded them of me/whatever than do the whole "good how are you?".

It's just that we don't see each other in person, so I have that as my only choice with her
>>
>>17929057
Plot twist he is bisexual. There is no flipping between gay straight bi etc. those are labels to create social security with oneself. You gotta accept it or break up with him.
>>
>>17929403
Well, sort of. He's definitely still got a good bit of fat on him though, so I was referring to the really shredded look.
>>
>>17929412
>good bit of fat
We have entirely different ideas about that... he looks pretty hard.
>>
>>17929141
>over 50
If you OP, I don't know how your bf doesn't have AIDS. You got him tested, right?
>>
Has anyone ever spent the night with a prostitute? Is $500 a normal price for an entire night (for example: from 22:00 to 09:00)?
>>
>>17929387
Details, learn details. You can start convos on what you know about details you've learned previously, ie "How's the job hunt with going?" "Have you painted anything new?" "I just had the most amazing grapefruit!". You further the conversation by asking questions about responses, which helps you learn more details.
>>
>>17929412
I'd say a healthy amount. Maybe not sub 15%. I get what you mean though.

I personally am "shredded" as you say and I've been with all shapes and sizes. I must say I like the feeling f a hard slim woman over a normal fat one. Although they can look appealing to the eye, what is appealing to the touch can be much different.
>>
>>17929424
Why do you need to literally sleep with them?
>>
>>17929424
Never been with one but I'm Dutch and know a bit about prostitution. You have to realize that in this case you are not paying her for her time as much as you are paying her for not getting anything else from anyone else. You are basically hogging her entire work day and whatever you pay her will be her complete salary.

Obviously it depends on the risk she's taking (is it legal or not? how strict the consequences? what about the risk for hiv?), how hot she is, how desperate for money she is/whether it is primary or additional income, what you want to do with her besides have her for the entire night... but it does not sound unreasonable to me at all.
>>
>>17929415
Lol this board is a joke, people relate aids to sexual orientation and partner count instead of condom usage or not
>>
>>17929207
I don't want a guy sticking his dick in me if its been up a bunch of guys' assholes
>>
>>17929426
I guess.

I know she has a certification exam in a few weeks, so I'll probably ask how that went the next day, and try to ask some more questions to keep it going.

I've managed to keep conversations going with her for 5-10 hrs on multiple occasions, but I typically struggle in starting them reasonably.
>>
>>17929444
Implying instead of
>>
>>17929452
Do it more based on feel cause that's what girls do. Your texts will be more diluted but the convos will go smoother.
>>
>>17929432
Because she is from the other side of the city and I want to pass some time with her.

>>17929437
Where I live, it's legal and they work during the day, so I'm not hogging her entire work day.
>>
>>17929466
You clearly don't understand statistics and basic math if you think both things are directly related
>>
>>17929473
Yea, I noticed. Alot of our conversations kinda fall back on something more kinda EMT stuff, with her saying this during the last conversation
"Hahah definitely, but I'll tell you, it's the best feeling to help the people that need it"
>>
>>17929476
Okay, that does change things somewhat. But I still don't think it sounds outrageous. It is not just a lot of time and work but also higher risk: she's probably going to fall asleep at one point or another, which I bet is not something most prostitutes would like to ever do around their clients.

But of course, if you want to be sure, I'd head straight either to a forum of enthusiasts who know the prices in your area, or ask around among other prostitutes how much they would charge. You could use the leverage of other workers asking a lower price to persuade her to lower hers potentially.
>>
>>17929312
Good to know. No I just don't fall in love all that easily and my relationships usually strand because I stop caring. So I'm bascially just looking for a FWB until I find I girl I'm really crazy about (and then I will probably mess up but whatever ).
>>
>>17929446
What if he was a bottom? I'm genuinely curious about your answer.

>>17929452
Well, you know your strong suits, so that is a plus. Asking her about an exam is a great one. It shows you've paid enough attention to remember special dates as well as getting the conversational ball rolling. Another great trick is not falling into the "I'm asking about you so I can talk about me" thing. You can state something going on with you, like "I've had the most amazing, I can't wait to tell you about it." and then talk about it. It shows that you're willing to share and is a good starter. If you get a good balance between both of you initiating conversations, talking about yourselves, and asking about each other, the times in between will become much shorter.
>>
>>17929496
>Well, you know your strong suits, so that is a plus. Asking her about an exam is a great one. It shows you've paid enough attention to remember special dates as well as getting the conversational ball rolling. Another great trick is not falling into the "I'm asking about you so I can talk about me" thing. You can state something going on with you, like "I've had the most amazing, I can't wait to tell you about it." and then talk about it. It shows that you're willing to share and is a good starter. If you get a good balance between both of you initiating conversations, talking about yourselves, and asking about each other, the times in between will become much shorter.

Yea, I actually messaged her yesterday asking about how her trip was, I coulda built off of that, but I didnt think of it until after the conversation died out. I did manage to find out when her exam is, so I'll text her then asking about that.

The thing with her is that she really never initiates. The closest is when she responds the following day to a message. But still is willing to talk for hours and share alot of stuff about her, and she will still ask about me. It's just that she doesnt initiate
>>
Guys:
What makes you consider a girl to be cute over hot or sexy? Is there a difference? Is one better than the other or is it all about aesthetic?
>>
>>17929515
It takes people time to initiate. There is a level of trust that has to be built. That's why your initiations should show what kind of behavior you're desiring (which appears to be more conversations and building a connection) and that you are willing to be open. You're making the first move either way, might as well show that you're willing to share and be involved. Just don't over do it, that can come off as really weird.
>>
>>17929544
What would could be seen as over doing it?
>>
>>17929533
Cute means I want to cuddle you, sexually means I want to sex you. I definitely prefer cute but everyone is different . Innocent is cute, seductive is generally sexy.
>>
>>17929549
Anything you wouldn't say to another closer acquaintance. That is where people get all warped, they think of conversations like they're already at some future point. Unless you have some serious history, think about it like talking to someone who you've talked to a similar amount. For example, I wouldn't talk about a shit I had unless it was with my doctor or someone very close. Now take it down from that extreme to a more practical level.
>>
>>17929577
I think that goes without say.

As it stands most of our conversations are School, Family or Work based. So nothing too much.

I have known this girl for close to a year, and just over the past few conversations she seemed to start to send more natural sounding messages instead of almost the rehearsed types.
>>
i live in the southern hemisphere and im starting to see a lot of pics of my friends at the beach and shit and i couldnt help but notice that im in better shape than most of them.
am i being superficial, is it wrong to think like this?, im achieving ottermode while looking like a legit fuccboi
>>
Whenever I spend money, I get sad. :(
Will I ever get a gf like this?
>>
>>17929586
>I think that goes without say.

Awesome, you know how to function! You'd be amazed at how often I have to explain that stuff.

>As it stands most of our conversations are
School, Family or Work based. So nothing too much.

Start gradually branching out. Talk about how certain events that are more emotionally intense feel. Share experiences of the same feeling or experiences that run in a similar vein. Food is another good one. Each of those topics ties into food somehow (School and work through meal breaks and family gatherings often entail dinners and the like).

>I have known this girl for close to a year, and just over the past few conversations she seemed to start to send more natural sounding messages instead of almost the rehearsed types.

