[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0457.jpg (404KB, 2300x2600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
404KB, 2300x2600px
I'm 23, she's 34, together for ~2 months, have slept with each other. Very open to each other. Can talk about almost anything with each other. My first relationship, not her first.

The "problem": she says she's not sure what she feels for me, says it doesn't feel like the love she knows from her past (her last relationship was when she was in her twenties), no butterflies or anything. It just feels "familiar", "trusted" and "safe" to be with me.
Because it feels so different from how she knows love she isn't sure what this relationship will lead to.
This makes the bond between us feel very unstable for me and it makes me anxious about the future. I like her a lot and the more time I spend with her the more I like her.
When talking about missing each other she says that she enjoys my company, likes having me around but doesn't really feel sad or anything when I'm not with her.
I feel like I should protect myself and make a decision whether or not to go through with this relationship because it seems I would definitely get the short end of the stick if things don't work out.

I'm hoping for some insight on what her feelings might mean for the relationship.
>>
>>17856183
>34
Gross.
>>
>>17856367
Are you gay? That's a score.
>>
>>17856370
>score
>at least 10 years past prime
>wasted uterus
>years and years of multiple mens semen in every hole
>never get to be first ANYTHING in a long list of great memories

Nah.
>>
>>17856183
Sounds like she would cheat on you the first chance she gets.
>>
>>17856378
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17856397
I don't have experience with love but reading around, it seems like feelings of butterflies are the sign of a crush and those feelings don't usually last long.
The feeling of familiarity she describes seem like a healthy basis for a relationship.
Course I'm biased because I really don't want to lose this but that is the opinion of some people.
>>
This is just a guess, obviously you know her better than us.

Perhaps she has been in a few serious relationships and relished the idea of being with a younger guy. Queue a few months where everything is amazing because this is the honeymoon period, before she finally starts to notice the cracks and the fact you're at completely different stages of your life.

She is probably looking for someone who she can have a few children with, settle down, etc (probably how she saw her more serious previous relationships where they were closer to her age) which is why she felt a different type of love.

I reckon you're probably the young, exciting guy she thought she wanted briefly, and now she's backtracking.

Also, she could have experienced some kind of negative response from friends and family which had made her self conscious.
>>
>>17856460
She's very aware that I'm at a completely different stage of life than she is and we've talked about that before we actually started getting further involved with each other.
The conclusion was something like "this feels right for now so let's just live in the moment and enjoy things as they are now".

I don't know about young and exciting. I'm an insecure NEET and she knows this. She actually says that she feels I'm more mature than my peers.
Our first few conversations were about our flaws and that's how we found out how much we enjoy talking to each other.

As for the negative response, I don't think that's it.
She expressed her confusion about her feelings to me before she told anyone about us.
>>
>>17856485

You're disagreeing with everybody who responds, so out of interest...what do you think the issue is?
>>
>>17856752
I think the issue is that I'm more than a bit blinded by feelings and I really just want someone to take my fears away, tell me it's gonna be fine, which I know is never gonna happen.
>>
>>17856378
All of that is assumption mate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.