[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left or Right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 29

File: vs.jpg (153KB, 880x638px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
153KB, 880x638px
Arguing with friend over beauty standards.
He says left. How do I convert him to right?
>>
You won't make him fuck you that way roastie
>>
>>17850577
Why? Right is nearing the point of going blimp mode. Just admit you like fatties. No shame in that, just means you have awful taste. Who wants a girl who gets wheezy from a set of stairs?
>>
>>17850579
What?
>>
>>17850577
Turn to his insecurity.

If he picks right, there will be no competition from quality males. It's also low maintenance, give it food and you're fine. Left probably wants to go outside and do sports or experience life or some shit.
>>
>>17850592
Right is more natural for the human body
>>
>>17850598
Yea man all them fatties were running gazelle to exhaustion for their food back in the day.

Get real you delusional HAES faggot.
>>
You can't convert someone's sexual tastes. This is like wanting to argue with a gay man why he can't find women sexually attractive. It's natural to find women sexually attractive right?
>>
>>17850593

I mean you're the girl on the left, and you want a guy that likes the one on the right to fuck you

Otherwise why the fuck would you care converting him???
>>
>>17850612
For men it is. But preferences are deep rooted usually in childhood. You can change them once you see the errors of your ways.
>>
File: 1479748475816.jpg (7KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1479748475816.jpg
7KB, 265x190px
>>17850606
/thread
>>
>>17850577
left. I like thick girls tho, but right is just fat. she also seems annoying.
>>
>>17850598
>right is more natural
>at higher risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer, pretty much everything
Fat shaming may be mean, but fat acceptance costs lives.
>>
>>17850577
Isn't there an option that's just a bit thicker than left? Also, right is gross.
>>
>>17850606
Look at strong men competitions, and predatory animals. They have no hard lumps pressed to the surface of the skin, ie "abs". Its so unnatural to have a rock hard body (and dangerous, fat is there for a reason) The body on the left is honestly disgusting to me. Only virgins enjoy it, because they don't consider how horrible it feels to fuck one of these "hard body" girls.

OP, if you convert your friend, all that will change is he chases the same women you want. Do you really want to create a cucking monster?
>>
>>17850623
What?
>>
File: i.jpg (405KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
405KB, 1200x1600px
>>17850638
not fat =/= rock hard body
>>
>>17850624
But why is it wrong to like something else? Why do you want to change your friend's tastes? Are you going to try and change everyone because they don't agree with you? If you were vegan and he wasn't, would you try and change that too? If you don't respect your friend to let him have his own tastes maybe you should find other friends.
>>
>>17850606
Women aren't hunters. A more muscular form is natural for me.
>>
>>17850577

Can't tell people what they should find attractive mate, don't work that way.
>>
>>17850638
You are delusional. And yea I've fucked fat and fit girls. Fit girls can bend, don't run out of breath, smell better, and are more fun.

Abs don't alway equal healthy but an excess of fat is for sure unhealthy.

Lose some weight and get off tumblr, your brain is obviously functioning incorrectly.
>>
>>17850577
there is no converting, preferences are preferences
that said, i would go with left as well
left= would date if compatible
right=would fuck but not date
>>
>>17850638
The girl on the left is not rock hard. Don't exaggerate. Abs like that show around 15-20% bf which is about right for her since she looks like an athlete.
Im with you on thicker woman. But don't shame healthy. All are acceptable.
>>
>>17850634
Not really. Its about active/athletic women vs average natural women. Left is generous because athletes often push themselves way too far. She looked like a good candidate for a healthy non crazy athletic build woman.
>>
>>17850647
I respect my friends enough to correct their taste. That's what friends are for.
>>17850672
preferences can be changed.
>>
>>17850701
You are such a cunt. You're friend has better taste.

The only reason I can think this is a big deal to you is because you are a fatty.
>>
>>17850606
Women usually gathered things from plants. Men were typically the hunters.
>>
>>17850709
If you aren't close enough with your friends to correct them when they are wrong thats on you.
>>
>>17850701
That's not what friends are for. I'm not going to argue whether or not left is better than right--but how can you call yourself a friend when you guys are arguing and creating bad feelings? He's not willing to change his mind on this. But you keep pushing. So leave it alone. You are pushing him away.

This isn't even a critical issue. You have to accept that he didn't grow up like you or had your experience, so he doesn't see this as important. Do you want your friend to be exactly like you or something? Do you get mad when someone doesn't share your opinion?
>>
>>17850717
Yea but woman didn't sit around all day stuffing their face with sweets posting memes about how "real men want meat hurr durr."

And if they hungry enough I'm sure they had to hunt too. You're missing the point however.

>>17850718
How are your tastes better than his? Explain. How dare he want a woman who looks healthy and has a good chance of making it past her 50's!
>>
>>17850726
>That's not what friends are for
I'd suggest reading Aristotle's definition of friendship. You don't have to agree with it but most people do.
>>
>>17850743
right is more natural to the human form of beauty.
>>
>>17850745
Sure, but you can't 'teach' an unwilling participant.

How do you know that's what most peoples ideas of friendship are? Have you asked? How have you observed this?
>>
>>17850750
what the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>17850758
Because this definition is extremely popular and taught in 1 year of most colleges.
>>
>>17850750
You're wrong and an appeal to nature is a logical fallacy.

>>this is what fatties really believe
>>
>>17850766
Appeal to nature is only a fallacy when it begs the question.
>>
>>17850759
I could repeat it if you want...
>>
>>17850695
God, I hope right is not considered average now.
>>
>>17850772
Explain to me how being overweight is "natural." For the vast majority of human history there was no such thing on any appreciable level of the poplulation being overweight. Now you're telling me it's natural? Get real you're extremely delusional.
>>
>>17850750
>>17850772
>right is more natural to the human form of beauty
>because the natural human beauty is on the right
>claims not circular reasoning

Btw need help convincing boyfriend to agree to mmf threesome, the natural form of sex.
>>
>>17850577
"beauty standards"
there's no such thing. different people have different standard for what they think is attractive - it's subjective.
>>
>>17850598
what is this SJW shit?
Left is not unnaturally skinny, it's not like she's anorexic or anything. If you eat healthy and excercise, that's the kind of body that you get.
Right is the kind of body you get from eating jelly doughnuts and watching TV. She's not that obese, but she is fat.
They may also have different body types, in which case neither is "better" than the other, though the one on the right is still fat, you can see in the pic that she could clearly lose some fat in the arms.
>>
>>17850785
Not previous poster, but overweight is natural in the way that it's the body's natural tendency to store excess energy due to how unreliable food was. The ones who put on fat survived, because they could endure when times were lean.
>>
>>17850638

Only virgins and men in places where there is hardly any food.
>>
>>17850792
If you think humans being natural is good you dont know anything about biology.
>>
>>17850812
:^)
>>
>>17850695
you're delusional and probably a fat fuck if you think the one on the right is average/natural
kys
>>
>>17850804
No shit sherlock. We aren't on the verge of famine though. Right is pure gluttony and should not be tolerated. Asians get this shit right with their fat shaming instead of the west coddling these delusional people.
>>
>>17850595
rooooooooooooooooooooofl
>>
>>17850592
>Who wants a girl who gets wheezy from a set of stairs
Me, that's my fetish.
>>
>>17850785
The body stores excess fat in case of illness or famine. Its why woman have higher body fat then men. So that during pregnancy illness won't harm the child. Its more natural.
>>
>>17850784
How is right not natural
>>
>>17850830
No amount of mental gymnastics (the only gymnastics fatties are capable of) is going to change how your friends healthy mind feels about left vs right. Kys
>>
File: 6361d758e46ec33c.png (322KB, 900x644px) Image search: [Google]
6361d758e46ec33c.png
322KB, 900x644px
>>17850577
>>
>>17850838
Who said anything about her being natural or not? I am sure it's natural to look like her if you eat far too much the same way it's natural to eat less than you burn and become thin.

I overall just feel bad for fat people as they lack self control and are too busy playing victim to improve their lot in life.
>>
>>17850884
Theres nothing wrong with your body being in its natural state.
>>
>>17850701
Nigga people are different. You're a shitty friend if that's your mentality
>>
File: 1467072288832.jpg (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467072288832.jpg
765KB, 800x1200px
>>17850820
its a real shame too, since asians make such delicious fatties
>>
Why do people act like 1) being moderately overweight is the same as being morbidly obese and 2) either of those things will kill you when your 35?
>>
>>17850996
because /fit/

they put so much time and effort into their personal fitness that they need to justify it by looking down on everyone else. This despite the fact that statistically speaking people in the "overweight" BMI (not the obese or morbidly obese BMI mind you) are healthier than those in the "healthy weight" BMI.
>>
>>17851001

They honestly think a model who is roughly 15 pounds overweight and trains every day can't make it up a flight of stairs and is going to keel over of a heart attack at 30. Jesus Christ.
>>
DUDE FAT PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>17850577
the girl on the right isn't going to go rock climbing with you
nor partake in any other life experiences that require any kind of physical exertion
she'd rather sit on her ass, as you can see from her fat; how boring
>>
>>17851007
She's at least 30lbs overweight but I agree with you.
>>
>>17851010

Who even goes rock climbing? No girl's gonna go rock climbing with you, it's a niche sport that no one but rock climbers care about.

/fit/iots who think the only exciting things in life are extreme sports and lifting are for more boring than a normal person who does a variety of thing.
>>
>>17850930
You are a terrible troll
>>
>>17851015

She's Flavia Lacerda, 5'8'' and 175-180 pounds. If she lost literally 15 pounds she'd have a completely average BMI.

