[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

File: bruh.jpg (25KB, 253x420px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
25KB, 253x420px
What really infuriates me about online dating, tinder, okcupid, even hitting girls up on facebook, is that you can do everything perfectly and still get ignored

>add girl on facebook
>shes into sprited away and bee movie memes
>say "I see your into sprited away and dank bee memes"
>"haha yeah i am"
>send her the bee movie but everytime they say bee it gets faster, 7 mins long
>she sees it (facebook says when) and never responds
>wtf.png
>send another text shortly after since I know enough time has passed for her to watch it so wheres my response
>did you watch the whole thing lol
>shes seen that
>no response

What else am I supposed to do
I even know for a fact she's single and there's a post from a week ago from her complaining about it and asking where a match for her is
>>
>>17857190
sounds like she's not interested. give it some time and try to message her again later. if that doesnt work, move on
>>
>>17857197
Literally why not
What did I text that was so wrong
>>
>>17857190
>that you can do everything perfectly and still get ignored

If you were doing things "perfectly" you woulnd't be ignored, right? Food for thought.
>>
>>17857203
>its your fault not hers
>>
surprisingly enough, when a computer program says you match with someone, you very rarely do
also
>37 days from the reign of President Trump
>using facebook as a dating site
>>
>>17857202
im not saying you did anything "right" or "wrong." some people just aren't interested. maybe she looked at your fb profile and decided not to chase.
>>
>>17857208

She is not into you, dude. You need two to tango, right? Well, she isn't interested. There's no perfect move if she is just not into you, that's the point.
>>
>>17857210
Literally why not?
Is it because she has like 1.7k friends and I've got 72 because I just made this thing a few weeks ago and I even mention just making it on my profile?
Because I don't post selfies and shit 7 times a day?

>>17857212
Its not like I have a weird looking profile pic, or that I dont post a little bit about clubs and shit, I mean what the hell do these people even want
>>
>>17857219
no. it's not like that.
actually, you know what. maybe it is. what kind of girl are you talking about? is she shallow? maybe she's just like that.
there could be a million reasons why she's not responding. we dont know the situaton, we're not you or the girl.
>>
>>17857232
The problem isn't that this stuff happens every now and then, the problem is that this happens basically constantly

Is Richmond, VA just a shit tier city or something?
>>
>>17857235
whining isn't going to solve the issue. try a different approach. maybe you're coming on too strong, or it's too obvious. maybe if online dating isn't working out for you, find someone irl
>>
File: 1469255497821.jpg (262KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469255497821.jpg
262KB, 900x1200px
Like is having an instagram and snapchat filled to the brim with content mandatory for getting a girls interest in modern times?
I don't have either one and tinder always wants you to link to it and on facebook people talk about it

Are those two apps the final "checks" or "proof" that you are "normal" and "have a life" or something?

How do I even fill them up with content? Just take pics and videos of random day to day bullshit?

>oohemgeee this pizza is sooooo gooood #pizzaplace

I mean this seriously
Now I know shit as mundane as taking a selfie in a bathroom is enough to make girls turn their noses up at you because they hyper analyze the background and if its not outdoors and sunny they aren't interested no matter what else you have going
>>
>>17857190

Please don't tell me you're just randomly adding girls on Facebook cause you both like "Spirited away"
>>
>>17857235
Honestly you sound like a whiny manchild, and that may very well be why she wasn't interested. You're sitting here whining comparing your and her amounts of friends on FB and saying shit like "Literally why not?".

And you live in RVA, who uses FB to hit on people? All you have to do in that city is eat and drink (Source: Lived there for a decade), get out of the house and meet people FFS.

To add to this, some people simply aren't interested. Don't take it seriously. And grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17857246
>i think your a whiny manchild
>implying even if that was true (which it isnt) that she could know that from the texts I sent and my profile page
your argument is shit

>all you gotta do is eat and drink
I cant get into bars or clubs because not 21

And what am I supposed to eat 3 meals a day in restaurants and shit just so I can hope I catch some girls attention?

