[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT. Looking for an accountability partner? Join our discord!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: lg.jpg (91KB, 1271x690px) Image search: [Google]
lg.jpg
91KB, 1271x690px
>old thread
>>17799087

The Learner’s Guild stands behind collective self-improvement and camaraderie; to strive to hold each other accountable in our endeavors, and make a few friends along the way!

Our goal is simple. Pick a goal, and update us on it. Do you want to learn a new language, get in shape, improve your relationships, but are afraid you won't commit? One of the best ways to combat this is to have a friend hold you accountable. This is our goal: be an accountability-buddy for everyone and let everyone be your accountability-buddy.

We don’t need another chat for feels and self-deprecation. There’s the /adv/ chat, or any other board on 4chan. Because of this, we have some guidelines, which lack of adherence to will result in being banned.

>Discord

https://discord.gg/nBahGZW

RULES AND GUIDELINES

=======================================

1. No slander, hate speech, or otherwise non-constructive criticism.
2. No shitposting.
3. No self-pity. This is a group for self-improvement. If you come with feels, you better also have ideas for acting upon them.
4. You must have at least one goal/discipline of your choice to improve on, and must update on the group your progress once a week every week from the day you join.

So if you are a new member, tell us a little bit about yourself and tell us what your goals are!
>>
Goals:
>Stop being such a socially awkward twit/actively develop social skills.
>Finish up my undergrad degrees and transfer ASAP
>Quit weed for good (2 weeks clean, record's 2.5 months - Had other drug probelms before, but bud's the only one I'm still having trouble kicking)
>Learn to improve every aspect of my life as much as I can and teach others how to as well once I've found my way
>>
>>17803512

Try joining the group one of these days and have a chat, perhaps we could be of help down the line.
>>
File: 1471128996267.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471128996267.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>
My goals

>Commit to full time self-learning of either Graphic Design or Front End Web Dev (or both)

>Begin a strength training routine at gym and stick to it

>Improve my social and communication skills

>To stop being an immature, 4chan addicted, hateful bastard and stop stalking my ex online

If the group is busy I'm up for trying this
>>
>>17804947

>Commit to full time self-learning of either Graphic Design or Front End Web Dev (or both)

As someone who's ''been there'' If your habits ain't that strong yet, I do recommend you to pick one thing and stick with it instead of both.

Other than that, group is never busy, nor full, for you to not be part of it. You are always welcome to enter.
>>
File: yYdgLku0Tho.jpg (150KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yYdgLku0Tho.jpg
150KB, 686x1024px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.