[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't my friend and I join the US Army?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (12KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 263x192px
Why shouldn't my friend and I join the US Army?
>>
>>17799248
it is going to be the best decision you will ever make. go for it and give it 200% never give up my friend. im headed to the airforce in january.
>>
>>17799255
Ask someone who is currently not enlisted, not some newfriend who just got told by the recruiter women like a man in uniform
>>
>>17799248
Its fucking difficult, and you might want to do something else with those years of your life.
I dunno why your asking this on an image board do your own proper research on such a significant decision
>>
>>17799272
yeah you can get your head out of your ass now. im not joining for women. im joining for the benefits. life insurance, health insurance, government pays for college, helps you find jobs in careers you want, and has the option to join the military for a career choice.
>>
>>17799285
that not even mentioning the pay based off different branches.
>>
>>17799285
Lol, fucking welfare queen.
>>
If you don't have anything else going on it may be the best decision of your life. Just don't waste you G.I. bill at side show Bob's university like so many others do. It's sickening that this is even allowed. Stay with State or community colleges....
>>
File: stripes2.jpg (38KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
stripes2.jpg
38KB, 640x431px
>>17799285
>im joining for the benefits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7DRC9I5boA
>>
>>17799308
>must be a beggar or in it for the women
talk big over the internet but irl, face to face, you wouldnt say have the shit you say you neckbeard.
>>
This thread is better suited for your questions. But from my experience in the military, it's being pussified by liberals.

>>>/k/32123179
>>
>>17799321
You're the one name-fagging over the Internet as neet-sama. Not having ever seen you there is a good chance I would beat your ass. And you are a welfare queen. You didn't even deny that. Have a nice career in the chair-force. Sorry you're such a loser your parents couldn't pay for your college so you couldn't get a real job in the private sector.
>>
>>17799342
>trump 2017
>not wanting to support the american armed forces
you are the biggest beta cuck. good byee faggot im going to work now.
>>
File: NWO.jpg (87KB, 642x909px) Image search: [Google]
NWO.jpg
87KB, 642x909px
Just know who is really giving the orders.
>>
File: rly_bro.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
rly_bro.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>mfw no military branch will ever take someone with a controlled seizure disorder.

>a seizure disorder caused by father's exposure to AGENT ORANGE.

For fuck's sakes, man... at least let a kid do basic training. It couldn't hurt our workforce. There should be a program.
>>
>>17799405

Anon there is other ways you can serve.

Whether it's for a Government Agency, a Fire Department or EMS crew.
>>
File: dalmatian.jpg (1MB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
dalmatian.jpg
1MB, 1000x782px
>>17799416
Why do I suspect that nobody will ever want anyone with any history of seizures to be the one saving them from a burning building, or a heart attack?

I already can't drive. So, unless I'm the EMT in the back of the ambalamps, or fucking dalmatian... I think I'm shit outta luck.
>>
>>17799440

There is lots of Government jobs
>>
File: Currahee.jpg (48KB, 590x295px) Image search: [Google]
Currahee.jpg
48KB, 590x295px
>>17799442
Not of the kind where you're yelled at and forced to run up and down a mountain every day... because that's what I needed when I was 18.

The government used to make you join up whether you liked it or not. Now they're turning people away. The population is too high, and military jobs are too few. But, even in this changing world of more peaceful times... there should still be use for an open baseline training program. Our young men, our young patriots... are being forgotten. We have a drug epidemic worse than any other time in American history. Everyone's kids are dropping dead from heroin overdoses, and nobody seems to give a shit. I've seen too many people be so nonchalant about their family members killing themselves slowly with drugs and alcohol. And, if you're lucky enough to have someone who will send you to a rehab facility... it's like a fucking cushy resort. How does anyone get clean at those places? If you truly wanted to "make America great again", all it would take is a fucking boot-camp style civilian program. Like a Scared Straight summer camp. (To be clear, I'm not talking about one of those conversion therapy places, that shit is evil.) Not every American boy gets to grow up playing football or lacrosse, with a father figure to coach them. By some miracle I've managed. But, I'm deeply concerned for our country, the way it's going. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0qWfWWwQ_E
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.