[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain female attraction to me? What makes women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

File: feel_computer.jpg (40KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
feel_computer.jpg
40KB, 452x363px
Can someone explain female attraction to me? What makes women attracted to someone?
>>
>>17869339

This might shock you, but it tends to vary from woman to woman.
>>
File: 1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg (52KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg
52KB, 650x455px
>>17869341
Here's your answer
>>
A lot of fags will deny it but money is what attracts a woman.
My girlfriend would probably leave me for a man who triples my salary. Its a weird kind of nature.
I fucking hate it.
>>
Mostly women wanna be with a guy that elevates their status, and makes them look good in front of people. It just depends on what tribe the girl views herself to be part of.

Ie if she is a blue blood she'll want a lawyer, if she is an instaslut she'll want a body builder, if she is an "alt" girl she will want a musician or a brooding druggie, etc, etc.
>>
>>17869352
>>>/r9k/
>>17869341
This. Some girls like funny, some like bold, some like muscles, others like shoulders, some like bellies, others like outdoorsmen, some like the indoors. List goes on.
>>
>>17869368
>le girls don't care about money meme

No woman wants a guy who doesn't offer stability.
>>
File: 1478707467915.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478707467915.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>17869339
depends on the girl.

people think it's all about value. Certain things are valuable to certain people.

For example some people value glamour and money

Some people value relationships and the bond you create

Some people just want sex

All in all everything is a paradox and life is just one big circle that doesn't mean anything. Everything exists but also it doesn't.
>>
>>17869384
There is a huge difference between having money and offering stability, and even stability isn't what all women want since ... it might sound shocking, but bitches aren't a hivemind.

That said, money is a solid indicator of a persons other qualities (if we ignore trust fund babies) and if there is a single criteria that'd offers you best chance of positive attention, it's money for sure. Although the way from "damn, this guy is loaded" to "I am attracted to him" is pretty rocky.
>>
>>17869401
That's shockingly reasonable from a frogposter.
>>
>>17869404
>NOT ALL WOMEN BRUH

>U GOTTA FUND THAT DIAMOND IN THE ROCK

>JUZ B URSELV

God you're dumb
>>
>>17869339
It's just pure luck, but there's also what our society calls attractive and that's healthy and independent/high pay.
>>
>>17869384
Whatever, virgin.
>>
>>17869339
>Can someone explain female attraction to me? What makes women attracted to someone?
What makes anyone attracted to anyone?

>Life experience
Nobody wants to date a social outcast who doesn't leave their room.
Want to fix this? go outside, sign up to meetup, make friends, take up a new hobby, take up a class, visit a country.

>Financial security
Having enough money to enjoy life, pay the bills and having sense to save a little makes you feasible to many women.
Want to fix this? get a job, learn to save money, don't waste money on stupid shit, learn new skills to progress in your career choice or work towards bettering your situation.

>Reasonable health
I'm not talking about getting /fit/, someone who runs twice a week will be in better shape than a dipshit who spends all day leaning over his keyboard.
Want to fix this? join a gym/running club/contact sport team and attend at least twice a week
>>
>>17869428
>if you're a virgin, you don't know how women work

How does that make sense? It's like saying a food critic can't say a food is bad because he's not a chef
>>
>>17869440
No, it's more like "someone who has never tasted food, only watched other people eat and maybe has smelled it a few times, thinks he can be a food critic"
>>
>>17869450
>>17869440
Btfo
>>
>>17869420
>NOT ALL WOMEN BRUH
That's pretty much given. The fact that something so basic needs to be stated over and over again tells quite about about the learning resistance of neckbeards.

>U GOTTA FUND THAT DIAMOND IN THE ROCK
That's pretty much given too. Finding a woman is piss easy. Finding a girlfriend is pretty simple too. Finding the right one on the other hand is tricky, even if you're doing everything right.