>some people simply arent interested
I take it as an insult when I haven't said anything wrong, my profile looks fine, we're both single, and she just "isn't interested"

That's such a fucking cop out
There has to be some kind of underlying reason
>>
Youtube shoves that video everywhere, and honestly who wants talk about it. I can't stand friends who link BORING youtube clips/music every day. It's lame.
>>
>>17857190
>you can do everything perfectly and still get ignored

>say "I see your into sprited away and dank bee memes"

Bait
>>
>>17857257
>>17857255
Oh but yet she posts them constantly and goes "ECKS DEEEE" haha
>>
>>17857219
>>17857246
>Honestly you sound like a whiny manchild, and that may very well be why she wasn't interested.

This Anon gets it.

It's not about you pic. If she doesn't know you she can't be into you and she might not even be looking for a relationship. And if she knows you, then your profiƱe pic is the least of your problems.
>>
>>17857190
>>send another text shortly after since I know enough time has passed for her to watch it so wheres my response

You sound needy and clingy. This stuff just doesn't happen to you, girls flake all the time, the most important thing is how you deal with it. You're acting like a manchild.

Also I hope you know these people before adding them randomly on Facebook.
>>
>>17857254
>I take it as an insult when I haven't said anything wrong, my profile looks fine, we're both single, and she just "isn't interested"
damn...that's one reason to run if i've ever seen one.
>>
>>17857268
>>17857271

lol you people are acting like if some girl is being a cunt and ignoring you that you have anything to lose by continuing to message them
>>
File: guy1.png (132KB, 596x533px) Image search: [Google]
guy1.png
132KB, 596x533px
>>17857275
>that you have anything to lose by continuing to message them

Only your dignity but that's not something I think you hold in high regard.
>>
>>17857285
He's literally right
It feels good to poke at girls and annoy them in retaliation for not responding

Ghosting/flaking is a scourge that needs to be wiped out
>>
File: guy2.png (206KB, 519x587px) Image search: [Google]
guy2.png
206KB, 519x587px
>>17857303

So you're going to eliminate ghosting by sperging out like a little baby? It's like that embarrassing kid who cries at the supermarket cause their mom won't buy them what they want.
>>
>>17857243
>Like is having an instagram and snapchat filled to the brim with content mandatory for getting a girls interest in modern times?
I think this is my problem too.
>>
>>17857303
youre kidding. regular people know when to give up. people like you just cant let a disinterested girl go.
>>
>>17857303
One of my biggest annoyances is when random guys add or friend me over the internet and then try bring up sone minor obscure thing we might have in common to try to facilitate a relationship. News flash, it doesnt work that way. Doesnt matter how good looking you are or how much money you make, it's really uncomfortable.

Also OP if this is how you react from being "ignored" by someone who doesnt even know you, you might be a lost cause.
>>
>>17857254
You act like a child. No woman is going to be interested in you with the way you act.

Messaging random women on FB that have some tiny similar interests is no way to meet people. I'd ignore you too, whether male or female. I'm not interested in chatting with some FB sperg about my interests, and she probably isn't either. See your behavior in this thread for examples of why she wouldn't. Jesus.

There is no underlying reason, but if you want one: It's because you're a fucking baby. Get the fuck out of your college dorm, you don't have to eat out 3 times a day. There's a whole fucking city for you to wander around, and a lot of people walk or take public transit in the fan and shockoe. You're just too fucking stupid, lazy, and entitled.
>>
>>17857326
>>17857325
>>17857310
>muh its your fault for trying to forge interest and its okay for me to not even have the courtesy to tell you im not interested
And no saying like "Im not interested" is being a cunt too

Go "Im really sorry but its a rule of mine not to get involved with guys I dont already know IRL"

>>17857357
blah blah dont try to begin with blah blah

>There's a whole fucking city for you to wander around, and a lot of people walk or take public transit in the fan and shockoe

So I need to spend my days wandering the city? What's gonna make trying to start conversations with people in the bus or in a restaurant or something any easier?

