[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to serve justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

This guy sexually assaulted my girlfriend a couple months ago, before we were together. My girlfriend won't testify against him because she of course blames herself even though she said no and he coerced her. I want to know how I can ruin his life without going to prison. I know his full name, what he looks like, the specifics of the incident, what he studies, and where. I don't want to break him, but I don't want to go to prison for assault or possibly murder. I also don't want to have to go through the legal process as it would be extremely stressful for my girlfriend and it is not guaranteed to work. Please help. He cannot get away with this.
>>
>>17904102
Unfortunately, you'll have to let him get away with it if you're not willing to go to legal grounds.

There's not much point going after him. (And you shouldn't, by the way.)
>>
>>17904107
I have had 4 friends who in the past were sexually assaulted or raped, and two of them didn't report it. Both of those two did it again. It is a matter of honor and preventing it from happening again or to someone else. Somebody must have some ideas...
>>
>>17904102
Let it go. Are you seriously wanting to kill this guy? All for some pussy that wasn't even yours at the time? Get your head straight.

If she doesn't want to go the legal route then drop it. No sense ruining your entire life over this
>>
>>17904102
I think you are a sweet guy but you should definitely ruin his life by EXPOSING him. You'll have to have a long talk with your girlfriend and change her mind about the situation.
Tell her how she can be saving other girls from that abuse. That maybe she can live with it but some other girls won't.
If she accepts, tell his family, his work, etc. Ruin him man.
>>
>>17904102
Im doubtful that he actually assaulted her and this is just her way of rationalizing an encounter she regrets and was too much of a pussy to get out of. That's why she won't testify.
>>
>>17904113
He forced a kiss and grabbed her crotch after she told him no. Fuck off if you don't have actual advice.
>>17904114
I know who his mother is and I am considering telling her all the details of what happened, as well as telling everyone who will listen at his college and maybe trying to get him discharged from the army since they are very strict about sexual assault.
>>
>>17904115
He said "I want to kiss you", she said firmly "No."
He grabbed her and "tickled" her and said "I won't stop unless you let me" and she just tried to get away and didn't say anything but struggle. Then he kissed her while with one hand grabbing a tit over her coat and the other hand grabbing her crotch and she broke away and said "STOP" and walked away. So no, you're wrong. Fuck off.
>>
>>17904124
Are you gay? Do you not realize how minor of a thing that is? Get over it and move on. I could understand you getting all up in arms if he fucked her but what you're describing is almost nothing.
>>
>>17904112
Well, if you're so eager to catch sexual predators, then become a cop.

Otherwise, the only thing you can do is (maybe) inspire the victims to go to testify against him. (with sufficient evidence, of course.)

Aside from these things, the only way to prevent such things is scold your friends or people you know that do such things.