>JUZ B URSELV
That helps indeed, specially for the diamond search. Give it a try. Although the first step would require you to figure out what kind of a person you are. (Pro tip: it's not a whiny neckbeard just because you act like one now)
>>
>>17869440
And this is why there is still a debate about climate change, kids. Who the fuck needs to be an expert or understand the subject? I am a guy with an opinion!
>>
>>17869352
If women are attracted to money, then why aren't they throwing their panties at someone like Bill Gates or Zuckerberg?
>>
>>17869450
I never tasted Jumbo , but I will know straight off the bad if someone made it wrong compared to the ones I see online and study the ingredients. Like how I know girls aren't for guys that are broke or work a simple min wage job. This isn't high school
>>
>>17869460
>Although the first step would require you to figure out what kind of a person you are. (Pro tip: it's not a whiny neckbeard just because you act like one now)

>JUZ B URSELV

>No, not like that

Way to contradict

>>17869464
Dumbass, Both of those fuckers are married . You're delusional if you don't think Jewberg didn't get poon in college
>>
>>17869454
>>17869450
Samefag replying to his own post for ego boost.

Eat a dick or something
>>
>>17869481
>implying neckbeards are neckbeards because they were born that way and not because they were enabled to live like that
>implying you are a temporary state of mind
>>
>>17869339
>This is so simple it hurts.....

Woman will be attracted to masculinity, its that simple

>what this means...

testosterone is a masculine building component for
>drive
>courage
>muscle

chicks dig this kind of shit weather they admit it or not

those three things are also linked to money, making it seem important but really its secondary.

next is compatibility

do some research on astrology

>read your sign

If this is not you then you are not yourself and are hollow and empty best of luck to you.

>look for compatible signs....

your best will be the polar opposite, makes sense?
>>
>>17869501
>muscle
>astrology
>opposites attract meme
What the fucking fuck did I just read.
>>
>>17869508
your an idiot
>>
>>17869508
if you stop reading after compatibility it's actually a bretty gud post
>>
>>17869495
>>implying neckbeards are neckbeards because they were born that way and not because they were enabled to live like that

>DUDE JUST STOP BEING SHORT BRUH
>EAT YOUR VEGGIES
>PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF YOU? JUZ GET OVER IT
>U BEING MENTALLY / SOCIALLY RETARDED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
>ALL CONFIDENCE DUDE
>>
>>17869516
>DUDE JUST STOP BEING SHORT BRUH
That shit is irrelevant.

>EAT YOUR VEGGIES
Healthy diet has fuckloads of benefits, and isn't even 100% necessary. Just a smart choice.

>PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF YOU? JUZ GET OVER IT
Pretty much. If you can't get over it yourself, there is therapy. Same for mental illness. Besides, again not a big deal unless you have something extreme.

>SOCIALLY RETARDED
Learned behavior, or rather not learned because you were in an environment that enabled you to disconnect easy. If it's anything more extreme, go back to "therapy".

>ALL CONFIDENCE DUDE
Which again is something on learns. Or one hides in the basement and plays mmos, because your shitty environment enabled you too. This doesn't make "yourself" a basement dweller slash mmo enthusiast.

You're acting like a kid who never learned to read and justifies it with "MUHSELF ISN'T A READER".
>>
>>17869339
For me, it's:

>Humor
>Not overly sexual (rather, not overtly sexual. When flirting, don't make sex seem like your only motivation, even if it is)
>Not fat (tummy chub is okay, cute even, but that's subjective)
>Attractive within reason (doesn't have bad skin, extremely odd proportions or patchy pubebeards)
>Is ambitious and is open becoming a better person
>>
>>17869533
>have mental illness or short?

>JUZ GET OVER IT
>>
>>17869570
Neither will massively affect your chances to find the right girl. Being an entitled faggot wallowing in self pity on the other hand will keep you alone, even if you happen to win the lottery.
>>
>>17869533
>therapy is a magic cure!
kys
>>
>>17869588
>there is a chance x won't help me to solve my problem, why the fuck should I even bother
>>
>>17869584
>Being an entitled faggot wallowing in self pity on the other hand will keep you alone

How am I entitled if I know if I'm destined to be lonely because of my flaws? I'm wallowing in my self pity BECAUSE of my flaws
>>
>>17869600
The entitlement part comes from not bothering to deal with the flaws you can deal with. The only thing you're stuck with is being short. Rest is up to you and you decide to put your energy into pitying yourself instead of dealing with problems.
>>
>>17869352
NOT FUCKING TRUE. MY DAD IS LITERALLY A CEO AND I STILL HAVE NO GF. LOOK AT ELLIOT RODGER
>>
>>17869617
>The entitlement part comes from not bothering to deal with the flaws you can deal with.