Plus VCU is letting out for break any day now and everyone is going back to NOVA so I gotta follow them (even though Im from around Richmond) just so I can go and try to party and make friends and shit
Plus I need new pics for my tinder profile
>>
>>17857367
>>17857357
On top of this its fucking bitterly cold outside now and will stay that way until like fucking April so it kinda makes wandering the city harder
>>
File: guy3.png (168KB, 592x587px) Image search: [Google]
guy3.png
168KB, 592x587px
>>17857367
>Go "Im really sorry but its a rule of mine not to get involved with guys I dont already know IRL"

It's really hilarious how entitled you are. Do you force people to call you sir too?
>>
>>17857380
>what is having any decency at all
there's a reason why modern US women are universally regarded as the worst women on earth
>>
>>17857385

So this thread isn't even about seeking advice, it's about you crying about "modern US women" I think they have a board for that:

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17857388
This thread is about "how do I bypass how much of cunts women on dating shit are to seem appealing to them"

Also, you are a cunt
>>
>>17857391

>I want to seem appealing to women by calling them cunts and expecting them to reply to me on a whim.

You're a basket case
>>
File: asdf234asf.png (26KB, 609x328px) Image search: [Google]
asdf234asf.png
26KB, 609x328px
>>17857403
>>17857403
>what is hiding how I really feel about them
>>
>doing everything perfectly
>Not getting results.

Why the fuck do men think their methods work if they don't see results?

Forget everything you think you know, it's fucking wrong. Here's how to online date.

This is a guide for finding dates/gfs. If you want the hookup guide let me know.

>Match with girl
>Wait at least one hour before messaging her.
>If her bio gives you something to work with, use it. If not, send her a basic first message.

With information you can use such as hobbies, movies, etc:

Say the girl likes Star Wars.
>I'm new to this app. How does it work? We're supposed to hang out and watch Star Wars, right..

If the girl is interested, she WILL respond. If not, you will get no response. Move on.

Typical response
>Yessss that sounds perfect.

They will usually only give you a positive response without anything else to work with, they are testing you. You have to send 1-2 more casual texts in order to make her accept a date request. It is NECESSARY to ask questions, otherwise you are giving them no incentive to respond, like what you did by just wasting their time.

Proper next message
>The new ones don't compare at all to the originals, what's your favorite?
>Episode 5!!! Definitely agree, the original trilogy is the best. What about you?

At this point she may ask you questions. Always keep it at this: You ask two questions, then let her ask a question, then you ask two questions, repeat. Try to keep conversations short and to the point. You are one out of 300 men trying to message this girl, so you have to be alpha and stand out.

Since you asked two questions, answer her question. Remember, always be positive and interesting. It reflects on your personality.

Don't send this:
>yeah episode 5 is good

Do send this
>You have great taste! Empire Strikes Back is the best in the series, for sure.

pt 2 below.
>>
>>17857757
Im gonna screen cap this and part 2

Please post hook up guide too
>>
part two.

Now that you have sent 3-5 casual messages, the casual chat phase is over. It's time to ask her out.

The last thing you said was
>You have great taste! Empire Strikes Back is the best in the series, for sure.

>So if she responds positively, you ask her out. You've been talking long enough, time to man up.

Her response to you saying she has good taste
>Ha I'm so glad you agree :P

How to ask her out.

>We'll definitely watch Episode 5, haven't seen it in a while. We should meet up sometime, what's your schedule like?

