[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for an ugly/average person.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 480x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 480x306px
How do you cope with being ugly/average?
>>
>>17792907
I personally am simply waiting for death because the religion my parents taught me has given me an aversion to suicide. Today I'm thankful that I'm one day closer to death.
>>
>>17792913
You Islamic or what?
>>
File: 5110288937_b6606e5b0a_z.jpg (38KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
5110288937_b6606e5b0a_z.jpg
38KB, 640x427px
>>17792907
Look at it his way: Average, being 4, 5, 6, or 7 is about 95% of the human population, meaning you have a fair to good chance of finding someone who will like you for something. it's the relatively easy life.

2.5% of the population; the 8, 9's and 10's have it the easiest, they can date down and up

2.5% are ugly as all hell, the 1, 2's and 3's. they have it the worst because nobody will date them seriously

if you think about it logistically, you fit in with most people. There's no real barrier for you to worry about.

>How do you know you're average?
When you walk into a room, does anything happen? If nobody is staring or taking interest based on looks, congrats you're average.

looks of disgust would infer that you're ugly, looks of shock or interest would put you in the higher 2.5%

being average just means you have the most to choose from
>>
>>17792926
Christianity. The indoctrination was strong. I still somewhat believe it but I just don't give a shit anymore. Just waiting for death while helping people out as much as I can. For example, I make nearly six figures so I give money away a lot. Doesn't make me feel better. I give it away simply because of the fact that me having it doesn't increase anyone's happiness, and me giving it away does increase someone's happiness, so giving it away is an overall positive to the world.

I think I've just lived long enough, I'm ready to die.
>>
>>17792946
Have you tried seeing a doctor? Life is really a lot of fun if you go out into the world looking for something new to take your interest. Get out, see people, make some friends. Life is truly only terrible if you close yourself in and wallow in loneliness
>>
>>17792957
Why does everyone assume lonely people have no friends, don't go out and don't try to do fun stuff?
>>
>>17792957
oh yeah i've been going for about 8 years. i'm MUCH better than i used to be. i mean i have my own place and a great job and i'm not a total neet anymore. i do go out and do things. i just don't enjoy anything. but im only 23 so maybe it'll change. i don't expect it to but i'm open to being wrong. oh how i want to be wrong.

but i'm only average (except for the money i guess if i'm being objective). the women i'm attracted to don't want me and i don't want the ones that are attracted to me. i started going to the gym, lost 35 pounds, and i feel healthier all around. doesn't make a difference to me though. i might just be fubar.
>>
>>17792975
OP here, I feel like you sometimes except I'm in junior college and just turned 18 yesterday so I still have some time to think things out. The only thing that keeps me running for now is baseball since it's like the only thing I'm good at and know I can get a scholarship for it. I put my life on it but after that I don't have much, I don't even know what I want to with my life.
>>
My nickname in high school was the Portuguese equivalent of 'weirdo' so I'm used to it really, as long as you're a polite, outspoken and easygoing person everyone treats you the same way as if you were good looking, even the women. I have zero romantic skills however, but I try not to think about that.
>>
Are u portuguese?
>>
>>17793249
The poster above you? Brazilian.
>>
>>17792907
>>>/fit/
>>
>>17792907
Ask your mom
>>
>>17793252
Ah ok

Olha, todos os dias fica 5 min a olhar para ti no espelho. Foca te em algo gostes, mesmo que seja algo cliche como a cor dos olhos. Mesmo que digas que não gostas de nada, foca-te no "melhor do pior". Foi o que eu fiz e à medida que o tempo passava, aprendi a aceitar-me como sou.
Além disso, um bom penteado faz milagres. Bem como uma barba ou roupas que te assentem.
>>
>>17793285
Thanks, I was always depressingly skinny but I'm getting better now that I focus on lifting. I think my face is kinda hopeless.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.