Because it's flaws. Not only that, their mines. I'm the one that keeps it. It's my problems that I see no way around it because it's flawed. It's not something to magically goes away
>>
>>17869631
Elliott Rodgers failed because he expected girls to automatically like him. Despite the fact that he was autistic.

Besides, you're living off your father's money. It ain't your money
>>
>>17869639
>their mine
Because you didn't bother to learn better, and had a shitty environment that didn't encourage it. Just like it's not an inherent flaw of some faggot that he doesn't know how to cook.

>It's my problems that I see no way around it
Nor tried enough to find the way, either yourself or with a therapist.

> It's not something to magically goes away
Nobody said that. Fixing some flaws can be a huge pain, finding a way to manage a mental illness even more so. Learning new skills and behavior patterns is tedious too. There is quite a step from "hard, frustrating and time intensive to fix" and "magically wishing shit away".
>>
File: chinese-man-smoking.jpg (64KB, 429x300px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-man-smoking.jpg
64KB, 429x300px
>>17869339
Well to put it simply, OP, women are attracted to dominance. Women are attracted to men who exude dominance in some form or fashion. Men who excel at their jobs, make a lot of money, men who are in the upper ranks of their social circle, who others respect, men who have a passion for life, men who are ambitious, driven, energetic, confident, charismatic, funny, intelligent, successful, physically fit; are all men who dominate in some way or another. The more dominant traits/qualities you have, the more women will be attracted to you. Of course physical attractiveness plays a part (handsomeness) but women's minds work differently in that, unless there is some amount of dominance to back up that handsome face, he's just another average joe.
Women are constantly seeking to elevate their social status, OP, and they do this by hooking up with the most dominant man they can get.
>>
>>17869657
>Besides, you're living off your father's money. It ain't your money
Not like some chick wanting easy money would mind.

Elliott is a great example how no amount of money is enough if you have a cancerous personality.
>>
>>17869339
>What makes women attracted to someone?
Same as men - first and foremost, looks.

Women are more forgiving, though. They will settle for betabux and popularitybux, hence the confusion leading up to your question.
>>
>>17869682

>Elliott is a great example how no amount of money is enough if you never try to get a gf*

ftfy
>>
>>17869701
You still can't be broke and complain that you're lonely.

Broke men are a no go
>>
>>17869733
what is: niggers
>>
women want the alpha asshole genes while they're young, meanwhile they seek the beta genes when they're older and want to settle.

It depends on how hot the girl is and how old she is.

depending on her circustances, she may prefer a provider or an alpha.
>>
This seems like a good place to ask. A girl showed me her nipple ring today, what did dhe mean by that?
>>
>>17869737
>what is: niggers

So what? If you see women going for trash, THEY are also trash. Don't sweat it
>>
>>17869750
Sounds like she tried to tell you that jetfuel doesn't melt steel beams. Also she probably wants the D or thinks that you're gay.
>>
File: Maybe Why I Do Not Really Know.png (62KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe Why I Do Not Really Know.png
62KB, 1280x760px
>>17869675
No, and autistics is a stereotype.
>>
>>17869339
>What makes women attracted to someone?
Sometimes it's stability and sometimes it's power. I saw this at the Christmas party over the weekend. The longtime good husbands are there for their drunk wives who flirt all over the place with other guys. A girl I know was trying to get with me because I've got a hot body and we've got the same friends. But she's got a beta boyfriend who provides for her and he's always there for her. We probably won't have sex but I don't care that much. He's stable and I'm not in some sense. I can only impress and rock the boat a little bit. It's a complicated dynamic but that's the way it goes.
>>
File: 1455391727106.gif (210KB, 496x526px) Image search: [Google]
1455391727106.gif
210KB, 496x526px
>>17869339

>Looks
Women want hot guys just as much as men want hot girls. Looking healthy and having a nice haircut are a MUST to get any girl that isn't a slob. People subconsciously ascribe other positive qualities to people they are attracted to, it's an involuntary emotional response, and emotions are what governs sex. Looking good will increase your success rate with women you pursue, and you'll have chances with better looking women.