>I work Mon-Friday till 5, hbu?
>The same, up for dinner on Friday? There's this sushi spot I've been wanting to try.
>I love sushi! Yeah Friday works, that sounds perfect.
>Me too! It's called Sushi Place, it's on 95 Street St in Townsville. I'll meet you there, what's your number in case something comes up?
>oookay I'm excited :3 *phone number*
>Yeah I'm looking forward to meeting you :) I gotta get to bed, work early tomorrow. goodnight
>goodnight!!! :3

See what you did? You confirmed interest, set a definite date, got the number, and got out. Now all you have to do is meet her at the place at 8. Don't text her, don't message her, let her think about you. Girls love getting excited for dates, and hate when guys are clingy and text them constantly, especially before they even meet in person. Show up at 8 without confirming the date. If she's confident, she'll be there. If she's shy, she'll message you to confirm the date. Just say "of course we're still on for tonight, see you at 8!"

When you show up, if the date wasn't confirmed, she'll probably say "Wow I didn't think you'd show because you didn't text me, most guys usually want to know if I'm showing up." Just smile and say "I'm a man of my word." Confirming dates with women communicates "I get stood up often. Are you still gonna show up tonight?" Don't do that.

Remember always go for the kiss goodnight.
>>
File: 1475871522279s.jpg (4KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1475871522279s.jpg
4KB, 250x190px
>>17857219
>>17857202
>>17857190
>>17857235
>>17857254

I think you just sound really bitter and whiny, constantly saying "WHY NOT WHY NOT WHY NOT" whenever someone doesn't like you as though your ego isn't capable of accepting it, as if someone needs a good reason not to like you.

Sorry, bruh. Sometimes there is no reason. People don't owe you explanations for their feelings and are allowed to like or dislike anyone they want at any time for any reason they see fit and the only choice you have in the matter is to either deal with it like a man or deal with it like a child.

Believe it or not, women can smell whiny man children from a mile away. Women have an uncanny ability to know a complete cunt when they see one and you've got the big red cunt flag painted right on your forehead, buddy.

Your entitled "why not, my profile is fine, whats the problem?" attitude is a huge part of your problem. Its toxic. It stinks. Women can smell it from a mile away and from over the internet it took us 4 or 5 posts for us to figure it out and that is saying a lot seeing as we're strange dudes who have never met you or seen your face.

Your attitude sucks. You're entitled and stubborn and it makes people not like you. If you want that to change, change yourself.
>>
>>17857786
How exactly are they supposed to know how I really feel unless I tell them?

If I do what >>17857757 >>17857784
is saying I should be set
>>
File: how to get dates or gfs online.png (138KB, 1832x1040px) Image search: [Google]
how to get dates or gfs online.png
138KB, 1832x1040px
Capped

Please post hook up guide

Also does this cap apply to all online stuff? ok cupid, facebook, tinder?

exclude facebook?
>>
>>17857769

The hookup guide is pretty similar.

>match with qt
>Most girls are dtf on online dating.
>Again, if you have information from her bio to use, use it.

With info:
>So..how does this app work? We're supposed to watch Spirited Away and cuddle or something, right..
>Her: something like that ;)
>Maybe smoke/drink too ;) (drug/alcohol use implies fun night of casual sex.)
>Sounds perfect, I'm all out of alcohol though.
>No worries, I'll bring a bottle of wine. What are you looking for on here exactly?
>Hmm not sure, you? (Most girls won't say casual sex until they know you want it)
>Nothing in particular, just hang out and have fun.
>Same here, Spirited Away and a bottle of wine sounds amazing.
>Definitely, what's your schedule like?
>I'm free right now..
>#?
>*Phone number* You want to come over right now?
>sure, I'll text you

>Text girl "Hey Sally, this is Bill. What's up?"
>Heyyy, nothing just laying in bed, hbu?
>Just about to shower, want me to come join you?
>If you like :3
>I'll head over after I get out of the shower, what's your address?
>33 Road St. in Townsville
>cool that's only ten minutes away from me, I'll call you when I get there
>Okayy

Most girls will want to facetime, see your social media, or talk on the phone before you come over. Just oblige and say "no worries I completely understand" through these steps, make sure she's comfortable and feels safe with you coming over.

