[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

body image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: jhgfds.jpg (36KB, 273x591px) Image search: [Google]
jhgfds.jpg
36KB, 273x591px
where am I body-wise? for females and males? dateable or not, what should be improved, what is good?
>>
Everything.
>>
>What is good
You're not obese
>What should be improved
You're about 10 pounds above Holocaust survivor body.
You have no muscle definition whatsoever. I've seen 14 year old girls who have more muscle tone.
If you want to improve your body and chances with dating, head over to >>>/fit/ asap
>>
Eat more is probably the number one factor in improving here.

Go to the gym, don't be ashamed of swinging around the 5 pound dumbbells for a while, just start now so you can rocket past that part. /fit can help with that.

Your not obese, which is arguably a worse starting point then full skeletor mode. Results may vary.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>17814108
Better than a fatty, but you have the legs of an unfit 12 year old. Seriously, what the fuck is up with your legs?
>>
>>17814108

people need to stop acting like there is only chads and cucks, alpha and betas, haves and have nots.

the trth is were all on a scale. were all on different parts of that scale.

virutally no one is 'undateable'. people with downs date other people with downs. fatties date other fatties. uggos date other uggos. sometimes theres a mix and match because someones got a weird type, or financial or emotional factors.

it changes. point is that there isn't some cut off point where all girls say 'NOPE WE CANT DATE YOU YOU DONT MEET THE STANDARD.

Some girls want to date you. some dont. everyone prefers someone more attractive. but they cant have someone that attractive. and even those that CAN often go for something else because the guy has a baseline of attractiveness.

most of the guys i dated were not my type, and most certainly werent as fit as me. but they were reasonably attractive. and as long as they are attractive, whats it matter if they aren ot the MOST attractive? hot is hot regardless of how hot. if im just getting laid, sure i want the hottest guy ic an get that that night.

but if they're hot, and i REALLY like them, whats it matter if someone else is hotter?
>>
>>17814186
>what the fuck is up with your legs?
They are perfectly congruent with the rest of his body.
>>
>>17814108
Honestly, you look like you have an eating disorder. How old are your anon?
>>
>>17814216
I am 25 years old. 179cm and about 56-57kg. well I think I have a light one. sometimes I go various days eating very little, mostly just dinner. almost no meat and dairy. used to be a vegan
>>
File: 2.jpg (260KB, 764x1294px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
260KB, 764x1294px
OP here. Came back from /fit/. How about now?
>>
>>17814352

same as i said before. you look better in that light for sure. i cant tell if thats hair on your chest cuz its a low quality picture. if it is i prefer a shaved chest but what do i know.

id suck those nipples any day tho
>>
>>17814108
>The Good
Decent proportions, good weight (albeit not muscular)
>looks like it can be developed into a good cardio bod
>good leg muscles despite skinny calves
The Bad
>DYEL
>Creepy looking frame, likely very cold skin

I'd say put ton 10-15 pounds and go to the gym more often.

If you're unfamiliar with the gym lifestyle, eating more and gaining weight is regular and should be taken seriously. Losing weight is a silent minority
>>
>>17814363
>>17814352
that is not me (OP)
>>
>>17814236
you're almost half my weight, jesus.
>>
>>17814417
now i am curious, post body?
>>
>>17814424
I'm 1.82 and about 80kg. I look chunky as fuck compared to you.
>>
>>17814108
>>17814236
Wow, congrats OP you are almost exactly me one year ago. Was 25 years old, 5'9" (175cm), and 125-128lb (56-58kg). I decided to start eating more and lifting, now weigh about 140lb (63kg).

Personally, I'd recommend doing as I did. I'm still skinny, but I feel stronger and healthier. People don't make comments about how unhealthy I seem anymore. I look better, although this does not translate into girls falling all over me.

The most difficult part is going to be eating more. Just force yourself to do it. It takes effort, but the results are worth it. You can do it OP!
>>
>>17814199
Thank you for actually being a sensible person that actually seed the world for how it really is.
>>
>>17814424
the other reply to this wasn't me.

i'm not super overweight but i've got a tummy. i don't know my height but last i checked i'm about 95kg

i would be about 85~90 by now, i've been losing weight recently.

i'm one of those guys that is just naturally kind of big. wide shoulders and big legs. big as in muscles. my calves are massive for somebody who has literally never done any exercise aimed at making them bigger.
>>
>>17815151
>my calves are massive for somebody who has literally never done any exercise aimed at making them bigger.
That's just fat bruh... I highly doubt there is any definition. Not being a dick but just saying. You should know the difference is all.
>>
>>17814108
For starters, what is "dateable" is dependent on your personality and who you are as a person. You don't date someone for their body, you fuck them for their body. (Now, fuckability can be a factor within someones dateability, but what you're asking is if you're fuckable.)

For me, you look good, not great, but yeah I'd probably fuck ya. I have a thing for skinny twig boys. If that's not the look you're going for then, well, sorry.
I'm typically a minority though. Most chicks these days tend to like some degree of muscle, though don't believe the 4chins memes that you have to be John Cena to get laid.
I wouldn't get much skinnier though. You're pushing skeletor, and as much as /I/ like your legs, I'm sure most people will call them chicken legs, so work on that if anything.
>>
Personality > Looks

I'm in good shape and pretty good looking. I used to be pretty social. I dated a lot of girls in high school and into my early twenties. Then something happened. I developed anxiety, my dad died, and I pretty much became a shell of my former self. I'm still in good shape and still have a good face, but I'm absolute shit at talking to women now. I've been single for 4 years, and haven't had sex in like 3 years...