That sounds like you are moving out of the acquaintance phase. That means "getting to know you" time. Be honest and open (again, goes without saying) and remember to go general to specific. There are universal experiences that you can start from (we all eat, sleep, enjoy some form of art, have our idiosyncrasies, etc.) and in turn those will lead to specifics and general deeper conversations. Use the specifics to start conversations and once you have a good enough idea about the deeper aspects, start talking about those. They'll help get an idea of who you both truly are and give more meaningful specifics.
>>
>>17929620
why do you get sad?
what does one have to do with the other?
>>
>>17929641
Because I like my monies too much and I don't wanna get poor.
Because girls like to spend money. Or are there girls like me? (I bet there is not even 1 ITT)
>>
>>17929637
Yea. I guess she is kinda moving away from just being an acquaintance towards being a friend (or more hopefully, seems like there is a chance of that)

And yea, I see that, with the general to specific. I have done that in the past with her. And, yea. I'll work on possibly moving deeper into who she is, and be more open about me.
>>
>telling me she wants me
>goes back to her ex
>blocks me
>tells me she wants me
>unblocks me
>tells me she needs time
>blocks me
fuck this
>>
is it weird that im considering using my imagination to jerk off to a girl that i've been dating for about 2 months?
>>
>>17929948

Why is it weird to imagine your girl? I don't get the problem.
>>
>>17929951
it feels like im crossing a boundary that shouldn't be crossed yet
>>
File: 1483734923540.jpg (240KB, 1426x882px) Image search: [Google]
1483734923540.jpg
240KB, 1426x882px
>>17928994
I was going to get a gf but after reading this infographic I'm seriously considering a trebuchet instead. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>17929978

Have you never imagined someone you know when you fapped?
>>
guys

my bf is extremely clingy lately.
today i had to tell him in a stern voice that yes, he NEEDS to meet up with his friends and NO i won't come with him. i told him he can't let all his friendships die because he can't be without me for a second.

what do i do?
i don't want him to regret losing all his friends and also suffocating me in a gew months...
>>
>>17929998

Why is he clingy? Any possible ideas for why he might need extra attention right now? How long have you two been dating?
>>
>>17929987
no. do people usually do that?

also, it just became salient to me that i've gotten off to some pretty weird shit, but i suddenly feel reluctant to do so to the thought of the girl i've been seeing. is this what cognitive dissonance feels lije?
>>
>>17929998
Go to a club and fuck Tyrone, then your pussy BF will learn his place.
>>
>>17929985
Yeah, got mine last year. It's awesome, can't wait to test it out on Jerusalem this summer
>>
>>17929998
Know how you feel... Maybe it's because his friends don't appreciate him?
>>
>>17930008
You're overthinking this so much

In fap realm I've fucked from family members to pornstars. I only don't fap to my gf because we've been toghether for 8 years and I have had so much sex with her that there's not much else I could fantasize about her.

But two months? I'd make sure to fuck her at least twice a day, one for real and one fapping
>>
>>17930008

Wow, thanks kind of boring of you.

I still think it's not bad to think of your girlfriend while fapping, but if you don't want to do it, then don't do it.
>>
>>17930011
Sweet, I've already ordered my templar outfit.
>>
>>17930007
he's very insecure and always fears that i don't really love him (i never gave him a reason to think that, he just thinks he isn't worthy of love in general).

we've been together for a bit more than a year

>>17930009
i don't see any win here

>>17930013
they do. i know them and they're awesome guys. i could have gone with them but if i go, my bf clings to me the whole evening and speaks maybe 5 words to each of his friends. i don't want him to become THAT guy
>>
>>17930026
>i don't want him to become THAT guy
If you have to force him to hang out with his own friends he already is THAT guy.
>>
>>17930026
>he's very insecure and always fears that i don't really love him

A whole year and he still doubts you?

But then, is this clingy-ness something new? Or was he always like this?

Because if he was always like this, then drop his ass, he clearly won't change.
>>
>>17930031
i am aware. but it has gotten worse over time and so far i tought it might maybe fade a bit with time. but now i felt like it's time to push against this development.

>>17930045
he was always rather needy and clingy. but it is starting to grow into different dimensions atm
>>
Bump: >>17929620
>>17929668
>>
>>17930050
>he was always rather needy and clingy. but it is starting to grow into different dimensions atm

Then the question is why. Bear in mind, you don't need to ask this question, but I assume you like him a bit if you two have been doing this for a year.

Maybe something happened to him and he is dealing with it by clinging to you. Maybe he just got comfortable and is trying to move into full dependency.

You know him better than we do, so figure that out and decide if it's worth sticking with him. I think you are within your rights to walk away, but whatever. This doesn't sound like a healthy relationship for you.
>>
>>17928994
I see a lot of people saying "just be yourself and you'll get a gf in no time!" The problem is that I'm the kind of guy who lurks on /b/ and /r9k/. Thus, when I'm "being myself" I act like an autist and say weird/creepy/cringy shit.
Should I be myself or try to be a normie? The goal being to at least become friends with girls.
>>
>>17930053
why are you so afraid of being poor? habe you grown up poor or have your parents grown up poor and made it clear that one could end in the gutter at any moment if you're not on guard?
>>
>>17929668
>>17930053

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetty_Green

I would consider addressing your issues. There's nothing wrong with having some healthy savings, but hoarding money is pointless and bad for the economy.
>>
>>17930053
Reality is an illusion, money is just paper.

You are a small, sniveling, cheap-ass excuse for a human being.
>>
>>17930061
he had asked me to marry him 6 months into our relationship (bear in mind that we knew each other 2 years prior to starting to date).
it was a bit too soon for me but i loved and still love him and we are actually an awesome match besides this. so i figured i'd say yes to not reject him since i would have said yes in a few months anyways. but we haven't fixed a date. guess that uncertainty is what makes him uncomfortable. i would set a date, but his possessivenes is making me second guessing if i want this for the rest of my life.

oh well, i guess i need to have (another...) talk with him about this.

but what should i ask/tell him? we've had this talk a few times already but i feel like we always miss the point by a bit
>>
I'm considering to make a proposition to my bf. I'm assexual but I love him, and for all evidence and patience, he loves me too.
But I don't think it's fair to deprive him of sex just because I'm not interested. So I thought to tell him he can fuck whoever he wants, as long as we keep romantically involved.

Guys, how would you feel about that?
And to anyone who have an opinion, how likely is this to go wrong and make me lose him? I'm not jealous at all, but I don't know how much more likely is he to become attached to someone he can actually touch.
>>
>>17930078

What's the point to make? For you, of course.
>>
>>17930080
Most guys would be amazed by that, but only if they were capable to actually fuck another girl.
>>
>>17930080

Yeah, you could do that. But there's always the chance that eventually he'll fuck someone he also finds romantically interesting and then he'll drop you, because if he can have both love and sex, why would he not rather take that deal. Sexual needs (or lack of) are sorta important for relationship functionality and if you're in the far ends of the spectrum, such incompatibility means you will break up sooner rather than later.
>>
>>17930081
that he won't lose me. but i can never make him believe me.
>>
>>17930080

Like >>17930100 said, the risk for you is that he finds someone who is compatible in both things. So you have to be 100% sure that you'll be able to hold him romantically.

