[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating reality between sexes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4977.jpg (242KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4977.jpg
242KB, 1280x1024px
Today while I was chilling over at my gf dorm, I made a tinder account for my gf roommate.

I picked the hottest photos she gave me and I made what I would think would be an attractive bio.

Although she is kind of attractive, I wouldn't say she was even a 8/10. Yet I swear, in less than half a day I got over 100 matches and tons of the horniest replies I have ever seen.

I knew dating was different for women, but damn you would have to be Brad Pitt to get this much attention from girls.

For a girl, you just have to be like 7/10 and a horde of horny men will surround you
>>
Indeed.

Was there a question
>>
>sex requests
>dating

Fuck off to /r9k/
>>
>>17863619
Why do you think women have such inflated self views? A 5 can throw up a few filters and make an instagram about them doing nothing and get thousands of potential mates many of who will just straight send money if she asks for it. Women play life on easy mode and cheat codes activated. In today's society a woman who is a failure had to actively self sabotage repeatedly on a daily basis for years. It's a shame but it's very difficult to actually respect women once youve gotten to know their world.
>>
>>17863619
>damn you would have to be Brad Pitt
even brad pitt cant keep them anymore, he is getting divorce raped as we speak
>>
>>17863692

This OP. Out of those 100 replies, if you weeded out the guys who just wanted a fuck buddy and were left with guys who would be committed to her in a serious relationship, you'd be left with like... 30, and 25 of them would be ugly and/or manchildren
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>17863774
> you'd be left with like... 30
More like 5. I was on tinder for 1 week. I deleted my account when a guy kept asking me to come over and take a dump on his toes.
>>
>>17863619
This is good for women who want casual sex, not for women who actually want to you know, date.
It's very difficult to find an honest man on dating sites. There are even men who say they want a relationship but are lying to try to get into your pants.
I think this is difficult for guys like you to understand because you value sex over actual relationships, or see relationships as a way to get a steady sex.
A lot of women aren't only after sex, but after a future with a reliable partner with marriage being a possibility. That is what is difficult to attain for women.
>>
>>17863692
>Thinks app dating isn't just sex
Yeah bruh people go on those for real connections unlike happily married couples who meet in real life based on mutual interests and merit of character.
>>
>>17863774
>>17863797
>Complaining that quality guys throw themselves at them just because they're in the "looking" crowd
Just wow. It's like all diseases are guys fault because we haven't eliminated them all by the time women got rights.
>>
>>17863825
chill the fuck out dude
no one said that
they were literally just saying that
yes OP, girls get a lot of attention from guys,
but not all of the attention is positive/wanted
>>
>>17863896
The fact most attention they get is unwanted is merely due to the fact that they get huge amounts of attention. If girls started getting 1 match per week instead of 100/day suddenly the 'ugly' 'losers' wouldn't look so bad.

Honestly this shit cracks me up: every time I see a girl dismissing some guy as a loser, most of the time the guy is actually objectively equal or superior to the girl in most categories. But the supply of guys is so high that their value gets diluted
>>
File: 1386819149252.jpg (9KB, 248x183px) Image search: [Google]
1386819149252.jpg
9KB, 248x183px
>>17863997

>If girls started getting 1 match per week instead of 100/day suddenly the 'ugly' 'losers' wouldn't look so bad.

>every time I see a girl dismissing some guy as a loser, most of the time the guy is actually objectively equal or superior to the girl in most categories

So you're an ugly loser who is upset that hot girls don't pay you more attention even though you see yourself as "objectively" equal or superior to them.

I honestly find that amazing. There's nothing hot girls like more than some frumpy loser who thinks he's better than them because he's read some philosophy books and owns a telescope.

>>>/r9k/ is the board you are looking for, sir.

I also find it amazing that in every situation involving men and women you guys always find a justification that makes you the victim. Every single time. The mental gymnastics are quite an astonishing feat.

I think its time to start entertaining the possibility that the girls who dismiss you as a loser do it because you are actually a loser.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.