When you get to her house, call her and stay on the phone until you are right in front of her and she opens the door. It makes her feel more at ease. When she invites you in, compliment her home/apartment and ask to use the bathroom. Just wash your hands and take a piss or something, it gives her a moment to adjust to having you inside her home and she'll probably just go lay on her bed and wait for you to join her. Start hooking up immediately. Put your arms around her, tell her she looks cuter in person, and start kissing her.
>>
File: 1469625449059.png (67KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1469625449059.png
67KB, 213x233px
>>17857810
>>17857784
>>17857757
So why exactly do people call guys who don't already know all of this autistic?
>>
>>17857806
I've only used OKC and tinder. The methods I posted really apply to any online dating, just adjust the themes and topics accordingly.

Since Okc is open messaging, expect 90% of users to be "time wasters" meaning girls not willing to meet within a week. Some girls will have okc accounts for months and never go on a single date, they just like the ego boost.

Learn to accept rejection as nothing personal and keep an abundancy mindset. I recommend you read Redpill dating / pick up skills. You'll learn a lot. You seem to be in the wrong mindset, and it is very unattractive.
>>
File: how to hookup with girls online.png (80KB, 1836x592px) Image search: [Google]
how to hookup with girls online.png
80KB, 1836x592px
These caps are like some kind of waking up from the matrix type shit

Self improvement (aside from dont be fat and dress fashionably) and just being yourself are lies

Anything else?
>>
>>17857818

Because if you think you're doing the right thing, seeing no results, and not being proactive by researching proper pick up and dating skills... then something is wrong with your mental state, most likely autism.
>>
>>17857818

We don't, we call guys who refuse to take advice, act like stubborn cunts and throw hissy fits because we're telling them something they don't want to hear autistic.
>>
>>17857833
>yfw when guys read books and look up shit online on how to get girls people go "oomg you cant learn social skills from reading autist"

I swear there is 0 winning with normies if you EVER let them know how you really are at your core
>>
>>17857831

Being yourself isn't a lie. Be yourself, but change yourself into a positive person who has happiness to share with others.

Communicate with strangers by sharing your inner dialogue.

>Your dog is so cute.
>I love your shoes.
>You're so cute, what's your name?

if you have the mindset that you are a positive, complete, happy, person, you can feel at ease sharing your thoughts and feelings with others.

If you are full of shit and desperate for a woman to come into your life to save you from despair, you need to fix yourself before entering the dating scene.
>>
>>17857243
>Are those two apps the final "checks" or "proof" that you are "normal" and "have a life" or something
Pretty much man, if a girl doesn't have Instagram or all her photos are just selfies in the same room I assume she has no friends and is crazy
>>
>>17857796

>How exactly are they supposed to know how I really feel unless I tell them?

Because what you're feeling is childish, self-centered and ignorant.

Get this idea out of your head that hooking up with girls is like a math equation and if you punch in all the right answers she's supposed to give you sex. That's a really robot way of looking at life and its incorrect.

Sometimes girls won't like you. You'll be charming and do everything the "hook up guide" says and it won't work. Learn to deal with that like an adult and not a child and your success rate will sky rocket.
>>
>>17857836

>I swear there is 0 winning with normies if you EVER let them know how you really are at your core

Go back to >>>/r9k/ dude. You're fucking hopeless.
>>
think its funny how people will straight up ignore advice that's good because it's not what they want to hear. pathetic, kys OP
>>
>>17857202
Holy shit.

I've seen two of your posts and I can already say I would ignore you too.
>>
File: How to into online dating.png (41KB, 1096x469px) Image search: [Google]
How to into online dating.png
41KB, 1096x469px
>>17857837
>but change yourself into a positive person who has happiness to share with others.
AKA not being yourself
I am the way I am, I can never change, I can only learn how to pretend like I'm different

"Communicate with strangers by sharing your inner dialogue.

