[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: xzczxczxcxzc.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
xzczxczxcxzc.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
Currently in a relationship with a girl who's got terrible anger and emotional issues. Every time we argue and I try to help her with the anger she just lashes out at me and we wont speak well for about a week.
(yes shes a huge red flag)

What's the best way to mitigate the tension after a fight? I'm new to relationships with this type of shit.

Should I bring it up and apologize at the things that she felt hurt her?
Should I just not bring it up and move on like nothing happened? what's the most logical way to do this?

I was thinking of just surprising her with a gift or something, but that might be too corny?
>>
>>17866931
>Should I just not bring it up and move on like nothing happened?
jfc don't do this. my boyfriend does this and it pisses me off.
it's so dismissive, solves nothing.

>Should I bring it up and apologize at the things that she felt hurt her?
YES, DO THIS.
do NOT give half-assed apologies like
>"I'm sorry you're upset"
>"I'm sorry your feelings are hurt"
that's dismissive too and takes 0 responsibility.
say *I* am sorry that *I* did _____

and a gift isn't corny.
>>
you're a clueless nigger
>>
>>17866943
Don't listen to this stupid cunt. She probably has borderline personality disorder herself.
>>
>>17866947
I believe you're on the wrong board
here you go: >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17866943
Why should he apologise? You don't even know if she has reasonable reasons to be upset and if OP has done something wrong or not
>>
>>17866973
jfc
I meant if OP genuinely thinks he was in the wrong and she deserves an apology
he should give her an actual apology.

if he doesn't think he's in the wrong, he should talk out what happened and resolve their issues
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.