Also, maybe you could supervise him, help him pick the girls, set up some rules that he can't repeat any girls and only go out with one night stands.
>>
>>17930080
i'd be concerned by all the oxytocine that gets pumped out after sex.

i'm a very sexual girl and i am amazed every time anew, how strong female sexuality can reign over guys. it's a fire that burns very hot.
>>
>>17930101

You can't make him believe you. All you can do is be honest and open. If he still doesn't trust you, that's his problem.
>>
>>17930080
why don't you just let him have sex with you and see if you start to like it. Maybe you will develop a taste for it in the same way you start to like beer after drinking it enough.
>>
>>17930112
what advice would you give me if i was him, asking you how to learn to trust my gf and to get over my insecurity and feeling of not being worth her love?
>>
>>17930080
I suggest you be involved in the process.
>>
>>17930116

I'd tell you to work on your self esteem. If you can't love yourself, then of course you won't believe other people saying they love you.
>>
>>17930124
and how do you learn to love yourself out of thin air? how do you get good selfesteem (note, he is fairly successfull in his job and ambitious in his hobbies, but that doesn't do anything for his selfworth)?
>>
>>17930129

That's up to him. He has to find a way to like himself. Each person values different things, so he has to find the things he values in himself, or work on acquiring them for himself. That's a personal process. You can be there and walk it with him, but he has to want to do it. you can't make someone love themselves.
>>
>>17930136
i know i can't. but maybe if i could tell him what he could do he would do it...
>>
>>17930144

You can try, sure. But in the end, it's up to him. Just remember that.
>>
>>17930080
>romantically involved
To be honest, i don't understand what this means.
>>
>>17930097
He has had gf's before, so I think he is.

>>17930100
That's my fear, in fact. If someone can provide him with the romance, the friendship, the support and the sex, I'd definitely be out.
>such incompatibility means you will break up sooner rather than later
We had this conversation even before he asked me to be his gf. He went in fully aware of it, and I warned him exactly of that. He thinks we can make it, but I always have this certainty that the end will come soon. I'm scared I'm rushing it.

>>17930106
>>17930117
While the supervision idea is interesting, wouldn't you feel like it's too controlling? How likely would a guy accept conditions such as these?

>>17930107
I'm aware of his history, and there's no indication he's ever been the puppy sort.

>>17930115
You have no clue how much this terrifies me.
Has anyone had to ease an gf into sex? I could try, but I don't know what I could do to keep my nerve.

>>17930173
This means the unconditional support that doesn't need sex to happen. We look out for each other all the time. This is the most solid relationship I've ever had, I don't really want to rush this to an end.
>>
>>17930232
>While the supervision idea is interesting, wouldn't you feel like it's too controlling? How likely would a guy accept conditions such as these?

I have threesomes with my gf and we pick the girls toghether. Idk how that'd work because you'd be completly uninterested sexually in the girls as my gf is. But I believe you can understand human beauty and sexual traits he'd like even if they don't turn you on.

So you don't need to have final word or anything. Just take part in it as a fun thing to do with him, like making fun of people on the street. He'll appreciate your company doing that and might even find it hot. It's fun to check girls with bros, and it's even funner with your gf, even if she's not into girls.
>>
So I had surgery today and the anesthetics made me all loopy.

I texted this girl I haven't spoken to in months telling her in how I think she was the cutest girl ever.
She seemed to take it well and we've been talking for a bit.
Not sure what to do now. The conversation is starting to dwindle a bit. I want to ask her out but I know its probably a really bad idea. Should I just leave it how it is and see what happen?
>>
>>17930232
>Has anyone had to ease an gf into sex? I could try, but I don't know what I could do to keep my nerve.

Wait are you assexual or you have some other problem?

Also, get him into cuckquean
>>
Girls, what are your thoughts on growers vs. showers?
>>
>>17930281
idgaf. i like cocks. in every state of arousal and in every size (yes, i fap to tiny cock porn, but would like one i can actually feel irl. hypocritical, i know).
why do you ask?
>>
>>17930281
I didn't see my boyfriend's soft dick till months into the relationship, and at that point I didn't care because I already knew how big it was when it was hard.
>>
>>17930253
Ok, I like this idea. Thank you very much. I'm actually very mindful of beauty, and I kind of analyze the looks of other girls already, so sharing these thoughts with him does sound like it could be nice.

>>17930265
No other problem, just feels a little invasive (uh, duh). Since I never tried it before, I think it became a kind of monster in my head.
Now, cuckquean doesn't sound the last bit appealing, but I think nothing would to me. Wouldn' t he think it's creepy to have me watching though?
>>
>>17930232
>unconditional support that doesn't need sex to happen
Sounds like regular friendship, to me.
>>
>>17930314
You have really good friends then. But that's a first for me.
>>
>>17930281
There's something really hot about a grower. It turns me on so much. But show-ers are hot too. You just don't get a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>17930297
Did you have non penetrative sex at least? Like masturbation or oral?

It depends, he might find it hot that you're there. Some guys get off to that. You can even act like the "director" of your own sex video lol
>>
>>17930290
>I didn't see my boyfriend's soft dick till months into the relationship

It's a trust issue, if the relationship doesn't work out we don't want you gossiping around about how our wieners looks small.
>>
Girls (Or anyone really)

How can I somewhat subtly flirt with this girl over text to kinda test the waters with her?
>>
>>17930394
I gave him oral a few times. It didn't bother me, and I was happy to see he enjoyed it to the point I sort of begin enjoying it too after a while. I've never masturbated though. Like, I really like seeing him feeling good, but I don't want him to do anything to me. Which, now that I think about it, seems like a perfect mindset for cuckquean lol
Ok, I guess it's worth a shot. I suppose I can mention the idea to him, thank you.
>>
>>17930398
It's more like we were 16 and kissing made him rock hard.
He has a respectable wiener by the way.
>>
>>17929057
I've been with girls that have slept with more women than I have. What about his past threatens you so much that you're considering breaking up over it?
>>
>>17930436
Most guys don't look 'respectable' when soft, though.
>>
>>17930405
Just ask her questions about herself and flirt lol tell her she's cute
>>
>>17930451
I mean, most of the time if I interact with a dick I want it to be hard. I don't really care how it looks when it's soft.
>>
>>17929263
Anything you're passionate about. Unless it's something really polarizing.
>>
>>17930459
Eh, my concern is that she may or may not be into my flirting. And, I value here as an actual friend as well. So, I don't want to say something the pushes her from me even as a friend

Also, could saying something like this be seen as a subtle way? " Damn you and doing everything that I've been meaning to do."
Ad a response like this be positive? "Ahahah well you can always take a class!"
>>
My long time friend (she's female, I'm male) did her hair up real nice the other day and all we were doing was going to the mall for pizza and to check out the vidya shops. It was curly and the type of thing I'd expect women to do if they're going out somewhere fancy or whatever. She knows I'm attentive and I quite often pay her compliments on what she's wearing or whatever, so what did she mean by this? Or as always am I just reading into it massively?

>tl;dr why did my friend go out of her way to look good for something mundane that we do often
>>
>>17930487
She could have just felt inspired that day or she just likes your compliments. Every woman likes feeling pretty and having their efforts recognized.
>>
Girls
If you dumped a guy, got all of your mutual friends to pick you over him, and are starting to catch feelings for another guy that's in that group of friends, what can the guy that you dumped do to get you back or at least show that he doesn't need you? I'm just tired of looking pathetic to her especially whenever I see her with guy friends who she's had a past with while I'm just walking across.
>>
>>17930487
Bro. Look. All of us could sit here and spin our wheels about what she may or may not have meant by it. But here's what I'm seeing about you:

You like this chick more than a friend, if you're going so far as to think about it and wonder what her intentions are. Ok, so, stop screwing around and try to pull yourself out of the friendzone. If you like this chick and want to pursue something more with her, make that known to her. Don't play these stupid mindgames with yourself.
>>
>>17930510
Live your own life. Have hobbies, have things to do
>>
>>17930254
Why would it be a bad idea to ask her out? You have a perfect excuse - you haven't talked in a while and you should meet to catch up.
>>
Girls

Is there any difference between "Ahahah", "Hahah" and lol?
>>
>>17930518
Oh I do. At least I did. Every time I try to pick them up I just think of her.
>>
>>17930080
I was more or less asexual in my last relationship. I did some maintenance sex with him but I didn't like it. It was a chore.
I tried to convince him to fuck other girls, but he didn't like the idea of fucking people without emotions and he was thoroughly monogamous.
>>
>>17930513
I'm past the point of redemption friendo. I met her at uni over 7 years ago, and when I hinted that I liked her she made it clear she liked another guy (who ended up blowing her off much to my relief). We ended up staying in regular contact and she's one of just 2 friends I have in the area.