What 4chan neckbeards consider a normal and healthy weight and what science says are a completely different thing.
>>
>>17850953
You probably don't have real friends
>>
>>17850996
>>17851001
>>17851007
>>17851008
>>17851010
>>17851019
>>17851015

t. salty fat normalizers

>>17851019
Sitting around all day isn't fun anon. I know the idea of any physical exertion triggers you but stuff like hiking and just being in the outdoors are great activities for your mood and health.
>>
>>17851035

Lifting all day isn't fun either. Not everything in life is about obsessing about being healthy, and show me one study where being outside cured a mental disorder like depression.
>>
>>17851043
are you serious. Exercise releases endorphin.
>>
>>17851043
Lifting all day would be counter-productive anon, like all extremes.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/the-benefits-of-exercising-outdoors/?_r=0

Doesn't cure it but studies show exercise and being outdoors is better for your mental health. Stuffing your fat face full of McDonald's won't.
>>
>>17850577

Which one sucks the meaner cock?
>>
>>17851043

I'm not that guy but your just a dumb cunt.

>Lifting all day isn't fun either
Not for you because your lazy and fat.

>show me one study where being outside cured a mental disorder like depression
Literally one of the first things people recommend when you're depressed is to exercise because it makes your mood better.

Go back to tumblr with your bullshit fat theories.
>>
>>17851059
Say its equal
>>
>>17851051

Yeah, after 30-60 minutes of feeling like shit.

You know what else releases endorphins? Eating, sleeping, having sex, looking at people you love, looking at pets, laughing, pretty much everything pleasurable.
>>
>>17851068
Not in the amount exercise does. Im with you on a little excess fat here and there. But you only hurt the culture of accepting your body if you deny the benefits to exercise.
>>
>>17851068
Holy shit you sound like a lazy piece of shit. Yea achieving your goals is hard work. "Boo hoo an hour of pain in order to be healthy and feel well is too much for me no thanks."
>>
>>17851076

>Not in the amount exercise does

Source? I can't find a single thing that even tells you have much endorphin are released during exercise period, let alone compared to anything else.

I'm not saying there's no benefits to exercise, but people have no idea what is and isn't healthy, what the effects of being overweight are, and greatly overestimate how lifting all day impacts themselves.

>>17851082

All you can talk about is >MUH ENDORPHINS
>>
>>17851027
thank you
>>
>>17851115

>OMG THAT FAT WHALE SHE CAN'T EVEN LIFT HERSELF OUT OF A CHAIR SHE'S GONNA WHEEZE HER LAST BREATH ANY SECOND NOW AS SHE DIES OF MASSIVE HEART FAILURE CAUSE SHE'S SO FFFAAATTTTT

>Girls only 15 pounds over a healthy weight and gets regulars exercise, has a whole 3% higher chance of dying of a heart related problem at the age of 70 than girl on left

/fit/, not even once.
>>
>>17851065

It's really not possible for two women to suck dick equally well. One will always be better at it than the other. ALWAYS.
>>
>>17851110
>> but people have no idea what is and isn't healthy, what the effects of being overweight are,

Dude while we don't 100% know everything about the human body, the effects of what you just described are pretty well understood.

A simple google search returns-

"Overweight and obesity are known to increase blood pressure. High blood pressure is the leading cause of strokes. Excess weight also increases your chances of developing other problems linked to strokes, including high cholesterol, high blood sugar, and heart disease."

Why are you so dense?

I'm not saying everyone has to work out and be healthy, but to come in here and say "hurr durr fat is ok" from a health stand point is delusional at best and actively harmful at worst.
>>
>>17851138
How good it is really depends on how turned on you are. So your preference for left or right will be the deciding factor.
>>
>>17851147

Once again, you're conflating obesity with being overweight and assuming that a person who's 20 pounds overweight has the same risks as someone 200 pound overweight. On top of that, you greatly over estimate how much those risks are effected and how much that effects people lives. A person could be 200 pounds over weight and it would, on average, only cut three years off their life.

http://www.noo.org.uk/uploads/doc/vid_7199_Obesity_and_life_expectancy.pdf

Being 15 pounds overweight isn't going to kill anyone, but ya'll act the the girl on the right is on her deathbed because she's not skinny. And you're wrong.
>>
>>17851188
I never once said that anything you're claiming so shut the fuck up lol. One thing you aren't considering is quality of life. Go ask seniors how fun it is to give themselves insulin shots and take a handful of pills everyday.

Be honest how fat are you anon?
>>
>>17851218

>I never once said that anything you're claiming so shut the fuck up

>fat acceptance costs lives
> How dare he want a woman who looks healthy and has a good chance of making it past her 50's
>Right is pure gluttony
>nor partake in any other life experiences that require any kind of physical exertion

This thread is full of stupid shit like this. You're full of shit.

>Go ask seniors how fun it is to give themselves insulin shots and take a handful of pills everyday

Good thing a girl like the one of the right only has a 3.6% higher chance of having to do that then you then, isn't it?

http://www.wvdhhr.org/bph/oehp/obesity/graphics/figure13.gif

Be honest, how many hours of your life do you waste lifting and how many other fun things can you list other than endorphins?
>>
>>17851241

>>Be honest, how many hours of your life do you waste lifting and how many other fun things can you list other than endorphins?

It's not wasted if I enjoy it. I'm not a professional athlete but I enjoy pushing myself, achieving what I thought I couldn't before, and being able to do things that lots of people can't do. Sorry you can't enjoy being healthy, I guess if it were easy as shoving bon bons and cupcakes in ones mouth then you could do it too.

What's the hardest thing you've had to do lately physical wise?

>>Good thing a girl like the one of the right only has a 3.6% higher chance of having to do that then you then, isn't it?

Statistically speaking that's pretty huge. Like you kek.

You never answered my question by the way.

I used to be nearly obese by the way. My life has improved ten-fold since then.
>>
Theres more to weight than just dying early. Your overall quality of life is lowered if you are obese.
>>
>>17850577
You don't convert him you fag. If he likes the cunt on the left then that is his preference, stop trying to make everyone think like you, faggot.
>>
>>17850592
>awful taste

What you like isn't a universal truth everyone has to obey. That's your opinion. Someone might love fatties and find thin girls awful. To each his own. Juet because the majority likes thin doesn't mean it's a law everyone has to follow and find sexually attractive.

I like how with fat people there is always this argument that they cost money to taxpayers because they get ill and so on duet to their weight. I never hear this with people who drink, smoke and do drugs which many of you here on 4chan do. If you use that with fatties, apply the same reasoning to anyone who abuses something (be it food, alcohol etc).
>>
>>17850577

saged, fake and gay
>>
>>17851035
Doesn't mean everyone has to go hiking or rock climbing or like outdoor activities.
Plenty of skinny people eat crap all day and sit on their asses.
This myth that fat people are all lazy and skinny people are super active and eat healthy is ridiculous
>>
>>17851256

>It's not wasted if I enjoy it.

Yes it is. It keeps you from being an interesting, well-rounded person. It also gives you an undeserved ego and know-it-all attitude about things you're wrong about.

>achieving what I thought I couldn't before, and being able to do things that lots of people can't do

No one gives a shit.

>Sorry you can't enjoy being healthy, I guess if it were easy as shoving bon bons and cupcakes in ones mouth then you could do it too.

Sorry you can't enjoy life and hate people who do.

>What's the hardest thing you've had to do lately physical wise?

Who cares? Like seriously, who in the fuck cares?

>Statistically speaking that's pretty huge

Lol of course you don't know or care about statistics or what they mean.

>I used to be nearly obese by the way. My life has improved ten-fold since then.

So your a self-hating former fatty who takes you issues out on others and thinks it gives you an excuse to lie. Your life hasn't improved shit, you still suck as a person.

>>17851258

Source?
>>
>>17851279
Yeah, ex fatties are cancer.
They hate fat as they were fat and turn into nazis who want to wipe fat from the face of the earth
>>
>>17850577

HIGH TEST ON THE RIGHT

>>>/fit/
>>
>>17851283

They can't do anything in moderation, and as a result they still suck as people.
>>
>>17850653
Um excuse me gender roles much?

Women are just as responsible for defending and feeding their families throughout history as guys are.
>>
>>17851279
I do enjoy life.

>>Yes it is. It keeps you from being an interesting, well-rounded person. It also gives you an undeserved ego and know-it-all attitude about things you're wrong about.

You're delusional. I never claimed to know it all but you can't even accept that being overweight is unhealthy without being triggered as fuck. Why does being active prevent me from being well rounded? Are you suggesting it's impossible to have other hobbies and take care of one's self?

What are your hobbies? I'm sorry standing in line at Golden Corral doesn't count as one.

I'm sorry your parents failed you anon. It's never too late to change.
>>
>>17851320
Absolute lie.
>>
>>17851279
>>Source?

Are you seriously asking for a source of how one's life is impacted by being obese? Are you incapable of thinking critically?

>>17851283
>>17851296
t. buttblasted fatties
>>
>>17851043
>show me a study to ignore
No, you shit troll.
>>
>>17850577
Why? Why convert him? Why fight over the same woman when you can both be happy? Fucking stupid.
>>
>>17851329

>I do enjoy life

No, you only enjoy a very narrow range of activities and people. Lifting and people who lift aren't life.

>You're delusional

You're the one claiming that anyone not skinny can't go on a hike and is going to die of being fat at 30. I've provided scientific facts showing you you're full of shit, to which you've stomped your foot and put your fingers in your ears. Because according to you, /fit/ memes > reality.

>Why does being active prevent me from being well rounded? Are you suggesting it's impossible to have other hobbies and take care of one's self?

People like you spend all if not the majority of your time caring about one thing; exercising, and yes, that's fucking limiting.

>I'm sorry your parents failed you anon. It's never too late to change.

Sorry your parents shat you out, it was a mistake and they should have aborted.
>>
>>17851339

So you don't have one, because you're full of shit.

>>17851347

I'm the only one not ignoring studies.
>>
>>17851358
>>No, you only enjoy a very narrow range of activities and people. Lifting and people who lift aren't life.

Assumptions

>>You're the one claiming that anyone not skinny can't go on a hike and is going to die of being fat at 30

Never said that. Once again are you saying it's impossible to to physically fit and have other hobbies? I'd argue by physically fit allows you to do even more hobbies.

>> I've provided scientific facts showing you you're full of shit, to which you've stomped your foot and put your fingers in your ears. Because according to you, /fit/ memes > reality.

