[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have sex with an attractive female neighbor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1

File: girlnextdoor.jpg (36KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
girlnextdoor.jpg
36KB, 480x315px
Basically I have this neighbor/ family friend who is smoking hot for an older woman. Shes pretty cool too and into alot of newer trends and definitely is young at heart. Our families are cool but my relationship with her literally is just hello and goodbyes. How can I basically break it to her that I want to hang out with her without it being weird...also I know I cant just say hey I want to have sex so I will have to start from friendship I suppose. Shes like 20+ years older than me (im 24), but like I said shes totally awesome and honestly sex aside I wouldent mind getting to know her a bit more.
>>
But you won't have sex with her since you're here asking.

You will never stick your dick in her, sorry.
>>
>>17927149
As much as I would like to react with anger to your post I must admit its pretty much the more realistic answer. Gotta at least try right?
>>
>>17927029
>Our families are cool but my relationship with her literally is just hello and goodbyes.

try to go from the " hello and goodbyes." to a conversation. Get to know her and the stuff she likes. From there on out you might find a opportunity to find something you both like or just ask her to hang out or smth
>>
>talk to her casually
>Confirm interest in further communication in a private setting
>Get number
>Plan date

Don't be a creep and don't be afraid of rejection are the keys to success with women.
>>
Never, ever going to happen, I'm sorry.
>>
>>17927161
Try and get rejected so you can stop thinking about it.
>>
>>17927161

>Gotta at least try right?

No, you fuckin idiot. You don't "gotta at least try" when she's a family friend who is two decades older than you. You're going to make it weird, she's going to tell your family, they're going to get weird and then everything is going to be weird because you tried to fulfill your weird autistic fantasy of fucking the older lady nextdoor.
>>
>>17927181
Nah. Shes pretty laid back. Also my parents wouldn't give a shit.
>>
This is also why this world sucks to live in.
The guy who gets the chick is the guy who knew in beforehand, that he would, and miracles doesn't happen for average men. Like ever.
>>
>>17927029

Why would she want to have sex with you?

Here's your problem (the problem of most people in 4Chan actually): Life is not a Rom Com.

You don't pick someone to fuck and then "work your way" into her pants. In real life, interest + opportunity = fucking. Will an older woman be interested in you? Are you interesting to fuck? Do you an opportunity to fuck?

When all your answers are "no", then sorry, but it won't happen.
>>
>>17927189
>The guy who gets the chick is the guy who knew in beforehand, that he would

That's not true. Here, read my post for the reasons: >>17927191
>>
>>17927181

This attitude right here is why losers like you will never succeed.

OP, who the fuck cares? just ask her out.
>>
>>17927191
Lets put it the misogynic way.
Why would a woman have sex with anyone unless it would gain her something?
>>
>>17927195

And this attitude is why so many "sperglords" are so resentful. When you go against impossible odds all the time, and get rejected so much, you grow bitter.

If you were more selective, you'd have a better fail/success ratio.
>>
>>17927199
So what is she going to gain? Nothing..
What is she going to lose? Probably social status when OP's mom finds out. Maybe lose a friend.
>>
>>17927191
I probably should have worded my post more gracefully. She is a pretty interesting person...so I mean obviously this sparks my interest in her. She lives like a younger woman ( not as in partying but like going out and doing things ). Aside from her being attractive in looks her personality also sparks my interest. IDK why she would have sex with me...I have not even begun this whole thing yet. As far as will she be interested in me? Who knows..there literally is only one way to find out.
>>
>>17927199

Are you OP? Cause then I can already tell you a 40-something won't put up with your "poor men!" attitude, so you can give it up.
>>
>>17927208
Noone will put up with it.
Men are suposed to be servants and shut the fuck up.

No im obviously not op.
>>
>>17927029

You have a fixation and it sounds like she does not and will not return it. I mean, you talk like you know so much about her, yet all your conversations are "just hellos and goodbyes."

These would be bad signs in someone your age that doesn't have conflicting interests. The fact that she's much older and sounds like she's friends with your mom is even worse.

Buuuut... well, if you want to pursue this anyway, the first step is having conversations with her that last longer than two words.

And I wouldn't worry too much about tipping your hand. If your family comments on your interest in her, just say, "Sure, why not? She's an attractive and interesting woman," and drop the subject casually.
>>
>>17927206
>Who knows..there literally is only one way to find out.

Funny thing: If you had "opportunity", then you could measure "interest". But she didn't express "interest" and you have no "opportunity" to even see if she is interested.

