[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made someone I love try and kill herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1481493014040.gif (426KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1481493014040.gif
426KB, 500x255px
A close friend of mine tried to kill herself on Friday.

Before Wednesday, we were incredibly close, and I went and destroyed it.

I won't go into huge amounts of detail, but it was a large part my fault and tried to kill herself.

She means so much to me, and I did THIS to her.

She messaged me after being discharged from the hospital and she agreed to see me later this week, I said we should probably talk in person.

I'm scared of not being able to be there for her if she tries to again, and all I want to do is make sure she's safe, but at the same time I'm scared I'm just going to hurt her again...

What the actual fuck do I do?

If I let her go, Im scared she'll do it again, and I can't stand the thought of it, whilst on the other hand, if I stay friends, I'm scared I'll just hurt her more and more...
>>
File: mid.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mid.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>17846404
>I won't get into crucial details despite posting on an anonymous message board (and failing)
>>
I am dreadfully sorry to hear that this has happened to you. But without knowing more, I have to say, I find it very hard to believe that you are in any way responsible for this. What makes you so certain that you were the cause of these events?
>>
>>17846404
Given that you indeed incited her to kill herself, keep in mind that this could pretty much well mean you could go to jail.

But I have my doubts and you probably didn't really incite her to do that. Most of the time, you just do things and others pin the blame on you for not doing what they want. For example, a super typical example:

>GF: Anon if you go and meet that girl friend of yours again I'm going to kill myself!
>Anon: Eh okay w/e you're just trying to get attention
>Anon then did meet the girl and the GF tried to kill herself

If it's a situation like this then you're not liable or responsible, and it's under no means your fault and she's being a manipulative cunt. But, if it's more like

>Girl: Anonette I'm so depressed
>Anonette: Holy shit I'm so fucking tired of your depression fucking kys
>Girl then tries to kill herself

Then you could pretty much be responsible for it.

What sort of situation was it?
>>
>>17846404
You keep your word. You support her. She needs you. She trusts you.

Damn it OP don't be a fucking faggot. Make things right.
>>
>>17847804
Thank you, so much... I will.

>>17846748
Because of my big mouth, other people abuse her daily.

With the law thing, does hat apply in the UK?
>>
>>17848063
>Because of my big mouth, other people abuse her daily.
Okay, so you said something without the intention of anything bad happening to her and those people now abuse her. Have you tried denouncing them?

>With the law thing, does hat apply in the UK?
I'll leave that task to you, but if you had no intention to harm her and others did nonetheless then there's nothing to worry about because it's not your fault.
>>
What was her method of (attempted) suicide?
>>
>>17846404
>>17846509
This, what did you say? Did you insult her? Was it a break up? Were you straightforward with the "kys" intent?

Please give us something. Saying it was your fault doesn't help.
>>
>>17846404
this post is fucking useless without any details
>>
>>17848072
>Okay, so you said something without the intention of anything bad happening
I guarantee you he knew full well what was going to happen. It's like telling your friends that someone you know got AIDS from cheating on their wife with another man and expecting people not to take advantage of this knowledge.

I guarantee you that OP told people some private and sexual about this girl. Guarantee it.
>>
>>17848098
>What was her method of (attempted) suicide?

Downed a shit load of stolen sleeping pills

>>17848122
I spilled the beans on something sexual to do with her, she gets harassed by "friends" and messages me when she did it,

>>17848256
Do you feel clever?
>>
>>17848422
It's been a very long time since I was wrong about something, so I feel about as clever as I usually feel.
>>
Suicide attempt = I want attention
Suicide = I want out

try and deny it.
>>
>>17848435
Women are terrible at suicide because they're afraid of the pain involved. Which is why they almost always use pills, which then almost always fail.
>>
>>17848475
wahhhh i took 3 nyquil and tried to kill myself i'm so dark and disturbed why wont the merciful lord just take my life
>>
>>17848481
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17848483
Shit or get off the pot.
>>
Why in the world did you do that, anon????
>>
>>17848500
Same goes to you. We all eagerly await you throwing the noose up.
>>
>>17848503
I'm not on the pot, m8.
>>
>>17848511
You sure sound like you are.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.