I have really liked her in the past, it has subdued now (and I speak with other women) and she's pretty much my best friend, so I've got to the point where telling her how I feel would probably just kill our friendship.

I had a gf recently for a few months and I was too embarrassed to even tell my friend. I've mentioned her since, vaguely, so maybe that's inspired some change in her mentality? Sadly I've put myself in an awful position and only have my pathetic self to blame.
>>
>>17930417
You seem more like "sexphobic" and afraid of trying then assexual. But I'm happy that my suggestion pleased you.

As a guy I love that my gf lets me have other girls in front of her (although she also participates, she enjoys watching too). You bf might be resistant at first because he might think your testing him or that you might regret it later, but it's a very common male fetish to have two girls in a room, regardless of the situation as long as it is sexy

And who knows, it might entice your curiosity and encourage you to try it seeing another girl enjoying herself with your guy. Good luck and keep us posted!
>>
How do I come off more flirty than friendly w/ a girl I like, after having a great first date?

I want to start a real relationship with this person, but I feel like I'm too conservative/respectful and will put myself in the friendzone
>>
>>17930080
>Guys, how would you feel about your asexual gf letting you fuck whoever he wants?

To be honest, No fucking idea unless i'm there. My gut response is, I need physical intimacy with the person I'm with, and getting it from someone else would make me feel kind of empty, so I'd not be interested in that kind of arrangement.

But I've also never been in that position, so I have no idea how i'd actually react if I was knee deep in such a place.

Either way, you should talk to him about it. All not talking to him about it would do, is create a larger and larger rift between you two, because you'd be depriving him of the opportunity to understand what's going on in your mind. If ou truly do care about each other, that rift is eventually guaranteed wreck your relationship with much more certainty than anything you could ever say would.
>>
>>17929533
>What makes you consider a girl to be cute over hot or sexy?
Look up neoteny.
>>
>>17930289
I'm a grower. Like, I'm average when erect, but you would never guess it when looking at my dick when it's flaccid. I'm not kidding when I say that my dick is like two inches soft.
>>
Girls
Should I ask a girl whom I have been texting with back and forth, if she is romantically interested in me? We've been texting for roughly three weeks now. I am romantically interested in her, but I will not be able to see her for a year (which was the premise of me getting her number, to keep in touch despite the fact that I had not known her very well before).

This is the closest I have ever gotten to expressing my feelings for a girl and the ambiguity is killing me inside.
>>
Ladies
Tl;dr: She said "I wish you were my brother." I've taken this to mean she has zero romantic interest in me, but what would you think?

Slightly longer
>met online, began having long conversations immediately
>We agree on a lot, which is interesting because our backgrounds are different
>it's clear that she cares for her brother a lot, too the point of wanting to live with him back when they lived independently in the same city.

I know if i told a woman i wished she were my sister, that would absolutely mean I had no romantic interest.

And she's Japanese, if that matters. I know incest is a stereotypical otaku fetish, but hell, I don't know how it's perceived generally there.
>>
How to roleplay bro/sis incest in bed? We're both into it but don't know what to do
>>
>>17930597
>>17930671
I have just spoke to my boyfriend. He a little weirded out, so I decided to give him sometime to digest it, and perhaps he'll have new input tomorrow.
I'm feeling discouraged, but I guess that if it has to end because of our sexual incompatibility, it better end soon before either of us gets too invested.
>>
>>17928994
I'm about to send a fairly lengthy email to a girl who commented on something I said, asked how my Christmas was, how my New Years was and how ready I am for the next semester.

Would it be reasonable for a guy to send a longish answer to all of that?

It's in email and her comment on what I said wasn't short so I'd feel wrong just saying "It was good and you?"
>>
I was in group therapy for substance abuse back in college. There was a girl who was there with me for three years. We went to every single group. And I guess we liked each other. We never hung outside of group.

There was no romantic feelings between us and I don't want there to be. Would be it weird to send her a request on instagram? It's been three years and I just want to see how she's doing. I don't know how I would explain how I found her. I don't even use social media
>>
>>17931021
If she emailed you, she'll want to read your response. Just do it.
>>
>>17931021
Go for a mid term response. "Christmas was nice, I spent it at [whererever] while I went to [blabla] for New Year's. What about you, any fun parties you attended?". Not too vague, but not too long. Same kind of response for the next semester.
"As for the next semester, I'm [whatever]. I'm excited about [blabla] and worried about [blabla] because [reason]. How were your grades?"

No need to write a bible there.
>>
>>17928994
Girls: Girl who said she'd be down for a date is taking 6+ hours to respond, ( i wait about an hour or 2 to right back) the dates tommorow, but should i just cancel it if shes this uninterested in talking?
>>
>>17931083
If she didn't want it, she'd stop responding entirely.
Maybe she overthinks her text, maybe she wants to play it cool out of imaturity or insecurity, maybe she's busy, who knows.
If you want to, reply, if you don't, stop replying. Don't you go overthinking.
>>
File: emailz.jpg (171KB, 1314x401px) Image search: [Google]
emailz.jpg
171KB, 1314x401px
>>17931039
>>17931036
Tried to answer sincerely but it still came out kinda long. What do you guys think?
>>
So I went on a date with this girl and we seemed to hit it off. She was very open to conversation and we were both smiling and laughing.

Problem is, she's mentioned her ex for the fourth time or so in the course of our conversations.

Sounds like she was in a long and healthy relationship before she got dumped.

Am I supposed to run away? I like her and want to make things work but I'm really confused. Why would she seem like she's having a great time but still talk about her ex?
>>
>>17931102
No, that looks just right. It's not a big wall of text nor is it an uninterested one liner. Send it.
>>
>>17931093
Thanks, you're right. Guess i'm just overthinking.
Gotta trust her to make her own decision.
>>17931102
This isn't very important but i'm not sure if "buckaroos" is the way to go there.
>>
>>17931108
I think I will.

>>17931109
Good point, I tend to spice up conversations with irony when comfortable. Conversations with my brother barely resemble language.
>>
>>17931123
>>17931109
>>17931108
Sent it and changed buckaroos to dollarydoos (nah I changed it to dollars). Thanks for the feedback, anons.
>>
>>17931092
People get busy. The truth is you have no idea why she hasn't responded. Don't worry about it.
>>
For everyone,

I'm having trouble lately having fun. Just with having fun and enjoying life.

I'm a very outgoing person. I like to go out at nights, I like clubs, I like all sorts of music. I can party on my own, go to a night club alone and by the time it's the middle of the party everyone knows me as "the best dancer in the room". I'm very passionate, I sing out loud, I'm a natural entertainer.