This is stupid, no way this works.
>>
>>17927216
>Men are suposed to be servants and shut the fuck up.

Not really. Neither are women. In a healthy relationship, at least. Have you ever seen one of those?

Don't worry, it's not that common. My own folks were the shittiest relationship I know. But I tried to learn from them what not to do. You can do the same with whatever relationship made you bitter like this.
>>
>>17927221
And the solution to that is to talk to her, to get more opportunities. Asking her out probably ... won't work i think. He needs to know her first, they need to feel comfortable with each other.

Otherwise it will just be "no" because "what a weirdo" or "he's just looking for sex".
>>
>>17927227
My parents were constantly fighting each other and i've never had a relationship despite being in my 30's.

So no.
>>
>>17927029
Start working out, make youself stand out.

Why should she be attracted to you?

Buy some cologne, Armani Sport code is great.

you gotta bang her op
>>
>>17927199

>Why would a woman have sex with anyone unless it would gain her something?

>>>/r9k/

>>17927195

>This attitude right here is why losers like you will never succeed.

I just don't see how not fucking everyone I have my eye on every time regardless of how improbable or inconvenient to my life and my family is being a lose who will never succeed.

I have plenty of success fucking people my age who aren't friends with my mom. I guess I just consider the relationship with my family more important than my MILF fantasies.
>>
>>17927239
>I have plenty of success fucking people my age who aren't friends with my mom.

And why don't you just do the same thing you usually do, but with an older woman then?
You don't think that will work?

How do you even date? Do you find them all on tinder?
>>
>>17927234

Well, at least we can establish that thinking that one of the partners must be a slave in not healthy, right?

Work on it, people like people. Meet people and work on small relationships before going into a full blown GF/BF situation. Star with making friends that make you happy.
>>
O.P here again..last post was all weird. Im just going to text her and ask her out. Weird of not w.e.. All I can do is respectfully approach it and if I get a no..its cool.
>>
>>17927229

Do you really think women can't tell when a guy is setting up a move? Do you really think a guy in his 20s, obsessed with his mom's friend, is gonna be subtle enough to pull this scam off?

She'll see it coming, son. She'll know what's happening from the word "go".
>>
>>17927262

Don't say we didn't warn you.
>>
>>17927258
This completely off topic, but i can say that during the last 5 years i've lost most of my friends and my life is basically work. I mean, when you get older, getting friends is not so easy anymore. People drift apart, and they have their families and kids to think of. Some old loner guy is not very relevant to anyones interests.
>>
>>17927268
>Some old loner guy is not very relevant to anyones interests.

Not really. Plenty of clubs and shit are made up of older people. I don't know how old you are or what kind of shit you like, but if you are between 25 and 35 classes (artistic, gym, etc.) can help you meet people.
>>
>>17927264
Yes, but being direct is usually considered rude or impolite in my experience. And people are stupid, they can fall for it if it "feels right". I think it's more likely she'll say yes if she knows that op is a good guy, and someone who is interested in getting to know her.

The human females deepest instinct seems to be to get her hooks into a decent guy and move into his cave with him, while staying the fuck away from all the non-serious and weak guys.
>>
>>17927284
>I think it's more likely she'll say yes if she knows that op is a good guy, and someone who is interested in getting to know her.

>while staying the fuck away from all the non-serious and weak guys.

The 20-something son of a friend of yours that's so desperate he stops caring about girls his age and looks for "easy targets" in older women is not exactly prime cave material. So no, even thinking like you do, I couldn't in good conscience advise him to do it.

He doesn't look strong, nice or anything. He looks desperate.
>>
Op again. Opted to call because honestly im 24 and can communicate fine via telephone. Basically just plain old asked her if she wanted to do something sometime. She chuckled a bit and said she would love do something something. We talked briefly about going for a hike ( we live near mts) and coffee. Said bye and that's it. My heart is honestly pounding but she was much more easy going than I even thought
>>
>>17927297
What he needs to do is to give her the impression that this is her onece in a life time opportunity and that he is the one for her. Then she won't care about his age.
>>
>>17927303

Sure kid. Have fun fucking her, as I'm sure you will.
>>
>>17927255

>How do you even date? Do you find them all on tinder?

Kek. Are you seriously confused as to how I find any women anywhere that aren't either my mom's friends or randoms on Tinder?

There are a lot of girls in the world, bruh. They are everywhere. Its not difficult.

>And why don't you just do the same thing you usually do, but with an older woman then?