You're the one still refusing to accept that being overweight is unhealthy. I want to hear you say it. It's the truth. We can argue to what degree how unhealthy but it still stands that being overweight is unhealthy.

>>Sorry your parents shat you out, it was a mistake and they should have aborted.
There's that salty fatty. Seriously how big are you dude, we are all anonymous here so no need to lie.
>>
>>17851359
Are you saying you want some group of women put together, just to fatten them up until they die so you can feel better about being an idiot?
>>
>>17850577
I would like the right if I were just horny, left if I'm looking for a relationship.
>>
>>17851355
One is. The other is right.
>>
>>17851377

>Assumptions

You know a lot about those, don't you?

>Once again are you saying it's impossible to to physically fit and have other hobbies?

Yeah, when all you do is exercise and exercise related activities, it takes away from the time you have to do, well, anything else.

>I'd argue by physically fit allows you to do even more hobbies

What was that about assumptions?

>You're the one still refusing to accept that being overweight is unhealthy. I want to hear you say it. It's the truth. We can argue to what degree how unhealthy but it still stands that being overweight is unhealthy.

You still won't acknowledge that anyone that isn't you can do physical activities and isn't going to keen over at any minute because they're, OMG, a full 15 pounds heaver than the average!!!!

>There's that salty fatty. Seriously how big are you dude, we are all anonymous here so no need to lie.

You insult me first, bring parents into this, and over all are a unpleasant person, but I'm the one who's salty? To be expected, makes as much sense as the rest of your crap.
>>
>>17851389

Are you saying you want some group of women put together, just to only lift weights and rock climb util they die at the same age as a fatty so you can feel better about your boring, wasted life?
>>
>>17850654
Most logical posts getting ignored as always
>>
>>17851444
Nothing logical about your post so it was ignored.
>>
>>17851409
>>Yeah, when all you do is exercise and exercise related activities, it takes away from the time you have to do, well, anything else.

Do you think the average in shape perspm spends every other hour working out and running? Not only is that counter-productive it's not needed. I spend no more than 5 hours a week enjoying staying in shape. I feel good and enjoy it. How many hours exist in your week? I still have plenty of time to have a beer with friends, play some board games, work on my tabletop models etc etc.

What do you do all week that you couldn't possibly set aside some time to do "X" activity?

>>You still won't acknowledge that anyone that isn't you can do physical activities and isn't going to keen over at any minute because they're, OMG, a full 15 pounds heaver than the average!!!!

I've seen what I imagine was a 15lb overweight (more than that) do some climbing. ONCE AGAIN YOU FUCKING FAT TARD I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU KEEP CLAIMING I SAID. Get the fat out of your eyes.

You however won't acknowledge that being overweight is unhealthy. A basic fact you keep failing to grasp. Will you acknowledge it?

You. are. delusional. Seek help.

And yea I am salty, I have lots of obese people in my family who think like you do, and it hurts to see them killing themselves slowly, making excuses for why they can't come visit, riding in fucking scooters. It's a sick. I never shame them, but the way you guys think is a borderline mental issue.
>>
>>17850577
Neither of them look that amazing but maybe it's just the mood I'm in or the fact that I'm a virgin. Maybe I would get more turned on if one of them had other things going for them besides posing for pictures.
>>
>>17851447
That wasn't my post ;^)
>>
>>17851478
What type of person do you think looks amazing. Could you post an equivalent pic (midriff exposed)
>>
>>17851461

It's recommend you get an hour of exercise every day, and that's just to maintain a upper-average weight on an average diet, which to you would still be faaaaatttt. You're doing less than average, which means you're either lying about being in shape, or have a unique metabolism and your experiences don't apply to the majority of people. Most people would have to do more the 3-4 hours a weekday plus at least 5-6 more hours on the weekends to be like the girl on the left. Assuming the average person works 8 hours, sleeps 8 hours, has to have 2 hours to cook and eat, shower, clean, stuff like that, that leaves 2-3 hours to do anything else. That's enough time for one, maybe two other things. Working, excising, and spending an hour with friends is not a life.

>I've seen what I imagine was a 15lb overweight (more than that) do some climbing.

So then what is your purpose in this thread?

>ONCE AGAIN YOU FUCKING FAT TARD I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU KEEP CLAIMING I SAID
> and it hurts to see them killing themselves slowly

You've said, in this very post, what I said you said. And I proved they aren't going to die tomorrow, they're going to die in 30-40 years when they're in their 60s and 70s.

> making excuses for why they can't come visit

The reason they don't come see you is because they don't like you and don't want to spend time with you, probably because you constantly lecture them about how they're GOING TO DIEEEEE because they're FAAAAATTT, not because they're fat you retard.
>>
>>17851535

To add, most of my family smokes, which is actually killing them faster- I actually had a aunt die at 58 from lung cancer- and I have less anxiety and less irrational hatred of smokers than you. Your issues are in your head, not in a girl 15 pounds overweight.
>>
>>17851535
>>17851553
I'm done. I can't reason you out of a position you didn't reason yourself into. Enjoy being fat I guess. It's not much of a life I can tell you that. Enjoy your delusions man. I hope you have a good personality, you'll need it.

https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/weight-control/health_risks_being_overweight/Pages/health-risks-being-overweight.aspx

In case you want to educate yourself. Have a good life.
>>
>>17850577
I don't know Op. It is not a conversion thing it is more so based on preference/attraction. Based on the frame I am more attracted to the right because she has an hourglass build. The one on the left has no ass, and looks more masculine to me.

>I don't fuck with trannies, masculine looking women, or land whales.
>>
>>17851535

Alright you fat fuck, I'm not that guy but seeing you argue this bullshit is just ridiculous.

>It's recommend you get an hour of exercise every day, and that's just to maintain a upper-average weight on an average diet
http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/PhysicalActivity/FitnessBasics/American-Heart-Association-Recommendations-for-Physical-Activity-in-Adults_UCM_307976_Article.jsp

He is doing 300 minutes of vigorous exercise when the recommended is 75 per week. Not only that but the average persons diet is probably going to be much worse than his is so you can shut the fuck up about that as well.

You could literally go to the gym once a week for less than two hours and have the recommended amount of exercise, but that's probably too much for you isn't it you fatty.

It's quite clear that you're a woman and you're guy friend thinks you're an ugly, lazy swine and you're bitter as hell about.

Of course you'll ignore every bit of logic in this post because the fat is clogging your neurons. Have fun dying young and being ugly your entire life.
>>
>>17851571

Enjoy being a boring piece of shit. When we're both 74 and pass each other in the retirement home, I'll make sure to knock you over and have every fat person run over you on their mobility scooters.
>>
>>17851583
>>projecting
>>
>>17851582

>He is doing 300 minutes of vigorous exercise when the recommended is 75 per week.

First of all, those are recommendations for YOUR HEART, not weight, hence why it's on the HEART ASSOCIATION website you fucking mongoloid. But since it roughly fits the recommendations for weight, I'll go with it. Second, that's 75 PLUS 150, and again that's to maintain an average weight, NOT to be fit or skinny. To be fit or skinny, you need to do MORE.

>Not only that but the average persons diet is probably going to be much worse than his is so you can shut the fuck up about that as well

Unless he's anorexic, what he's doing is not enough to be either fit or skinny.

>You could literally go to the gym once a week for less than two hours and have the recommended amount of exercise, but that's probably too much for you isn't it you fatty.

Which, again, the recommendation is to maintain AN AVERAGE WEIGHT, which, again, is closer to the girl on the right than the girl on the left. Which to you people would still be FAAAATTT.

>Of course you'll ignore every bit of logic in this post because the fat is clogging your neurons.

You're the ones who can't read studies, know nothing of statistics, or even read the fucking header of the website your citeing. Another reason not to spend all your time lifting, it rots your brain.
>>
>>17851599
You're sad my friend, why do you focus so much on what you can't do?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/12/look-at-how-much-weight-weve-gained-since-the-1960s/

This average you're wailing about isn't healthy, it's just that, average.
>>
File: 1481148686612.jpg (233KB, 1518x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1481148686612.jpg
233KB, 1518x1075px
>>17851582
>the recommended is 75 per week
This is right up there with "having more than 5 beers a week is alcoholism" levels of stupidity.
>>
>>17851582

You know what, fuck you, I found the girl on the left. She's Danielle (Danni) Robertson, 5'1'', 115 pounds. She would have to gain 20 pounds to be "Average". She didn't get to that weight and physic by lifting for a 5 hours a week you delusional fucktard.
>>
>>17850577
You don't, your friend is right.
>>
>>17851623

I mean 5' 11'

>>17851613

According to science average is still healthy. Skinny=/= healthy.
>>
>>17850577
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>17851627
>>17851599
>>17851535
>>17851461

Ever wonder what every day people secretly think of you behind your back my fat friend? (^:
voat/v/fatpeoplehate
/r/fatlogic/
/r/fatpeoplestories

Go back to tumblr, there's safe spaces for your kind there.
>>
>>17851623
Damn shes tall as hell
>>
>>17851623

You know what, I played with numbers some more.

