[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pill relationship advice only PLEASE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

TIFU: Female here. TRP relationship so please respect that.

Tonight SO wasn't paying enough attention to me during a serious conversation and like a fucking idiot I took his phone out of his hands. Obviously, he beat the shit out of me and stormed out.

Now he's apologizing (via text). What do I say to do as little damage as possible?

When he walked out I said he wouldn't be welcome back until he fixed the door he beat down (to a healthy "Fuck you"). Do I say nothing back and let him fix it? Do I accept the apology? What is the avenue to retain as much frame as possible (for him)?

We are in a relatively new time of life with me stepping down and sort of throwing him the reigns and I'd rather not slip into old habits. TRP has been good for him.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1375175580345.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375175580345.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>17823809

0/10

>>>/r9k/
>>
Lol it's not healthy idc what anyone says
It's fucked
>>
>>17823809
What do all these acronyms mean? Also what the fuck, is he beating you? Leave this chapter of your life immediately.
>>
>>17823809
>What is the avenue to retain as much frame as possible
how badly is it damaged?
>>
>>17823848
I don't know. I mean, the fight itself was some pretty sold frame banging, (especially because I was being childish not, I dunno, putting our kids at risk or cheating)

But every time he apologizes it doesn't make me feel better and it makes him feel like it's over but it isn't. I want change.
>>
Seriously, /adv/ ? Nothing?
>>
>>17823809
This could have been good bait but you made it too obvious

4/10 for effort though
>>
>>17823963
>Reply to Thread No.17823809
I'm fucking serious. Goddamn it. The only people who respond to my questions are feminist man-eaters. I want some real goddamn advice. Why the fuck is that so ridiculously hard for people to accept.
>>
>obviously he beat the shit out of me

This isnt as obvious as you might think...
>>
File: 2016-02-22-23-33-53.png (738KB, 1078x597px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-22-23-33-53.png
738KB, 1078x597px
What do you want to hear?
Yes let him fix it.
Don't accept his apology until you get lonely or he does something extremely nice for you to make up for it. No he's not gonna stop. Maybe get him to promise he won't do it again. It'll give you some time of not getting hit.
This is coming from a girl who is also in a abusive relationship.
He beats you once
> shame on him
He beats you twice
> Shame on you
It doesn't stop and it should be obvious. Also heads up no he's not abusive out of love it's because he has issues.
I just ask you never have children with this man.
>>
>>17824001

If this really happened you probably wouldn't be on here. People in abusive situations rarely seek help on their own.

On the very slight chance it did, leave, restraining order and move tf on.
>>
>he beat the shit out of me and stormed out
I know is bait but you shouldn't be with someone that beats you up.
>>
>>17824008
>This is coming from a girl who is also in a abusive relationship.

Thanks. So far I've only received sarcastic comments. I generally accept apologies because I don't fancy myself a grudge-holder but I've never tried holding out on accepting the apology until I miss him. I guess it can't hurt. I already apologized for taking his phone so it's not like I'm being prideful or stubborn.
>>
>>17824014
>People in abusive situations rarely seek help on their own.

Why the fuck do you think that is when shitheads like you tell people asking for help to fuck off. Why comment if you don't want to take it seriously?
>>
Lol I used to throw my girlfriends shit. Just leave.

In todays society girls wait for guys to make first move. Obviously this guy isn't making any moves, and you are relying on a dead source to solve your problems (his fucked up mind). Hes not going to leave no matter how much you disrespect him, he will never tolerate the disrespect the correct way (ie, putting u in ur place by just leaving u flat out) so you are in this never ending cycle of abuse. None of you are strong enough to say its over.

Be the bigger person and do it for him if not for yourself. It's hard because you'd be relying on yourself. What else can you do, your source of protection and stability is dead. Would you rely on a cleaning lady to do your heart surgey? Ofc not. You'd drop her and find a surgeon. Drop this dude.
>>
>>17823809
Its your dumbass life, fix it yourself.
Doesn't seem like you generally enjoy any kind of solution more than any kind of attention though.
>>
>>17824243

First of all, i didn't say to fuck off anywhere in my previous post, so fuck off.

Secondly, if this is how u interact with other people, I'd kick your ass too. I hope he knocks out all two of the rest of your teeth.
Maybe if we're all lucky he will knock some sense into you along the way
>>
>>17823809
2/10 made me reply

>inb4 beta whiteknights sperg about him beating a woman
>>
>>17824539
>Thinks how people act on 4chan is reflective of anything they do in RL

u nu here bro?
>>
>>17824500
>goes on /adv/ for sex tips
>never gets laid
>trolls legit questions to dull the ache of his poor, virgin heart
>>
>>17824563
>projecting this freely
>>
>>17823809
So giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not the obvious bait that you are, what advise do you actually want?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.