[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women care for men less?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: billy_why.jpg (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
billy_why.jpg
63KB, 300x300px
I am finding that most women ultimately don't give a fuck about you. I have encountered so many women who even though you express your feelings for them, they still don't give a shit about you.

I have been pining after a woman for like 5 years now. She is about as close to perfection for me as its gona get. She never texts me first though. A part of me hates her fucking guts because I will never be free to love a different woman. She has cursed me.

I want to see her bled out like a fucking pig because just the MEMORIES of her are fucking killing me.

The worst part.. THE ABSOLUTE WORST PART is that she doesn't even know or care she is tormenting me like this. They just don't care man. When does it end? I have thought many times about tormenting her the same as she torments me. But is that even the answer?

I just want to be fucking free from this curse but these fucking memories. Memories of spending time with her and thinking she liked me more than a friend. Etched into my mind for eternity.

WHERE IS THE SOLACE!?
>>
File: Rational-male-300x225.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Rational-male-300x225.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>>17893105

She doesn't love you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1qb7mi/she_doesnt_love_you/
>>
>>17893105
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17893127

>Linking reddit shit, ever
>>
>>17893105
Most relationships aren't equal

Someone loves someone more than the other, someone demands more attention from the other, someone chases the other

I'm not sure if men or women are more often the chasers
>>
File: 079Slowpoke_Dream.png (13KB, 312x295px) Image search: [Google]
079Slowpoke_Dream.png
13KB, 312x295px
>>17893105
>being a slowpoke

women don't date men out of love they date men out of benefit. if she feels that she can get something positive out of you she will date you or at the same time leave if she feels she can't gain anything from you.
>>
>Expecting someone else to have the same feeling for you and give a shit if they don't
Naw dude its not her fault you pine for her so much. Very about it and move in like a grown up. Many people have been in your spot too, male and female.
>>
>>17893105
>I have been pining after a woman for like 5 years now. She is about as close to perfection for me as its gona get. She never texts me first though.
I'm a bit confused - are you actually in a relationship with this girl, or are you just hoping to be? Have you actually laid your cards on the table and told her how you feel?
>>
>>17893105
... so you have a crush on a girl and she doesn't like you back? And she's a horrible person for this?
>>
>>17893162

I hope to be in a relationship with her but it probably won't happen. However, this has cursed me because I will never find another girl like her. Believe me. I have been looking. Been looking pretty hard actually. Online dating, asking friends. The works. Nothing has shown up yet.

>>17893173
I know she isn't a horrible person but being cursed to pine after someone like how I am now is pure torture.

If you saw the best work of art in the world, why look at any other art? I now have this eternal feeling that even if I did find another girl, I would be "settling".
>>
>>17893230
Have you even asked her out?? You're such a drama queen, ffs
>>
>>17893235

I have been on many dates with her. Been on like 10 what I thought were dates.

I used the word date each time I went out with her. not sure what she thought.
>>
>>17893230
>I know she isn't a horrible person but being cursed to pine after someone like how I am now is pure torture.
Then stop doing it.
Cut contact with her and move on with your life. You're tormenting yourself, it's not her fault at all.
>>
>>17893251
Have you kissed her, have you had sex? Have you actually tried having a talk about how she sees your relationship?
>>
>>17893105

What exactly do you have to offer? you fucking loser.

Do you workout?
Are you ripped?
>>
>>17893105
Jesus fucking christ. Move the fuck on. This girl cleary isnt in to you. Give it one last chance. Be honest and tell her how you feel and what youd like etc. Ffs
>>
>>17893285

people say just move on but no one ever says how.

HOW!? HOW!?
>>
>>17893362
Stop talking to her.
Get hobbies that keep you physically active and make you meet new people.
Have fun. Open yourself to new experiences. Improve yourself.
>>
>>17893362
Alright well it sounds like you don't really have any idea how this girl feels about you, or where you stand. You get your hopes up and let your imagination run wild, because you don't actually know whether or not she feels the same way or wants the same things.

So man up and TALK. Sit down with her and say "So we've been on a few dates now, we've known each other for a long time, and I have strong feelings for you. I want to be with you as more than friends, I'd like to see this turn into something serious." And she's either going to say yes or no.

If she says no, it's going to hurt, and then with time you'll get over it. And you'll find someone new, and maybe this time you won't wait so long to make your intentions clear. You won't keep WONDERING about whether or not you can have a future with this girl. Stop wasting your life away in the friend-zone
>>
>>17893105
You sound like a sociopathic, beta cuck. Stop blaming women you pine after for your own inadequacies. Recognize when you're being played for a sucker, move on when it's time to move on, find hobbies or join clubs to meet new people, resist the urge to shoot up a school, etc.

Basically, grow the fuck up.

t. a former faggot who is now a well-adjusted member of society and much happier now that I'm past my "woe is me, fucking bitches, FRIENDZONED" phase
>>
It's not just women that don't care. Every human in this planet can't and won't spend most of their time concentrating their thoughts on every other human who they had some sort of interaction. Even if she'd have known that there is someone who are being "tormented" by thoughts of her, what exactly she could do since any interaction (positive or negative) from her'd be the last thing they'd need?

Accept the fact that she is not interested in you and that maybe she doesn't want any relationship right now. You can't force her to be interested. Also cut any sort of communication from her and move on. Try dedicating in improving yourself and NEVER ASSUME that a girl is hooked on you just because you did some favors and make her laught a few times.
>>
>>17893146
Pretty much.
>>
File: tumblr_ohe3j6tVwC1vt0fxjo1_400.jpg (38KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohe3j6tVwC1vt0fxjo1_400.jpg
38KB, 326x294px
>>17893105
>likes girl
>girl doesn't reciprocate
>SHE NEEDS TO BLEED
holy fuck, you have deeper problems than unrequited attraction. seek therapy
>>
>>17893105
Grow up fag. I too really loved a girl, but she probably didn't (never had the courage to ask her out anyway). Of course I'm still crazy about her, but if you really love her you need to let her follow her path and let her be happy with whoever she wants.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.