>>17851461 claims he isn't fat and works out only 5 hours a week. I don't know his height or weight, so I went with averages- the average American male is 5' 10'' and about 155 pounds, giving a bmi of 22.2

The average woman is 5'4'' and to get a bmi of 22.1 would weigh 130

Here's some excamples of 5'4'' women who are around 130 pounds: http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-45973-body-shape.htm?StartAt=33#.WE-gOPkrJPY
http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-52005-body-shape.htm?StartAt=5#.WE-f9PkrJPY
http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-48063-body-shape.htm?StartAt=15#.WE-f_fkrJPY

Notice how they're all closer to the right than the left, and how according to you people they're' all FAAATTTT and reaching for their next twinkie is gonna kill them all.
>>
>>17851651

So you have nothing else to argue, since reality isn't on your side. Go waste 5 more hours doing lunges, you have nothing else to live for.
>>
>>17851658
Give it up fat activist (oh the irony), no one romantically likes fatties except other fatties and the desperate.
>>
>>17851669

Good thing most people are fat or average then, isn't it? Enjoy dying alone and doing nothing of value or interest in the meantime :^)
>>
>>17851654

The best part is she wouldn't date all the manlets in this thread anyways, no matter how much rock climbing they do. You might date her, but hell would freeze over before she'd date you!
>>
File: 98f.png (641KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
98f.png
641KB, 600x826px
>>17851667
>>17851673
Enjoy all that projection and self loathing.
>>
>>17851681

You guys are the ones who are ex fatties who agonize over your family dying and have to chest beat to convince you no longer hate yourselves when you still do and all your work made you a more boring person.
>>
>>17851676
Im 6'1 but being with a woman 5'11 makes me feel...
>>
>>17851685
Ah yes I'm sure you're just so full of fun and just swollen err swell to be around!
>>
You all lucky im out of breaf, or else!
>>
File: o3XccpN.jpg (115KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
o3XccpN.jpg
115KB, 1080x1080px
>>17851623
to be fair Im pretty sure the only way in hell she is 5'11 and 115lbs is if that is during her track season because she is way too large to be that light.
>>
>>17850577

I'd demolish both but prefer the right

>thinking opinions matter on an anonymous image board
>>
Here's the thing, I wouldn't kick the woman on the right out of bed (chubby girls give good head), but most men would hit on the girl on the left given the choice between them. It's just an objective fact that she's more attractive.

But honestly, why do you women feel the need to shame men for being attracted to attractive women? The constant success of movies like Magic Mike is proof fucking positive that you'll drool over a male physique that took years of dieting and exercise to achieve too. Double Standard much?

You sound like those busted old assholes in countless hole in the wall bars across America blaming everyone else for their own lack of success instead of owning up the hard truth that some people worked harder to get where they wanted to be. That shit's not attractive, and a good personality goes a long way toward making up for a few extra pounds.

And before you start in with excuses about genetics and heredity and bone structure, just stop. That shit applies to roughly a tenth of a percent of the population on the planet. You just lack willpower and drive to lose weight effectively or even to learn how to properly do it (no short cuts, just exercise and diet, more calories spent than consumed).

Eat less, move more and shut up.
>>
>>17851717

as a woman, all i can say is that i feel men go totally overboard. im not attracted to fatter men, and no one i know is either, but its not such a huge fucking issues that i would turn down a chubby guy who i got along great with. also pump and dump is fucking disgusting. we flirt with both, and treat both with a basic respect, while men are nasty to all but 10% of women.

i also dont know why you all expect us to be lefts when you guys are fat too. the average guy doesnt look like magic mike and we don't expect them to.
>>
>>17850643

Let me try. He thinks you're a fatty whose crush only likes non-fatties. He thinks you want to learn how to get your crush to like fatties, hence seeing the potential in your fatty ass.
>>
>>17851730
Did you just ignore all the people selecting right? You don't have to try hard to be somewhat close to left, just eat right.
>>
>>17851743

did you ignore all the people selecting left and also insulting and being mean to right? eating right isnt going to get a girl to look like left no more than eating right will get a guy to look like magic mike
>>
>>17851730
Bitch, I didn't say one goddamn thing about pump n dump mentality. Quit grouping all men into broad generalizations that support your victim complex.

Personally, I think pump n dump is a shitty way to look at sex and relationships. But if you make yourself available to be pumped and dumped right away, that's on you too. Have a little self respect and make a guy date you for a while before fucking him, you'll weed out the assholes pretty quick.

As to expectations, most men (read:grown ass men) feel the same as you. It'd be nice if you were super model skinny, but it's not essential. Most of us average-fat guys end up with average-fat women when we settle down.

Combine obese with man blaming victim mentality though and it's no wonder you can't keep anyone. You're ugly. Not just physically, which is only a guess on my part, but personality wise too. And even if you ate 1200 calories a day and ran 20 miles a week for years, got yourself to the point of being girl on the lefts twin, you'd still be ugly. Fix yourself instead of telling the rest of the world to accommodate your wider load.
>>
>>17851753
I said somewhat close to don't put words in my mouth and by that I mean dont be fat.
>>
>>17851755

wow, lots of assumptions and insults when ive been perfectly civil to you. thanks for illustrating what i mean, and you should take your own advice

you literally said youd only have sex with the right but would try to have a relationship with left. thats pump and dump. your also making a lot of assumptions about what i do personally, when my point is its shitty its a thing in the first place. imagine if girls said theyd let a fat guy by them dinner, but if magic mike came along theyd definitely flirt with him. its the same principle, using people.

thats not my experience, and honestly not even what you see in this thread.
>>
>>17851763

not being fat still wont put a girl close to left. and lol men shouldnt be fat either ssooooo
>>
highest quality bait for adv
>>
>>17851769

this thread might be bait, but guys and a lot of guys really do feel this way. and then wonder why theyre alone and claim its because women are men. its mean when women dont want fat men and arent skinny but its fine when men are fat and demand skinny women.
>>
>>17851768
I agree fatties suck.

If you you subtract what little muscle the lady on the left it's nothing spectacular, she's just in good shape and not fat.

Don't get me wrong shes hot as fug.
>>
>>17851774

ok?
>>
>>17851777
I'm just saying left isn't as unattainable as you lead on.
>>
>>17851764
>>B'awww, I'm on 4chan and people aren't being nice to me!
Tumblr and reddit are that way>>>>>.

I said I wouldn't kick her out of bed. That's a far cry from saying I'd use her and leave. It's saying I don't think she's unattractive either, just less attractive. That's it. You're reading way too much into an age old expression.

Where you get my opinion on a relationship with either of them out of that paragraph is beyond me. I don't fucking know them, I can't guess what they'd be like to date, love or even talk to. If someone posts a picture of 2 women and says which one looks more attractive, I'm going with the one who's more fit and smiling.

As to you, your sweeping generalizations about men are where I read into you more thoroughly. You come off as a spurned fatty, the girl who gets passed up for the prettier girl and leaves with the ugly drunk guy at the end of the night, blaming unrealistic standards of beauty instead of your own homely appearance and bitter outlook when he doesn't call you the morning after. You're so convinced your a hidden gem in the rough (thanks Disney, inspired a whole generation with unwarranted confidence) and it's men's fault for not taking the time to get to know you better.

The truth is, maybe you are a spectacular diamond or maybe you're a dull stone, but no one in their right mind is going to try to dig through all your shit to find out.
>>
>>17850577
Left by far

Obvious choice unless you've been brainwashed by feminists
>>
File: BOLLS.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
BOLLS.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>17850598
>Right is more natural for the human body
You wot m8? She's overweight, borderline obese. The girl on the left has top shelf genetics and actually takes care of herself.

I can't believe we actually got to the point where we're shaming people for being fit, it's not "natural" for human beings to lead sedentary lives and consume vast amounts of processed sugars.

Going to the gym isn't elitist, it's how you compensate not chasing elk through the tundra like we're designed to; we didn't evolve to sit in cubicles all day.

>Left
Beautiful, confident, fit, sexy.

>Right
Bloated, diabetic, wallowing in gynocentrism, but deep down knows the girl on the right is her better, and resents her for it whilst simultaneously loathing herself for lacking the drive to be better.
>>
File: tumblr_nxafj96bC11td8v78o1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxafj96bC11td8v78o1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>>17850577
Left is too tall
>>
This thread is fucking ridiculous in so many ways. Assuming each woman has the same personality, almost every guy without a fat fetish would choose the girl on the left. She clearly cares about herself enough to eat right and work out.

The person in the thread bitching about how you can't look that way on five hours of exercise a week is partially right - nah, maybe not five hours, but seven or eight? Sure, with the right diet. Plenty of time for fun and other activities - especially if some of those activities are healthy and involve some kind of movement.

Fat chicks are gross. Doesn't take that much work to be relatively thin.
>>
>>17850577
Left is gorgeous.
Right is just fat, and likely to keep getting fatter.
I have had only positive experiences sexually with thin, skinny, and/or fit women.
I have had only negative experiences sexually with fat, chubby women.
Plus skinny ones automatically look better in all kinds of different clothing.
And they don't inflate my taxes and insurance premiums on a societal level.
The fat acceptance meme must die.
>>
>>17851874
Too thin
>>
>>17851882
Lmfao this girl is gorgeous. You're trying to claim that ordinary healthy people are anorexic skeletons or something. I've seen anorexics-- very bony, no tits, super thin legs. These girls aren't anorexic.

