[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY MOTHER IS NEARLY AT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER, PLEASE HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2961.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2961.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
Setting the scene -
> Brother is 31
> Severe Aspergers, functionally autistic
> Can't hold down a job to save his life more than a few months before he quits or gets fired for being an asshole
> recently he moved to Colorado with two of his friends who take total advantage of him
> move was totally based off of "weed lmao"

But, surprisingly he held down a job at a call center for a few months,

>today he calls in a total panic
>roommates are kicking him out because he was fired from his job
>he can't take any responsibility for being fired,
> is now begging to come home
> my dad, his step-father, is the only one who will say no, my mom is too scared to tell him no

She's so depressed that I'm honestly scared she will have a mental break, our sister isn't any help because she's dealing with her toddler

Does anyone have any idea of what I could tell my brother to do? We're desperate for any ideas for a job he can hold down or something he can do with his life.

He refuses the idea of the military, won't go with the peace corps...

I'm so desperate that I'm asking y'all for help /adv/, please give me something to save my parents from this shit while I'm away at university.
>>
Nothing?
>>
>>17893090
Yup
>>
You all most tell him to fuck off, and go to the military. It's the only way he will stop being a beta cuck and a self centered cunt.

Im sorry you have to go through this.
>>
give him some money, tell him to find some chinese shops that sell wholesale electronics or whatever cheap shit there is, and to resell it for 2x on ebay, facebook, craigslists and whatever website there is.

I'm not joking, btw

that way, you'll help him make him responsible for himself, he'll learn a few things about himself and the world.

ask >>>/biz/ for advice on what to sell, although, desu, I think they suck, so if you can find a better place where to ask (reddit, prolly... there are lots of job/startup/whatever bullshit there is related to making money), even better
>>
>>17893108
Only problem is that he isn't the memey form of aspie, he was the total hide under his desk banging his head on the floor as a kid/teenager. He grew out of it a lot as an adult, but there's no way he could handle boot camp.
>>
>>17893117
I appreciate the idea, but we all know that isn't how he could pay for rent or food.
>>
>>17893061

He is a man child. There is no excuse for Aspbergers here, this is a crutch that he uses to enable his dickish childish behaviour.

You and your mom NEED to understand, he needs to be totally on his own and suffer, survive without help or crutches for him to grow out of this.

It will either kill him or make him stronger, and he needs to be stronger. He is in his 30s now. She can't keep being his mommy forever.
>>
>>17893136
It isn't like she babies him, they kicked him out of the house when I was a kid (when he was 18) because he treated my dad like shit.

If we don't find a way to help him, he's going to be homeless and die, and we can't do that to our family.
>>
>>17893129
the idea is to force him to do it. otherwise, he'll keep being a baby.
and you aren't doing him any favors by letting him be the way he is: >>17893136

also, does he not have hobbies? does he know how to do something useful? hell, can he sell random japanese shit, gaymes or whatever bullshit retarded kids buy these days?
>>
>>17893160
He's basically an actually autistic version of a NEET. He doesn't play video games, but he does religiously subscribe to conspiracy theories/ists like Alex Jones-esque types.

So useful hobbies? None.
>>
If his Aspergers is as severe as you say, he can apply for disability.
>>
>>17893177
>He's basically an actually autistic version of a NEET. He doesn't play video games, but he does religiously subscribe to conspiracy theories/ists like Alex Jones-esque types.
he sounds like someone who has some kind of mental retardation, desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.