>"Confidence" and "Drive"
Demonstrating your ability to navigate the world is the other big thing that women want. It means being tough, extraverted, and being engaged in activities that aren't passive. Women don't universally want "bad boys", they want men they perceive to be able to get them the things they want (which varies). Some women want social proof, others want resources. Some women want a beast of burden who will take care of them. Some want access to scarce novelties (like fame, drugs, or exclusive venues). It's not enough to simply be passionate about something. Talking endlessly about video games and anime won't cut it, it has to be traits that your (her) social circle validates and respects. Fancy clothes and money aren't the answer in of themselves... women fantasize about a Stanley Kowalski just as often as a James Bond.

A big part of this, of course, is being able to talk to the women, themselves. Holding a conversation, looking them in the eye, playing the subtle communication games are all essential. If you look away, are boring, and wilt like a polite flower around women, they will assume you can't do the above and move on. If you want to increase the number of women you sleep with, you need to be meeting and talking to women on a regular basis. The men who are extraverts, meet lots of new people, and flirt indiscriminately get laid the most. If you treat it like a part-time activity, you'll get scarcely any results unless you're all of the above AND tremendously lucky.
>>
question for this thread.

what does entails being an asshole?
does it mean literally being an asshole?

or you can still be an introvert but with confidence and being dominant, without being insulting and shit, simply being a natural leader in your group and taking the lead without fear or giving a fuck.
does this also implies talking to girls as if they were males and simply don't giving a fuck about treating them like princess.
like some kind of brutal honesty?
do you need to be touchy, like kissing and touching their ass often?
>>
>>17869763
Was it a test? Should I have done something?
>>
>>17869818
>you can still be an introvert but with confidence and being dominant, without being insulting and shit, simply being a natural leader in your group and taking the lead without fear or giving a fuck.

Yea this is what I do
But you're going to insult people from time to time if they're sensitive but they get used to it. You also have to genuinely care about these people at the same time subtly and want the best for them otherwise you won't have their trust.

the hard part is that it doesn't seem like the easiest thing to learn, you mostly either get it or you don't, but I suppose it's not impossible to learn
>>
>>17869857
do you still need to be touchy?
>>
it's an equation of height ( money + success x fame)

that's it
>>
>They all like 6'3" broad shouldered perfect jawed chads with money xD

If that was the case, 99.9% of the human population would just be women cause men would have gone extinct.
>>
but seriously
attraction is a number of things
also depends on how the girl's dad raised her
and if he's still in her life
>>
>>17869555
isn't flirting naturally sexual? how do you flirt without seeming like sex is your only motivation?
>>
>>17869339

From my experience it all comes down to someone who is interesting.

Interesting could mean a whole bunch of things for different people, but if you're just a shallow guy on the surface and kind of a "what you see is what you get" then you aren't gonna find success.

Also going to agree with this dude: >>17869362 on the status part. When a girl first meets you they assess what you're going to do for them in terms of status. They even consult with their friends about you, if their friends/family disapprove that's it for you, had it happen to me just recently, things were going great with a girl but because her friends didn't like me (didn't even meet them she told them about me) she said them all about me she came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to work out (go figure)
>>
>>17869339
Literally only genetics
Broad shoulders, nice jaw, tall, thick cock
I'm not even playing. He could be homeless living in an actual dumpster and I would still want to fuck him. And if you try to pretend you as a male don't have the same instinctual attraction to hyperfeminine features like big tits and a fat ass you are lying to yourself or settling because it's easier.
>>
>>17870766

>Pretending to be a girl on the internet
>>
>>17869360
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>17870774
Look if you want to continue living in fairytale land deluding yourself that's up to you. I'm just hear to spit the truth whether it's wanted or not
>>
It really does depend on the girl.
Some girls value muscles, some intelligence, some money, some height, some blonde/brunette/ginger, some thinner, some thicker, some clean shaven, some stubble, some value creativity or being well read, and some value political or philosophical knowledge.