You're just a delusional obese SJW bitch. Fuck off. I've seen enough of your shit threads and thread-derails here already. You're not giving advice. You're just getting triggered and rambling out pages of unsupported bullshit. Everyone despises you and you still do nothing to improve yourself. Are you really that much of a masochist?
>>
>>17851019
>/fit/iots
You can't make this shit up. No one wants you fatty, shitposting won't change that
>>
>>17850577
man I cant wait till they pass the obesitax in my country, basicly a tax on too fat%
>>
>>17851279
jesus christ this fat cunt is so much in denial it's unreal. Have you ever even worked out in your life? You'd know that you feel good afterwards, shoving cupcakes and chips in your fat gut only feels good for 1 second, while excercising literally helps people deal with their depression.
>>
>>17852592
what country do you live in?
>>
>>17851015
Idk man, I'm 160lbs at 5'9" (female), exercise and have a decent amount of muscle and I could definitely stand to lose another 15lbs. I naturally have a large frame but am still pretty chubby.
180lbs at 5'8" definitely doesn't exude healthy in my eyes, and I'm far from a neckbeard.
>if she lost literally 15lbs she'd have a completely average BMI
Average does not equal healthy. The average American eats fast food more than twice a week, because a lot of people do it does it make it healthy? No. It just means on average a lot of people don't give a shit about the extra weight.
>>
>>17852764
Oops, meant to reply to (You)
>>17851027
>>
File: GettyImages-627750674_master.jpg (705KB, 2122x3000px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-627750674_master.jpg
705KB, 2122x3000px
>>17850577
it's unfair because the girl on the left has prettier face.
>>
both are trash
>>
Where's the healthy middle ground. I don't want to break the left or be broken by the right.
>>
>>17850577
>not wanting to fuck both
You guys gay or something?
>>
>>17850577
I prefer left personally.
>>
>>17850701
>correct their taste
For the sake of everyone else on this planet, please never have friends
>>
>>17852787
Do you think that's because of the weight difference
>>
>>17852828
Pretty sure left would tower over you.
>>
I like a curvy body, but the funny thing here is, that it's mainly her face that's off-putting to me. Because of that, I'd definitely go for the one on the right
>>
>>17850577
left one looks like she has a better personality
>>
>>17853430
Attribute that to the photographer
>>
>>17850577
Left one is a little too athletic imo, but right is outright disgusting.
So easily legt.
God do I find fat girls unattractive...
>>
>>17853436
Its the expression. Left is always smiling in her photos so you attribute that to her having a joyful personality
>>17851882
>>17851830
>>17851696
>>17851654
>>
>>17853429
Anon thats what a womans face looks like. They both have feminine faces, left is probably wheres less makeup.
>>
>>17853474
Less photoshop too!
>>
I dislike fatties because it's harder to manhandle.
>>
This is some straight up BS, people shouldn't feel obligated to like fat people. It's fat peoples fault for being fat, stop acting like everyone else is to blame. Feminists........
>>
File: 1376925035949.jpg (264KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1376925035949.jpg
264KB, 540x720px
>>17851497
Kinda like this I guess? To be honest I was referring to overall body language and lifestyle - neither of them seem like woman I could relate to or get close with. Maybe it's just in my head though.
>>
>>17850860

You only need one golden rule for why many men don't find fat/thick/chubby women attractive.

They just don't find them attractive.

That's it. That's all you need to say on it. All people find some things unattractive or undesirable that others might disagree on. There is no need for reasoning, because real attraction isn't a logical thing. And you can't change people's minds on it, because reasoning is irrelevant and they almost certainly don't WANT to change their mind even if it were somehow possible.
>>
>>17854725
Your... taste...
>>
You fatfags are despicable. Kill yourselves
>>
>>17854799
You mean healthy?
>>
>>17851830
>too tall
Better too tall than too fat. Honestly, I'm so turned off by girls not being slim it's ridiculous, it's too bad because I could score much more if I didn't mind girls being even slightly overweight
>>
>>17850595
Anon, you gay? If so, marry me.
>>
>>17851830
Although I've never been with a tall woman, I'm definitely open to the experience. My ex had a bit of a tummy. I didn't seen to be bothered by it, cause we stated out as friends, but she was in no way fat.

That's the trouble with first impressions…you only get one.
>>
>>17850577
Most girls don't gain weight that way. They have big bellies, even when the hips are wide. I have as wide hips as the girl on the right but have to keep my weight down because otherwise would look like a pregnant woman.
>>
>>17854725
Just to be clear, do people prefer this to both girls in OP
>>
>>17858063
>because otherwise would look like a pregnant woman
That's hot though.
>>
>>17858063
post hips
>>
>>17858092
>>>because otherwise would look like a pregnant woman
>That's hot though.
No…it's not.
>>
>>17850606
>running gazelle to exhaustion
>>
>>17850577
There's more to fuck on the right.
>>
>>17858234
What does this even mean. Is a vagina not a vagina?
>>
>>17858250
Some people just love fat. I'll never understand it.

>>inb4 triggered fatties
>>
>>17858250
Isn't an asshole a vagina? What is the difference? Asshole is usually nicer, vagina looks like an axe wound.
>>
>>17858340
Shit comes from an asshole. If thats your thing more holes for you.
>>
>>17858196
It is to me.
>>
>>17850577
I say right but that doesn't mean shit.

Look, people have preferences, but it ain't everything.
>>
>>17858081
Yeah
>>
>>17859239
Probably gay
>>
>>17851043
I swear this study gets posted more than any other on this site, but here
>http://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/exercise-and-depression-report-excerpt

>One group took part in an aerobic exercise program, another took the SSRI sertraline (Zoloft), and a third did both. At the 16-week mark, depression had eased in all three groups. About 60%–70% of the people in all three groups could no longer be classed as having major depression. In fact, group scores on two rating scales of depression were essentially the same. This suggests that for those who need or wish to avoid drugs, exercise might be an acceptable substitute for antidepressants.

Exercise does help a fucking lot with mental illnesses, there's a reason doctors recommend it.
>>
>>17860263
I like light skin and dark hair and I like a bit of softness. I also like it when they are more petite, rather than taller. That's why I picked that one image. I don't have to like certain women just because they're healthier or something, although I'm not actually saying left or right is ugly. Just that neither of them are what my ideal is, and there's plenty of other body types out there.
>>
>>17851905
>Lmfao this girl is gorgeous. You're trying to claim that ordinary healthy people are anorexic skeletons or something. I've seen anorexics-- very bony, no tits, super thin legs. These girls aren't anorexic.

If this was a guy and not a girl everyone would be talking about how he's too skinny and needs to bulk up. I only point this out because there's clearly a double standard as to what level of fat/muscle mass is healthy depending on the gender being discussed. Her chest is also pretty small too, it's only the use of camera angles, light and push up swim tops that make us think otherwise (although it doesn't matter because big boobs are mostly genetic and don't really indicate your health level at all).
>>
>>17860922
And if he was a guy people would be talking about his serious gyno and asking why he's wearing womens swim wear, that's not a very good point.
>>
>>17850579

first post best post
>>
>>17860933
But that was a fucking terrible post that made no sense, go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>17860932
How is it not a good point? My point is that the standards of a healthy weight/body for men and women are different and it's kind of fucked up. Women at height X and weight Y are slim, healthy and beautiful, but men at height X and weight Y are "Auschwitz mode do you even lift eat a hamburger faggot".
>>
File: 1477972779216.jpg (12KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1477972779216.jpg
12KB, 580x386px
>>17850577

I don't understand why anyone gives a shit whether they find the left or the right more attractive. There is no right or wrong answer.

I don't decide what I like, my dick does. Who cares. Fuck whatever you want.
>>
>>17851241
>roastie hamplanet detected
you will die unhappy and unloved, kys nao
lolololol
>>
>>17860942

Whoah, all that high test.
>>
>>17860945
As people said, she's clearly not 115lbs at 5'11 in those photos, I have no idea where the person that claimed that pulled those numbers from.

But men and women have different frames and different standards for beauty, a guy that's 180lbs 12% at 6' would be considered to be very in shape and have a good body, whereas a girl with that same thing would be considered to be far too muscular.

Also, don't let /fit/ memes influence your body image, people there call all sorts of shit that's obviously a result of exercise DYEL, and anything under 6' short, it's not a good place to get your idea of what's attractive and normal from.
>>
>>17850577
Aside from torturing him until he decides that he wants to bang fatties, nothing. No guy wants some fat bitch that they have to roll around and flower and wait until she pisses so he can fuck the wet spot cause he can't tell one fold from the other!
>>
>>17850598
There's nothing natural about dying a slow death from Diabeetus. Do you know why there's no 70 year old fat people? they all die by 50.
>>
>>17860868
You are free to be gay. Dont worry about it.
>>
>>17860945
The body of a woman does not build muscle at any comparable rate as a man. Women also have to have a higher bf% to be alive. For men its like 4% and for women its like 12%. You can't compare the male body to female body. Neither in OP would be acceptable for a male.
>>
>>17860962
Theres literally no way >>17851696 is 5'11 and 115lbs
>>
>>17861007
Ever consider the possibility that packing on a huge amount of muscle is completely pointless unless you're doing it for yourself in order to feel better about accomplishing something, or need to use it to compete or do some kind of work?

If women need higher BF% why do so many of them walk around skinny and not keel over dead because of it?

>>17860999
>not liking what I like makes you gay
Nice non-argument.
>>
File: 1477870513328.jpg (123KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1477870513328.jpg
123KB, 1080x1350px
>>17861053

How is that bait tasting?
>>
>>17861053
The male body naturally puts on way more muscle than the female body. So your are just being retarded in comparing the two. Women need more bf% then men. Theres no ifs about that. Its a scientific fact. They also accumulate fat easier then men because fat helps with pregnancy illness etc. You are just uneducated about the differences in the sexes and its why your opinion is being dismissed.
>>
>>17861053
If you think this thing >>17854725
is attractive. You are gay.
>>
>>17861011
Yeah, I agree completely with that, those numbers are absolutely made up, 115lbs at 5'11 is skinny as fuck.
>>
>>17861125
I dated a girl who was 5'10 130lbs. This girl is thicker
>>
Either this is bait or the HAES movement has been discovered trying to influence my 4chan, which if thats the case

>FATTIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE

Just face that the entire body positive movement has turned into a shilling for obesity. Its not healthy, saying otherwise goes against science and the medical community, so please do the tax payers a favor and lose 100lbs.
>>
File: 58736941.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
58736941.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
/fit/ reporting in.

HAES GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17861064
>women pack on weight easier
>men pack on muscle easier
Whatever is "natural" for the sexes isn't that relevant in today's world. People can discipline themselves to be whatever they wish to be, or be undisciplined and not reach their goals. Being able to naturally build more muscle doesn't matter if you're a man that doesn't work out. Being able to naturally gain more weight from fat doesn't matter if you're a woman that eats a low calorie, low fat diet.

>that's why your opinion is dismissed
Me pointing out the different beauty standards for men and women is not an "opinion", lol.
>>
>>17861286
Ignoring the differences between men and women is not an opinion. Its just ignorance.
>>
>>17850577
It doesn't help that the girl on the right is doing a fake "sexy" pose.