I go out all the time and I see fat and/or ugly dudes with objectively attractive girlfriends and wives. How do they do it? They're either very social creatures and people like them cause they can talk a lot, or sometimes they just have money.

Anyway, working on your appearance may have an effect on your personality in making you more confident and approachable, but if you're shit at talking to people then you're lost.
>>
>>17814108
literally undateable, u have chicken legs.
>>
>>17814370
>Decent proportions
??

Nigger just look at his chest. Fucking sunken chest. Arms are skinny and proportionless sticks. Legs are fucked up x sticks.

Only thing he got going is that his shoulders look decent.
>>
>>17815155
i do know the difference my dude. i thought it was fat at first as well desu.
>>
>>17814108
lmao
lift some weights bro.. unless you are trying to go for a woman's body?
>>
>>17815741

His figure isn't that bad you moron. If he did a bodyweight routine for 3 months he'd look amazing and get more ladies than you, so calm it.
>>
>>17814108
You seem fine to me. You don't have to post your face obviously, but the face makes a huge difference.
>>
>>17814108
You look about the same as me, and I don't think either of us look terrible.

You will however get judged for your appearance, and the overwhelming majority of women that I meet prefer guys with "some muscle definition". Frankly that doesn't fucking mean anything if she likes you enough, as has been pointed out here >>17814199 >>17815161 >>17815179

Yes you (or we, I guess) could look better, but the truth is that almost everyone could be doing something better. By all means, if you feel unhappy with the way you look, make a change. Don't however feel obligated to anyone but yourself. Improve yourself because you want to, not because women feel entitled to a hot body or other men are pressuring you to look more like an ideal.

For what it's worth out of all the guys I know who get women or have long term relationships, none of them look that muscled. In fact, a lot of them don't even go to the gym, and the ones that do you cannot tell. Even this one guy I know who works out a ton, you can't really tell from most pictures or just by looking at him. This guy is a runner and eats completely clean on most days, but would probably still get passed up by women at a glance if they were judging him for "muscularity". I really think the only people who care that much about you being muscular are other guys who work out a lot. Women care more about it for one night stands or they care about it on paper but in reality, you're pretty much already good enough. I get comments on my weight all the time but it's always from fat people and fuck what they think really.
>>
>>17814108

You look good imo. You're thin but not like gross thin. You have a good shape to work with too.
If you wanna look more meaty just take in more calories. High cal protein shakes and lots of eggs. If you did that and a little hard labor (or lifting)
you would put on more muscle fast.

I've dated guys from your build to fit build. Fyi, women are more attracted to face and clothing than body type. U
Unless u start to get man boobies, i can't deal with bitch tits myself but to each their own
>>
>>17814352
I find your body sexy. Id enjoy you all over mine.
>>
Michael Cera/10
>>
Alright OP, it's /thread time so prepare to wash your eyes of all the other faggots who posted and listen up.

1) Posture
Literally everything. Doesnt matter how much u can lift or how trim you get if; if your posture sucks, your body sucks.
Looks like your middle back needs most work for your torso.
Sleep on your back without a pillow.
Mind your stance when sitting at the computer.
Adjust your head posture so your ears and shoulders are on a straight line.
Hang from pullup bars to loosen up your entire torso. Just hang there, twisting slowly.

After that mid-upper back slouch is fixed, get into yoga.

From there, get into calisthenics.

With all this, you will be a trim and proper sex machine.
>>
OP, I'm 34 and basically have the same body as you. I spent entire life so insecure about it but despite countless attempts, never lasted long enough in the gym to see results.

I always started with the best of intentions and had brief periods of major motivation. But like everything else in my life, I always gave up far too easily. I have always made excuses for myself, the main one being MUH GENETICS. The bottom line is, if I'd been working out regularly this past decade, I could look like a God by now.

I've just started doing a strength training routine again which I what 99% of /fit/ types will recommend for a skinny fucker. Diet is always the problem when you are skinny, you really do have to eat a shitload to see results.

I hope you learn from my mistakes and bulk up asap. I haven't given up yet but I spent my entire youth a stick thin loser. Don't do what I did and waste your youth looking like shit. Being skinny didn't stop me getting a gf (once). And its undoubtedly better than being a fatass, they really are the bottom of the pile. But no one respects the skinny guy and the vast majority of women are not turned on by it either. But do it for YOURSELF
>>
>>17816143
thanks man sounds like a good plan
>>
>>17814108

>What should be improved?

Literally everything

>What is good?

That you're not obese but you're distressingly skinny
>>
>>17816193
thanks for your input, I will start ASAP
>>
>>17815808
Do bodyweight routines work for legs as well? I know pull-ups, diamond push ups and so on work wonders for the upper body, but I'm skeptical about legs.
>>
Not OP, but I've a similar body and you guys have been really helpful.
>>
>>17814108
Are you male or female? I can't tell from the photo.
>>
>>17816605
I'm seeing the outline of a nice dick...
>>
File: 1480599080636.jpg (17KB, 119x162px) Image search: [Google]
1480599080636.jpg
17KB, 119x162px
Who took the picture
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.