But lately I've been feeling a lot the social preassure of not doing drugs. I don't shame everyone who does them, I don't care, after all we're all here to have fun... but sometimes I feel out of place in certain parties, in certain circles. May it be just a party in a small club in wich some guys ask me why I don't do drugs or a social gathering in wich everyone is networking, painting lines and sealing the deal afterwards by having an orgy

I just feel like my personal choice makes me a boring person or something. I feel out of place so much, I don't know what to think... I just don't want to do drugs to fit in, that's already like a really shitty reason to do something. I just wanna have fun, party all night long, go to raves -if my body can take it, and i'm very energetic-

It feels like, specially if you're around the creative circles of a big city, that if you don't do drugs you're a weirdo
>>
Girls

I feel like you all will think I'm pathetic because I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend before. I'm successful in my life, and I'm not bad looking.. but I still feel like you all judge harshly
>>
>>17928994
Men, do you like women with feminine penises? I mean really feminine, soft and hairless.
>>
>>17931239
You just explained that's a feeling in your own head, and not something anyone actually feels.

So accept that, and then start asking women out if you want girlfriend.
>>
>>17931243

But is it true or not.
>>
>>17931239
You have to start somewhere, dude. If you put yourself down thinking about this then you'll be causing yourself confidence and waiting longer to have a girlfriend. As long as you're well-adjusted and know how to behave around people don't worry about it. If it comes up, just say you've dated here and there. My guess based on my relationships is that it probably won't come up, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>17931239
Not at all but I'm over 30 and a virgin. I developed later, didn't even see sexuality at 18-22 and after that it took a while to have serious interest to even do anything. When I look at 19-20 year olds now they look like kids, even some 25-27year olds look like kids.
>>
>>17931231
>It feels like, specially if you're around the creative circles of a big city, that if you don't do drugs you're a weirdo
Know how you feel. Just understand that just like not everyone who abstains from drugs judges people who use them, not everyone who uses drugs judges you for not doing them. Sure, some people might tease you and pressure, but for the most part, people will let it go so long as you do one thing: give a stern answer. If you try to be polite, or make a point to avoid stepping on someone's toes, or let them know you don't judge them, it's really obvious, and comes across that you're unsure about yourself, and all that does is invite them to pressure you. If you give a straightforward "Sorry, I don't come here to do drugs. That's not my thing," they'll be more likely to back off, and you'll see that you're not going to leave a bad impression on them, and that worry that you're a weirdo will start to alleviate the more you say no. In all honesty, people will be more respectful of you if you give them a solid answer.
>>
>>17931249
The truth is nobody cares about you either way, until you give them a reason to.

Female coworkers or classmates have no strong opinion of you until you actually start engaging them, and given the question you asked on guessing you don't have a ton of interaction with women anyway.

Once you actually start trying, some women will like you and some won't. Date the ones who do, and don't pay attention to the ones that don't.
>>
>>17931231
It is like that at first, but after a while nobody cares. There are creatives who just like to show themselves in creative circles and don't really do much or still study but if you get more serious about what you do, you have to be either work hard, party hard type that is no healthy and not achievable for most or forget drugs and over drinking.
>>
>>17930982

Just give him time. Like I said, it'd not as easy for guys to sort this out as most people think. You shouldn't feel discouraged though, because it's a sign that he really likes you. Was he a manwhore he'd take that chance without a second tought.

Like I said I have had a few threesomes with my gf, and although it was my idea, I felt very strange kissing and touching another women in front of her, even though she enjoyed the whole thing. It's hard at first, not that you're making a sacrifice, but it's odd in a good way.

But don't feel bad for his initial reaction. It means he really is into you. You just have to reassure you that it won't affect what you have now and that if anything goes wrong, both of you will agree to pull the plug and keep things as they were before.
>>
File: IMG_8113.png (83KB, 249x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8113.png
83KB, 249x500px
>go out with girl
>have sex the day after we met
>great synergy, both really like each other and sex was great
>she's not looking for a bf and neither am I after a gf
>she lives in another city
>we talk once a week in average
>she never starts
>when I start, says she missed me and is eager to see me again
>but convos never go past that
>she never brings up any subjects
>I'm visiting her city in a business trip
>She says she's really happy and that we'll definitely go out
>and that's all, convo goes cold again

She sounds just like pic related. I don't feel like we're compatible just in bed because we had a great time out of it too. I don't know what to think of it.

Is it possible that she just has a boring life and not much to talk about? She's admitedly a workaholic and her free time is filled with netflix and sleeping according to her.
>>
>>17931275

Ok well that makes sense.

But what am I suppose to do if I can't get women I'm attracted to? As far as self improvements go, I'm maxed out. Careerwise I'm successful, I'm going to the gym to get in shape, and I do interesting things like travel a lot. But, I can't attract women that I'm physically attracted to
>>
>>17931301
Online dating is a thing, my friend
>>
>>17931325

Lol, online dating is the fucking worst.. 90% of the women are not attractive. The 10% that are get thousands of messages. so the odds of them even seeing my message are slim to none.
>>
>>17931332

Keep telling yourself that

I found multiple "unicorns" (single girls willing to do a ffm threesome) and I'm a 6,5/10 on a good day, not rich and have almost no game beyound being straight as a jackass
>>
>>17931344

Yeah and those girls probably weren't attractive at all
>>
File: IMG_8044.jpg (63KB, 425x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8044.jpg
63KB, 425x663px
>>17931347
Most were easily above 7/10, but the two we really went out with were 8/10 at least

Pic related one of them
>>
>>17931354
Nice.
>>
File: 1452538990619.jpg (67KB, 856x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452538990619.jpg
67KB, 856x960px
>>17930080
I'm on the opposite end of this problem (I'm the bf and my gf hasn't much interest in sex) and I got a lot of flack for asking about it. I'm still not entirely sure how to talk to her about it, I'd really like her input on things and even her help but it all seems a little weird. It's something I want to do but it's brought about an internal conflict like I've never felt before.

I really need help with this. I'm going crazy trying to figure it out.
>>
>>17931354
where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>17931378
Brazil, but in a city that definitly isn't the fuckfest the country is famous for

I know it sounds like I'm bragging and my country might sound as an excuse since we're known for being horny monkeys, but I just meant that if I'm average at best and can convince qts to have a threesome, it can't be THAT hard for singles
>>
>>17931377
By flack for asking, I mean a LOT on /adv/ for asking, not from my gf. She's the one that brought it up to me to think about and I haven't said much to her about it.
>>
>hung out with a girl last night
>pretty sure she has a boyfriend
>hasn't really mentioned him but told me that they were together back in Octoberish
>ate some strawberries
>got down to the last one and I said we should split it
>she ate her half
>I opened my mouth for her to give it to me
>said she knew that was coming
>told her that I just thought of it and didn't plan it or anything
>she seemed a little surprised and put it my mouth

Does that seem platonic? Last night was the first night we've hung out since she told me she got back together with her ex. IMO, if I were the/a boyfriend, I'd be pissed if my girlfriend put half a strawberry in a guy's mouth.
>>
>>17931401
Actually she hasn't mentioned him at all. At one point I had her laughing to the point that she couldn't really talk and I asked if anyone else makes her laugh that much. She didn't answer so I said that I'll take that as a yes.