Fat girls can be cute, but not when they act like they're hot shit.
>>
>>17861206
Even 130lbs at 5'10 is thin, but yeah, I'd say this chick is closer to 140-150lbs honestly, if she actually is 5'11 (which I have no idea).
>>
>>17861289
>making an observation and disagreeing with hivemind is ignorance

Nice meme
>>
>>17860967

There are tons of fat 70s years olds.
>>
>>17861302
>science is just a hivemind
Opinion into the trash. Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>17850638
>Look at strong men competitions, and predatory animals-
Aight motherfucker, here's where I correct your shit. Pic related? Google "strong man competition," it's the first result. I count one-two-three-four-five-six abs. No, they aren't clearly defined, and guess why that is.
"He has a layer of fat, anon!"
No, you landwhale, that is not it. Is there some fat there? Absolutely. But OP's leftie has fat too. The difference is which abdominal muscles each person has cultivated. OP's leftie- she's going for aesthetics. Pic related is trying not to give himself a hernia or internal organ damage.
(1/2)
>>
File: STRONGASSMOTHERFUCKER.jpg (276KB, 956x1792px) Image search: [Google]
STRONGASSMOTHERFUCKER.jpg
276KB, 956x1792px
>>17861341
Pic related.
>>
>>17861345
>>17861341
>>17850638
Now then. You say predatory animals, I'm thinking bears, cougars, lions, cheetah. Nope, no hard lumps there. You know why?
BECAUSE THEIR SKIN IS HELLA LOOSE.
When something is up in your shit trying to cut you open and bite on your throat, do you know what's really helpful? Your skin sliding sideways three inches so your carotid artery can swerve the fuck outta the way of their teeth. That's why you can't see any defined muscles on these animals a lot of the time.
Tangentially, it's also why most reformed fatties have difficulty showing their gains until they get to a size comparable to what they were when they were 90% lard.
>>
File: KILLERASSMOTHERFUCKER.jpg (258KB, 1122x750px) Image search: [Google]
KILLERASSMOTHERFUCKER.jpg
258KB, 1122x750px
>>17861357
And have a pic for that one.
>>
>>17861357
Im not that anon but you are retarded. They have hides. Human skin is paper thin in comparison. The fact that you can see definition in them despite the fact that they have a hide 20 time thicker than human skin shows how muscular they are underneath and how little body fat they have comparatively.
>>
>>17861357
>he doesnt know that cheetahs are all literally starving to death
Theres this thing call fur idiot. That as the hide as was said.
>>
>>17861125
>>17861206
>>17861298

A simple google search confirms the 5'11'', most things don't have her weight but 115 is the only number that comes up
>>
>>17861390
You seem to be right about the height, but the only thing that supports the weight is a fucking subreddit bio by some stalker tier guy, 115lbs at 5'11 is very thin, much thinner than her. She looks closer to what 115lbs at like 5'7 would be on a person with a small frame.

I suppose we are dealing with the really common thing with models or public figures, fudging the actual stats a bit to create a better image.

Weight doesn't matter at all to someone hiring a model, only your measurements.
>>
Lose a bit of weight and put on yoga pants.

Fat asses are mmmmmmm
>>
>>17861339
>muh science

tips fedora
>>
>>17861412
Also, the source with her height on it has a lot of contradicting info, one says she's doing a law degree, then her actual Tumblr says she's doing a Cert III and IV to become a PT.

Models exist to sell an image, unless we can find an up to date resume she's sending to agencies, we can't really tell her actual measurements.
>>
>>17851068
>having sex

Which isn't happening because you are a salty fatty
>>
ITT: proof /adv/ is full of fat skanks stroking eachothers ego
>>
>>17861425
She is doing a law degree. You can get that from her videos. She does look tall so 5'11 sounds right. But as far as the weight goes it probably varies as I said originally.
She could be maybe 130lb here>>17851882
and 150lb here>>17851696
Would make since if she is no longer part of a track team
>>
>>17861560
She's outright said she's doing her cert III and IV mate, I can find the quote if you'd like? I don't see why she'd do a law degree and become certified as a PT, a law degree doesn't take that long to do.

But I could probably agree with those weights, if we assume her height is accurate (which is based off one kind of sketchy article). She's definitely well above 115lbs though.

Only way you could tell height is by comparing her standing next to someone that you also know the height of, and it would just be a guess.
>>
>>17851019
>Who even goes rock climbing?

Is there a response to this? You are a sad person. It's niche, but in what way is that a bad thing? There are rock climbing gyms everywhere, it's immensely fun. The girls that climb are sexy, fun and optimistic. You should branch out and live life anon, you legitimately do not understand what you are missing and it makes me sad for you.
>>
>>17851110
>People have no idea what is and isn't healthy

Yes, actually we do. What kind of narrative do you maintain for yourself? You need some reflection anon, because it's fiction. I'm going to assume you are young, or ignorant, and not just stupid, do yourself a favor and research what you are talking about. Go ahead, seriously. Not for rebuttal but so you have a chance to learn and join us in the sun.
>>
>>17851001
>This despite the fact that statistically speaking people in the "overweight" BMI (not the obese or morbidly obese BMI mind you) are healthier than those in the "healthy weight" BMI.

Sources fucking please. This is completely untrue. People parrot this shit but it's a complete urban myth. Just like the other bullshit like "being overweight is healthier than underweight."
>>
>>17850577
Just accept that being fat is generally unattractive and it's not a matter of "muh beauty standards instilled in us by Jew media."
>>
op is probably a troll. I mean coming to /adv/ with this post, really?
>>
>>17851126
Actually that 15 pounds overweight would put her at the high end of normalized weight.

15 pounds also does different things to different people. She could look a lot healthier after 15 pounds.

Also, where are you getting this "regular exercise" thing from? Do you know her personally and her workout routines? How did you get this "3%" number?

It seems a lot like you're just really upset and making up shit to make your opinion seem more valid.
>>
>>17851188
Only sound response from the fat team so far, but you are putting words in anons mouth ad nauseam. She's not on her deathbed, but her lifestyle and surplus in caloric intake has her on the track of gaining more and more weight. I'm only in this thread for lels, and you guys deliver. Fuck.. you people are sad. It's not the weight, it's the defensive nature of you bovine and how you describe activities such as rock climbing, hiking, anything playful and vigorous as these horrible, useless chores. God. Stay you. You only make us look better, and you would probably litter on my park trails anyways. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17861762
>>17861759
>>17861732
>>17861727
>>17861700

Lel you sure are triggered
>>
>>17851241
Skydiving because I'm under the weight limit, swimming and snorkel fun at the beach, having a cutie jump on my back as I carry her back to the camp site, having peers admire my body because I treat it like a man should. Being able to thrust fiercely and having the strength to make a woman flood my sheets. Stay salty poncho. Seriously. THIS THREAD JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>17851358
Exercising is such a broad word do you realize how many activities fall into that category? That's like saying anime is limiting because you don't like yaoi.
>>
>>17861775
>>17861784

Why are you so triggered bro? I'm a fat dude and I do all those things too. Just admit you made dumb claims and someone called you out on it.
>>
>>17851623
You got those stats from fucking Reddit, you retard.

Another site says she's 5'8 and 55kg (121lbs).

Nice talking out your ass though.
>>
>>17861801

What site?
>>
>>17851535
How did you come up with those times? 3 to 4 hours a day to look like that girl? That is a salty mix of ignorance and projection of perceived difficulty. You do realize, and I'm certain, that the only people who would work out that much would be Olympic tier athletes. Those numbers are pathetic, did you even think before you typed that?
>>
>>17850577
for me it is not about the bodies the right one just has a really weird face
>>
>>17861806

Being an Olympic athlete is a job bro, they do it all day.
>>
>>17861805
http://www.celebrityagewiki.com/danielle-robertson/
>>
>>17861806

lol you got your shit blow apart and now you spam responses and say stupid shit like olympic athletes only train for 3-4 hours a day. there's some delusions in this thread and it aint the fatties
>>
>>17858231
That's literally how men hunted. We would just follow species for miles on end, never letting them sleep and exhausting it to its core, and then kill it.
>>
>all this arguing about fat and healthy
>no one posts their body for reference

It's safe to assume girls ITT look disgusting.
>>
>>17861826

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ7AWt8Akdd/

Her dad must be a manlet then
>>
>>17861850

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEnVF19nRi1/?taken-by=ashgray22

Actually all of Australia must be full of manlets.
>>
>>17861850
>>17861856
If she's on high heel that makes those guys about 5'10 - 6'1
>>
>>17861862

Yeah, which is why she's taller than them. If she were in bare feet she'd be the same height

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point
>>
>>17861844
there are no girls on the internet
>>
>>17861864
She's taller than... one guy maybe?

>You're just embarrassing yourself at this point
kek
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>17861798
I'm not really triggered I'm bored and about to head to sleep so I get ranty. Also I think a few posts that I didn't write are being attributed to me. I'm only a tourist from from another board and this made my night. Back to my containment board. Before I go, saltiness aside, do whatever and think however you want in the preservation of your own happiness, just as long as you are honest with yourself. Who gives a fuck if you are overweight or not, I mean I do I think you are disgusting, but in real life I would be really friendly towards you and shitpost at night. Fuckin lards lol.
>>
File: 1476870393673.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476870393673.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>17851043
>>17851068
>>17851110

Please be bait
>>
>>17861732
ok here's the source
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2520627

its from a scientific study conducted in Denmark from 1976-2013. Go ahead and read this study, or you can just continue to parrot that "it's just an urban myth" because /fit/ told you so.
>>
>>17861882

Dude learn to keep it in one reply.
>>
>>17861890

Science and reality mean nothing. Some dudebro from /fit/ say's you're wrong, so you MUST be wrong. After all Olympic athletes only train for 3 hours a day. The secret to Bolt's speed? Half hour of lifting a day. True story.
>>
>>17861850
If she's 5'8, that would put her dad at 5'10, which is reasonable.

Average height is only like 5'9 in US or Aus for a white guy, so a chick who's 5'8 would still be tall on average, but not freaky.

