[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-02-12-47.png (528KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-02-12-47.png
528KB, 1280x720px
I just left the US Army. Got nothing going for me and im just tired of being alone. Im already half dead. Should i live stream 12 gauge shotgun suicide? Lmk thoughts
>>
Only if you post link
>>
>>17879270
if I get the link I'll support your decision.

but if this is just attention bullshit and you wont deliver I'm not interested.
>>
>>17879270

please please get help, go see a professional, don't kill yourself
>>
yeah this >>17879390
if you don't want to do that right now, you could try doing things. finding a job, a hobby. reasons to get out of the house.
find something you like, or used to like before the army
>>
>>17879397
Or he could post the link and stop being an attention seeking faggot. Wah wah I volunteered for the shittiest job ever and even those everyone knows its the shittiest job I thought it would be like call of duty and I'd be a hero.
>>
>>17879406
this

obviously not military material

especially if all he does is cry about killing himself and not actually doing it.

"WAHH MY LIFE IS SO HARD AND TRAGIC, AND THE SOLUTION IS RIGHT HERE INFRONT OF ME WHAT DO I DO ASIDE FROM CRY ON THE INTERNET?!"
>>
Go buy a dog you fucking idiot.
Come back here in 2 months and see if you still want to kill yourself.
>>
>>17879270

Army Bro here.

Don't kill yourself, don't listen to sociopath on 4chan and just get off 4chan altogether. Can't call anyone in your unit?

This place is toxic for your mental health. Only fucked up losers would tell someone to kill themselves.
>>
>>17879471
As opposed to losers who go half way around the world to kill people they know nothing about for corporate gain?
>>
Don't listen to those wuss OP

If you really wanted to off yourself, you wouldn't be here saying that. You'd already have done it. So take it as a good sign that you're not really going to suicide, you just need to seek help
>>
>>17879487
>don't listen to those guys
>let me just rephrase what they're saying in a nicer manner
>>
>>17879490
>you don't really want to kill yourself
>do it faggot send link
>so much autism you can't see a difference
>>
>>17879270

Get a new mission.

In the military, it wasn't only the comraderie but it was the suffering for some goal that gave you purpose.

Just get a new mission.
>>
>>17879270
>>>/k/
There's periodically a "How're you holding up, /k/?" thread on there for exactly this--if there's not currently such a thread, start one. Don't be one of today's twenty-two.
>>
>>17879518
He has a mission to commit suicide on a live stream with a 12 gauge did you not read OP
>>
>>17879480

You know there are different jobs in the Army right? Not everyone is GI joe...
>>
>>17879480

Also for some people the military is the only way to get a better life, please grow up lol.
>>
>>17879270
dont do it or bc life gets good or whatever gay meme

but if you post that link cuz that sounds fkin funny
>>
>>17879480
Damn man that was edgy as fuck.
>>
>>17879545

What type of loser has to go around telling people to kill themselves? You must have nothing go on in your life, youre probably the insecure little guy calling other people cucks lol
>>
>>17879270
My dude everybody goes through a bout of depression after they get out. It's only natural once the structure and friends you've spent the last couple years with is taken from you.

In all honesty by virtue of you having served you're given a priority for hiring in the civilian world, and you have your GI bill to go to college with.

Using me as an example I moped around for about 6 months after I got out, then found a job as a tree climber and now I'm doing that and going to college.

My advice if you miss the camaraderie, reconnect with people you depped in with
>>
Armybro here

Don't do it
>>
I love you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.