Seems like that would be the perfect time to say, "Well my boyfriend does."
>>
>>17931384
>brazil

Well that answers that, shit if you're some turbonerd dotafaggot fucking two sluts at a time there in some 2nd world country then I know for a fact I can fuck four 10's at a time just by showing them by big, fat, juicy american wallet.
Where I live, however, it's mostly a nigger hive, sprinkled with white, 200lbs feminist cunts entitling themselves to Chads and somehow taming their dicks.
>>
>>17931406
Shit I'm like that with my friends and you don't see me shoving my dick in thier mouth. Sexual harassment is practically a death sentence. Past experiences tell me that anything sexual usually destroys friendships like that. Just as you are now thinking with your sick over her putting something in your mouth. If you and her do hook up that'll change the entire friendship and really mess up the environment because friends aren't romantic.
>>
File: 1482064825450.jpg (186KB, 776x748px) Image search: [Google]
1482064825450.jpg
186KB, 776x748px
>>17931401
>he still doesn't know he's a beta male
>>
>>17931401
I'm female and it is nothing that I wouldn't do with my female friends, don't get why it is a big deal
>>
>>17931412
>2nd world country

I'm flattered lol

I'm not that much of a turbonerd and it still took me enough swipes to make my thumb flat, but anyway...
>>
>>17928994
Girls

I'm thinking of making a tinder account. what were your experiences with tinder? also can I make one without using my Facebook account and/or leave the bio empty?
>>
>>17931438
Haven't used it myself since I'm in a long term relationship and therefore have no need to, but some of my friends have. From their experiences, it can be difficult to find a match unless you're super attractive, and if you're looking for someone to actually date and not just fuck, finding someone gets even harder
>>
>>17931443
I've found the opposite is true. My friend uses it and he's maybe 6/10 and he gets a lot of matches and they mostly want casual. Relationships are impossible to find on there.
>>
>>17928994
Dated girl for 5 months, no sex. Finally time. She has the beefiest roastie Ive ever seen.
How the hell do I proceed. Eating her out is not gonna happen, and sexy time I cut the lights out so I couldnt see it, but the entrance felt like literally flapping beef. Once in I can deal with it since a vagina is a vagina on the inside, but the outside is something out of a horror movie.
Women with roasties, what are your experiences with guys reactions and how did you handle their reaction. What reaction did you wish you got.
>>
>>17931452
That's exactly what I said
>>
>>17931460
Nope.

>it can be difficult to find a match unless you're super attractive
I said my friend is 6/10, not super attractive.

>if you're looking for someone to actually date and not just fuck, finding someone gets even harder
I said it's impossible to find someone to DATE instead of just fuck.
>>
>>17931460
what? its exactly the opposite kek
>>
So, girls.

How should men approach you without sperging out and dropping spaghetti all over the place?
>>
>>17931474
By not doing cold approaches
>>
My male friend is brutally honest, most of the time rude. We are good friends but his bad temper kinda makes me uncomfortable. Is this normal on female-male friendships?. I am not the kind that gets upset for stuff, but I am wondering if this behaviour is normal. Maybe some tips on how to deal with this?
>>
>>17931552
That has nothing to do with gender
>>
Girls....

Feeling confused as hell cause this girl got me all playing her shitty games and all that. Calls me in the middle of the night and we talk for hours, she's flirting with me here and there talking. Now she blocked me out of the blue, a warning would've been nice. But all of that is contradicting everything she's said to me once again.
>>
>>17931552
That's aspergers. It's not gender related.
>>
>>17929444
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime
>>
>>17929948
Pretty sure most girls would prefer that over you suing some other girl
>>
Why do girls find me attractive when I'm a 5 foot 6 male ?
>>
>>17931575
They don't, they're getting your hopes up for kicks.
>>
>>17931575
the height thing is mostly a meme. sure plenty of girls care, but most don't. most just want a guy who is taller than them, and some don't even care about that.

at 5'6, you're taller than the average female, so you're good to go.
>>
>>17930107
*vasopressin
>>
21 year old female here. When I visit my parents I noticed my twelve year old brother interrupts adult conversations and voices his opinion. For example, my parents and I were talking about my new job at a chemistry lab and then he butts in to talk about his chemistry lessons at school. Personally I don't care that he does this at home with the family because I don't live at home but once we went out to dinner with some family friends and instead of playing with the other kids while the adults were talking over coffee he just sat there and chimed in to the conversation whenever he felt like it. Do I tell my parents that I feel like my younger brother is on the road to becoming a socially awkward person?
>>
>>17930529
Yes, lol is like a small laugh, haha is a bit more cheerful, hahaha is a big laugh, and ahahah gives a more loud, deliberate feeling
>>
>>17930869
Pretend sis can't sleep and wants to get into big bros bed for comfort. Proceed to cuddle, and eventually you'll get to the "shhh quiet or mom will hear you" part

Or you can "practice kissing" or take a bath together
>>
>>17931607
Whenever he interrupts, just calmly tell him that it's rude to do that. As for being awkward, unless he has aspergers for real, he'll learn. With enough socialization, he'll learn that people get annoyed when he chimes in like that. He's just a kid, and wants to be taken seriously.
>>
>>17931614
Not that guy, but I'm getting a boner just thinking about it
>>
>>17931556
Should i tell her to fuck off and mature?
>>
>>17931616
What are some age appropriate methods to make a kid feel like his opinions matter while curtailing "know it all" tendencies?
>>
>>17931619
Not really. It's more important for him to interact with other his own age otherwise he risks growing up to be that guy that awkwardly only talks to adults and has no friends of his own.
>>
>>17931619
>"Hey, you're plenty smart. You don't need to remind everybody every ten seconds. I know you have a lot you want to say, but not everyone's interested in (whatever the hell irrelevant crap he talks about). It's rude, and a little annoying when you interject like that."

You're not calling him stupid, you're not calling his interests stupid, or anything like that. All you're saying is that not everyone's interested in these tangential topics.
>>
>>17931635
Saying something he's doing is annoying and rude will just make him worse since he'll think she's just trying to be mean and demean him.
>>
>>17931635
That's really condescending, anon.
>>
>>17931642
Hardly. My parents and older brother corrected me when I was being rude, and I never thought it was them being mean. Kids are dumb, but they're not so dumb they can't understand situational context.
>>
>>17931644
The hell are you supposed to say?
>>
>>17931617
Lol yeah writing that out makes me wish I was with my boyfriend right now
>>
>>17931657
I don't know, all I know is that it's a condescending thing to say
>>
>>17931475
>By not doing cold approaches

Even if a dude is confident?
>>
>>17931870
I'm not going to give my number out to or go on a date a complete stranger, confident or otherwise. I'm not retarded.
>>
I still don't understand confidence in general.

How do I build something that I don't even understand?
>>
>>17931878
Confidence is accepting shit has a chance of going wrong, but being secure enough to know you wont get hurt if it does.
If you're feeling nervous about meeting a girl/guy, try asking yourself why you feel nervous.
If they're too attractive, ask yourself why you havent done the work to make yourself equally desirable.
If they're good at conversation, how come you haven't worked to be better than them?
They have a good social life? Wheres yours? if you dont have one by choice, they might not be for you anyway
All fixes come from self improvement, this is highly opinionated though.
>>
is it normal for a girl who broke up with her guy twice to feel ashamed for her feelings for another guy?
>>
>>17931870
Don't listen to women, judge them by their actions instead. I've seen the cold approach work.
>>
>>17932125
>judge them by their actions instead
not that anon but
if her words tell me she wants me but also tell me she wants him
yet her action was calling me in the middle of the night and talking, flirting with me for hours
should i take her call for granted rather than her bullshit words?
>>
Girls : do you pretend you want sex/have desire to please your BF when you think he feels you're less attracted to him ? Do you "force" yourself to actually initiate/suggest sex (even if you enjoy it afterwards) ?
My GF and I doesn't have sex in a spontaneous way anymore. Like we go out for drinks/clubbing whatever I like to go home and have sex in this context but she'd rather wait for the next day because she's tired. But this kind of "planned" sex makes me feel kinda bad desu. I have the feeling that all the other couples go home and have sex from being turned on during the night except for us.
>>
>>17931635
Thanks for the advice anon. Especially because it's a nice brief explanation I can tell my brother,
>>
>>17932125
This, in my personal experience catching women out on their bullshit in a way that isn't just to make them feel bad always makes them want you a little more.
>>
gday,

at around what age does being a virgin become wierd?
>>
>>17931608
So, if a girl uses "ahahah" or "hahah" then they may have actually found my stupid joke funny...
>>
Question for the girls:
What would you do if anon came into the store you're working, handed you his number and introduced himself?
I saw this really cute grill some days ago and cant get her out of my head.