>Your dog is so cute.
>I love your shoes.
>You're so cute, what's your name?"

You mean say what you need to say to get the right responses
As if I actually give a shit about any of those things on their own

>If you are full of shit and desperate for a woman to come into your life to save you from despair, you need to fix yourself before entering the dating scene.

The only thing that can make me complete is pussy
End of story

>>17857840
Tinder guide anon, can you confirm or deny this? Do I have to have an instagram or snapchat or some shit and fill it with content to have a chance on tinder?

Also is guide related accurate?

>>17857843
>Because what you're feeling is childish, self-centered and ignorant.

Being left out of the sex club way past everyone else is does that to you minus the childish and ignorant parts

>Get this idea out of your head that hooking up with girls is like a math equation and if you punch in all the right answers she's supposed to give you sex. That's a really robot way of looking at life and its incorrect.
You mean thats the only way to look at life

Thats all interacting with people is, you put on clothes you dont care about, dress your hair up, say and do shit you dont care about because that's what they want to hear, X gets Y response

>Sometimes girls won't like you. You'll be charming and do everything the "hook up guide" says and it won't work.

Then I'll just have to do it over and over and over again until it finally works
>>
File: 1419110649098.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
1419110649098.gif
2MB, 300x259px
Also tinder anon if you have any more wisdom to share please do so, this shit seems game changing
>>
>>17857869

>the only thing that can complete me is pussy.

Then you'll never be complete. No woman will spread her legs for a desperate man.

You need to spend time improving yourself. It will be hard for you to perform sexually if you are full of shit. You sound like you jack off a lot. Cut that out, stop watching porn and only ejaculate once a week. No more than one cum per every 4-5 days.

You HAVE to have the abundance mentality, even if you're a virgin or haven't had sex in months. You NEED to give off the vibe that you are 10000% happy with your life and don't need a woman to make you happy.
>>
File: w4riF.jpg (32KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
w4riF.jpg
32KB, 640x512px
>>17857190
I can see it already.

>sends stupid bee movie clip because she mentioned it at some point in her profile
>times the amount of time it takes to watch
>immediately asks for a response
>pls respond

This is the kind of person you see in cringe threads.
>>
>>17857869
Yeah I would get both apps.
Don't worry about Snapchat outside using as a means to talk to your matches
And just post normie shit on your Insta like "wow what a view of the ocean" and shit like that

As far as the guide goes, it's pretty solid. I avoid using photos that I clearly took by myself. Sometimes I use a timer on the camera to look like someone else took it.
For the opening message I usually pull out one of the classic /fit/ pick up lines like the archeologist. A LOT won't reply but if they do you can guarantee they are keen
>>
>>17857886
>impossible to get laid if you want it

Again, its called deception
I have to hide how bad I want it, and this amazing anon has shown me the way

>>17857806
Whatever asshole, that was my attempt to bridge the gap and create interest, now instead of trying to figure it out I know how

>>17857905
Are you the guide anon?
Also what are these /fit/ pick up lines I keep hearing about
I owe /fit/ a lot for making me lose all the fat but that's it

>>17857831
>>17857896
>>
>>17857896
"Whatever asshole, that was my attempt to bridge the gap and create interest, now instead of trying to figure it out I know how "

Was meant for you
>>
>>17857915
I'm not the tinder guide anon but I've had moderate success for a social autist
Theirs an image going around with them all on there.. better go ask on the QTDDTOT
>>
Guide anon do I use /fit/ pick up lines ever or no?

Also please see here >>17857878
>>
>>17857915

"this amazing anon" is the one who told you to prioritize finding happiness in the single life before dating women ;) I wrote those guides. They're very basic, as it's a 2000 character count, but if you practice the basic process you'll understand how online dating works in no time.

I'm not saying completely change who you are as a person, just try to turn your current lifestyle into something positive. You will find women who are compatible with your lifestyle, but if you don't make them happy and get "feels" then you won't have much luck getting them to fuck you.