Dudes in >>17861856 would be wearing dress shoes that add an inch or so though.
>>
>>17861890
From the article
>Although, the pattern changed from linear to U shaped among never-smokers, this finding is compatible with the interpretation that the BMI associated with the lowest mortality has increased as the BMI associated with lowest mortality increased from approximately 18 in the 1976-1978 cohort to approximately 26 in the 2003-2013 cohort. A potential explanation for the secular trend may be that while improved treatment for cardiovascular risk factors or complicating diseases has reduced mortality in all weight classes, the effects may have been greater at higher BMI levels than at lower BMI levels.

It's not saying that being overweight is healthy, just that the things that kill fat people we've gotten better at treating.

Nice try.
>>
>>17861615
Dude just check any of her media. She has law student literally everywhere.
>>
File: 1481771963396.png (407KB, 415x620px) Image search: [Google]
1481771963396.png
407KB, 415x620px
>>17851279
>>17851358
>>17851409
>>17851535
>>17851599
>>17851623
>>17851658
>>17851673
>>17851685

total wew
>>
>>17861925
Yet her Tumblr has something different.

>How many hours do you spend on your cert ||| and cert IV per week? How much does it cost? Is the idea to become a PT to find yourself while in uni ?

>I’m not sure how many hours I spend but my workload is quite demanding right now because I will be completing my Certs by the 31st of this month.

I find it really unlikely she's doing a double degree in law and justice, and also doing her certs to become a PT, while also exercising regularly and having the time to have a career as a model and author, don't you?

Considering that we've got her claiming one height and weight one place, and another listing others, as well as this ridiculous claim of things she's doing, have you considered she might be lying?
>>
>>17861924

Are you fucking retarded? That's from the abstract, posing a possible solution. If you scroll down two paragraphs to the actual result you see

>the association of BMI with all-cause, cardiovascular, and other mortality was curvilinear (U-shaped). The BMI value that was associated with the lowest all-cause mortality was 23.7

Meaning that even with an increased BMI, the death rate for what you call fatties was the lowest.

When you're 70 and have a heart attack it's going to kill you while when the fatty you so despise is 70 and has a heart attack they're gonna live. Top fucking kek.
>>
>>17861925
If here instagram and facebook say it shes doing it dude. Let it go man.
>>
>>17861953
meant for>>17861940
Its much harder to lie about doing law for many years and make videos about it.
>>
>>17861950
> That's from the abstract, posing a possible solution

No, it's from the discussion.

>Meaning that even with an increased BMI, the death rate for what you call fatties was the lowest.

But anon, 23.7 is solidly in the normal range as far as BMI goes. Like, right in the middle.

Overweight is 25+, obese is 30+.

>When you're 70 and have a heart attack it's going to kill you while when the fatty you so despise is 70 and has a heart attack they're gonna live.

That's not what that study says at all, you can't just make random assumptions off a study and call it science mate.

>>17861957
It would be, but I'd still be hesitant to believe it when she's claiming to be doing so much shit, and has a direct ability to profit from a lie like that.
>>
I like chubby girls but everyone has their own taste. I dated mostly slender girls with my last 4 girls being chubby. I prefer sex and relationships with chubby girls over slender
>>
>>17861959
Hard to profit when your lie is easily exposed in the place you are popular in.
>>
>>17861962
Apparently not, most people just see an image that presents her as more glamorous and are more likely to follow her or even just look through the accounts, which helps her profit from advertising.
>>
>>17861959

>No, it's from the discussion.

Abstract
Importance Research has shown a U-shaped pattern in the association of body mass index (BMI) with mortality. Although average BMI has increased over time in most countries, the prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors may also be decreasing among obese individuals over time. Thus, the BMI associated with lowest all-cause mortality may have changed.

It's right fucking there dude.

>23.7 is solidly in the normal range as far as BMI goes.

Normal BMI is 18-25. 23.7 is on the upper end. On top of that you claim normal BMI in fat anyways, so what does it matter? The fatties you so despise are healthier than you.

>That's not what that study says at all, you can't just make random assumptions off a study and call it science mate.

Study says you're more likely to die from cardiovascular diseases. That's the long and short of it m8.
>>
>>17861978
>It's right fucking there dude.

That's not actually the same quote mate.
>Importance Research has shown a U-shaped pattern in the association of body mass index (BMI) with mortality. Although average BMI has increased over time in most countries, the prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors may also be decreasing among obese individuals over time. Thus, the BMI associated with lowest all-cause mortality may have changed.

>Although, the pattern changed from linear to U shaped among never-smokers, this finding is compatible with the interpretation that the BMI associated with the lowest mortality has increased as the BMI associated with lowest mortality increased from approximately 18 in the 1976-1978 cohort to approximately 26 in the 2003-2013 cohort. A potential explanation for the secular trend may be that while improved treatment for cardiovascular risk factors or complicating diseases has reduced mortality in all weight classes, the effects may have been greater at higher BMI levels than at lower BMI levels.

You see the difference?

>Normal BMI is 18-25. 23.7 is on the upper end.

23.7 is solidly normal mate, no matter how much you try to twist it, it is in the middle of the normal range.

It's not overweight or obese, and can't be used as evidence for those being healthier.

>On top of that you claim normal BMI in fat anyways, so what does it matter?

No I didn't? Not everyone who's replied to you is the same person.

>Study says you're more likely to die from cardiovascular diseases

Can you please quote that section? I've not been able to find it, and the quote you gave was talking about all causes deaths.
>>
>>17851320
spotted the gender studies student
>>
>>17861990

>You see the difference?

Yeah, because in a paper you have to relate your findings back to your study purpose. They already brought it up, and now they bring it up again. And again, they only say "possibly".

>23.7 is solidly normal mate, no matter how much you try to twist it, it is in the middle of the normal range.

The median of a set of values is the value or quantity lying at the midpoint of a frequency distribution of observed values or quantities. The median of 18-25 is 21. 23.7 is not 21, it is not the middle.

>No I didn't? Not everyone who's replied to you is the same person.

>just that the things that kill fat people we've gotten better at treating.

So is 23.7 fat or not? Make up your fucking mind you little weasel.

>Can you please quote that section? I've not been able to find it, and the quote you gave was talking about all causes deaths.

>The corresponding BMI estimates for cardiovascular mortality were 23.2 (95% CI, 22.6-23.7), 24.0 (95% CI, 23.4-25.0), and 26.4 (95% CI, 24.1-27.4), respectively, and for other mortality, 24.1 (95% CI, 23.5-25.9), 26.8 (95% CI, 26.1-27.9), and 27.8 (95% CI, 27.1-29.6)
>>
>>17862014
>Yeah, because in a paper you have to relate your findings back to your study purpose

So, in short, you were wrong and just can't admit it.

>The median of a set of values is the value or quantity lying at the midpoint of a frequency distribution of observed values or quantities. The median of 18-25 is 21. 23.7 is not 21, it is not the middle.

Are you autistic mate? This is a legitimate question.

>So is 23.7 fat or not? Make up your fucking mind you little weasel.

The quote that was in reference to was not talking about a 23.7 BMI, it was talking about the change over time, and was referring to an overweight BMI.

>The corresponding BMI estimates for cardiovascular mortality were 23.2 (95% CI, 22.6-23.7), 24.0 (95% CI, 23.4-25.0), and 26.4 (95% CI, 24.1-27.4), respectively, and for other mortality, 24.1 (95% CI, 23.5-25.9), 26.8 (95% CI, 26.1-27.9), and 27.8 (95% CI, 27.1-29.6)

This doesn't say that at all though? It just says that between 23 and 26, there's not a huge change (a change of a percent is huge as far as risk for a disease) in risk of fatal heart disease, or that due to our increase in ability to treat those diseases, they don't cause mortality as much.

It doesn't say anything about people with a lower BMI being more likely to die of cardiovascular disease.
That being said, you're clearly more interested in just refusing to admit you're wrong (which is evidenced by you going "They don't die as much so they're healthy" as well as you going "it's not exactly in the middle so you're stupid, also here are some big words aren't I so smart?") than in actually finding out what's true, so I'm not going to bother replying anymore.

Maybe if you ate a bit better you wouldn't be so upset?
>>
>>17850577
right but shes almost fat tier, left is too "solid" for my liking
>>
>>17862031
nvm def left
>>17851830
>>
>>17862038
Too late to take back now. You have already chosen your side. Left is probably taller than you anyways.
>>
>>17862030

>So, in short, you were wrong and just can't admit it.

This, coming from you.

>Are you autistic mate? This is a legitimate question.

Nah, I just have a basic understanding of science and maths. It seems the commonwealth has really slipped on teaching those things judging by your posts.

>It was talking about the change over time

And the average BMI has gone up over time, is still healthy, and according to you is still fat.

>This doesn't say that at all though? It just says that between 23 and 26, there's not a huge change (a change of a percent is huge as far as risk for a disease) in risk of fatal heart disease, or that due to our increase in ability to treat those diseases, they don't cause mortality as much.

It says that those are the three lowest cardio vascular moralities. Jesus Christ, why do I have to spoonfeed you the entire article?

>It doesn't say anything about people with a lower BMI being more likely to die of cardiovascular disease.

Holy fuck, are stupid? People with a lower BMI had a high rate of mortality. That's what this study shows.

>That being said, you're clearly more interested in just refusing to admit you're wrong (which is evidenced by you going "They don't die as much so they're healthy" as well as you going "it's not exactly in the middle so you're stupid, also here are some big words aren't I so smart?") than in actually finding out what's true, so I'm not going to bother replying anymore.

Lol "median" isn't a big word you troglodyte. In what world is living longer not an indicator of health? Living longer is the entire fucking point of the medical and health industry!

>Maybe if you ate a bit better you wouldn't be so upset?

Maybe if you did something besides seethe over your unjustified hatred of "fatties" you would be able to read and damn study.
>>
>>17862059
plz no

her insta is dannibelle, muh gawd
>>
>>17862060
Yeah, alright mate, you've just spent another wall of text changing the topic when you get proven wrong, missing basic points and just flat out lying.

The study doesn't say that skinny people are unhealthy, it says that something solidly within the normal range is least likely to die at a certain age.