Are there better ways to tackle it?
>>
>>17932227
>>
>>17931614
That sounds hot. However we both tried something similar and it sounded awkward and creepy af

I know I'm probably asking for something impossible but I'd like some kind of roleplay that involved less roleplay. Maybe tips of hot things to say that implied incest less directly. You can see I don't really know what I'm asking for, but that's because we really aren't a very "roleplayish" couple...

But thanks for the tip anyway!
>>
>>17932234
That would be weird because she doesn't know you. Start light. If you always to her store, greet her and smile. Make small talk. After a few days of this, "Oh, I always talk to you, but I think I never told you my name. I'm anon." From then on, always make a point to user her name.
Then you ask her for her number, or give yours to her.
Just try treating her like a person, you know.
>>
File: 83a.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
133KB, 528x321px
>>17930699
Same
>>
File: f5e.png (99KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
f5e.png
99KB, 600x280px
Femanons,

Does size matter?

Not sure why, but despite the fact that I'm an average size at 17 and a late-bloomer I'm still insecure about the length and girth of my dick. I try to keep telling myself that it isn't a bad thing but I still from time to time search up ways to make it bigger without any pills/natural.
>>
>>17932381
It matters, of course, but not all that much. Bigger isn't always better, and most girls would be perfectly fine with an under average dick.
As long as you focus on her pleasure and do your best to get her off, it doesn't matter all that much.
>>
Females

What are your top 5 most important male body parts, in order of importance?
>>
>>17931282
Honestly, last night I went to bed all worried, but when I woke up this morning, I realized I was kind of relieved he wasn't that eager to take the offer. I decided not to push it until he decides to approach the subject himself, but that I will at least try to be more sexual meanwhile. I want him to be fully satisfied in this relationship, even if it's hard for me. I feel he does his own sacrifies on my behalf too, I gotta be worth it.

>>17931377
I honestly think I got good advice from the anons who replied to my post and did the best I can talking to him. What was your gf's inital proposition, anon? And how did that make you feel? What exactly is your conflict?
Taking time to answer will certainly make your gf as anxious as I am, but I think it's more than fair not to reply right away.
>>
>>17932460
>Face
>Shoulders
>Chest
>Stomach
>Dick
>>
>>17931354
Anon, may I ask how does your gf feel about this? Doesn't it make her feel insecure to include women with such nice bodies in your relationship? Has she mentioned anything about it to you?
>>
>>17932460
face
hands
dick
???
??????
>>
>>17932460
Hair
Eyes
General face arrangement
Arms (I'm a sucked for strong arms)
Chest (smooth is best)
>>
>>17932491
>>17932498

So dick size does matter quite a bit, time to kill ourselves fellow dicklets. 6 inches is probably not enough when you know her sidefuck is packing 8.

>>17932504
>arms
Forearms or biceps? I have large biceps but smaller forearms.
>>
>>17932526
>dick size
no one said anything about size
ps im 5.5" and i've had no problems getting any woman off

my ex wife didn't even stop having sex with me until i stopped because i was so good she couldn't help herself

and i'm just a regular ol dicklet
and fat
>>
>>17932526
>So dick size does matter quite a bit, time to kill ourselves fellow dicklets. 6 inches is probably not enough when you know her sidefuck is packing 8.

What? My boyfriend is 6.5-7 and it is probably a bit too big for me, hurts most of the time.
I want my boyfriend to have a nice cock, I am not going to lie, but I don't need a horse dick or anything. Relax.
>>
>>17932526
>Forearms or biceps?
Biceps, mostly. As long as the forearms aren't disproportional to it, it's fine if they're not as big. In fact, too big forearms could tip it slightly to the unnatractive side of the scale.
>>
>>17932495
My gf is pretty hot herself. She's put up some weight but she's still 7.5~8/10 overall. Even then, women never see themselves as hot as they are.

This obviously was an issue in the beginning. She had the curiosity but felt insecure to bring hotties to bed, just like you said. I think the first step towards her acceptance was the first time, where the girl wasn't nearly as hot as her. Still good, but below.

Also, I'm always reassuring her of how much I think she's hot, and not just for reassuring, but being honest about it. I also posed it as a simple math problem: why would I give up someone who does these things with me for someone else? It's trading the certain for the uncertain, not to mention that we have a great relationship overall and are great friends. We have great sex even after years too, and I have variety every once in a while.

Rationally speaking there's no good reason to leave her for someone else and throw the dice again when I already have something awesome with her. So that's the advice I give to anyone willing to try something like that: as long as you are a rock solid couple with a great healthy relationship and fulfilling sex life, any other person will only add to it, never replacing anything because there's nothing worth replacing
>>
>>17932280
I have this problem too, I get anxious that whatever I say turns out to be creepy as hell and I can't relax.

Maybe try to rp slowly, ask how come they liked you in that way, ask if they want to see how their lips feel, generally, try talking before the act. Also, maybe not addressing other person as sister/brother could help the immersion.
>>
>>17932460
Hell I'll list them all.
1) Eyes
2) Hair
3) Face
4) Legs
5) Stomach
>>
>>17932489
It's not a decision easily taken, even for him who might seem is only having advantages. But this is a sign that he has true feelings for you and might be scared of trying something like that.

I can guarantee you his head has almost the same doubts as yours when you propose something like this. He sure thinks about a lot of "what ifs" very similar to yours: what if I like the girl? What if I stop feeling like I do with my gf? And so on

You have to partially dissociate sex from feelings. Not entirely, but in a way that you can nurture a good feeling towards him getting off with someone elses body, and he has to get into this mindset too.

Like I said, you doesn't seem really assexual, just a bit paranoid with how sex can feel to you. I don't know how frequenty you get sexual with him, but once he's more accepting of the idea, you can try talking things in those lines when jerking him off or blowing him. Like how you'd enjoy seeing him taking another girls body while you cuddle with him, caress his hair, back, chest and so on. Even if you don't want to get sexual, you can still have a great time helping him in a threesome through non directly sexual touching that you'd do while cuddling like just kissing him while he's at it.
>>
>>17932628
>Also, maybe not addressing other person as sister/brother could help the immersion.

Yeah that's the real problem for me. How to RP something like that without addressing the subject out loud.

I think maybe I could plan a scenario with her and play it out. We wouldn't have to say it out loud but could still fantasize knowing that the other is doing that too. That could work.
>>
>i love my bf but not enough to be his cocksleeve
>>
>>17932665
Personally, I'd just ask during the day (hey, how would you feel if we at some point rped this and that), or bring it up when I'm in the mood (so, you like the idea of being my brother? What would you do if you actually were?).

It's not that hard for me to bring it up, but as I said, I get anxious over sounding creepy and stupid.
>>
>>17932639
>Hair
>tfw balding
>tfw I scratched my eyebrows off due to text anxiety and they won't grow back
HAIR
>>
>>17932702
what's your question
>>
>>17932704

We kinda been through that a few tears ago. We read some incest sex stories and fucked after getting horny. So we tried calling each other brother and sister but it felt so awkward that we completly dropped it.

