[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does she go from being so cute and sweet to a huge bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: ivceAxb.gif (2MB, 256x250px) Image search: [Google]
ivceAxb.gif
2MB, 256x250px
So I fell for this girl, because she was cute, sweet and quite. Not a slutty type, not a basic bitch type, not a 'post selfies in provocative positions on instagram' type. Just a quite, homely type of girl. And she never had any relationships (longest is 2 weeks so yeah). Had low self esteem, only ever got with 3/10 guys.

Then I come along, straight up 8/10, was her first kiss, and her longest relationship (6 months). I loved her and treated her so good, she even said she felt her self esteem improving coz of me, done many things for each other, opened up to each other, I took her virginity, we were so close.

Then she breaks up with me out of nowhere, nothing major happened, 2 weeks later she gets with some ugly guy that lasted 3 days. Fast forward 2 months and we've just argued on/off, her saying she don't want me anymore, she's moved on (how can she move on so easily even though I was basically her first love?). That she doesn't care about me anymore, we've said hurtful things to each other, she even meets up with me but we just argue. I've tried so hard to put myself out there, willing to fix things, to be together, but she just acts like I cheated on her or something and pushes me away.

Wtf is going on? I just want her back, don't tell me to just 'move on'.
>>
>>17822989

Move on. She already did. Do you really want back someone that treats you do bad?
>>
>>17822989
It sounds like she isn't at all ready for intimacy. I had a girl like this before, and its something only she can fix. Best you can do is move on and find a girl who is mentally fit for a relationship.
>>
>>17822989

Sorry, but you gotta move on. /adv/ stands for "Advice" not "Validation". Sometimes, the advice we give is not the stuff you want to hear, but the stuff you need to hear. There's more women, plenty more, around 3.5 billion of them, don't worry about it.
>>
>>17823001
I don't think she has moved on, otherwise she wouldn't keep arguing with me, meeting up with me, holding back tears (I could tell) and half the time she initiates all this. And you can't move on from someone who was your first for everything just like that, maybe if I was an asshole of a boyfriend and even then it would be hard.

And I want her back because we did have a really good relationship, I mean like I said I treated her good, always made her smile, turned her on she always said how amazing I was with my hands etc. Maybe its a self worth thing like she feels she ain't good enough as she did tell me that once, (and she is currently being bullied in school so maybe that's reinforcing that idea?).
>>
>>17823018
I was thinking that too, she has a problem with attachment or something. When her little relationships in the past ended it was no big deal coz she wasn't that into them, but with me she's acted so differently (her sister even said she's never acted like this before), so maybe she is afraid or has daddy issues (who she doesn't really see).

I noticed during the relationship too, at times she would pull away from me now and then, like we'd be getting really close and suddenly she freaks out and pushes away.
>>
>>17823028
>Maybe its a self worth thing like she feels she ain't good enough as she did tell me that once

Don't play the hero. She gets together with you to fight and argue. She left you. This is not healthy.
>>
>>17822989
>>17822989

You sound like a kid. Just grow up, and move on. As a male, you really are the fucking prize - not her. Besides a body and warmth, what does she have that you want? You may not know this because you are young and haven't seen what life has in store, but you really are the one with the advantage. Just remember: on average, women are way less confident than men. They have way more personality/mental issues than men for a reason. They can't handle life like men can. You are the strong one here.

I'm 29, was married for 9 years (married at 18), and and have become reasonably good when it comes to finding other relationships since the divorce about 2 years ago. I've banged literally over 20 other girls now - yeah, most of it was casual sex, whatever - but my point is that no matter how much you've invested in a woman, you'll move on and find someone else. I've banged multiple 18 years olds in my late 20's. No door is ever closed as long as you remain confident. Keep your chin up.
>>
>>17823035
I know it's not good at all, I just don't even know how we got here. As I said nothing bad actually happened between us, and its so hard on me.

>>17823046
Honestly I know my own worth, it's not like I'm depressed or feeling sorry for myself, two other girls like me right now and I guess I could just go out have fun etc, I just miss the connection I had with her. And being her first I thought would make it more special.
>>
Either way OP there isn't nothing more you can do, right now she is clearly still hurting, but she has her guard up around you so that hurt turns to anger. I'm not just saying this to make you feel better, but I can bet she does still have feelings for you, otherwise she wouldn't be showing you any emotions.

The next time you talk or argue or whatever, just end it, try end things on a good night, say you gotta go, you hope she's okay and just message you whenever, then go no contact. After a while, things will settle down, the negativity will disappear, and she'll start remembering all the good times you had, but this won't happen if you just keep going back and forth arguing. So for now just forget about her, do your own thing, and when she's ready she will reach back out to you.
>>
>>17822989
>she never had any relationships (longest is 2 weeks so yeah).
yeah I've dealt with one of these before.
She is hopeless.
You trying to "help" her is like you trying to teach a dog to speak fluent English.
She is chemically (read: physically) incapable of being in a stable relationship.
You were conned, OP.
You have to move on.
Or kill yourself, either way is good.
>>
>>17823121
There's a reason I was her longest though right? I know 6 months ain't all that long, but compared to what she's used to it's a long time. What's been your experience? Did they try get you back?
>>
>>17822989
Do you think she let that other guy come in her?
Do you think she kissed his neck?
>>
>>17823153
Nah they didn't even do anything, only messaged each other online, barely spoke in person. Like I said she's only ever had these unattractive betas.
>>
File: what_is_jelqing.jpg (79KB, 912x713px) Image search: [Google]
what_is_jelqing.jpg
79KB, 912x713px
>>17823173
Anon...he made love to her. She wanted it. I'm sorry to tell you.
>>
>>17823152
>There's a reason I was her longest though right?
you were the least fucked up among her suitors, which honestly isn't saying much.