Honestly, you could get in a lot of hot waters and unnecessary trouble for some random guy.
>>
>>17904119
Tell her but only if your girlfriend agrees to expose him. By the way don't listen to these 15 year old guys saying this is a minor thing, it's not. He's gross and will most likely attack another woman, if he hasn't before.
>>
>>17904124
Mmm so she says. Still doubtful. It's silly to want to ruin someone's life simply over one person's accusation of a kiss and grope.
>>
>>17904102
How dare you? Sprinkles is an innocent dog!
He has libido problems in this season, and we have doctor's notes to prove it!
>>
>>17904145
AND refusal to testify on top of that
>>
>>17904165
Yeah even she doesn't think it was sexual assault. OP is the only one who does lol
>>
>>17904172
>>17904165
>>17904158
>>17904145
>>17904131
you are all useless faggots who have obviously never had a girlfriend before.
>>17904140
I have a plan now. He will be dishonorably discharged, never find a job, have a shitty relationship with his family who will never look at him the same, and a whole lot of angry feminists all over his social media. Also a few broken ribs in a couple months.
>>
>>17904203
I'm glad OP. Don't let him hurt any more girls. Any kind of person that does that to another human being can't be called a person at all. But please do talk to your girlfriend first and convince her if she's not willing to do it for herself then at least to do it for all the women he will definitely hurt again unless he's stopped.
>>
Let it go. If he assaults her again, put a bullet in him because "you feared he was escalating from a prior incident."
>>
>>17904213
I have. She keeps trying to blame herself as the rape victims I know did. She is also a very pacifist catholic girl. But, she agreed that she doesn't want it to happen to anyone else, so she said "just don't tell me when you do it"
>>
ITT: encouragement of vigilantism
you guys know that what you're trying to do is illegal, right?
>>
>>17904234
Shit like this girls pull is why I get them to grab and put the condom on me. Most times I'm just hanging out and one thing leads to another.
>>
>>17904102
>coerced
>doesn't pursue through law
lol, yeah kill him tough guy, win her heart
>>
>>17904236
>he forced me to put a condom on him
>he said he'd put it in raw if I didn't
>I didn't have a choice
>I was raped
nope, try again
>>
>>17904239
because she blamed herself like most victims do. Kill yourself.
>>
File: somali-pirates.jpg (37KB, 590x369px) Image search: [Google]
somali-pirates.jpg
37KB, 590x369px
>>17904234
you know 4chan is international right
half these people could be from shit hole developing countries
>>
File: 1479861316928.jpg (34KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479861316928.jpg
34KB, 375x375px
>>17904236
>implying anyone would fuck you
>ever
>>
>>17904244
uh huh
must suck to let rapists walk the street because you feel oh so sad about the experience and enable it to continue
>>
>>17904256
I don't. If I was not joining the military and could deal with legal issues then I would just curb stomp him.
>>
>>17904124
wow OP, your gf gets in a tickle fight and you want blood
nigga means bidness
>>
>>17904119
that's opening yourself for a slander/libel suit. also, if the army gave a shit about sexual assault, completion rates for basic would plummet
>>17904124
no witnesses, no evidence, and a flimsy he-said-she-said argument. this will literally never get to a judge
>>
>>17904267
well he actually did what millions and millions of liberals were triggered by Trump joking about doing, and more. I think I will actually just use liberals and feminists for this.
>>
>>17904270
Me simply saying what he did is neither of those things.
>>
>>17904203
You're not a very intelligent fellow, are you?
I tell you, what you could do to completely mindfuck him.
Also
>a few broken ribs
Okay, and then he'll come after you with his degenerate friends and they'll fuck you up even more.
Here's what you could do, if you were intelligent and cold enough: Befriend him! Don't let him know who you are. Anger breeds stupidity and rash actions, which are supported by the fact that you want everyone to know what he did; you want to get involved - as a foe.
What then: It takes an evening at a bar with him and a female friend of yours. Get him indirectly involved with her. Tell her to act like he's raped her afterwards.
Now, there you go. At this point you have socially engineered the situation to the stage where you can involve yourself and your girlfriend involved. She's not the only one now.
DON'T show yourself during the bar scene or the plot will go wrong. Also, you must trust that female friend and tell her everything beforehand.
What would happen if you told his family or employer? Eh, word against word. There's many rape claims lately.
Family reaction: "Pff, my son wouldn't do that. Fuck off. Who are you?"
Military: "We don't have enough canon fodder as is. Fuck off"

You said you want to ruin his life. So go by this plan.

However, I'll warn you right now. If you want to ruin someone's life and don't do it perfectly, as cold as possible, oh, they will ruin yours in the long run.
Don't think having information on where someone studies makes you superior.

Now go out there and don't fuck it up.
>>
>>17904102
>she said no and he coerced her.