Because I'm 27 and I'm not interested in having sex with a 50 year old woman who is friends with my mom? I'm not so desperate for vagina that I feel the need to poach any woman who I suspect might let me sleep with her despite how terribly awkward or damaging it might be to my life or relationships.

>You don't think that will work?

No, no I don't. I don't think the same techniques I use to date women my age will work with my mom's old friends. Thats just me, I guess.
>>
>>17927304
>What he needs to do is to give her the impression that this is her onece in a life time opportunity and that he is the one for her

If he could do that he wouldn't be eyeing his mom's friends. He would have a GF dude.
>>
>>17927303

Well... bravo, bud.
>>
>>17927303
This got to be a troll post. You didn't call her in a minute.

When did you get her number btw?
>>
>>17927314
a minute? You must be mistaken my last post was a few minutes ago...Anyways shes my neighbor and my parents are friends, pretty normal.
>>
>>17927320
No i don't believe you.
>>
>>17927320
>pretty normal.

I wouldn't describe this proposition like that.
>>
>>17927323

Not Op but realistically it is pretty normal.
>>
>>17927334

24 and fantasizing about your mom's friends? Maybe during a fap session.

Actually planning to call them and ask them out? That's not normal.
>>
>>17927336
op here. yeah its pretty weird. w.e though. Women my age dont wanna hike in the mts they want to get plastered every night at the bar. I live in a amazing area for being outside and I would like to do it with someone...shit...hiking on my first date with her???idk man...i think I made a good call.
>>
>>17927348
>they want to get plastered every night at the bar.

you said you were 24, right? And the women your age you know (more than 3, I assume) only want to get plastered?

Get out more, dude. There are plenty of girls that don't want to do that. Also, maybe you haven't been there, but not all people get plastered at clubs. Just FYI, you know. You can drink responsibly and have a good time.
>>
Ah, what the hell OP, just go for a hike with her. Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>17927354
Meh my luck has shown me otherwise. I also know you are probably right though its impossible for EVERYONE to get plastered every night but im just not having much luck finding women who are into the things I am...even at my 2 jobs or school..so that being said...im out there and looking...im just not finding anything really sparking an interest.
>>
>>17927370
>im just not finding anything really sparking an interest.

Maybe you have standards that are too high? Or maybe you hear someone went clubbing and immediately assume they ended up puking in a ditch?

I mean, if you know those people as much as this woman you really like (that you barely speak to), then I'm sure you are mostly making assumptions.
>>
>>17927407
I don't really think its my standards but more of my lifestyle is "intimidating" to women my age. I know what I want, I know how im going to get it...I don't have time to take it slow. Also im very outdoorsy and after work while everyone is going home to rest im changing out of work attire to bike/ run/ etc around and enjoy myself. Most people dont want anything to do with that.
>>
>>17927434
>I know what I want, I know how im going to get it...I don't have time to take it slow.

That sounds more rape-y than you intended.

And what you want is an older woman that has given you no sign of interest? Yeah, I believe you. You have convinced me. This is sarcasm.
>>
>>17927441
No, it doesn't, you sound paranoid.
>>
>>17927442

Again, explain to me how "what you want" is a woman that has given you no signals whatsoever.
>>
>>17927446
I'm not that guy.
>>
>>17927448

When did you change? I replied to

>op here

>>17927348
>>
>>17927453
I just started posting here. A man knowing what he wants and actually being assertive about it is not 'rapey', you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>17927460

Imagine Hannibal Lecter saying this:

>I know what I want, I know how im going to get it...I don't have time to take it slow.
>>
>>17927029
Is she like a lonely cat lady? Divorced? Single mom? Looks like there's many girls ITT who don't want to end up like her and betas who would chicken out in your position.

YOU are the one with more power. Her looks are fading (or she's a future GILF) and she's probably getting dicked by younger lads on the downlow and trying to look for a rich husband. Start talking to her more then casually ask her if she wants to get a bite to eat and chat cause she's interesting or something. Afterwords go hang out at her house and fill her loneliness with DICK.
>>
>>17927441
>>17927471

So I guess neither of you want careers or have any goals. Fuck off morons.
>>
>>17927471
That's the association you have with being assertive and proactive? Are you a woman by any chance?
>>
>>17927486

Are you still not OP? Because if you are OP, you keep ignoring the second part of the post.
>>
>>17927489

Nope, not a woman. And nope, the problem is not being proactive, the problem is speaking like a movie villain.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.