No, in my experience, they never try to get you back.
The harder you try to get back with her, the more she validates herself and resists your offers, and ultimately fuck you up.

If you REALLY, REALLY want her and no one else, your only option is to STEP BACK AND LET HER LEARN HER LESSON FIRST HAND.
Until she learns, she will not appreciate you, and until she appreciates you, you are doing shit all for her or for yourself by supporting her emotionally by being a stool for her to stand on while she sticks her head into a ceiling fan and beats herself senseless, thinking there's something at the end of it.

You have to let her fall to the floor.
You have to stop being her stepping stool.
>>
>>17823046
While I agree with you to some extent, what about the male suicide rates and rates of depression?
>>
>>17823178
take your cuck fantasies elsewhere.

>>17823183
No you're probably right, that does make a lot of sense. She has to fuck up to realize what she lost with me. Do I just not contact her at all and ignore her? What if I see her (as we live like 20 seconds apart). I know her schedule so I could purposely try an avoid her, but just in case. I get along with her sister, she even told me my ex said said she'll regret breaking up with me but feels its 'best' for now. And recently when her sister tries to mention me, or talk to her she just gets in a bad mood saying she don't care and she don't miss me etc.
>>
>OP is still making these retarded threads
Sasuga
>>
Daily reminder that OP is some 19 year old getting played like a fiddle by some 16 year old slut he thinks is the one.

Daily reminder that he's been making pretty much the same thread for the past 3 months while he tries to desperately cling to the notion that his GF will come back to him

Why are you so autistic, OP? She's probably been fucked by like 6 different dudes at this point, move on.
>>
>>17823267
Oh my goddddddddd....

Opie, give us pics of her. We're supportive, but you have to give us something.
>>
>>17823267
I'm not getting played and she's not a slut, she hasn't even kissed anyone else. I know that for a fact so like the other fucking loser cuck in this thread piss off. And yes I've reposted this story, but that's because things change then I post again to get advice.

>>17823273
maybe but I actually need decent advice like >>17823183 other than "herr derr just move on".
>>
>>17823282
You need to get to know her again. Give her a little space, then talk to her, start chatting about bullshit, don't even address your relationship for like a month, then ask her out for coffee, and give her a hug after, then do that a few times, and just make her fall in love with you again, don't say, "the switch is off, how do I turn it back on!" think, "it ended, how do I start over completely from scratch?"
>>
>>17823239
>Do I just not contact her at all and ignore her?
Yes.
>What if I see her (as we live like 20 seconds apart).
Treat her as you would any other neighbor that you don't give a shit about. How do you treat your other neighbors?
If she tries to (figuratively) pin you down to try to vent her feelings, listen to her, but DO NOT COMFORT HER OR SUPPORT HER ACTIONS!
Don't actively make her feel like shit (like telling her she's "doing the wrong thing" or whatever), but don't show any support for her actions either (say things like "I don't know what to tell you" or "okay, but what do you want from ME?")
Again, DO NOT COMFORT HER OR SUPPORT HER ACTIONS!
SHE HAS TO FALL DOWN WHERE SHE'S SAFER!

All this is going to feel really, really miserable for you, like sticking a knife in your stomach and twisting it around.
Sometimes (like this time), that's what it takes to prevent death by lead poisoning from a bullet.
Just grip the knife firmly and get it over with as skillfully as you can.
The bullet won't come out on the first try. It never does.
It will hurt enough to make you lose consciousness a few times.
Good, you're making progress. That bullet is lodged deep enough that you have to really hurt to get to it.

Just don't let her know you're hurting too, or it will all be pointless.
If you just physically can't hold back the tears, just walk out of the room and lock a door behind you.
Whatever you do, DON'T LET HER KNOW YOU'RE HURTING.

Now grip that knife anon. Pick a sharp one, too.
>>
>>17823293
Well recently I like to think I've made some progress, even if its just 1%. We argued last Thursday, she asked to see me, said hurtful things to each other and that was that. Message her the next day, telling her nothing I do is enough is it. But she told me she isn't in the mood (found out she came home crying because of her getting bullied in school, her sister told me). I asked her is everything okay, she explained a bit but that she don't wanna talk about it. So I told her well I'm here if you wanna talk.

I think it was either the next day or day after, I just say hey you okay, but she was just leaving for work, and for the first time she actually said sorry for everything recently, and talk soon, to which I responded it's okay and just talk to me whenever. But then she got funny just coz I put a kiss at the end, saying "could you please stop putting kisses" wtf??...so I just say okay with smiley face just to keep things light. And that was it, 2 days on no contact since.