Sure she did.
>>
She got CHADDED and she trying to rationalize her slut behavior as being "sexually assaulted".
>>
>>17904271
I don't get the joke
here's my two cents:
stop plotting murder on the internet, your gf was fondled by some jackass friend, it happens, move on
maybe she learned something, maybe you're a one hellava fucking meathead
idk
shitty thread
>>
>>17904277
>Slander: n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.
i'm not saying you're a fucking idiot, but in the eyes of the legal system he's done nothing wrong. So yes, you saying what you believe him to have done is one or more of those thing, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17904302
she is 19 and that was her first kiss. Forced. She is an extremely prudish modest catholic girl.
>>
>>17904305
It is a truth though. There is a victim to confirm.
>>
>>17904311

Literally doesn't matter how she is, all women are same. She couldn't resist the Chad causing her vagina tingles and now she's trying to show that she's not a slut. Typical female behavior.
>>
>>17904311
can you not listen to these 15 year old virgins and go? why are you arguing with them?
>>
>>17904314
with a flimsy he-said-she-said statement. there's no witnesses and no physical evidence.
>>
>>17904321
though I agree with you about all women being whores, she can't be because of mental issues. She crumples to the floor and has a panic attack that looks like a seizure when doing anything sexual at all for the first time with someone, even just a kiss. She was at her college and doesn't do that. Tbh she is a pretty huge loner because of it.
>>
>>17904329
Alright alright. There is nothing useful here anyways and I already have my plan that doesn't involve me or my girl at all. Thanks for being the only person in this thread who isn't a total cunt.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px)
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>17904333
>>17904321

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, sperglords.
>>
OP here. Leaving this post to go ask my friends at reddit. Bye virgins.
>>
>>17904346
bye OP
enjoy your >>17904333 demonicly possessed gf
>>
Is that him in the OP's pic? Dude looks almost exactly like someone who sexually assaulted me in my sleep at our friends house when I was 17.
>>
>>17904330
Victim testimony counts as evidence buddy.
>>
>>17904336
no problem dude. just remember this board is full of young guys who never even had a relationship before and think sexual assault is banal.
>>
>>17904462
where?
>>
>>17904102
Try the media way and get the story out there. Killing his reputation and so on.
Although ideally, try to help your girlfriend to let go of the self blaming shit and testify.

>>17904119
>I know who his mother is and I am considering telling her all the details of what happened, as well as telling everyone who will listen at his college and maybe trying to get him discharged from the army since they are very strict about sexual assault.
Sounds like a solid plan.

Also what the fuck is up with the r9k cancer here.
>>
Dont op. Hes really cute. Please link his insta
>>
>>17904534
Orange County

Does his name start with a J
>>
File: Neo Cereal Guy.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
Neo Cereal Guy.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>17904494
>Sexual assault is not banal
What.
>>
>>17904203
And you're a useless cuck who's playing with used goods, what's your point bucko?
>>
>>17904810
"Lol, look at that guy who's driving an used Maclaren!", said the faggot who can't afford any car.
>>
>>17904864
>car analogy
>>
>>17904919
You started the "humans are goods" thing. Your logic just blows, even if you want to roll the "wimin are bitches" way.
>>
>>17904932
That wasn't me, I'm just pointing out that your analogy is retarded. You don't even know OP's girl and you are comparing her to a Maclaren? come on, m8.
>>
>>17904939
The analogy works perfect given the "used goods" narrative. Expecting to be able to change the world view of some retard in couple words is pretty unrealistic, it's better to play by their internal rules and make it simple.

>You don't even know OP's girl and you are comparing her to a Maclaren?
It's important to showcase the relative difference between a real person who's into you and a fuckpillow or whatever the guy uses.

If you don't like the car analogy, try "simple calculator" vs "random laptop".
>>
File: 1482527638482.jpg (78KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482527638482.jpg
78KB, 498x700px
>>17904102
drop that info on the Deep Web. Who knows? something might just happen to him.
>>
>>17904119
You're a good guy, OP.

I think you should get justice for your girlfriend, but beware of overt vigilante tactics, as the legal system frowns on them.
>>
>>17904132
The court system really doesn't favor rape victims at all, unless you have hard evidence from a rape kit, the legal system usually sides with the abuser.
>>
>>17904119
>He forced a kiss and grabbed her crotch after she told him no

whoa so assertive
but he didn't fuck her though right
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.