Most like a combination of some of the above, and some it varies and they don't even have a type.

Just as men aren't universally attracted to one thing, women are even more complex (let's be honest, most heterosexual men like boobs and butts and legs and long hair).

News flash, women aren't a hive mind.
>>
>>17869420
Every single fucking person out of the seven billion people or so on this rock is different. So unless you act the way you want, you're not gonna get someone who you want.
>>
>>17870732
t. bitter kissless neckbeard virgin NEET

Go back to /r9k/ and stay there.
>>
Why is this thread flooded with /r9k/ garbage?
>>
>>17869352
Yep. Money.

I have travelled the world and money works every single time. Even the woman herself is well off in life, they expect the man to be well in life too.

Exceptions exist, 95% is all about money.
>>
File: 1373777159457.png (147KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1373777159457.png
147KB, 332x333px
I am neither tall, rich or famous. I'm probably a 6.5 on a good day. I'm a little overweight, don't have a college degree and work two jobs. I live in a one bedroom apartment, shop for clothes online, eat junk food from the snack cart next to my work. I don't own any pets, I have roughly $2400 dollars in my bank account, the TV I own is about 7 years old, I make shitty music and self release it on the internet and my vehicle is on its last leg.

I see both of my parents frequently, I have nothing invested into retirement. One of my jobs is at a bar. I own a motorcycle jacket and no motorcycle.

I have NO PROBLEM, I repeat, NO PROBLEM with women. I interact with women every day. I've been in a relationship for 2 years and before that I was with a different girl probably every month or so.

How is that possible, you ask?

Its possible because I treat women like people. I don't go for the stuck-up 10/10 and then come here and complain about it. I ask plenty of girls out and don't think twice about the ones who say no. I have success with women because I have enough common sense and real life experience to know that being a being a pudgy lower-middle class burnout is 100 times more attractive than being a neurotic, bitter, piece of shit /r9k/ neckbeard.
>>
>>17870818
Bullshit logic.
>>
>>17871017
You essentially said you have almost no standards so your point is null
>>
>>17871069
You want your 10/10 virgin waifu to magically appear in your basement right?
>>
>>17869675
This is how I got every single one of my past gfs.
>>
>>17871069
So instead of "it's soooo hard to get a girlfriend" and "wimin have such high standards" you admit that the ball lies in your court and you have too high standards for what you offer?
>>
>>17871108
I had the luck to be found by my 10/10, I only had to be myself for her to fall for me.

I wanted to say that if you ask "plenty" of girls you might have low standards and come out almost as a pathetic being who's only interest is to be with a girl. Take your time
>>
>>17871501
There is no ball, there is no game. You just have to fly at your just height. If you aim too high, you'll crash, if you'll fly too low, you may find yourself in unwanted situations.

For years I thought that having a girlfriend would save me from being a loser. Then, after a thousand rejections, I found myself pondering about it and decided to wait for the right moment instead of chasing it so desperately. It worked, I became the better myself and I got the best girl I ever wanted.
>>
>>17869339

Nobody knows what there talking about on here.

To ancer your question girls want a challenge. As long as your calm confident and understanding you will be fine. You walk on a thin line off ass hole and nice guy. When your nice giver her stability, when your an ass treat her like a bitch but he light hearted about it with a silly smile on your face. Keep her guessing the more emotions she involves (more good then bad of course) the more into you she will be. When you text her spice it up sumtimes be nice sumtimes be an ass but just try to have fun. And if you go to far and piss her off. Stand your ground. If you actually fucked up apologize if you where just joking don't luze your cool and tell her it was a joke. It also helps if your bissy or at least make it seem like you are. So your not in a rush to call or text her back. If she is into you she will be wondering(missing/thinking about u) when you you will call. If she can't wait any more she will call you 1st. Once she starts chasing you You will be set. Just make sure to keep it that way. If you call/text her too much you will come across as desperate. If you try contacting her she never gets back to you her loss. She probably wasn't into you so move on to sumone elce repeat.