We can roleplay she being a virgin just fine, because it's something you can act beyond just talking. But bro/sis stuff feel like it has to be more talked about then acted and that's when it gets awkward

I think I'll try to run a scenario with her, like agreeing that we should act like we were but never say anything aloud. Then we'd awkwardly make out and try to refrain ourselves from going further. We already do something similar and it works, playing it as siblings might add additional spice to it.
>>
>>17932718
oh yeah
why is asexual anon so selfish she can't let her bf fuck her instead of pushing him towards cheating on her?
>>
>>17932720
>implying doing somethin was agreed upon is cheating
>implying it's better to do something against your will

Go back to church please
>>
>>17932720
I think hers is a more honest position.
>>
>The first women I've ever found to be truly amazing came into my life
>Fantastic sense of human, great taste in music, the kindest soul you'll ever meet and a total babe to top it all off.
>She's been in a relationship for the past 4 years and lives on the other side of the country.

I swear it's like life is taunting me or something.

She's literally the only girl I've met that I actually felt completely comfortable being around. I just.... don't connect with any of them.

I'm not here asking how I can break them up or anything. I'm honestly just trying to figure why women I connect with and actually enjoy being around are seemingly non-existant. Am I the problem? Do I just have an extremely "niche" personality?
>>
>>17932717
It's not a problem to shave it and maybe grow a beard to compliment the style. What I meant by hair is that I prefer it longer instead of a terrible buzzcut by guys who are not balding and can grow it perfectly fine, only to seem though.
>>
I think my Gf of 1 1/2 years might be stealing from me but I am not sure. How to approach this issues? Normally I completely trust her, but I think there is some money missing (I am not 100% certain).
However if I confront her with it and I was be wrong the relationship would be over. So how can I approach the issue?
>>
>>17932865
Set up a trap

Leave some money laying around and invite a trusty friend over when you're with her. Talk to your friend before. Give enough opportunities for her to grab it.

If she does she'll accuse your friend but since you agreed with him she'll have no excuse.
>>
>>17932826
>maybe grow a beard to compliment the style.
>I can only grow a neckbeard

HAIR
>>
I am a 26 years old man and got a bit of a problem getting past the first date with women.

Most women tell me that after the first date they didn't feel any connection or chemistry with me.

I've been on dates with about 6 or 7 women last year and they basically all told me that.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Any advices?
>>
When did modesty fly out the window?

Seems like I can't find a girl nowadays that doesn't post 50000 pictures of them in a thong to instagram and trys to take as much dick as possible (a girl being easy is honestly a huge turnoff for me)
>>
>>17932967
Now this is gonna sound crazy.

But maybe girls like sex and being told they have a nice ass.
>>
Why should I trust anyone who is a female?
>>
>Can't even get matches on Tinder.

Is it time to accept that I'm simply not appealing to women
>>
>>17932996

Groom yourself, get an interesting bio and lower your standards. Also keep trying. It took me almost 2 months until I had a good amount of matches to talk to.

Tinder is not real time, and a lot of people only go to it once a month or as a joke. So even if you swipe right to someone, it might take weeks for that person to see your profile and swipe you into a match
>>
File: received_10212110443426538.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212110443426538.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
>>17933011
I keep myself fairly well groomed and dressed.

The biggest issue is I simply struggle to think of anything interesting to say about myself in bios.
>>
>>17933032
Also I'm not the most photogenic guy in the world so it's hard to find good pictures of me for it.
>>
>>17929998
>>17930009
Don't listen to this faggot
>>
>>17932996
Only black guys and tattooed bearded hipsters get girls on tinder.
>>
>>17932967
Blame the Jews. Christianity gave us good women.
>>
>>17932232
Yes
>>
File: IMG_20170107_151253 r.jpg (555KB, 1620x1763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_151253 r.jpg
555KB, 1620x1763px
Girls, is this too little cum?
>>
>>17933032
Your facial expression is awful. You look mildly mentally impaired.
>>
>>17932967
Find girls who aren't on social media. There are plenty.
>>
>>17933088
I don't think girls care m8.
>>
>>17933032
Are you fucking serious??????

Dude that hair alone is doing more damage then anything else. What is it for, for faggots to grab it and move your head while you suck them?
>>
>>17932720
>jelly bc asexual anon doesn't even need to put out to get a bf
Don't worry, anon, one day you'll find a man who'll stick around after fucking you.
>>
>>17932737
>girl of my dreams, literal 10/10 in my eyes comes into my life
>we actually fall in love and date for a year
>she breaks up with me because i honestly just wasnt mature/experienced enough to handle a relationship
>its been 7 months and i still love her
>she's "seeing other people"

there are deeper levels of suffering than you know, anon
>>
Don't girls really care? >>17933088
>>
>>17933106
It looks kinda wierd because I'm wearing a touque in that picture, honestly.

I don't use that pic for tinder.
>>
>>17933088
That seems like lots of cum to me. But what do I know? I don't really notice quantity cause it's either going down my throat, in my pussy, or thrown out in a condom. My boyfriend always ties off the condom and throws it away himself, I don't really do anything with it.
Honestly, amount of cum isn't something I care about. The less the better, honestly. Easier clean up.
>>
>>17932996
Go on /soc/, they have tinder threads to refine your profile.
>>
>>17933186
Will do.

Do they roast you hard there if it's shit?
>>
>>17933219
Depends on who is doing it. Some of them are really nice, others not so much. But I generally like those group of idiots. The regulars are cool. It's the newfags who try to be like "Oh yeah, 4chan is all about being assholes. I'm gonna be an asshole for no reason" that cause trouble.
>>
Girls:

I want to find out if the girl I'm sleeping with has any particular kinks. I'm pretty open minded and would be interested in exploring most none vanilla things with her.

How would you want someone you had great regular sex with to draw you out and get you reveal your kinkier side.
>>
A chick I don't find attractive just messaged me asking if I wanted to go for lunch

normally I'd just ignore

but she's in one of my classes and sits on the same table as me, and I don't want her being all like "hey did you see my message? :)))))" and then her getting all upset and then everyone looking at me weird if I reject her

How do I say "no" without being too harsh, could I just bullshit in a way that conveys I don't want to see her? I should I go for the trusty "seen 21:13"?
>>
>>17933591
just say you can't and don't propose a new date, that should be clear enough to her
>>
Girls,
let's say you are cuddling with someone you are getting to know. You haven't done anything with them yet but you feel comfortable enough to cuddle.
Now while you are at it you feel he has a raging boner... what would be your reaction be?
and what do you consider the guys actions should be? try not to touch her with his crotch or just act if nothing was happening?
>>
>>17933602
I wouldn't be bothered by it, if it was too early for anything physical beyond cuddling I'd just say ignore it. Am I alone in feeling insecure if a guy doesn't get any form of boner from close/physical contact like that? It seems like it would be expected assuming the guy is into you.
>>
>>17933630
This.
I actually expect him to have a boner, I am probably wet if we're cuddling. If I am not ready for anything physical I just ignore it.
>>
>>17933602
It's a pretty natural reaction and a girl who reacts badly to it is an idiot. Just excuse yourself and back off a little, remember it's normal and natural. You don't have to pretend it isn't happening, but you don't have a make big deal out of it.
>>
>>17933055
Good. So it probably just wasn't to be nice.
Nice that we share a bit of a sense of humour I guess
>>
File: ah fuck.png (314KB, 491x310px) Image search: [Google]
ah fuck.png
314KB, 491x310px
>>17931216
>>17931093
Thanks anons, date was a huge success. Turns out she has just been really busy and she agreed to a second one!
Cheers!
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.