Not that they have a better quality of life, or aren't sick that whole time, simply that they don't die.

You've just lied about what's in the study and flat out lied about what quotes say.

Enjoy obesity friend.
>>
Fucking shit, this is tough...

Abs are always great, as they imply she gyrates far more than a fatty. Not to mention it's fun to sleep on hard tummies. It also implies she's energetic as shit, so be prepared for her level of activity. Even with that drawback, her fit body is just a delight to look and feel. I felt abs like hers once...and I will never go back. She was my first, but not my last.

A fatty's great because there's more to grab onto, to feel, to snuggle with, to enjoy like some fleshy teddy bear. She'll be more lax, but a specimen such as that from your photo is rare. Thicc specimens are 1 in 1'000, and those ones are already taken and literally milked (as they have kids half of the time).

So, mileage is varied. If you don't have a big dick, try a fit girl as long as you can compensate (not by money, but by looks at minimum). If you're up for a challenge, try a fatty/thicc/curvy/MILFlike.

Either one's a fun choice.
>>
>>17862077

I thought you flounced out of here?

>The study doesn't say that skinny people are unhealthy, it says that something solidly within the normal range is least likely to die at a certain age

Again, is skinny people die earlier they're not as healthy. Again, according to you the normal range is fat.

>Not that they have a better quality of life, or aren't sick that whole time, simply that they don't die

In the study, skinnier people had the same health problems AND died from them. Keep pulling shit out of your ass, it doesn't change reality.

And you've produced no evidence that

>You've just lied about what's in the study and flat out lied about what quotes say.

No, that's what you've done.

>Enjoy obesity friend.

Enjoy wasting you life and dying before people you hate.
>>
>>17862091

*That anything you claim about "fatties" is backed up by science.
>>
>>17862091
Nah, I'm just not bothering to seriously reply to you, you're just flat out lying at this point.

And I don't hate fat people, you can make whatever choices you like with your life, I just think it's retarded to claim that because someone with a healthy BMI will live slightly longer, that means that actually overweight or obese people are healthier.
>>
>>17862101

>so I'm not going to bother replying anymore.

Who's the liar again? Piss off m8.
>>
>>17851019
I'm by no means a rock climber- I'm not very strong and my cardio's shit but I watch my weight and eat healthily/stay hydrated at least. However, I've gone climbing a few times when invited on a date or with friends. That shit's fun as fuck even if you're not the most /fit/.

>more boring than a normal person who does a variety of thing

Doing a variety of things should include going out and having a bit of active fun sometimes. Branch out, expand that variety.
>>
>>17862107
Oh shit, you caught me out, whatever will I do?

Seriously though, I'm curious, what do you get out of this? Everyone can see you desperately trying to convince yourself that HAES is actually true, but you just look silly.

Obesity isn't a medical condition just for the hell of it.
>>
File: Boner takes over.png (180KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
Boner takes over.png
180KB, 600x538px
>>17850577
TAKING LEFT.
>>
>>17862114

>Oh shit, you caught me out, whatever will I do?

Get even more trigger like you've been this whole thread.

>Seriously though, I'm curious, what do you get out of this? Everyone can see you desperately trying to convince yourself that HAES is actually true, but you just look silly.

I 1) am not a lair and don't like liars and 2) like triggering people like you when your shit gets called out. Plus the stress adds to your early death of cardiovascular disease :^)

What do you get out of arguing with reality?

>Obesity isn't a medical condition just for the hell of it.

Why do you keep bringing up obesity?
>>
>>17862067
Her body is too hard for you.
>>
>>17862130
I haven't even been talking in this thread for that long.

And I bring up reality because the chick on the right in the OP is nearing obesity. Slang term for an obese person is a fatty. You keep arguing that fatties are totally more healthy than normal sized or slightly thin people based on a study that says that a BMI in the normal range is the least likely to die prematurely.
>>
>>17862142

>I haven't even been talking in this thread for that long.

Sure buddy.

>And I bring up reality because the chick on the right in the OP is nearing obesity.

No, she's not, and it's been addressed already.

>Slang term for an obese person is a fatty.

According to you everyone is a fatty. People with Normal BMI are fatties. People who are overweight are fatties. Nothing but the skinniest of the skinniest is fat.

>You keep arguing that fatties are totally more healthy than normal sized or slightly thin people based on a study that says that a BMI in the normal range is the least likely to die prematurely

All I've argued that people you define as fat live longer.
>>
>>17850577
Is this a joke? Left is fit, happy, natural and tall.
Right is fat, not happy (forced facial expression that is not even trying to be a smile), a photoshoot and she's stubby.

Not even a contest for fuck's sake. If you think otherwise you're a fatty in denial and you should go back to plebbit.
>>
>>17862153
Well, I haven't, you believe what you want.

How has it been addressed exactly? As we've seen, random data about weight of a model isn't accurate, and especially isn't to a shoot.

Never said any of that either, you're arguing off a strawman.
>>
>>17862153
Obese person detected.
It's OK, your ego is reacting to what it perceives as an attack, but I am confident deep down there's a part of you taking good note of the fact that you can't continue like this, and it will push for you to get a healthier lifestyle.

Listen to that part. Try not to listen to your ego so much bud.
>>
>>17862168

>How has it been addressed exactly? As we've seen, random data about weight of a model isn't accurate, and especially isn't to a shoot.

Ah yes, so Flavia is a 4'5'' midget who weights 250 pounds.Gotta make up some bullshit

>Never said any of that either, you're arguing off a strawman.

Again,

>>just that the things that kill fat people we've gotten better at treating.

What are you even arguing anymore? You hate people, but now you don't?
>>
>>17862173

Lol more assumptions. Only an obese person can call out your lies!

How about you let go of your obsessions and misconceptions? How about you stop being mad that normal people aren't the weight you want, and they're not dying like you wish they would?
>>
>>17862177
Yeah, another strawman is a great response to that.

And pointing out that the things that do kill obese people, namely cardiovascular disease are less lethal because we can treat them better is hardly hate.

>>17862180
Do you seriously think there's just one person talking?
>>
>>17862195

And you have no proof that that's the reason. Maybe the reason is just that what you want to happens and what actually happens aren't the same thing.

Do you seriously think everyone who disagrees with you is obese?
>>
>>17862205
Yeah, you're right, the reason that the BMI with the lowest chance of premature mortality from any cause has increased almost 6 points is just because humans evolved that much in the last 30 odd years.

And no, just you.
>>
>>17862208

Or maybe humans evolved a long time ago so that they can be what you can call "fat" and it really doesn't affect them? Maybe there's a little wiggleroom because mother nature isn't a fucking prick like you? But nah, that's too reasonable and makes too much sense.

Nah, me and everyone else who has a completely normal BMI. It's sad that normal human trigger you so much.
>>
>>17862209
Yeah, okay, humans evolved that way millions of years ago and it just took effect recently, we didn't figure it out until the last ten years or so.

>Nah, me and everyone else who has a completely normal BMI. It's sad that normal human trigger you so much.

Does people pointing out that being overweight is unhealthy really bother you that much? Are you upset that we're fatshaming? Do you think the whole medical profession is?
>>
File: elib_59602721.jpg (2MB, 2045x1363px) Image search: [Google]
elib_59602721.jpg
2MB, 2045x1363px
>>17861373

nigga you did not just call a tiger a cheetah
>>
>>17851043
No one lifts all day fatty. The average person takes about 45 minutes to an hour and a half depending, leaving plenty of time for other activities. Try not to talk about shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>17851830
Manlet detected.
>>
>>17853465
Whereas the fatty has a smug expression.

Hmm...smiling vs smug? Yeah I'll go with smiling.
>>
>>17858092
This post is the perfect example of why this thread is completely unnecessary.

First of all that's gross but that's your preference and nothing I say would change that.

Let people find attractive whoever they do.

But fatties be gross.
>>
>>17851279
It doesnt keep anyone from being well rounded. Weight lifting is just another hobby. Be less delusional. Just because you're insecure about yourself doesnt mean people who do the opposite of you cant be interesting or fun.
>>
>>17851764
>imagine if girls said theyd let a fat guy by them dinner, but if magic mike came along theyd definitely flirt with him
I'd imagine this would happen more often than not
>>
File: 1480892447046.gif (2MB, 200x128px) Image search: [Google]
1480892447046.gif
2MB, 200x128px
>>17858234

So the bigger they get the better?
>>
File: 1481316702412.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481316702412.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>17858340
Fag detected
>>
>15 pounds doesn't make a difference
I lost 20 pounds this year, and it made running so much easier. Even now that I've regained 7 pounds in muscle, it's a notable improvement from a few months ago.

Enjoy ruining your knees.
>>
>>17861062
She's fantastic. Imagine how rough it could get without worrying about breaking her.

Fight fuck city.
>>
>>17851583
>Being as fat as you
>Making it to 74
Bonus round:
>Having the strength to push someone over from your mobility scooter
>>
File: 1480920804979.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1480920804979.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
>>17861364
That's a cool ass tiger.

Look at this dog. He is pretty cool too.
>>
>>17861831
I hope you are right. Cause that's pretty fucking rad.
>>
>>17862769
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting
Pretty badass
>>
>>17862854

I watched a documentary on this once.. Tribesman ran down this gazellel until it couldn't even lift it's head anymore. Then he spoke to it.. About how many people in his tribe it would feed. Prayed.. Thanked the animal.. Then slit its throat. Pretty badass indeed.
>>
File: Evans_Kek_2.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
Evans_Kek_2.gif
3MB, 700x285px
Just here to laugh at fat sub humans.
>>
File: fat shamed by santa.png (185KB, 358x297px) Image search: [Google]
fat shamed by santa.png
185KB, 358x297px
>>17850577
if you like right you are a lazy loser with low or no self esteem.

No functioning human being would pick right. She is fat and disgusting.

Left is hot. You have to put in work so you can keep up with her. If you are a lazy loser then you already know the girl on the left will leave your lazy ass behind.

So clean up your act and you can get Left.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.