And if you want sumone to use you then feed her $$ and car rides. Picking her up is no problem. And it's ok buying shit for Christmas/birthday/anniversary/ but nothing over the top. Buy her a gift if she earned it and give her a ride if she is near by. If your at home forget about it.

Pretend all girl's want you it's a good place to make decisions from. girls just you to be more of a man then they are.

The point is Neve try to please her. Just be yourself. If she likes the way you are grate, if she doesn't then who cares and move on. DON'T be all bata and say "i'll never get over her" if she never gave 2shits about you.
>>
>>17872369
This is how to be the chased instead of the chaser
Good adv for the more manipulative kind
>>
>>17869847
should have sucked it.
>>
>>17869339
Money
Looks
Fame/Status
Potential

That is literally it. Sex is a weapon women use. Trust me. They love to delude themselves to belive their vagina is the best vagina and has super mystical manipulation powers, but of course betas/simps do not help with that delusion they have.

GL, OP.
>>
1) money
2) looks they can cheat on money with
3) personality they can whine to and hang onto when 1) finds out
>>
>>17872395
>Good adv for the more manipulative kind

No it's good advice in general. Women need to be manipulated because they're so desensitized by relationships that they will absolutely end it on just a mere feeling. As a guy you NEED to have that sort of control over them or you are 10,000% percent fucked and will get friend zoned or so pissed off you destroy it entirely.
>>
>>17872488
Yup. Men have to work to get laid. Chicks just have to look nice and bend over, and will get laid. Hence why men that sleep around are respected (it takes work), and women who do the same are slutty (takes no effort).

But yes. To attract women in any other form other than money is looking good and having potential to become something bigger than the average bloke. The two go hand in hand.
>>
File: 1479230928740.jpg (70KB, 960x651px) Image search: [Google]
1479230928740.jpg
70KB, 960x651px
>>17869339
"Women" don't all want the same exact type of guy. That's the one thing dudes get tripped up over when they ask themselves "what women want".

There's a huge variety of things woman could be looking for, what they find desirable or what they simply say they want. It's not really in your best interest to get hung up over it unless you're trying to get with one very particular girl is very "special". More power to you but I'm here to tell you; no one woman is "special". Any one of them could love you. You could find the one or ones that love you, or keep going after ones that don't based on what you think they want or need. Up to you.

If you took the answers ITT and put them together, you wouldn't have a list of "what women want". You'd have a list of "a list of traits that are potentially attractive to women". It's like when a short guy like myself says "women only want tall men". It doesn't work because short guys can get laid. As do guys who are skinny, not the best looking, not naturally funny, or not loaded.

Some of them don't give a shit about money. Or looks. Or status. Or physique. Or humor. Others care a lot about any of these given things. It depends entirely on who she is. Assuming you want to find somebody who wants what you have to offer, the best advice is to keep being you and playing the numbers game, although don't be averse to making true change for the sake of your own improvement either.

If you want to literally drown in pussy yes, you need to step up and be a boss. Duh. But if you just want to find somebody or even somebodies, it's not a problem unless all you want is a 10/10. In which case, step it the fuck up.
>>
What the actual fuck is going on in this thread?!

My bf makes much less money than me but so what? I make my own money. He is loyal, intelligent and good-natured, so of course I'd be happy to raise a family with him.

Was going to be here but Brexit fucked that, so we're probably going back to his country. No matter since I got a good professional degree that will earn me money across europe.
>>
>>17870759
About the approbation it's kind of true, many of us really take on account the approval of close friends and relatives.
>>
confidence, the belief you can get shit done
>>
>>17869847
Yes, like try to touch it and then say you like it or something like that.
>>
>>17869794
great post, underrated.
>>
>>17872369
what the fuck is wrong with your keyboard man
>>
>>17869339
Looks. Status. Money.

Any other response will be a variant of these three factors.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.