[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. I need weight loss advice for a poorfag, how to lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1474425168513.jpg (43KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1474425168513.jpg
43KB, 600x726px
1. I need weight loss advice for a poorfag, how to lose weight while being poor, cause you got to eat healthy and poor people can't eat healthy easily.

2. I'm an antisocial fuck and I need help turning me into a social fuck. Please... I need to get some kind of other person contact.

3. I didn't finish hs because i had social anxiety and depression and would skip alot, what would be the best way to correct this or what job should I aim for and how will I do it?

>19
>5"6
>315 lbs.

Help in any way you can plz
>>
>>17795046
>315 lbs
Jesus fucking shit.

>1
Veggies aren't that expensive and given your weight, you have to eat as few as possible either way. Water isn't that expensive either.

>2/3
Are complex fucking topics. Check >>17787072
>>
For weight loss, try cutting sugars out of your diet. When you say poorfag, how poor are we talking? Like dirt poor where you have to eat ice soup every other night or you're just struggling with the bills?

But again honestly I think that sugars are the primary cause for obesity in the US and abroad. Its understandable because its in a lot of shit. Just try to eat more bologna sandwiches or whatever.

Also try going on walks more often. Say "Hi" to those which you pass. You'll get more and more used to talking to people. I was very awkward and shy, but I've gotten a tad bit better (still very awkward and shy though), after I volunteered for my local Democratic party this election season. I had to knock on doors and stuff and talk to tons of strangers. You'd be surprised how much it really helps just to say "Hi" to a stranger and maybe have a short conversation. But those walks would help you lose weight as well. You can even download Pokemon GO on your phone (if you have one) to play.

In terms of not finishing high school and how to correct it and what job you should aim for, I'd first recommend studying and acquiring a GED. This is a must. Get a job part time job. Once you acquire your GED you have three choices. Choice one is to just keep working at your whatever job with your GED. Choice two is to pursue a degree at a local university (community college first though!) to try and nab a nice job doing something that you're moderately fine with. Or you can attend trade school and learn a trade, such as carpentering or becoming an electrician's apprentice. I've heard that you can even make money while learning the trade. Once you graduate from trade school you can join a union and made some serious money, however I cannot say for certain whether or not you'd really "enjoy" the job you're working, but you might.

If you ever need a buddy, I can talk to you. I'm pretty lonely right now too lol
>>
>>17795055
I know, parents were poorfags so cheap fast food was normal food.

Also can you be specific with the vegetables and portions?
I'll write it down and get them whenever I can.
>>
>>17795046
1. Just calculate *everything* you intake calorie-wise. It's not hard if you do it over the course of the day, just quickly jot it down off the back of the container. Yes, even if it's zero.

From there, find your lean body mass via something like http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker11.htm and use that. Find your lean body mass, and work your way down in biweekly increments from your current intake. Don't go overboard though. It's better to drop the ~100+ pounds slowly, over a few months or a year. If you just crash-diet and drop it all, you'll bounce back in all likelihood.

While doing this, drink plenty of water. Burning fats means ketones which means your kidneys will be working hard, which means you should drink plenty.

2. I can't really give much advice on this, I'm an antisocial fuck as well. But keep your head up, you can do it.

3. Go into a GED program. Finish out, get your GED, then work your way into a trade unless you know you can go through college.

>>17795066
Just cook things that sound good in reasonable portions and cut soda out. Literally, just lop soda off or limit yourself to one or two cans a day if you *cannot* cut it off entirely.
>>
poster from >>17795065

OP ignore >>17795055 he's kind of a dick and doesn't really know what he's talking about. This is what I hate about 4chan. Anonymity suddenly makes people feel like they can be judgemental dicks to anyone who's in a worse position than they are. You're fine. Everyone goes through rough patches. I'm in one right now and have been for a while. We all have your own demons. Don't worry.
>>
>>17795046

I know how you feel, man. I am 6'3" 370lbs.

I'm just a depressed wreck who failed out of HS, got a GED, went to community college, and ruined it with depression.

I was down below 300 once, felt like shit, and now can't find the will to put in the effort again.
>>
>>17795065
Just struggling with bills, and my monthly food budget is about 50 dollars per month, so if you can tell me what's the healthiest stuff I can buy pls do and I'll get on it. Also I will cut out soda for good.

2. I work at a grocery store so maybe I'll start trying this while on the job and try to to do this

3. I'll go for my ged then see if I think I can handle college and if not I'll try a trade cause my current job is not something I want to be permanent.

>>17795067
I eat random stuff at random times everyday it's not planned just whatever I can eat but I'll try it anyways.

I'll cut soda out and drink pure water.

Thanks anons
>>
>>17795066
/fit/ sticky is a pretty good start (and not just for the nutrition) generally frozen shit is pretty good and not that expensive: brown rice, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, everything with high fibers, if there are some proteins like in beans, even better. Gotta find the right combination out of taste and price for you; and obviously stay away from sauces and the likes. Also stay the fuck away from McDiet, white bread, sweets, butter, snacks (nuts are kay for proteins) and any drinks beyond water and wine; and extra far from anything with trans fats.

As for portions, it really depends on what you can handle individually, some people could do a 500 calories a day diet, other would need 900 and others could go days without eating at all (there are apps like MyFitnessPal to keep the track on the stuff easy) Gotta experiment yourself and find the right balance, so you'll have enough energy for daily life. If you go too hard on yourself it can kill the motivation, so start slowly. (It will still suck in the first months)

>>17795070
>he's kind of a dick
Maybe.

>and doesn't really know what he's talking about.
Nah.

>You're fine.
>We all have your own demons.
Contradicting yourself there, m8. Obviously OP isn't fine in the moment, which is ... fine. There is always a way to fine and recognizing that you aren't there right now is a basis for a start.
>>
>>17795074
Just keep trying man you can do it, or if you want try the whole trade ideas I got from the anons just don't give up.
>>
>poor people can't eat healthy easily.

seeds $5
dirt $2
water $10
growing your own food, priceless
>>
>>17795121
>Op
Poor people don't own a place to grow their own food, or at least I don't
>>
>>17795118
I actually like those listed stuff so I'll try those and cutting out the trans fat.
I'll start at 1k cause I get about 1.5k atm
>>
>>17795116
When you asked about the healthy, just try and cut some sugar out of your diet. People say "Watch the calories!" and stuff but plenty of studies show that its not how many calories you eat, its whats in those calories. When you're shopping at the grocery store just check the nutrition facts. Try not to exceed something like 20 or 25 grams of sugar a day. And the sugar you do eat should probably be from natural sugars like fruit or what have you. Processed sugar/corn syrup is awful for you.
>>
>>17795119

Why, though? Why go through all the effort when at the end of the line, I still felt like shit?
>>
>>17795046
Drink more water than you usually do (the feeling of thirst means you aren't drinking enough), regularly walk up hills (the steeper the better), eat less and only healthy foods. The most difficult thing about losing the weight you have will be telling yourself no when you want to eat something when you shouldn't.
>>
>>17795152
>its not how many calories you eat, its whats in those calories
Both are pretty important, hence fibers and proteins are the name of the game. The biggest issue with sugar is when you combine it with fat.
>>
>how to lose weight while being poor, cause you got to eat healthy and poor people can't eat healthy easily.
Where does this meme come from? How expensive can veggies be where you live?
>>
>>17795212
For that matter, Beans, Lentils, Chickpeas, Rice, etc are cheap as FUCK

Eating healthy and cheap is easy as fuck, just that it's easy to make bland food compared to bags of chips and soda, or pizza, Chinese, whatever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.