An attractive man is a man with ambition, who is proud of his lifestyle, and feels confident in his own skin. Remember this, if anything, the most important relationship is the relationship you have with yourself.

I've been where you are, and believe me, I've had 10/10s as girlfriends but slacked on becoming the strongest version of myself and even their pristine pussy didn't take the pain away. It just made it hurt that much more when the relationships failed, and I was left alone, lost.
>>
maybe you're ugly?
>>
>>17857930
So anything else?
As in less sentimental sappy stuff and more cold hard pragmatic stuff like the guides
>>
>>17857930
I mean isn't the tinder hook up guide basically a way that bypasses all this "inner hapiness bee urself" shit anyways?

It looks like I literally just do what it says and by the time we meet face to face its fuck time
>>
File: 1373768756853.gif (459KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1373768756853.gif
459KB, 150x150px
>>17857930
Also can you confirm or deny this guide?

Anything to add or subtract from it if it is true?

>>17857869
>>17857869
>>17857869
>>17857869
>>
>>17858016

The biggest redpill to swallow is that becoming a happy individual is more important than getting pussy.

The happier and more confident with yourself you become, pussy just becomes a side effect of that. It's more worthwhile to invest your time in yourself in your time of need than to search for other women to do it for you, because it's not gonna happen. It took me 12 hookups in the past six months to realize that I was wasting my time searching for happiness in online dating, and needed to focus on myself and my career.
>>
>>17857930
>if you don't make them happy and get "feels" then you won't have much luck getting them to fuck you.

This is what its all about isn't it? Women cant into sex unless you give them butterfly feelings

The level of butterflies varies from girls who need 7 dates to girls who will hookup with you over tinder in a single day, but at their core that's what all of them have to have before they are willing to do it, and that's what all this stuff is geared towards doing, feeding into their bullshit so they will shut up and spread their legs

I wish I had started figuring this shit out a long time ago
>>
>>17858058
I will never understand how it's so inconceivable to people how much of an impact being a virgin has on someones outlook on life and thus how its basically impossible to ever be happy or feel complete or at peace until its gone
>>
>>17857190
I can get dates

They're all fat girls though and so I'd rather be single
>>
>>17858058
guide anon come back I need your wisdom
>>
>>17857757
>>17857784
Another anon here.
If this really works, this thing is just not for me.

Why would I ask a girl out if we don't know each other at all? Why would she accept it so soon?

If I were a girl and a guy did that to me I would be totally scared of him. It took him just a few answers to ask me out, he probably do this to every girl. Even worse, when I get to that sushi place there might be other dudes waiting to kidnap me or something. I need more information about this guys, I need to check if the info he wrote on his profile is actually true.

I will give it a try but I don't know...
>>
>>17857202
I was thinking the same way talking to others when I was younger. It isn't about excluding you, it is about having other things to think about. Many people don't even enjoy Facebook chat unless it is their best friend.
>>
>>17857806
This actually explains the problem. It assumes that a guy has no idea how to speak to girls which is often true but girls have some elaborate plan, they are testing you, they know how to ask you questions, keep the chat going if they are interested. The reality is that many girls are not that good at chat, don't like messaging strangers in general, don't have any plans and do not even care so much about a stranger that they would "test" them.
You expect that there is something mysterious in the way women speak, that everything is meaningful, but for what you know, she might be skypeing with a friend, reading an article or playing a game at the same time.
>>
I've used dating sites, i've met good people, but honestly it's all just a bunch of stoner neet girls, oberweight hams, and single moms. It's shit. Sure you can bang them, but to date them? That's just not going to happen, at least in my experience.

When it comes to Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat i rather meet a person irl first. I know some of my friends go and add or follow all these people they don't even say "hi" to on the streets. I personally like to establish a good and honest relationship irl and then add them or folllow them and then from there build
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.