And when we first met, I walked up to her and asked her straight out, but I asked her age, found out told her aww okay, then she seen me the next day and gave me a cute note asking me out and this is how we met.
>>
>>17823298
Thanks a lot, I'll follow this closely. Why is it important to show her that "I'm okay" though? I remember the first time I opened up to her and I tried to stop it coz you know, men are supposed to be strong etc, but she loved when I showed her that vulnerability.
>>
>>17823309
So you got advice, where's our pic?
>>
>>17823320
>she loved when I showed her that vulnerability.
they say they love/appreciate/accept it, but they really don't.
ESPECIALLY the ones who say they do.

Like you said,
>men are supposed to be strong etc
Yes, and women are supposed to be 'accepting of men when they show their emotions', too.
But are you "strong etc"? No, you're not.
On the same token, they're not 'accepting of men when they show their emotions', either.
You can't live up to the standard, what makes you think she can?
Neither men nor women can live up to the ideals imposed on us by the current feel-good standards of today's PC society.
Boo-fucking-hoo. They lied to you. Wake up.

All those 'it's okay to show weakness sometimes' memes are a fucking farce.
Welcome to the adult version of the post-Santa world, bitch.
Now, "man up" like an old-fashioned 20th century man or be a 21st century beta cuck, your choice.
>>
File: 48.jpg (29KB, 540x529px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
29KB, 540x529px
>>17823330
She always used to send me stuff, at the start never but over time she trusted me and we got close and yeah, but I'll just put this one up.
>>
>>17823358
Haha well I have definitely acted clingy and shit but I'm really not like that, otherwise she wouldn't of been with me in the first place. I 'll have to clean up my act and just not give a shit. At least she'll realize I tried fighting for her (instead of just walking away).
>>
>>17823372
Great. You know what you have to do.
Good luck, but don't count on it.
>>
File: new_merit_badge.jpg (85KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
new_merit_badge.jpg
85KB, 600x590px
>>17823359
WA hah hah!! Holy fuck anon, she looks tight as shit! Greentext breaking her in, she looks like she would be delightful to fuck!
>>
File: 26.png (547KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
547KB, 720x1280px
>>17823392
I won't get my hopes up too high but I still have hope, simply because I'm reassured in knowing how good of a boyfriend I was to her, and after I disappear she'll definitely start remembering the good times and start forgetting about the bad recently.

>>17823397
She does have a nice body, it's weird I'm surprised she don't get more male attention, but she's not the type to flirt and I guess coz she dresses casually most guys don't notice her, or maybe she just really ain't all that attractive and it's just me that has a thing for her.

Here's another pic anyway, I do miss that pretty pussy of hers, and knowing I was the first to touch and fuck it, you know few weeks ago I think she was feeling horny because after we argued (again), she was telling me she's in a sexual mood, and wants to get fingered, I told her well you know how good I am with that, and she was considering seeing me the next day, then we started talking about random stuff but then she pushed away saying it was a mistake.
>>
>>17823397
Also while we did have sex I couldn't get it all the way in she was just too tight, so I basically just fingered her, let her grind on me hard, play with her boobs (I know I still done a good job though she was extremely turned on just by how hard her nipples were) but yeah, I've yet to actually fuck her properly.
>>
>>17823440
hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"I've yet to actually fuck her properly."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: tumblr_o86eomeLv71qb01n4o1_1280.jpg (117KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o86eomeLv71qb01n4o1_1280.jpg
117KB, 736x981px
>>17823440
W-wait... So she's still a virgin? That girl? Hahaha holy shit anon, she's out letting Chad break her in properly right now!!! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17823470
back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17823470
Lol no she isn't. And I'm still her first, we just couldn't do it properly but first times are always a little awkward. I also have a good sized dick too so I have nothing to worry about. Like I said she's only ever had unattractive beta boyfriends.
>>
>>17823440
ooooooooooh boy...
I don't know how to tell you this gently, so I'm just gonna drop this on you plainly.

There's a good chance you weren't her first. Women put on that act all the time.
They're told by their peers that this "excites men" and "makes them feel good about themselves" and "makes them cherish you more".
I had one pull that bullshit on me, and I was basically the 4th guy to fall for it.

If it's her first time for real, she wouldn't know if it's supposed to hurt as much as it does, and just bite the pillow to please her one true love, like all the virgins I broke in (4 out of 4). The ones that let a little pain get in their way don't really love you. They're acting, one way or another.

I had one friend who thought he was gay (cause he thought it was the 'open-minded' thing to be) and flaked out on sex with his 'boyfriend' because it 'hurt' when he got his first taste of dick in his butt. At that exact moment, he suddenly found out he was actually straight.
Your dream girl was basically doing the same thing.
She was faking it because she thought that was the virtuous thing to do, not because she believed it.

I'm sorry, anon, but you're taking the first stab into your stomach to take that bullet out.
Bite down on a wadded-up T-shirt and suffer through it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.